• Published 15th Aug 2016
  • 7,444 Views, 92 Comments

Life as a Foal - BubblePuff



I awaken as a foal in Equestria, with Nightmare Moon as my mother.

  • ...
25
 92
 7,444

Grand Galloping Gala

I watched mommy from my playpen as she got all gussied up. She had put on a sparkling dark blue dress that looked like the night sky. Mommy also put on makeup like lipstick and eyeliner. “U wook pwetty!” I said.

“Well aren’t you sweet!” Mommy said. She then rubbed my head which made me giggle. “I need to look my best for the Grand Galloping Gala tonight.”

“I come?” I asked.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but the gala is for big ponies only. No foals allowed. Besides, Quick Wit will be coming over with Bioquill, and you also have Nyx, North Star, and Melody Note to play with.”

“I wanna go!” I pouted.

“The answer is no Blue Moon. When you are older you can come, but for now You and the other foals are to remain in the playroom with Quick Wit and behave yourselves.”

Mommy then picked me up with her magic and set me down on her back. She then walked me to the main playroom where Bioquill, North Star, Nyx, and Melody Note were already waiting. Quick Wit took me from mommy’s back. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep a close eye on the foals tonight.” She said to mommy.

Mommy then kissed me on the cheek. “Goodnight Blue Moon, and remember to behave yourself.” Mommy then left for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Quick Wit grabbed a book and sat in a chair. “How about I read you all a story? Once upon a time…”

Bioquill leaned over and whispered to me. “Whewe did youw mommy go?”

“She going to da Gwand Gawwoping Gawa.” I replied. “I want to go, but mommy says it fow big ponies only.”

“My mommy said da same thing.” Melody Note said. “It not faiw!”

“What awe we going to do?” North Star asked.

“I say we sneek down to da gawa.” I replied. “But fiwst, we need to get past youw mommy Bioquill.”

A smile came over Nyx’s face. “I know a sweep speww! Just watch.” Nyx looked up at Quick Wit. “Uppy!”

Quick Wit stopped reading the book. She looked down at Nyx and cooed. “Aw, does some pony want uppies?” Quick Wit reached down and picked up Nyx. “Who’s a good girl?”

Nyx then lit up her horn and zapped Quick Wit. There was a puff of pink smoke, then Quick Wit slumped over in her chair and fell asleep. Melody Note then used her magic to unlock the playpen, and I used my magic to open the door. The five of us then crawled out into the hallway.

As we made our way through the hallway towards the stairs, we came across Flash Sentry doing his patrol. We all quickly hid behind a window curtain. Fortunately for us, Flash Sentry was too busy singing a Feather Bangs song to himself to notice.

Flash Sentry is such a dumb dumb.

When we reached the stairs we went down one step at a time, using our thick, padded diappies to cushion our landings. It took awhile, but we finally reached the bottom. It was then that we could see the Grand Galloping Gala. All of our mommies were busy greeting other ponies as they arrived to notice us, so we easily snuck past behind them and into the main ballroom.

The Grand Galloping Gala was amazing! Ponies were dressed up really nice, a live band was playing, and there were tables full of food. One table that caught our attention was full of sweets. We all crawled over to it and hid under the table cloth. Using our magic we brought down slices of cake, cupcakes, pie, pudding, cookies, and chocolates.

After we ate our fill, we all became hyped up on the sugar. In a flash we all took off in different directions. Nyx ran over to the band and began pounding on a drum. Melody Note joined her, blowing on a horn. Bioquill flew up onto one of the tables and began splashing around in a punch bowl. North Star danced in the middle of the ballroom floor, bouncing up and down on his diaper.

Most of the adults were shocked to see us and couldn’t believe what was going on. Some of them thought what we were doing was cute and cooed at us. Aunt Pinkie Pie really got into the partying mood. “Now this is what I call a party!” Aunt Pinkie Pie then readied her party cannon.

As for me, I went over to aunt Pinkie Pie and climbed inside of her party cannon. When she set it off, I went flying through the air. I shouted “Weeeee!” as I flew. I landed atop the giant chandelier on the ceiling.

A loud voice then echoed throughout the ballroom. “What is going on here?!” we all turned to see aunt Celestia and our mommies standing in the entranceway. They all looked really mad.

Aunt Twilight and aunt Cadance marched over to Melody Note and Nyx. They both tried to use the innocent face on them, but it didn’t work. Aunt Luna walked over and picked up North Star from the floor. Quick Wit lifted up from the punch bowl. His diaper had absorbed so much punch that it became bright red and was so full and poofy that his hind legs were spread apart.

Mommy looked up at me. “Blue Moon, get down here before you hurt yourself!” She said with a panicked voice.

I looked down to see that I was really high up. I shut my eyes and clung tighter to the chandelier. “Nuh-uh!”

Mommy tried to use her magic, but I was still too scared to move. Eventually she flew up to me and tried to pry me from the chandelier. She was able to pry me loose, but then I slipped from her grip and fell. I screamed as I fell towards the floor, but them I landed safely in something gooey. I opened my eyes to see that I had landed in The Smooze.

Mommy flew down and immediately scooped me up into a tight hug. “Oh Blue Moon, I’m so glad that you’re safe!” She then turned to The Smooze. “Thank you Smooze. I am forever grateful to you.” The Smooze smiled and tipped his hat.

We all got in trouble for crashing the Grand Galloping Gala. We were all grounded for one month and not allowed to have any sweets during that time. Nyx got the spankies for using a spell on Quick Wit. We also received a stern lecture about not putting ourselves in harm's way. I feel bad for scaring mommy, but I’m also glad that I got to see the gala. I can’t until I’m old enough to attend.