• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 622 Views, 10 Comments

The Phoenix's Family - Script Singer



A few years have passed and Philomena wonders about her family.

  • ...
 10
 622

(3) Dragons

Author's Note:

Forgive me for not knowing how to spell flies or phoenixes correctly and the part with the many dragons.

Philomena flew by her family's old nest. Celestia had shown it to her on one of their flies together.

She then flew into the nearby cave before hearing a loud snore. She perched on a rock to think for a moment.

"I need to know..." she thought.

She slowly walked into the cave.


The cave was dark and cold. Due to the low visibility she eventually bumped into something.

She looked up to find a pair of glowing eyes opening. It stood up. She noticed other eyes opening and standing up. They blew a small flame to put in some light into the cave.

"What are you doing here?" a deep voice asked.

Philomena quickly came to the realization that she was in the presence of dragons.

"I asked you a question, phoenix." the voice boomed.

Philomena gulped, trying to show no fear.

"I came to ask you dragons a question." she chirped. "Around 6 years ago, you tried to take an egg from an alicorn. What did you do with the other phoenixes?"

"Why should we waste our time on this phoenix?" Another dragon growled.

"What did you do with them!" Philomena yelled. "What did you do with my family!?" She glared at the dragons who stared at her in silence. "Tell me!"

The dragons, surprisingly, showed fear in the face of the little bird.

"Tell me now!"

"We don't know!" A smaller dragon replied, fear causing his voice to quiver.

"Tell me what happened then."

"Okay, just please, don't hurt us!"