• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 2,843 Views, 132 Comments

This is not helping - EverlastingKnightmare

  • ...
11
 132
 2,843

Necore: Escaping hell

Hello, my name is Necore, and I have to escape ‘hell’ you could call it. You see I don’t work very well from hell, so I need to get out of hell so I can get to business, see what I’m getting at? But the problem is my power is limited here, so I can’t just burn a path of glory right to the door. I was standing in the prison cell I was tied to before I brought Jon in to free me, the candles signify the limit on my powers, being freed was just one step to bringing back my full power. There are three left, for one to go out I need to escape here, then we shall build up from there. I began my long walk out of my cell, into the black abyss that surrounded it. “Well this sucks.” I muttered. “Back then I had it all, a army, a wench, and a child.” I sighed. “Too bad its my fault for their downfall, pretty damn funny.” I chuckled darkly, the memory playing back in my head over, and over, and over again. I think I’m enjoying it too much. I could feel heat, so I knew I was nearing the end of my walk.

I could see a faint light in the distance, but I didn’t speed up any. “Fools.” I muttered with a grin. “They know better than to try and stop me.” Allow me to explain, in the darkness there are some....Nasty creatures that were imprisoned here especially to keep me from leaving, but those creatures know me, and fear me. Using the power of infamy should keep me from getting TOO harmed on my way out, and the Wardens are going to be a problem as well. “Maybe I could make some rope...” I muttered as I finally reached the light, a door with a keyhole. I poked my finger into the keyhole and unlocked the door. “Pfft, low level lockpicking.” I chuckled as the door slowly swung open. “Ahh, hellfire and brimstone.” I took a deep breath as some fires raged on near my cell. “It’s good to be back.” I chuckled darkly and took my first step into freedom...

“Halt!” SON OF A BITCH! A Warden, a undead guardian of the depths began to charge me with his sword in hand.

“Simple minded fool...” I growled and clicked my fingers together, summoning a rusty old scythe. “Very well, I shall indulge you.” He began to swing his claymore at me, I love fighting enemies with slow weapons. I dashed forward and cut one arm off with the scythe, the blade, too heavy to be held with one hand, fell out of his grasp. I cut off the other arm, along with the legs. “You just put yourself back together now.” I chuckled and dashed away to let him get to his business. I dove behind one of the prison areas and peeked around, no Wardens seem to be around yet. “Right.” I got up and walked into the area. “Hello minor demons!”

“You dare belittle me!?” One shouted from a cell. “I shall bathe in your blood!”

“I don’t have blood.” I held up my arm and pointed at it. “Anyway, I’m here to free some of you!”

“D-did I say that?” The demon chuckled sheepishly. “I ment I will aid you in anyway possible! Just let me out!” All the demons began promising to help me out, they're so cute.

“I’m sure you all will, but all I really require from you is to defeat the Wardens, together we shall leave this place and conquer Equis!” They erupted in cheers, I just need to know if I can trust them to follow me when I let them out. “We shall bring down the dark queen! And rule over this plain and the other!” More cheers, at this rate the Wardens are bound to notice soon. “Then I release you!” With a click my my fingers, all the cell doors swung open. “Go! And take Tartarus!” And with that, the demons poured out of their cells and began to rampage around, trying to all get out of the holding area at once. “ONE AT A TIME!” I yelled at them, they understood and finally I was left alone. “Bunch of idiots...” I giggled at the thought of all of them dieing.

“YOU! STOP!” I turned to see the warden from before, charging at me AGAIN!

“Hey, live and let learn!” I said as I summoned my rusty old scythe again. “Let’s make your reconstruction a good few hours, I need time to think.” He came at me again, but had smartened up and made side slash at me, this made him quicker and able to recover faster. “Sneaky little bugger.” I chuckled and stopped the blade with my hand. “You have never fought a being such as myself.” I grinned at him in pure evil and chopped him in half, continuing to chop and slice until there was nothing but a pile of undead flesh and armor. “Better.” I chuckled and walked out of the prison area, this place was starting to bore me and I had to see how the demons were doing. I kept walking for awhile, it seemed to be the only thing I do other than be crazy as fuck and slice things up. I stopped when I saw the battle, complete chaos on the battlefield. “Ah, sweet harmony.” I giggled and began to make my way there, the demons saw me and got a bit more violent with their fighting. “Huh, never thought I could give hope, meh.” I walked into the battle, cutting anything in my way to pieces, be it warden or demon, I went through them.

“Where’s the damn door?” I grumbled as I chopped through a distracted warden, literally cutting him to ribbons. “You there!” I pointed at the surprised demon who had been fighting the warden. “Where is the exit?”

“I do not know how you will get out, but I know you will.” He commented. “The door is to the north, I shall accompany you.” I shrugged and let him lead the way, we cut through the battlefield without much trouble as we went. Soon enough we made it past the carnage and began to walk the dark landscape, a little scorch there and some lava here, you know, hell kinda stuff. We walked for a good few hours, it didn’t trouble me at all, walking at least made me know I was free once again. The demon turned to me from time to time to look at me, he kinda looked like a alien from those movies, black, bug like, you know that kinda stuff.

“Are we there yet?” I began, getting a bit bored with the silence.

“Almost, a mile or so more and we shall be there, how will you open the door?” He asked out of curiosity, he’s like a puppy.

“I have control of a weak minded pony on the outside world,” I began. “And he will open the door for us, as soon as we get there that is.” I finished. The demon gave me a excited look.

“Finally, I get to leave is accursed prison! To ruin the lives of those miserable ponies!” This made me chuckle, he's like a mini me!

“Yeah, and I bet you would stay alive longer if you stuck with me.” This made him stop and turn to me, what did I say?

“You think you, a skeleton, could aid me, a powerful demon?” I nodded.

“Wait till we get out of here, then I shall show you my power, you demons do a battle for dominance type thing?” The demon nodded.

“Yes, I am ranked the 3rd strongest among my cell mates.” I grinned devilishly.

“Good, a challenge. At least you not like those weak ass wardens.” We both chuckled at this and he continued to lead me until we reached large stone doors, carved with runes that I suspect are what keeps us from opening the door.

“Here we are.....Now what?” He asked as I walked up next to him and put a hand on the door. The door glowed slightly and almost blew up my hand.

“Ow! We wait a few moments for my puppet to get here.” I sighed a bit and gazed at the door for a few moments when it began to slowly open.

“I don’t believe it...” The demon muttered in awe. I quickly moved to the opening and began to help open the door. When the door was open enough for us to slip through I stopped and jumped through the door. The demon followed a moment later and help my puppet and I close the door.

“You did well!” I turned to the pony next to me, his made and coat was covered in dirt, blood, and feathers. “Griffin?”

“Griffin.” He sighed and looked me in the eyes, his eyes were pinpricks due to me taking his sanity. “It is good you escaped father, I have run out of those life potions you gave me all those years ago and require more.” I see, so he ran out of potions right as it was time for me escape, I plan way too well.

“Alright, your services are not needed anymore. Be a good puppet and feed my new friend here.” I gestured to the rather hungry looking demon, who by that point had tackled the pony and began to devour him. I waited for him to finish when he turned back to me with a grin. “Right, so how does this fight work?” He held up his claw and shook his head.

“You have given me a sacrifice, therefore I am your ally, for now.” I stared at him a while then shrugged.

“Alrighty then, I'll call on you when I need you, try not to get thrown back into that hell hole.” I snapped my fingers and shifted forms, my bones snapped and cracked until they resembled that of a pony. I turned my gave over to the puddle of blood and bones that had been my puppet and lit up my horn. The blood rose from the ground and shot over to me, moving in and out of my bones and creating flesh. Soon I stood there with a dark red coat and horn, I was rather tall, but hey, don’t want to be a show off. “I will be in Canterlot, causing small chaos and things like that. Laters.” And with a flick of my horn and a flash, I was gone.