• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 2,615 Views, 140 Comments

The Rebirth of War: The Story of Changelings - Anubis Nox



Two humans changed to and a Changeling and a Pony must survive a war between their races.

  • ...
17
 140
 2,615

Diary Extract Silver Shadow

A/N: I did not create this chapter shadowless_night did, I simply just edited it and add bits and pieces here for my friend.


Journal Extract Silver Shadow

It has been a year. A year away from home. A year of training and another year Celestia refuses my calls to save Jayden. They may call me Silver but my name is Caleb. ARGHHH, DAMN MY HEAD Celestia says I'm going through some sort of birthing right, but all I feel is a pain. My attempts at reaching Jayden in the dream world have become faded....... broken. Whenever I call to him a swarm blocks me denies me and he ... ignores me. I dont know what the Queen has done to him but I know it's not good. I don't know what this right is doing to me but its getting hard to ... remember. My thoughts become clouded and I can no longer picture home. I.... I even forgot my real name earlier. Even worse is Celestia has been... watching me of late. I actually regret showing her rule 34 as now she seems to taunt me with it.... dear god I hope we haven't created a Molestia. Rainbow Dash was... angry to say the least when she found out I'm hiding something. She has forgiven me of late but she made me promise to tell her the truth when we find Jayden. At this rate though, I'm not sure when that will ever be. But for now Celestia and Luna are to scared to venture into my mind (thank god for the internet) and my relationship with Rainbow is as fixed as it can be. She forgives me but I don't know anymore. I've grown in size this much is apparent and I feel stronger. Celestia's fucking doctor/nurse attempted to take some blood from me. I broke her needle and threw a table at her. She got the message. Still watches me though ... always watching and waiting... anyway I ARGH the pain ..... I can't think thought hurt. Jayden, where ever you are I will find you, and what ever that bitch is doing to you I will make her pay...





Just thought I'ld add a diary entry in incase people are wondering whats happening on Silver's Side.... no need to thank me :moustache: *walks out* - Silver Shadow

Author's Note: