• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 625 Views, 10 Comments

The Phoenix's Family - Script Singer



A few years have passed and Philomena wonders about her family.

  • ...
 10
 625

(7) Mother's Side

"I suppose you should know..." Philomena's mother said after a moments thought.

"I was sitting in the nest, watching over the eggs and your father arrived. I was happy to see him but we heard something in the bushes. It didn't take much for us to come to the conclusion that it was dragons. We left the nest to go take care of them and I suppose that's when we lost you. We didn't notice. I was over at the dragons trying to get them away but it wasn't working, noticing this, your father flew into the sky and shone a bright beam light, and told me to take the eggs. I noticed that while I was about to pick them up, they had hatched, so I told your father I would need assistance on carrying them. I picked up half and your father picked up the rest. We flew away."

"Then mom realized that you fell out of the nest and so dad went back for you." her sister finished.

"We haven't seen him since."

Philomena's sister hugged her mother.

"I'm sorry about dad..." Philomena sighed. "But I came to find you guys so maybe I could find him. WE could find him."

"It's been 6 years, sis. I don't think we could do it."

"I found you guys after all this time, I'm sure we can find him aswell." Philomena chirped.