• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 2,615 Views, 140 Comments

The Rebirth of War: The Story of Changelings - Anubis Nox



Two humans changed to and a Changeling and a Pony must survive a war between their races.

  • ...
17
 140
 2,615

Year One

Note to Self: To keep me sane in my most insane times, lets see if remembering these will help me. Store in one of the most protective part of the brain, which will only be brought out in dire situations, along with actual homeworld and form.

Year One:
Month One:

Mental Journal/Diary Entry One:

The treatments have been progressing every single day for at least half and hour. The first treatment I was in, I found out that I kinda was destroying my own mind. It turns out she puts me to sleep then enters my mind through a spell which she portrays 'dreams' (almost like lucid dreaming but she controls the dream and not me). She told me this carelessly because she is overconfident with herself and me leaving a 'happy' ma- er Changeling. Apparently I was kicking my own brain's 'images'. The treatments have been getting worse and worse each day bringing a full battle into my mind that after about ten treatments turned into a 'video'. I was in my body in the 'video' on a battlefield with Changelings and Ponies fighting each other. I couldn't really make out where the battlefield was, everything was dark and cloudy the sky had some dark clouds surrounding the area but there was something that stood out the most I glanced up and saw it. There was an Eclipse happening at the time, which explained why everything was mostly dark. I felt empowered..... not afraid at the event at all, just focusing on killing another pony in front of me, feeling like I was gaining strength not losing it. I was half way through killing each time before something came and my vision just disappeared back to the beginning.


I am still feeling really pissed off at the Queen because she is doing this to me. I am stilling living in her 'chambers'. I've got to remember not to be smart with her because I swear I've got an concussion from all the bitch slapping being received from her, she's already knocked me out at least three times. She enjoys it to, she laughs her laugh every time she hits me, talk about a sadist. I'm still feeding off the love in the air that is very thick. It's seems to be thicker around the Queen, for obvious reasons...

Hooping Caleb is in good ties with the Princess after what has happened. Maybe he can help me out?

Entry One Out.







Month Two:
Mental Journal/Diary Entry Two: Ah I swear these treatments are just annoying now, they are really started to get on my nerves. I must admit though the Queen must be trying really hard to get through to me but I doubt that would ever happen. I'm still sleeping in her chambers as she watches me carefully. I can feel her gaze on me when I'm trying to sleep and it really burns into me. She is very wary of me still like she sense something with me, and I am afraid that she might discover what I really am. I'm not really trying to hide it but I want to keep her guessing, it's trolling time, yeah but whatever happens I'm not telling her what I really am. The swarm's 'hives' occupants watch me and stare at me like I'm some sort of mutant which I kinda am. I am also clicking my thoughts and reading all of the other Changeling thoughts. As soon as my thoughts are switched everyone of their thoughts are being flooded into my head. It's hard to say this, but from being annoying it's starting to become comforting for me, even though they ask me questions non-stop. They also don't seem as 'evil' as they were brandished through the show, but I can still feel the hate. Who said Changelings were emotionless. They could definitely emit hate, but most of them were just curious, 'Most'. Also I wonder how that pony with the bloody vials as a cutie mark were going, stealing my blood and all.

Entry Two Out.


Meanwhile during the Month Two timeframe.


"

" Bloody Vials yelled out down the hall out side the Princesses conference room. She had finally gotten permission from Princess Celestia to find blood from other life forms and test it to the Changeling blood she had collected from before. She then proceded to go collect her team to start her new job. To find out whatever the fuck that Changeling really was.

She had met her team in the laboratory and got onto her hind legs and held up her giant ass needle with her forelegs, pointing the needle towards air and twirled it around in circles whilst stating something scary to everypony, "IT'S PROBING TIME!"

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQV8E8Ja5E]

After the words "IT'S PROBING TIME!", were said a reader instantly broke the fourth wall to get to the author, froze time, slapped him silly, went back home unfroze time and smiled a bit as he heard the Author yell "WHO THE FUCK JUST HIT ME!" and he then closed the gate as the author started to say "Must be going insane.".



Month Three:

I'm looking and trying to escape now, all the entrances are guarded at least by two Changelings and I am always being followed by the female general where ever I go. Since she's a Changeling general she has a name, her name is Quickstrike as she's fast with her 'missions'. Changelings also do have both genders, it's just that Chrysalis is the Queen because she is part of the Changeling 'Royal Breed'. Well anyway Quickstrike keeps following me around everywhere I go and trying to abuse me every time she opens her mouth. Remarks that involve me and dying seem to please her every time, I even laugh along with her sometimes which puts her off her own jokes which makes me laugh even more, but then she would just hit my face really fast and tell me to stop or the Queen will be informed that I tried to escape. I also been noticing something, I seem to be growing, or at least I think I am, I will a leave a mark on the wall next to me where I sleep to keep progress of my height. The treatment is happening less frequently but is more intense each and everytime I go, she's putting more plan into it, I swear it may be getting to me but I doubt it. Why I think it may be getting to me is because, I keep having dreams of killing ponies and it is very scary. It all seems to real to not be true and the battle with Caleb keeps replaying in my dreams sometimes. I also had another one of those 'linked' dreams with Caleb, but this time we didn't get to talk at all and this time it was my turn into the ball o' mist of changing thing. Ok the pain it was........ fucking excruciating. You imagine changing back into a human then a Changeling, then back in a human again. I could hear Caleb yelling at me trying to reach me but then got flung far back like I had and I awoke from the dream I had with the Queen staring at me as I was panting.


Entry Three Out.


Meanwhile, in the League of Doom, uh I mean in the Equestrian blood labs, Bloody vials had just tested every type of pony blood and found the results inconclusive, and now she was on a trip to the Griffon Kingdom.



Month Four:

Weird month, she's stopped the empathy sickness treatment I believe, because I haven't been to it yet, but I am afraid she is going to try something worst. She's also training me to fight with the other Changelings, she's making me spar with them. I have a feeling if I hurt one of her drones then she would hurt me for hurting them, so I have just been evading around the others, we fight in an open clearing above ground where the fresh air is but is surrounded by at least twenty guards. Other then this I am soooooo boooorreeeedd. I also tried to escape today, but I got caught by Quickstrike who dived at me I would've fought if she didn't land on my back. Also I heard the Queen talking to Quickstrike saying something about the treatment? I don't know what's happening but I hope it isn't going to be bad.

Wonder if anyone will come to help me out.

Entry Four Out.


Month Five: I d--- know what is happ--ning b-t it'-s gett--- h--d -- keep remembering my journals I b-lieve the Que-- knows what I am doing and i- trying to st-p it. G-nna hav- t- st-p ---- early to--y.


Month Six: Treatme-- -- ---- -p s--n, I kn-- it's goin- to be -i- too.

En--- S-x O--




Bloody Vials was chasing an one of a kind gryphon which had one of the type's of the rarest blood types ever found in Gryphons.

"PLEASE JUST ONE TEST, I ONLY WANT HALF OF YOUR BLOOD!" Bloody Vials yelled whilst chasing.

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!" Screeched the Gryphon as it tried to fly away only to be brought down but a net.

Bloody Vials walked up to the Gryphon stuck under the net and said, "Trust me, this won't hurt much."

"Help me.........." The gryphon managed to say before the giant ass needle penertrated his skin.





Month Seven: Q---n has sent -e fig--ing w-th ---er C--ngeligns f-- pract---? Als- fo--- out that Qu-cks--ke ca--ed me h-r friend before, so I c----- he- o-e o- m- b--t friends the other day, and she slammed my head against the wall. I -ave ----- tha- my bod- is -rowing bi--er. Th- injuries I have sustained from fighting with the other Changelings have been minor and my back has seemed to finally heal. I tried to escape before, but was instantly stopped by four of the Changelings that hate me and kinda wanted me dead so they hit me repeatedly and I fought back. I do not remember much, but I do remember hearing there screams at one point as I woke up next to the bodies of four Changelings dead. I do not know what happened during the fight, but the Queen will not let me sleep in her chambers now which is a relief and I am now sleeping with the swarm. I do not know if she's angry or not as she is evading me, I kinda hope that the treatment will stop now.

Still no help, why bother waiting.....

Entry Seven Out.


Month Eight: I do not know what is happening now but I can remember that last journal easier, except for the start, I have also heard nothing from the Queen, but Quickstrike still visits me which is suprisingly nice after all the fighting and she also has seems to soften up around me a little bit, but that doesn't me she still 'tries', she can only try since I am a lot bigger then I was before, but I also discovered that I can transform back into my own smaller form I was when I first entered this world, but I normally change back to my bigger form because I am starting to scare the other drones because I am nearly big as my Qu- no their Queen. I must admit this place does feel like a home to me, I mean being here what like eight months now? I have actually made some friends out of the Changeling warriors who spar with me. Apparently the Changelings I killed were actually usually rookies who thought they know everything. The hive I live with feels like family to me, they are all beings who definitely have emotions and are actually quite nice, they just have a food shortage problem across all the other hives with the other Queen's as well, but the other Queen's and their hives are very far away from Equestria. I heard that Chrysalis has been building a hive somewhere.

Also I almost give up on receiving any help from anyone.

Entry Eight Out.



All Gryphon results came up inconclusive, so Bloody Vials decided she is going to pay a well known place a visit. So with a maniac grin she set off with her group to the wonderful blood filled lands of Zebrica.



Month Nine: I -m goi-- t- treatmen- late- appare--ly. - h--e gr--n - l-ttl- bi- mor- n-w.

En--- N-n- ---


Month Ten: ------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quickstrike -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- likes me ---------------------------- LOL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- --- ---

Month Eleven: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hard -------------- to ------------------ remember------------------ fun
-------------- more dead-------------- fighting.

E---- ------ ---

Month Twelve: Treat-ent tomo--ow f--ally------------------Que-n---finally--came-to-s-e-me--and -I'm-feeling--a------bit scared of the treatment. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- ------ ---

I've noticed I am not in my right mind at times actually feeling like a real Changeling and I am getting used to being called Dark Light and actually feeling like that name should be mine. I'm also forgetting my old life, I've given up hope from any sort of rescue, one last thing before I go, fuck you world, this is probably gonna break me. Well whilst I at least remember my own name Dark Li- NO it's Jayden, I want to hope I do not do anything I regret, which I know I will. I believe that I'm having trouble remembering because the treatment the Queen did before was also playing with my mind and she's been slowly invading my head to make me feel more for the hiv- Changelings. I just don't know. So with my last ounce of sanity I would like to say.

"Well, that Escalated quickly."

Every drone around me turned their head to look at me quizzically after I stated the comment and watched me as I was taken to the treatment center.

The reader decided to catch a plane this time halfway across the world and knocked on the author's door. The author opened the door and received a punch to the face and a "NO, BAD AUTHOR!" then returned back home from another plane flight.






A/N: Next chapter is going to be really exciting as this will be when the fun starts. Also I feel like I've been bitch slapped and a random person punched me in the face today, what is wrong with this world.....