• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 2,844 Views, 132 Comments

This is not helping - EverlastingKnightmare

  • ...
11
 132
 2,844

Messing with Los Pegasus

“What is boney thing doing here?” The large dog with the hammer looked at the smaller one. “Get it out of here!” The small dog nodded and charged at me. I let him impale me with a grin on my face. He got a confused look on his face then a look of shock when I grabbed the spear and began to pull myself down towards him.

“What is this!?” He threw the spear with me on it to the side. I got up and ripped the spear out of my chest.

“That, tickles.” I chuckled. “Why don’t you try it then?” Without warning I charged forward and impaled him on the end of the spear, lifting him up and getting the spear stuck in the ground. “Jeez you guys are heavy!” I huffed a bit then got a confused look. “How can I breath if I don’t have lungs?” I scratched my head then shrugged. “Oh well, one more to go-” I got cut off by the dog with the hammer hammering me in the side and making me go flying into a cave wall. “OW! DAMMIT!” I clutched my arm, so if a bone breaks I can feel it? That’s not fair! I heard some snaps and I looked at my arm to see it snapping back into place by itself. “Sweet.”

“Strange dead thing, you have killed my pack mates so I shall take your life in return!” He charged and I dove to the side yelling ‘OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!’. I took my bow and drew an arrow back, aiming at fluffy’s arm. He saw that I was aiming at him so he gave me a clearer shot by trying to defend his head. I took the shot and the arrow went right into his shoulder. He howled in pain and dropped his hammer, this kind of thing reminds me of God Of War when you pick up the enemy weapon and use it to kill them.

“This is just too good!” I charged forward and tackled him to the ground, which was hard cause he was a big fella. I shot up and dove for the hammer. I had to use all the strength I could muster to pick that thing up. I lifted it over my head and brought it down on his pelvis where a sickening CRACK came from. “Oh that’s going to hurt.” I chuckled and watched him wiggle around a bit, trying to get away from me. “You know pal.” I said walking towards him, leaving the hammer on the ground. “It’s my job to pretty much get rid of things, and being in a new body like this that makes my job easier.” I stomped on his tail to stop him. He looked up at me with wide eyes. “And now that I have broken it in, I can get to what my current job is. But I can’t leave witnesses to my little rampage now can I?” I took one of my swords and held it to his throat. “Time to put this dog to sleep.” If only I had sunglasses. I drove the sword in and turned away, not wanting to see this execution.

“Now then.” I muttered looking around. “What can I loot from said cave? I know I need something else to wear, this has got too many holes in it and I will scare the hell out of everyone I see cause I’m dead.” I thought it over for a few minutes before finding a large amount of red cloth. “Perfect!” I grinned and took it. I wrapped it around my form and flicked up the leftover so it would act like a hood. “I must look like the grim reaper or something.” I chuckled and picked up one of the swords. “Only one will do me well.” I muttered and began making my way out of the cave. While I was at it I snatched a bag and stuffed it with gems so I could more then likely pawn them off later. I found the hole I had came in and began to think. “How the hell am I going to get out of here?” I really need to stop talking to myself. I Then remembered the corpses near by and piled them so I could jump up from those to get out. I pulled myself out of the hole and looked around, it was getting dark. I looked around until I saw a forest. “Good, cover.” I muttered and broke into a jog to reach the forest, it took me a few minutes but I made it. “Now, how will I sleep?” I had thought this through for almost a half hour when I remembered I’m undead. “Duh, I could just dig a hole and sleep in that!” I began digging my own grave you could say.

----The next morning!----

I awoke when the light of the sun hit my face. I yawned and dug myself up. “Being dead I don’t think I have to eat, that gives me more time to go fuck everything up.” I grinned and brushed the dirt off my robe. “Wish I had a map.” I muttered as I began to make my way deeper into the forest. After about a hour of walking I broke out of the forest and spy a large city by the looks of it not too far away. “Hmm, maybe I can get some money there for these gems.” I pulled the bag out from my rib cage and smiled at it. I put it back and sped up towards the city. “Maybe I can pick up a good weapon while I’m at it.” I chuckled as I neared the city. It was rather large to say the least, and there were ponies everywhere! “So much color, my eyes burn!” I half joked to myself and kept walking. When I found out that I’m getting nowhere by wondering around I decided to stop someone. “Excuse me, but can you tell me where I can trade in these gems for some money?” I quickly showed the pony the bag then put it away.

“Oh ya, you can go to a fashion shop and they will pay you for the gems!” The mare smiled warmly at me, I need to show these ponies that talking to strangers is not a good thing.

“Thanks.” I muttered and walked off. Now I have to find a- wait a minute. I spun around to the mare that I had just talked to and walked back over to her, that smile still on her face. “Why are you not scared of me? I am not even a pony!” The rage in my ghostly voice was apparent but she didn’t even flinch.

“It’s always good to be nice to others, even if they are different.” I could slap this pony, but I could get arrested. I just made a growling sound and walked off again. I kept walking around until I found a place that made cloths and stuff. I pushed open the door and walked in.

“Good day good.......Um...”

“Sir.”

“I was just about to say that! What can I do for you?” I do not know how but I could hear a bit of fear in his voice, to me that was music playing by god.

“I want to turn in these gems.” I removed the bag of gems and placed them on the table. He was watching my hand the whole time. “Excuse me.” I almost growled at him. He jumped and looked at me with a sheepish grin.

“S-sorry sir, it’s just that you are deathly pale, do you want me to take you to the hospital?” You know what? I’m done with their stupidity, I’m going to get into a lot of trouble for this, I already know.

“No, I think you would need one more then I would.”

“Why?” In a flash I removed my blade from under my cloak and stabbed him in the chest. I put the blade away quick and dove behind the counter. I placed a bonie hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. He struggled for a few minutes then finally went limp.

“Jeez, they live way too long sometimes.” I chuckled and spotted a small chest that was under the counter. “Hmm.” I grabbed it and tried to open it. “Locked, maybe...” I held up a slightly pointed finger and jabbed it into the lock, wiggling it around for a moment before I heard a ‘click’. “Success!” I laughed and opened it to see a bunch of small golden coins. “That must be the currency here.” I muttered and grabbed my bag full of gems. I dumped it out then filled the bag with as much of the coins as I could. “Thank you for your time.” I chuckled and got up. I spotted a newspaper and picked it up. “Los Pegasus hmm? Sounds like Vegas.” I chuckled and put the paper down, I don’t have time for news. Before I left I switched my red robe out for a black one, I’d say it’s a better color, wouldn't you? I left the store with a smile on my face. I stopped when I saw someone go in out of the corner of my eye and watched. After a few moment the pony came out screaming for the guards.


“Oh, time to make my getaway.” I chuckled and fast walked away from the store. I had walked for a little while now, bumping into a few ponies who look too scared to ever see straight. I chuckled every time I did, but that’s not important. I kept walking until I found a place that sells weapons. ‘Peaceful ponies, they sell weapons.’ I laughed and walked in. The bulky pony behind the counter look at me a moment then went back to his newspaper, mumbling something about strange customers. I browsed for a few minutes before a combat scythe caught my eyes. ‘Oh I am totally going to look like the grim reaper after I buy this thing.’ I grinned and took it off the wall. After twisting it around in my hands a bit and making a slow cutting motion with it I walked up to the counter. “How much?” I put it on the table. The pony looked at it then at me.

“100 bits, take it or leave it.” So they're called bits hmm? I took out my bag and counted out 100 bits. I pushed them towards him and he finally put the paper down. “Rich guy eh? Nice choice in weapons.” When he sat up I saw he had wings. “Favor them two handers, good for both attacking and defending when you need it to.” He scooped all the bits off the counter and into a chest I saw. “You have a nice day now, and come back any time.” He pushed me the scythe and leaned back in his chair. I grabbed the scythe and nodded at him. I walked out and looked at my new weapon.

‘Now I have this and a backup sword. I think I can leave now.” I chuckled and began making my way out of the city. I was almost there when two white ponies in golden armor stopped me.

“Where did you get that?” One of them demanded.

“I bought it with some bits I had.” I answered truthfully. The one who asked me looked at the other guard then back at me.

“Do you have any other weapons on you?” I nodded, why not be a truthful guy for now? Besides I got all the blood off my blade by now. I pulled out my blade and showed it to them.

“May I leave now?” I asked putting it away. The guards turned away for a moment then back to me.

“You're going to have to come with us.” One said sternly. Aw hell naw.

“Sorry gentlemen but I can’t go with you at this time.” I removed my hood and they jumped back.

“W-what are you?” One asked taking a brave step forward.

“Don’t you know what bones look like?” I grinned at them. “And yes I did kill that storekeeper, you mad?” They paused for a few moments before they both charged me. I dove to the side and, with my new toy, cleaved downwards. It got the one closest to me and dragged him to the ground. He gave me a wide eyed look when I took my blade out and stabbed him in the side. The other guard let out a roar of rage and charged me again. I stepped to the side and grabbed his wing, forcing him to the ground. “Stop right there criminal scum!” I could not help yelling while I moved my scythe under him. “Naw, you're good.” I chuckled and forced the scythe up. I will not describe the beheading, cause that would be gross. I got up and bolted away from the area and back into the forest.

“Now I should get a wanted poster. I’m in deep shit aren't I?” I chuckled and slumped down on a tree. “Now to rest....” I sighed and closed my non-existent eyes.