• Published 15th Aug 2016
  • 7,446 Views, 92 Comments

Life as a Foal - BubblePuff



I awaken as a foal in Equestria, with Nightmare Moon as my mother.

  • ...
25
 92
 7,446

A Day Outside

Nyx, Melody Note, North Star, and I all rode with our mommies aboard a big balloon. It was a clear and sunny day. Mommy said that we were on our way to visit Ekko with Aunt Celestia.

Mommy looked down at me with a smile. “Are you excited to be reunited with Ekko?” Mommy asked.

“Yeah!” I said as I clapped my hooves. Mommy ruffled my mane and we both laughed.

Nyx looked over at me. “So ware has Ekko been?”

“Mommy says she’s been wit her weal mommy and daddy.” I explained. “Tey all wive out in da woods, but we still get to see her ebery now and then.”

“But isn’t aunt Celestia Ekko’s weal mommy?” North Star asked.

“No. Ekko is a fwying wolf, not a pony wike us. Didn’t U eber notice?”

North Star Blushed and smiled. “I just thought dat she was weally fuzzy.”

We all laughed at what North Star said. Soon, we were over a big forest. Our balloon came down for a landing in a big field of grass and flowers. When we all got out. Ekko and her pack appeared from the woods. Ekko lit up and right towards aunt Celestia. Aunt Celestia smiled and scooped up Ekko for a hug.

“Oh, how I have missed you Ekko!” Aunt Celestia said with a tear in her eye. Ekko licked her face with kisses.

Mommy, aunt Luna, aunt Twilight, and aunt Cadence all bowed before Ekko’s daddy, Fang. “Welcome princesses. Allow me to introduce my wife, Kele.”

A flying wolf with red wings and red fur step forward and bowed. “ A pleasure to meet you all.” Kele then looked over at us and smiled. “And these must be your foals.”

Aunt Twilight introduced us. “Yes they are. This is my daughter Nyx, this is Luna’s son North Star, this is Cadence’s daughter Melody Note, and this is Nightmare Moon’s son Blue Moon.”

“They’re all so adorable! I could just gobble them up!” Kele then tickled us all with her nose and gave us kisses. We laughed and rolled in the grass.

Fang looked at us all with smile. “Why don’t go off to discuss political matters while Kele watches the children?”

Aunt Celestia set down Ekko with the rest of us. “That sounds like a lovely idea. The foals must have missed Ekko so much. Just let me get their things.” She gave Kele our foal supplies and told her a list of instructions. Meanwhile, we all got caught up with Ekko.

“So Ekko, wats it wike wiving in da woods?” I asked.

Ekko jumped up and down with a big smile on her face. “It’s fun! I get to pway with other pups, bunnies, foxes, deer, birdies. Plus, I get to run awound twees, pway in stweams, and roll in fields!”

“How come you not waewing a diapee?” Nyx asked.

“Mommy and daddy I don’t need a diapee. I can just go wheweeva I want!” Ekko explained.

Melody Note had big look of surprise. “You don’t gots ta ware diapees out hewe? Yay!” Melody Note then tried to remove her diaper, but Kele stopped her.

“Oh no you don’t little one. I was given explicit instructions to make sure you all kept on your diapers. Especially you.” Kele then booped Melody Note on the nose.

Melody Note sat on her poofy diaper. She crossed her front legs and pouted. “Wats!”

“How about we pway tag?” I suggested.

“Gweat idea!” Ekko then booped me on the nose. “You’we it!”

“No faiw!” They others took off running as I chased them. Kele looked on and smiled.

I looked around for whom I could tag next. Nyx was the slowest, so I settled on her. I charged towards her, my hoof stretched out to make the tag. Nyx then turned around and zapped me with her magic. I found myself wearing a poofy pink dress with a giant pink bow and a matching pink diaper.

I stopped and tried to cover myself up. “EEP!”

All of the other foals pointed and laughed. “You a pweety pink pwincess!” Nyx said mockingly.

“Not Funny!” I zapped Nyx with my magic in retaliation. She was now in a diaper so huge that it lifted her off the ground.

I pointed at Nyx and laughed. “Ha! Now you pwincess diapee butt!”

Nyx made an angry face. She reached out towards me, but her huge diaper just made her wobble back and forth.

“You two stop that!” Kele said in a calm but firm tone of voice. “Now change each other back and apologize this instant!”

Nyx and I zapped each other back to normal. “I sowwy.” Nyx said.

“I sowwy too.” Nyx and I then hugged and smiled.

Kele smiled as well. “There, much better.”

I then tagged Nyx. “You it!” We laughed as we took off running and the game continued. After a long game, it was time for lunch. Our mommies came back and gave Nyx, North Star, Melody Note, and I our bottles. Ekko drank Kele’s milk directly from her nipple. Melody Note also needed a diaper change. She was still not happy about using diapers.

After lunch, we all got put down for a nap. When the grown ups weren’t looking, Ekko came over and nudged me awake. “Wake up Blue Moon!”

I rubbed my eyes as I looked at Ekko. “Huh? Wat is it?”

“ I gots ta show you something!”

“But we not awowwed ta wander off.”

“Don’t wowwy. We be back before ta gwown ups know we gone.” Ekko walked into the woods and I followed her. After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination. It was small waterfall that emptied into a pond. The water was crystal clear.

“Wow, dis pwace is amazing!” I said with glee.

Ekko giggled. “I knew you wove it! Dis my favorite pwace in the whole woods!”

I then heard a buzzing sound. I looked up to see a big, fuzzy bumble bee flying around in funny circles. Ekko saw it to, and we both laughed. The bee then landed on my right hoof.

“Hewwo bee!” I said happily. A moment later, the bee stung me and a sharp pain shot through my hoof. I let out the loudest scream that I had ever made.

Mommy and Kele came running over as fast as they could. Mommy scooped me up in her front legs. “My poor baby! What happened?!” She then looked and the bee sting. “Shh, mommy will make it all better.” Mommy then touch her horn to the red lump, using a healing spell to make it and the pain go away. I still cried from the experience.

Kele was very angry with Ekko. “What have I told you about wandering off?! Your cousin got hurt, and who knows what other terrible things might have happened!” Kele then nipped the back of Ekko’s neck. “You are grounded!”

Mommy nuzzled me then placed me on her back. Kele spoke to her. “I am so sorry that this happened.”

Mommy placed a hoof on her shoulder. “Do not worry. It was just a bee sting. Blue Moon will be fine. Perhaps next time we can meet at the royal castle? I’d hate to keep Ekko and the others separate.”

Kele smiled. “That sounds like a wonderful idea. Ekko, it’s time to say goodbye for now.” Kele picked up Ekko by the scruff and held her up to me.

“Bye Blue Moon. I sowwy about the bee sting.”

I sniffled and wiped away my tears. “Dat otay, it not ur fault. Bees awe dumb.” We hugged and and then walked back so that Ekko could say goodbye to the others. Aunt Celestia gave Ekko an extra long hug and a kiss before we left. The outside world is full of nice things and bad things, but it is also full of friends and family. I wouldn’t want it any other way.