• ...
27
 547
 3,424

PreviousChapters Next
28 - Meanwhile, At A Farm North of Solaceon....

{Guess who’s back...??}

The barn door very slowly swung open. A cloaked, equine quadruped stepped inside with an orchid glow about its feet, moving in very deliberate bursts of speed. Its hooded overcoat, a rough-cut and poorly-stitched hooded cloak from brown burlap, covered the pony enough to mask gender, coat, and mane. Nearly immediately it was behind hay bales. No noise came from its footsteps. Cows in the barn mooed irritably at this newcomer’s presence. The creature did not appear again until it was nearly at some shelves of fresh carrots. An aura of the same colour the one around its hooves surrounded many bundles, hoisting them and shoving them all into a heavily weathered blue and black duffle bag. This pony ducked out of sight again, not appearing for nearly two minutes. Two heifers sounded their protest as the pony reappeared by a bushel of apples. These, too, went into the bag, as did a ten-gallon metal can, fully disappearing into the same bag which was one-quarter of that size. The pony stopped by a mirror long enough to check the reflection. Pulling the hood back, this mare brushed the dust off her cornflower blue coat, adjusted her nearly white mane into its trademarked shape, and looked at her amethyst eyes.

Trixie rolled her eyes at the annoyed mooing, then pulled her hood back up and ran as carefully as earlier toward the exit. Before she reached the door, it fully opened, revealing a lavender unicorn mare wearing some sort of banded armour the colour of brass standing there. The newly-arrived pony had a carefully-styled violet mane and tail sporting a teal streak. Both of their faces lit up with gasps, tears welling up instantly.

“Starlight!?” Trixie sobbed.

Starlight Glimmer choked on her tears briefly before managing to say, “Hey, Trixie. I’m...I’m so happy you’re safe!!”

No further words came before the two ran into each other’s weepy-eyed embrace. Three other mares approached, each smiling. Two were earth ponies, one pink with a curly magenta mane and tail, the other orange with a Stetson hat. The third was a pegasus, cyan with a prismatic mane and tail.

Rainbow Dash sighed in relief. “Finally! Where have you been hiding? Do you have any idea how much we’ve been searching for you?”

Trixie said nothing, but buried her face in Starlight’s neck. Sobbing continued from the two reunited best friends. Applejack said, “Take it easy, Dash. She’s been through too much already. Still though, colour me impressed, that Twahlahght nailed where and when!”

A buzzing boom and whistle rattled nearby, startling Trixie to the point of shrieking. Confetti drifted downward as Pinkie Pie tittered. She said, “Sorry, I just can’t resist! It’s the perfect time for a party!

Trixie tried to slow her breathing, though her coat still stood on end. Applejack grouched, “Consarnit Pinkie!! We told you four times to leave it behind! If they didn’t know we were here already, they do now!”

“Sorry,” Pinkie feebly offered. “It’s...it’s just the perfect moment to party! Best friends back together again, after a forced time apart?”

Pinkie reached behind herself and pulled out a silver platter with five masterfully-decorated red velvet cupcakes: piped cream cheese icing with grooves twisting into a perfect curl, red sugar sprinkles, a strawberry cross-section stuck into the icing, and three red currants in front of the strawberry slice. Rainbow Dash wiped some drool from her chin as she breathed, “Wow, Pinkie...when did you find the time to do all this?

Pinkie chuckled to herself. Her tongue extended much further than anypony else’s tongue could hope to as she bore a cupcake from its wax paper wrapper, leaving very few crumbs behind, and chomped down on the confection. With her mouth full she cheerfully said, “Now that is a secret!

Taking a cupcake, Starlight sighed, “We should have counted on Pinkie being Pinkie. But why are you here, Trix? It’s not...I hope this isn’t what it looks like.”

Trixie stared almost straight down, shrinking back and toying at the straw with a hoof. Applejack and Rainbow Dash watched on with sadness and disappointment, but each took a cupcake. Trixie murmured, “It’s...uh, not entirely what you see here....”

“Looks to me like yer robbin’ a barn!” Applejack scolded.

Saying nothing, Trixie closed her eyes and turned away. Starlight walked up to her and pulled her into a side hug. When Trixie did not acknowledge, Starlight bitterly said, “What a horrible world this is, that it turned you into a thief, and Rarity into a...into a...a....”

“Don’t say it. Please,” Pinkie begged. “I can’t stand to think about it.”

Trixie still said nothing, but did hug Starlight back. After a moment, Starlight said, “Well, everypony, there’s no reason for us to stay here. Gimme a moment, and I’ll teleport us back.”

“Wait! I can’t,” said Trixie suddenly. When the other four stared at her in bafflement, she continued, “There’s...a complication. Something that means you absolutely, positively, must be able to guarantee safe passage. Something Trixie cannot abandon.”

Starlight blinked a moment, finished her cupcake, and then cautiously said, “Teleportation is about as safe a passage as it comes, but what’s this thing?”

Trixie frowned. Avoiding meeting anypony’s gaze, she evasively answered, “It’s...not right here, but where I’ve been hiding. That, uh, complication...Trixie can hardly believe it’s even possible, but—”

{Then there was trouble.}

A loud bang, and some of the wood of the barn shattering, interrupted Trixie and gave all five of them a start. Applejack and Dash both dropped their partially-eaten cupcakes. Two adult male humans were there. One had some kind of metallic object in his hand. Part of it was in his fist. The rest was a rectangular prism, sporting a fin at the end, and a circular hole from which issued some wafting smoke. The other had a complement of six Pokéballs, and threw one, shouting, “Go, Empoleon!”

An odd penguin appeared. He had a trident latched onto its face, and an overly long white ruffle cravat. The armed human grouched, “I knew it! I damn-well knew it was one of you ponies pillaging my harvest!”

Rainbow Dash looked at the man with the Pokémon. Both of them gasped with eyes widening as they stood agape at each other. Dash narrowed her eyes into a glare as she snarled with bared teeth, snapping, “You again?! Don’t you think you’ve caused enough trouble?!”

“You’re one to talk, Miss Honourary-Member-of-Team-Rocket! Nothing but thieves, all of your kind! The only difference is what you steal!” he shot back. “Some of you steal food, others steal Pokémon, and one of you stole control of the moon! How long will it be before your ponies steal our money, our houses, jobs, children, and lives?!”

Starlight rolled her eyes. She dismissively sighed, “Ah yes, the good ol’ scarecrow fallacy. Set up your straw pony and then knock her down.”

The man with the metal object discharged the weapon again, spraying dirt at Trixie’s feet. She quickly began to hyperventilate and back up, nearly screaming. The man raised his arm, pointing the weapon at Trixie’s face, saying, “You’re out of warning shots. Return what you stole from me, or I’ll make your brain a splattered mess.”

“Two can play at that game,” growled Starlight, her horn suddenly charging up as a teal-ish crystalline barrier materialised around her. It grew and covered Trixie as well as Starlight continued, “I’ll give you vae victis if that’s what you want!”

Gesturing around at everyone there, Applejack said, “Hey, y’all calm down! This is getting out of hoof in a real hurry!”

“Yeah,” Pinkie said sadly, looking at the dropped cupcakes. “I thought it was party-time, not fighty-time.”

“Sorry you two, but it’s too late to talk them down!” Dash yelled as she swooped in at Empoleon, turning upward with a raised forehoof to his chin, as if she were trying to uppercut the sky. Empoleon somersaulted through the air four times before returning to his Pokéball.

“Well, it surely is now, that you’ve gone and done that!” Applejack grumbled, moving in on the trainer.

Starlight looked over at Trixie in time to see her pulling a pickaxe out of her bag with her telekinesis, already wearing a hardhat. Trixie was still hyperventilating as she hit the ground with the pickaxe, conjuring a perfectly circular pitch black spot into which she jumped and disappeared. The spot immediately sealed itself up behind her. Starlight squawked, “How did that happen??”

“Guess she’s not getting this,” Pinkie sighed, and devoured the last cupcake.

“So now one of you has stolen an Explorer Kit, too?!” barked the trainer. He turned toward Rainbow Dash and snarled, “And I see you mean to steal another of my Pokémon, don’t you!?”

Rainbow yelled back, “What the hay are you talking about? That wasn’t a Pokémon; that was a pony!

“No, she was a Pokémon, and you stole her! And I know she’s a Pokémon because all she ever said was ‘Twixie,’ while you lot speak in full sentences! I could’ve gotten twenty-five grand from the World Champ for her, but you took her from me!” he shouted, throwing another ball. “Come on, Toxicroak!”

A bipedal frog appeared, with skin of a dull indigo, and its middle fingers and toes of red, and its red vocal sac inflated. This Pokémon positioned itself between Applejack and its trainer, cutting off any easy approach angle. Pinkie blinked in confusion with a vacant stare. She murmured to herself, “Combo coming...tingly hooves...itchy nose...pinchy knee...that’s a new one...what’s—no! Dashie, look out!!” finishing by yelling in horror.

The man with the weapon pointed it elsewhere as Starlight demanded, “Put it down, now!!

Pinkie zipped in and shoved Dash to the ground. Two more loud bangs cut Dash off before she could ask why. A Pokémon, two men, and three ponies all turned as Pinkie gasped and looked down. Two holes were punched through her armour over her chest, and both were turning red fast. She sputtered, “Wha...what the...??”

Pinks!?!” Dash cried out in alarm as Pinkie toppled over, both of her forehooves over the holes. The platter clanged and rolled into a heifer’s stall.

“Pinkie??” Applejack blurted, eyes wide. Then she glared, ducked past Toxicroak, and applebucked the trainer across the barn in a single blow. He slammed into one of the barn’s support poles. The man landed on his knees and fell forward, still breathing but not moving. Toxicroak hurried to its trainer, covering the human with its body as it stared back at Applejack guardedly. She ran to join Dash beside Pinkie.

Telekinetically Starlight grabbed a shovel and beat the weapon out of the man’s hands to the sound of something splintering. He fell onto his bottom, then tried and failed to clutch his hands. The shovel’s handle was undamaged, and she threw it out of the barn. Then she picked the weapon up with her magic, turning it over. The weapon discharged as her spell tugged on the trigger, but its projectile was also caught in her magic. The bullet spun in midair, surrounded by phthalo green in Starlight’s meticulous gaze. The man tried to backpedal from a sitting position, but both of his wrists gave out. Starlight growled, “A chemical explosion to force a small dart into unbelievable speed, tipped with a point the same angle as a bodkin arrow! You meant to pierce our armour and kill us! You came here with truly deadly intent! Premeditated murder!! ”

“Dashie...it hurts, Dashie...it hurts so bad...,” Pinkie whimpered in agony. Dash and AJ hurried in removing the damaged armour. Dash shook once the cuirass was off.

AJ sighed in fear, half-heartedly offering with poor grammar, “Ooh, that ain’t no splinter....”

Rainbow pled, “No...no-no-no-no-no-no!! Hold on, Pinkie, please!!”

“Dash, we gotta stop the bleedin’!” AJ insisted, opening a med kit and removing white cloth bandages.

Starlight slammed the disarmed man to the ground by stomping on his chest with one forehoof, and held him there. She forcefully pressed the pistol to the man’s head, at the bridge of his nose. Tears started down his face. He sputtered, “No, please! Mercy! My wife and daughter can’t get by without me!”

“‘Mercy,’ you mean, like the mercy you showed the only one of us who wasn’t fighting you assholes!?” Starlight roared. “And what makes your family so much more important than hers, huh?! You don’t think there isn’t somepony counting on her, too?!”

The man’s breaths were broken, and he still had not blinked. Starlight pressed the weapon harder to his head as both AJ and Dash applied both forehooves to their white cloth bandages over Pinkie’s wounds. Rainbow yelled, “Do it, Starlight! Take him out!”

NO!! You can’t!!” Applejack hollered. “Be the bigger pony!”

Airily Pinkie mumbled, “Oh. That’s...that’s what the new combo means. ‘Friend in mortal danger.’”

Toxicroak held his trainer close to his chest, still watching with a terrified glare and held his breath. The other man sobbed uncontrollably. Starlight’s upper lip curled as her eyes narrowed again. Applejack shouted, “Please, Starlaht, put the weapon down! You’re better than this!”

“There’s nothing wrong with avenging a friend! Heck, I’d say there’s honour in it! Let ‘im have it!” Dash countered.

The man tried to speak, but the blubbering made his words incomprehensible. His pants became drenched where the legs joined with a familiar, unpleasant odor. Starlight grouched, “Oh, now you get the gravity of the situation, don’t you, you stupid bastard!”

“That’s right!” Dash agreed. “Give that bastard what he has coming!”

“No! Let the poor bastard live; he’s learned his lesson!” Applejack countered.

Pinkie wistfully and quietly said, “Glad we all agree he’s a bastard....”

“Ah hell, she’s goin’ inta’ shock!” Applejack said worriedly. “Pinkie ain’t hardly a farm critter, but let me see if there’s an adrenaline shot in that there bag!”

Barely audible, Pinkie said, “That’s...another double negative...AJ....”

Dash said, “You still got it, Pinks! Keep that brain moving! Stay with us!”

“I just wanted to say...it’s been fun, girls. I love you,” Pinkie whispered. Her eyes fluttered closed.

“Pinkie! Piiinkkiiie!!!” Dash screamed, tears flowing freely.

Applejack rooted around in the medical kit. As she removed an elongated box, she said, “Now, calm down, there. She ain’t gone. She’s jes’ gettin’ sleepy.”

Dash disregarded Applejack’s words. As the box opened to reveal a syringe, Dash turned and shrieked, “Starlight! Do it! Do it now! Do it for Pinkie!!

“Don’t you dare! You’ll never be okay with yourself again if you do! And you know that’s not what Pinkie would want!” Applejack retorted, jabbing the needle into Pinkie’s neck and driving the plunger.

Starlight’s face screwed up. Glaring into the man’s bloodshot, weepy eyes, she took a deep breath, held it, and heard Pinkie quietly say, “Starlight...no...please don’t....”

Dash sobbed as Applejack removed the syringe. Starlight sighed, and asked, “Are you sure, Pinkie? This man tried to kill you for no reason at all.”

“A funeral is...the worst party ever, Starlight. Let’s not make them throw one of those,” Pinkie barely got out. Dash clung to her, tremouring all over.

Applejack pressed, “Starlaht, we gotta get ‘er to a surgeon raht quick! There ain’t another shot, and this one ain’t gonna hold long!”

Starlight glared at the man, and with a final shove and growl, she took the weapon out of his face. Toxicroak finally let go of his held breath. The man sobbed, “I’m sorry...for what it’s worth, I’m sorry!”

“‘Tain’t much, but it’ll hafta do,” Applejack quipped.

Starlight rushed toward the others, but looked back at the man and said, “I’m still taking this...thing. You can’t be trusted with it, and our doctors will need to know exactly what hit her.”

Toxicroak still held his unconscious trainer close, stroking his hair and repeatedly sighing in relief. Starlight powered up her horn, and the four ponies disappeared in a flash.


{A major battle, right here, is coming.}

Tension lay thick in the camp. Mew floated near the portal, looking toward the sea with a stern, apprehensive, and even a little angry expression. Most of the other Legendary and Mythical Pokémon were close, also watching that direction, though they were a distance behind Mew. Arceus stood close. Next to him was some anthropomorphic purple beetle with red eyes, and a cannon mounted over its head. Twilight, Luna, Red, Blue, and Cynthia were all gathered around a monitor with a report. Scientists and other academics set up, or were in the middle of setting up, hides and blinds among the shrubs, with cameras, microphones, and unidentified equipment at the ready. One had an Alakazam and a Golem working together to construct a military pillbox bunker.

Starlight’s signature teal flashed, immediately followed by her screaming louder than others thought she could, “MEDDDIIIICCCC!!!!

Fifteen ponies rushed to where they rematerialised. Twilight looked up, and shuddered. She could not speak, and could barely breathe. She teleported to Pinkie’s side, arriving a split second before Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash had not stopped crying. Applejack looked close to breaking down. Fluttershy shrieked as a start to her panicked wailing and sobbing. Still shuddering midair, and with both forehooves over her mouth, Twilight managed to squeak out, “What...happened??”

Starlight levitated the handgun over to Twilight, saying, “A human used this weapon. He meant to attack Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie shoved her out of the way.”

Luna, Red, and Blue had come over by then. Blue said, “Looks like a .38 caliber pistol. They haven’t made this model in...I don’t know. Man, this is old...older than any of us here, without a doubt.”

Luna rolled her eyes and muttered to herself, “I wouldn’t count on that.”

“Indeed,” Arceus said quietly, standing right next to her.

Mew pointed at Latios, Latias, and Xerneas with its right paw, and then to Pinkie with its left. All three of those Pokémon quickly started her direction as Twilight ordered, “Somepony go get Zecora, now!!

Applejack stopped a medic from filling a syringe, saying, “She jes’ had an adrenaline shot.”

Starlight sobbed a little to herself, and whimpered, “I’m sorry...I can’t do anything right here! Should’ve tried to do some more, but I just stood there!”

Applejack gave her a hug, and said, “It’s not yer fault. Don’t blame yerself.”

Latios and Latias hovered over them while the medics set an IV into Pinkie’s elbow, took her vitals, and braced her neck and legs with her laying on a spine board. Starlight tried to bite back on the tears, having limited success. The world distorted in front of the two Pokémons’ faces. From Pinkie’s wounds came bits of metal, broken and twisted. As more and more such chunks came free, Blue sighed with some relief. “At least whoever it was didn’t load the gun with FMJs. She’d probably be dead by now.”

A sort of pulse emanated from between Xerneas’s antlers, ending at Pinkie’s wounds. They started to close up, though Pinkie had fallen unconscious. Latios and Latias joined Xerneas in the effort while the medics hoisted her onto a gurney. After a minute, the three of them stopped. Pinkie was still breathing unassisted. While Latios and Latias departed quickly, Xerneas said to Pinkie’s friends, “That should be the worst of it, but she still requires serious medical attention.”

The medics wheeled Pinkie toward and through the portal as Xerneas returned to his spot waiting. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy all followed. Starlight began to follow, but Luna tapped on the back with a wing. Gently she said, “You can go after you give your report. I’m sorry, but we need that information immediately.”

“Yes, of course,” said Starlight with forlorn eyes and sad nodding. She followed Princess Luna to the battle map, where the others waited. Starlight looked at her mentor and said, “You were spot-on, Twilight. We saw her. She was there, right when you said she’d be.”

Twilight nodded with some pride. Cynthia muttered, “Guess your food theft theory was sound after all.”

“Why isn’t Trixie with you?” asked Twilight, her pleased face falling away.

Starlight sighed and said, “When the fighting started, she fled. She somehow disappeared into the ground by hitting it with a pickaxe. One of the humans there said something about an ‘Explorer Kit’ when she got away.”

“So she’s in the Underground?” Cynthia asked irritably. She waved dismissively at the lines on the map as she snarked, “Goes a long way to explain why all your patrols always came back with nothing.”

“I meant, why didn’t you just teleport with her as soon as she was found?” Twilight pressed.

Starlight nodded with a slightly suppressed grin. “She said she couldn’t. Said she had a ‘complication’ back where she was hiding, and would need ‘safe passage’ to get here.”

Twilight’s eyebrows raised in unison, “A ‘complication’ that requires ‘safe passage,’ then? I do hope that means what I think it means.”

“Me too.”

Twilight turned to Cynthia and said, “We’ll need to get down there.”

“Look, I already told you we don’t have any extra Explorer Kits just laying around!” Cynthia grouched.

Red held up a hand as he walked around the map. As he started rummaging through his bag, Blue stopped him and said, “I don’t think this will work. How exactly do you expect them to enter this Trixie’s Secret Base if she has the entrance closed, which is almost doubtlessly the case?”

Red gave Blue a hard look as he pulled out a hard hat with a pickaxe and shovel linked to it. He continued his imperious stare as he handed it to Twilight, then tapped her horn with only his index finger. She withheld a chuckle and said, “Thank you, sir.”

“Shouldn’t I get the kit?” Starlight asked. “Trixie’s my best friend, and she and Twilight...don’t have the friendliest history.”

Twilight sighed, “Not arguing that point, but you’re not skilled with divination spells, and I am. We should both go.”

Starlight sighed. Looking between Red, Blue, and Cynthia, she asked in exhaustion, “Is there another kit we can borrow?”

Red nodded. The others waited in anticipation. A moment later, he gave Blue a sharp tap to the shoulder, then pointed at Starlight. Blue rolled his eyes and sighed, grumbling, “Fine, since you’re that certain....”

Blue looked through his bag briefly before handing such a set to Starlight huffily. Appreciatively she said, “Thanks. We’ll return these once we’re done.”

“Good, I was about to say so,” Blue said with a frown.

Starlight looked around the camp, and at the scientists taking cover in particular. She asked, “Um, so, what changed in the maybe half-hour we were out?”

Mew looked back over its shoulder for a brief second, then said, “Mew...Two....”

Twilight pursed her lips and said, “A particularly brutal and savage Pokémon called ‘Mewtwo’ is coming, and should arrive in about two hours. According to the others, he is very, very strong, and very quick to violence. I don’t know all the details, but it sounds like Mewtwo is artificial.”

Blue said, “We don’t have time to give you the full story. Suffice it to say, Mewtwo has left a wake of destruction on his way here.”

“Which is why I warned you about the coming nightmare!” Darkrai snapped bitterly at Twilight. Her ears drooped as he continued, “Your magic is nothing we’ve ever seen or felt before, and you showed the whole world it’s right here! Why do you think so many of us came?! We had to know if you were friend or foe, and guess who’s definitely gonna call you foe?!”

“I...I’m sorry. I didn’t know,” Twilight said sadly.

Darkrai turned away, huffing, “A little late for that now.”

Blue shook his head and said, “Both the Ame-kohs and the Febs lost an entire carrier group apiece, and we don’t know how many other craft were—what?!

Red had shoved Blue disdainfully while shaking his head; his expression had turned to an angry one at Blue’s naming who lost naval vessels. Red forcefully and emphatically made sweeping motions with his hands. Cynthia gently said, “That’s not a very nice way to talk about them.”

“Anyways,” Blue continued with a roll of his eyes, “Mewtwo is destroying everything in his path, and is coming here for whatever reason. Connecting where he destroyed those flotillas and the time between is how we figured out his ETA, Starlight. Like Darkrai said, he’s probably trying to find out what the source of power here is, the same as the other Legendary and Mythical Pokémon.”

“You’re saying we’d better hurry,” said Twilight, unamused.

“Yes.”

Twilight looked over at Starlight and asked, “You said she just hit the ground with the pickaxe, right?”

“That’s right,” Starlight answer, withdrawing the pickaxe from Blue’s Explorer Kit and donning the hard hat.

“Wait!” said Cynthia. “You’ll return from the Underground exactly where you entered! Even if you find her, she’ll pop back out at that farm, whether you or not you all hold hands—hooves, whatever—on your way out. You’d better return to where you found her.”

Twilight nodded. She said to Starlight, “Take us there, since you know its precise location.”

The two departed in a burst of phthalo green light.


{Hot on her tail, let’s go!}

Back at the barn, Twilight and Starlight emerged from the teleport. Twilight took in her surroundings. A woman and an adolescent girl were helping the man back to the house. Toxicroak was dragging his trainer back from the barn, and froze in terror at the sight of them. The hurt man barked at Starlight, “Haven’t you done enough?!”

Twilight said, “Sir, we are simply retrieving my lost citizen. Since she’d resurface here either way, I thought this the most prudent place to start.”

“Whatever,” he grumbled. “Just hurry up and get the hell off my property, and out of my life!”

“Wonderful people, here,” Twilight muttered to herself.

“Yeah, well...you’ve been fortunate to have mostly dealt with Red and Blue,” said Starlight. “These humans seem to think they’re inherently better than any other species.”

“They make some bad company,” Twilight said, shaking her head.

Starlight nodded, “I can’t deny that. Personally, I’ve had enough of all the Pokémon, too.”

Twilight pulled the pickaxe from her borrowed Explorer Kit. Putting on the hard hat, she said, “Agreed. Let’s just go find Trixie. I, too, will be happy to leave this world far behind and return to our own permanently.”

Starlight lifted her set’s pickaxe, and said, “Right. We’re going in!”

The two struck the ground in unison, jumped into identical black spots, and were gone from sight as the holes closed behind them.

Author's Note:

The real Trixie has finally shown up! Sure has been a long, long, long time since we've seen her.

Now I bet some of you are wondering why Pinkie was stablised so quickly while Salazzle just keeled over. Turns out there are several factors. First and foremost, while bullet wounds are obvious and easy to find, internal bleeding is far harder to track down. Next, the nautre of the wounds. Salazzle had multiple threatening conditions, ultimately falling because of her vena cava. A 550-lb. pony could survive a .38 bullet or two, especially if it doesn't hit anything vital.

Gotta love how everypony is insistent at not sharing everything? Some people....

Secondary classic rock reference is a fun one: the band the played the song, the song itself, and the album title whence came the song are all the same.

So...question. Things happening with Rarity and Twilight are doing simultaneously. Which do you want to see first: Rarity and Rapidash in their efforts to escape the daycare, or Twilight and Starlight in their efforts to locate Trixie in the Underground? Cast your votes here or by PM; winner gets to go first. All votes received before 6am Sunday morning EDT will be the ones that count.

Thanks for reading. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next