• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 17,219 Views, 154 Comments

Anon-A-Miss With a Twist - KR Chrome



We know the story of Anon-A-Miss, how Sunset Shimmer suffered during the holiday season. We've all ready the stories of how tragic it was for her. Now see the same story but with a twist.

  • ...
20
 154
 17,219

Caught redhanded

Fluttershy elected to spend the night at Sunset’s. There was just no talking her out of it. The pink-haired girl just wanted to spend more time with the pony. Also, last night, Sunset finally wrote back to Twilight about what was going on. She was waiting for a response, knowing Twilight was busy with her duties as a princess. Sunset would just have to grin and bear it.

At least she wasn’t suffering alone. Her friends were supporting her.

Sunset smiled. She would have to consider her situation a blessing. It really caught them off guard. She knew they were upset about something, but seeing her as a pony must’ve doused out the flames like a fire extinguisher.

They were upset because they thought she was this Anon-A-Miss that was on MyStable and using it to terrorize them by exposing their secrets. After calmly sitting down to talk, they realize that there was more to this than they thought and they were just jumping to conclusions. Thankfully, everything was cleared up and Sunset still had her friends.

Unfortunately, only her friends believed her. The entire school still believed she was Anon-A-Miss. She was being framed, but nobody would believe her, not with her history.

Sunset shook her head. That was another problem to deal with, but not the main one. The problem she had right now was finding a way to change back to human form. She may have been born a pony, but she also felt home in this place as a human. She had adapted a long time ago, and this place did have a lot of cool things despite the lack of magic.

Well, at least I got my magic back,’ Sunset thought.

The two were having breakfast together and Sunset said, “You should head to school soon, Fluttershy. You don’t want to be late.”

“Are you sure you’ll be alright, Sunset?” Fluttershy asked.

“Despite how I look, I’m a full-grown mare. I can take care of myself. You just go to school, OK?” Sunset smiled.

“OK, well, I’ll come back later,” said Fluttershy.

XXX

“So, Sunset is not Anon-A-Miss you say?” Principal Celestia asked. The Rainbooms asked to see both Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna.

“Can you prove this?” Vice-Principal Luna asked. She was stressed. She had to hand out detentions because students were fighting and all because of this Anon-A-Miss.

“That’s what we’re trying to find out, ma’am,” said Rarity.

“We went to confront her about it yesterday, but after a talk, we realized that this isn’t Sunset’s style,” said Rainbow. “OK, yeah, it would be, but Sunset’s pretty smart and knows how to throw suspicion of herself.”

“And don’t you think she’s throwing suspicion of herself now?” Luna asked.

“Let’s just say she’s dealing with something that would prevent her from being part of this Anon-A-Miss fiasco,” said Applejack, embarrassed.

“So, that’s why she’s not in school,” Celestia frowned in thought. “Is she sick by any chance?”

“Yeah, she’s got a cold and her voice is a little hoarse,” said Rarity.

Pinkie giggled, “A little horse!”

Luna and Celestia looked at the giggling pinkette then focused on the rest.

“I hope she’s feeling better. So, how shall we unmask Anon-A-Miss?” Celestia asked.

“We don’t know yet, but we’re thinking it might be the Dazzlings,” said Rainbow.

“Those girls? They vanished after the Battle of the Bands, I believe,” said Luna.

“Yeah, but since it was Sunset that helped to take them down in the end, they would want revenge,” said Rainbow.

“Though that would only be circumstantial evidence. We only have a motive to link them to this crime,” said Rarity.

“Only way to find out is to find them and ask them,” added Applejack.

“And they could’ve jumped town for all we know,” sighed Rainbow Dash.

“Well, it looks like you’ve given this a lot of thought,” stated Luna.

“Actually, maybe Anon-A-Miss is someone in the school. All the other pictures were taken in school before they got posted on MyStable,” said Fluttershy.

“So, everyone’s a suspect,” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “That’s narrowing it all down.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Not your fault, Fluttershy.”

“It’ll be like trying to look for a needle in a haystack,” said Applejack.

“Well, with you girls behind her, Sunset is in good hands. Just tell her to get well soon, alright?” Celestia asked.

XXX

“Really feels like the time the Dazzling influenced everyone, doesn’t it?” Rainbow Dash asked as she observed the students and how coldly they were treating each other. Even Lyra and Bon Bon, the two best friends, were sitting apart. It just wasn’t right.

“Yeah, but it might not even be them either. So where do we start?” Applejack asked.

“If only we knew someone who was good with computers...” said Pinkie Pie.

“Pinkie Pie, you’re a genius!” Rarity exclaimed.

“I am?”

“Yes, and you’ve given me a wonderful idea! Ladies, to the Computer Lab!”

XXX

In the back of the gym, the Crusaders were gathered together.

“So your sisters don’t suspect Sunset at all anymore?” Scootaloo asked in disbelief.

“I don’t know what she said to them, but they now believe she’s innocent,” confirmed Sweetie Belle.

“She even felt bad about it. I think we should stop this before things get worse,” said Applebloom.

“But didn’t we agree to do this until they stopped spending time with Sunset Shimmer?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yeah, but what’s the point if they believe she’s innocent? Plus, we got folks going at each other’s throats,” said Applebloom.

“So, you’re just saying we should just stop and shutdown Anon-A-Miss?” Scootaloo asked.

“That’s just what I’m saying. Once we delete the account, we can just let it all blow over,” said Applebloom.

“Let everyone forget about it,” Sweetie Belle agreed.

“Fine, let’s do it. I’m tired of posting everyone’s secrets,” said Scootaloo.

XXX

“OK, so I managed to implant a virus into the Anon-A-Miss MyStable account,” said Tech Powers. He was a young man with deep red skin, spiked up brown hair, and wearing a red jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans.

“Thank you so much, Tech Powers,” smiled Rarity.

“Hey, I owe you, Rarity. That dress you made for my mom was amazing. She says she’ll order exclusively from you from now on,” Tech replied.

“So, what does this virus do anyway?” asked Rainbow.

“Well, if anyone tries to log into the Anon-A-Miss account, the virus will then upload itself into the device they’re using. It will then allow me to hijack that device’s camera,” said Tech Powers as he looked down at his laptop.

“So we just gotta wait?”Applejack asked.

“Looks like we don’t have to wait long. Someone just logged into the account and is trying to delete it,” said Tech Powers.

“Don’t let them do it!” Fluttershy cried. The page was horrible, but they needed the evidence.

“Don’t worry. The virus also prevents them from deleting the account. Now, let’s say hello to Anon-A-Miss.”

XXX

“What’s wrong, Applebloom?” asked Scootaloo.

“I can’t delete the account,” said Applebloom.

“Let me try,” Sweetie Belle offered and she tried to do it too. “Darn, it’s not working.”

“Ugh, I gotta do it then!” Scootaloo decided.

XXX

“And I just caught Anon-A-Miss red-handed,” Tech Powers grinned. He saw the expressions on Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity’s faces. “Hey, are you girls OK?”