• Published 21st Aug 2016
  • 13,113 Views, 194 Comments

Confession - cerealkiller78



Overwhelmed by the stress of Anon-A-Miss, Sunset finally caves. Knowing that trying to convince her friends of her innocence is going to get her nowhere, she collapses beneath the overwhelming weight of it all

  • ...
25
 194
 13,113

Chapter 4 (Non humane expulsion)

"Bloom, what in tarnation ever possessed ya tah do something like this??" Applejack held her sister's shoulders and looked her in the eyes with a fierce glare.

"I...I was just so jealous that you guys were spendin' so much time with Sunset with all yer sleepovers..."

"You were jealous of our sleepovers?! Ya better have a whole lot dang better explanation than that! Ya do realize it's illegal tah post people's personal stuff online without their consent?! Yer lucky ya ain't gettin' charged at all!" Apple Bloom looked at the ground.

"I am wondering...How did you get so much info on everyone?.." Rarity asked, before another thought occured to her. "Or better yet, how on earth did you get Sunset's pictures from her phone when we were at my house?.." They all looked to Apple Bloom.

"I...uhh..." Apple Bloom struggled for an explanation.

"We're waiting Bloom..." Applejack crossed her arms.

"Ahh...can't say..." She answered quietly.

"Like heck ya can't say Bloom! Spreading mah nickname was bad enough, but ah want tah know what was the cause and reason to the post that made us all abandon Sunset!"

"Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth." A new voice spoke. Everybody looked down the hall to see Twilight approaching, clearly NOT happy to see them.

"Twilight...Dear Twilight...I, uhh...gotta go!" Twilight pulled Rarity back.

"Oh no, you're staying here too." Twilight addressed the group. "Would any one of you mind explaining why Sunset came to me in tears today because she could no longer stand to be in this world any longer??"

Applejack opened her mouth to speak, but Twilight cut her off.

"Don't even bother answering that. I know whats been going on. I know what happened at Sugarcube Corner, and I KNOW what was said..." She fixed Rainbow with a death glare, who visibly shrank.

"Uhh...About that..."

"Shut it Dash. Don't even. I just want to know what in Eque- Earth...could have possibly started all this?.." She fixed her attention on Apple Bloom.

"Apple Bloom...What was that I heard Applejack say just before I came into this? Something about spreading her nickname... which if I understand correctly, was one of the first posts that Anon-A-Miss made?.."

"Ahh...Ahh..." Apple Bloom trembled.

"Apple Bloom, are you Anon-A-Miss?.."

Apple Bloom burst into tears. "Ahh'm sorry!! It was stupid, and ah never should have done it!"

"You don't even know the half of it Apple Bloom." Twilight coldly fixed her gaze on her. "You have no idea what you caused... and for what? Some extra time with your sister?...That's quite a way to go about getting more time with her...But I guess it worked, didn't it? I have a feeling you'll be spending LOTS of time with her now. Was it worth it?" Apple Bloom continued to cry. Twilight focused her attention back on the group.

"I trusted you girls. I trusted you to be there for her, and you tossed her to the side when she needed you most. You shame your pony counterparts, and the elements of harmony."

There ws a beep from the intercom. "Could I get all students to the gym for an assembly? All students to the gym please."

"Bloom's going to tell the school the truth." Applejack explained. Twilight nodded in understanding.

"Seems only right..." Twilight muttered.

They made their way to the gym. Apple Bloom went to the stage as everybody filed in.

"Why's Apple Bloom up on the stage?" Sweetie asked.

"I think I've got a pretty good guess..." Scootaloo answered with a gulp.

"Everybody, ahhve got a confession tah make. For the last two weeks, somebody has been posting your secrets for all to see on Mystable-"

Someone faked a sneeze. "-Sunset!" He wiped his nose. "Oh sorry, I'm allergic to horse crap." There were some snickers around the gym. Twilight looked like she could murder whoever had spoken.

"...That's what this assembly is all about. This has charade has been going on fer long enough. Sunset is not Anon-A-Miss!"

"Kid...get down from the stage before you fall." There were some more snickers. "Not that I'm complaining about this assembly, it gets me out of physics class, but there's really no point to this assembly at all. Everybody knows it was Sunset! She even got expelled!"

"That's the thing! Sunset did not deserve to be expelled, because ahh'm Anon-A-Miss!"

"If you're Anon-A-Miss, then I'm the lord of chaos! You're as capable of an act like this, as I'm capable of making it rain chocolate!"

"Though you did make it rain acid rain in the lab once..." Another piped up.

"Ahh'm bein' serious! Ahh'm Anon-A-Miss and ah can prove it!" She held up her phone. "Using the Mystable's account recovery option, ahh brought back the account barely an hour ago, and ah can prove its me!" She typed away furiously on her phone.

Sunset Shimmer is innocent, and I, AppleBloom am Anon-A-Miss.

She pressed post, and immediately after, dozens of dings went off from people's phones, as they all looked to see Apple Bloom's post.

"Is this some joke? We couldn't possibly have been duped by a sixth grader..."

"You're the reason my parents basically have me on house arrest??"

"Ya little punk! I oughtta clobber you!"

"Photo Finish shan't EVER be able to take another photo again because of you!!"

"You made the great and powerful Trixie's magic tricks out to be a sham!"

"Everybody already knew your magic tricks were a sham Trixie!" Somebody else called out.

"I can't take this anymore..." Sweetie went up on the stage while everybody was shouting.

"She's not the only one! I was in on this too!" While on the stage, Sweetie now spotted Twilight amidst the crowd, not looking the least bit impressed that she had come forward now too.

"Sweetie?!?" Rarity's shocked voice rang out.

"And...me." Scootaloo got up to the stage.

"Scoots?!" Dash cried angrily.

"I should have known it was you three all along!" Diamond Tiara shouted. A student body mob was beginning to form as they approached the stage. Celestia came forward.

"These three are being expelled for their actions. Let's not have any more expulsions!" She glared at the crowd, daring anybody to take a step further. They reluctantly backed off.

"That will be all. You now all know the truth. You may all return to your classes...And if I hear anything about anybody laying one hand on these three, I will hunt that student down, and they will be out of here too...You are all dismissed."

Comments ( 61 )

DAMN! Principal Celestia takes NO prisoners and gives NO fucks about using her authority!:trollestia:

8048744 You get expelled! And YOU get expelled! Everybody gets expelled! :trollestia:

And next we'll have the expulsion version.

The CMC getting expelled is them reaping their just deserts, plus they've lost the trust and respect of their sisters who in turn have lost Twilight's trust and respect.

One thing I'd like to bring up though is the students who submitted secrets to Anon-A-Miss, sure the crusaders posted them for all the world to see but that info didn't get into their possession by itself. Heck the student body eagerly took in Anon-A-Miss's gossip even as it was tearing the school apart. While expulsion clearly isn't justified they do deserve some sort of reprimand.

8048755

*Luna walks in*
"Celestia...Do I need to restrict how much cake you have again? You know that expelling this many students at once is going to draw questions from the Board, right?"

*Celestia looks at Luna with a mad glint in her eye*
"You may be able to restrict my authority, but you will never restrict the cake!"

(I don't know why, but this popped into my head when reading your CelestiOprah comment. I have no regrets.):trollestia:

8048785 *Luna sighs* "Tia, why don't you take a day off and I'll hold things down..."

*Celestia points a finger at her* "Mutiny! Expelled!"

"Expelled? I'm Vice Principal, you can't expel me!"

"Expelled!"

*Two guards walk in and start to drag Luna out*

"Wait! Wait! You can't do this! Wait!"

She was never heard from again.

8048755 that's it, expulsion! Expulsion to everybody here!
Expulsion to you!
Expulsion to your cow!

Love you Celestia, Love you so much!

8048812 "You can't expel me! I expel you!"

8048825
THE POWER OF CELESTAI EXPELLS YOU:trollestia:
THE POWER OF CELESTAI EXPELLS YOU:trollestia:
THE POWER OF CELESTAI EXPELLS YOU:trollestia:

What just happened in this comments section?

8049014 I think they're drunk, and now they're expelling, LOL

8048812 I EXPEL DA WORLD!!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!

How is his he NON humane ending?

8049195 without the humane five getting expelled. Just the cmc

8049163 Fine.
I'll start a school for the expelled and call it "Xpellavier's School For the Expelled"
Well be so awesome well get 18 years of movies made about us!!

8049211 BRAVO!!! 10 OUT OF 10 IGN!!!!


oops i shoulda quoted that

8049211

I was thinking that for a second they replaced Celestia with the Headmistress from Mucha Lucha. You're expelled was her catchphrase and all. XD

So, where was Sunset in all this? Twilight literally didn't just left her there in her castle in Equestria all by herself, did she?

i don't understand are the Humane 5 AND the Human CMC getting expelled, or is it JUST the CMC? cos i REALLY hope it's it's the first one!

8050903 I'm writing both versions.
This version is with only the CMC getting expelled.

8051137 why make both versions when clearly the Humane 5 AND the CMC should only be expelled instead of either? they deserve it! plus, saves time quicker, lol

I wonder where the Rainboom will go after getting expelled.

8051199 Because the human five didn't do anything they could realistically get expelled for.

A lot of people were arguing for one side or the other so rather than pick one the author decided to do both.

I'm not the type to try to force an author one way or another. I just provide information on what I see as wrong and specifically why and let the author decide from there.

Honestly I am on the side of expelling only the CMC. Expelling the Human five is a bad writing decision in my book. I've seen other fan fic writers go down a similar route in "A Canterlot Wedding" stories where they let their emotions bleed through into the story and make characters overreach in their reactions.

The worst example I've seen being the slights against Twilight in "A Canterlot Wedding" causing the entire nation to hate Celestia, the Wonderbolts telling Rainbow Dash she'd never be on the team, Rarity being blacklisted in the fashion industry, Pinkie loosing her job, Applejack being disowned, and Fluttershy's animals to leave her. God that was a terrible story.:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

Of course that is the most extreme example of Emotional Bleed Through I've seen and needless to say this story is nowhere near that bad. In fact it is completely fine except for that one part and is a unique take on the situation. I almost wish the consequences of her admitting to it would have been dragged out a little longer to drive home Sunset's turmoil in being blamed for something she didn't do, but that is a personal preference of mine for longer stories.

8058250 yea I know what you mean.

in any other circumstance, i would've hoped that only the CMC would be expelled. but the Humane 5 were the ones who hurt Sunset the most, and they just f*cking straight-up accuse, because of her past (which was BEFORE the Battle of the Bands and SHE F*CKING HELPED PUT AN END TO IT!) without hearing her side of the story! i'm just saying that both sides deserved the expulsion.

Here's some things everyone should consider

They claimed to have forgave her and called her their friend, but did they really? They blackmailed her into giving a phony confession when they threatened to leave her. And if it weren't for Apple Bloom, they would had left her as the account wasn't deleted.

Sure they could had figured out the truth, but considering they didn't bother trying to find out what really happened when Sunset first split them up, I highly doubt it.

I think that here, deep down: They are NEVER going to accept Sunset no matter what she did. As soon something came up, it will be back to 'Grr, our pride was hurt, your evil, you aren't our friend.' In a way, they were stringing her along, while secretly distrusting her and thinking she was going to wound their precious prides again.

Is that what true friends do?

I'm not saying that they did anything to get expelled: It was just that Celestia's expelling of Sunset actually saved her, as she would had stayed with those that hated her. And regardless if it was expel worthy or not, emotionally manipulating someone is VERY wrong, and could had lead to Sunset taking her own life from finding out the ugly truth.

So when is the other chapter 4 coming out?

8049610 I remember her!:rainbowlaugh:

Flufux #32 · Jun 2nd, 2017 · · 2 ·

All this talk in the comments about expelling people reminds me of this scene...

This may be the theme song for this series

https://m.

What's sad is this has happened.
So many innocent people were killed in the witch trials because they would torture them until they confessed, if only to stop the torture.
I'm sure it has happened more recently. Probably in a similar vein as this story.

By the by, awesome story.

8048024
Does this anime have a blonde knucklehead with whisker marks and a vulpine in his gut?

Is this story dead?

8568877
Hopefully. (Get a life you loser haters/bronies.)

Question: Update?

Comment posted by ShadowCloud deleted Mar 16th, 2018

Hi again ^^

Well this story is nice too, the whole thing about Sunset confessing despite what happend before is the point of the story.
An homecoming simple and good, though I was't really convinced by the Humane explusion.

As always, keep going and I'll be waiting!

Hell to the nope.

8597474
Ignore the jobless haters.

Comment posted by Edguy0009 deleted Feb 21st, 2019

9469743

But not illegal. Or expel worthy. That is fact.

What a disaster

"Oh no, you're staying here too." Twilight addressed the group. "Would any one of you mind explaining why Sunset came to me in tears today because she could no longer stand to be in this world any longer??"

Applejack opened her mouth to speak, but Twilight cut her off.

“Don't even bother answering that. I know whats been going on. I know what happened at Sugarcube Corner, and I KNOW what was said..." She fixed Rainbow with a death glare, who visibly shrank.

Then, what was the point of asking?

"I trusted you girls. I trusted you to be there for her, and you tossed her to the side when she needed you most. You shame your pony counterparts, and the elements of harmony."

I don’t really see how.

Twilight looked like she could murder whoever had spoken.

How?

"Is this some joke? We couldn't possibly have been duped by a sixth grader..."

Not gonna lie, this line was funny to me.

"I should have known it was you three all along!" Diamond Tiara shouted. A student body mob was beginning to form as they approached the stage. Celestia came forward.

They can’t get upset, now. They’re the ones that fell for it easily.

"These three are being expelled for their actions. Let's not have any more expulsions!" She glared at the crowd, daring anybody to take a step further. They reluctantly backed off.

I thought no one was getting expelled.

Following just in case of a miracle.

Login or register to comment