• Published 15th Aug 2016
  • 5,585 Views, 90 Comments

Dear Diary - Alyssa Hartwick



Sweetie Belle Gets a Diary! Take a read...

  • ...
6
 90
 5,585

The end

Au/17/8

Dear Diary,

It’s Nice to meet you! I’m Sweetie bell by the way! Rarity bought you for my birthday today! She said that if I have a secret or just want someone to vent to (Whatever that means) then I put it in here so I don’t have to remember. I don’t have any secrets right now so sorry I can’t tell you anything.

Anyway my day was great! Me and my friends ate cake! And I got so many presents! But I think I like you the most! oh you don’t know who my friends are do you? My two bestest friends are Apple Bloom and Scootalo! We even got our cutie marks at the same time!

It’s really cool!

Hope we can talk again soon! BYE!

Au/17/10

Dear Diary,

Hey again! I haven’t talked to you in a few days so sorry about that! Me and my friend were playing with the dolls I got for my birthday today! Apple bloom was a knight and Scootalo was a dragon! And I of course was the princess!

Unfortunately, Apple bloom got eaten.

Well! See you later Bye!

Au/17/11

Dear Diary

I Made a new friend today! Her name is Angel Feather! She doesn’t have a cutie mark yet

She’s really pretty too! She has lavender eyes, a grayish pink mane, and a white coat! She says she used to live at the boutique before rarity owned it.

She loves playing with dolls just like me! And She sings pretty too! Oh she’s here!

Talk to you soon Bye!

Au/17/12

Dear Diary

Angel feather couldn’t play today so I went to the club house today! But was weird.

Apple bloom and Scootalo were looking for something. When I walked up to them to see if they needed help they Tackled me! They also yelled tag at the same time.

I asked them why they Tackled me and the said that we were playing hide and seek and I was the last one left. Then I explained to them I was with rarity all morning and that I didn’t know what they were talking about.

They both looked at each other confused and looked back before asking me if I was feeling alright!

It was really weird. We eventually ended up playing a game of tag before crusading.

Rarity’s calling me, I got to go.

Bye!

Au/17/15

Dear Diary

I know it’s been a bit! sorry for not talking! It’s been a busy couple of days.

I wanted to introduce Angle to Apple Bloom and Scootalo but angel said she couldn’t. I asked her why but all she said was that she couldn’t. A bit rude if you ask me.

I didn’t see her yesterday after asking her. I felt bad. I think I upset her. I just wanted for us all to be friends.

It’s raining today.

Oh my Celestia! Angel is standing out in the rain! I’ll be right back! –

Ok I’m back, I brought Angel inside. She’s Soaked! Poor thing. I’ll be back I’m going to get blankets and hot chocolate for us!

Back again! Angel thanked me for the blanket and hot chocolate! Something weird happened though. When I handed her a mug of Coco our hooves touched, her hooves felt like ice! No wonder she thanked me!

She said she wants to live her! I told her I’ll ask rarity in the morning. She’s really ecstatic!

Well that’s enough for today

Bye!

Au/17/16

Dear Diary

Rarity said yes! I introduced Angel to rarity today, Rarity acted quite odd while meeting her. They didn’t even speak or even make eye contact! Angel didn’t say anything so I asked for her. Rarity said yes and that Angel Feather was welcome to stay as long as she’d like!

I have a pretty big closet and I never use it so I decided that Angel could live there! She looked at it and nodded in approval so I brought her some pillows and a blanket from one of the guest rooms. I also bought her a night light in case she got scarred. It was my old red one that when turned on shone a pretty red light. She thanked me before going to her new room and making it her own.

It’s Getting pretty late. Goodnight!

Au/17/16

Dear Diary

Hey I know it’s the middle of the night but something weird happened. I was sound asleep and I woke up. I don’t know why but something seemed a little off.

Oh Angels nightlight is on that’s probably what woke me up. There is a small crack in the door so I can see it.

Oh well, goodnight.

Au/17/17

Rarity made breakfast but she didn’t make a plate for Angel! How mean! Rarity said that she “Didn’t have enough ingredients for one more plate” That’s a load of butt! She just wants to be a big ol’meanie head!

Talk to you later!

Au/17/18

Dear Diary

Me and Angel have been having so much fun lately. We have been talking a lot and she says she wants to know everything about me too! We are going to be besties for life!

Oh yea I haven’t seen the girls in a while…oh my Celestia I got to go bye!

Au/17/18

Dear Diary

I made a mistake. A BIG one. My friends are mad at me for not talking to them for almost a week. I’ll try talking to them again later today.

Angel hasn’t left the closet since last night. I guess she doesn’t feel well I’ll leave her alone so she doesn’t get mad at me too.

I’m going to go now wish me luck.

Au/17/18

I don’t know what’s going on but it’s weird.

I went to the club house and I saw my friends playing… with me. They were playing tag and laughing.

I ran home. I told rarity what happened and she got her friends and started looking for my duplicate. Rarity said something about changelings before running out the door.

Rarity came back her friends along with Apple bloom and Scootalo and began questioning us. It was just a weird day.

I Checked on angel and she was in her “Room” pinning some pictures to the wall. They were pictures of Apple bloom and Scootalo and me, Along with a black scribble in the back ground. I Questioned her about it and she said she drew the pictures because she wished she could have a close friendship like ours.

I also asked about the scribble. She said it was her…

I’m exhausted from today.

Goodnight.

Au/17/18

I don’t know what but something weird is happening.

I woke up in the middle of the night again. I have been doing it a lot lately. I was blaming it on the nightlight and its red glow but … She was watching me.

I woke up and I looked at the closet and it was cracked open…and she was staring at me. Her lavender eyes creeped me out. She noticed I was awake and she ducked behind the door frame.

I’m to creeped out to sleep but I’m to scarred to get out of bed and confront her.

I’m just going to lay here till I fall asleep.

Talk to you soon.


Au/17/19

Dear diary

Angel is gone. I fell asleep last night and I woke up this morning and I looked in the closet to see that she wasn’t there.

I asked Rarity if she had seen her but she said that she hasn’t. After last night I’m scarred of what might happen. I have always thought she was a bit off but… I thought she was just weird.

I’m going to go look for her

Talk soon.

Au/17/19

Hey again.

I couldn’t find her anywhere. I asked everyone I knew if they had scene anyfilly that looked like her around and they all said no… so I closed the closet.

I don’t want to see her again tonight. I’m in my bed right now

I’m going to try to sleep

Talk to you soo-

I just glanced up from the page. She’s looking at me from the door way outside. If I just keep writing maybe she will get bored and go away and…

I shouldn’t have looked up again…. Her muzzle is an inch in the door now.

I just need to keep writing and she will go away right?

Oh no her head is the doorway now.

Luna wake me up please this isn’t funny whatever I did to deserve this nightmare I’m sorry

Oh goddess half her body is in the door…her face is scary now. Her eyes are all black and …dripping slime? ink? I don’t know.

She’s in my room now…her smile …so wide…Her teeth…so many teeth…I saw bits of I think…meat in them… I’m trying so hard not to cry…

She’s at the foot of my bed…Starring at me. I can smell her breath from here… it smells like…

I’m trying so hard not to vomit from its smell…

She’s right next to me no-


Author's Note:

If you find the secret message ask someone else who hasn't read it to read this story:trollestia:
and if your the first to get it right i will make you a creepy past version of your Oc:moustache::yay:

Comments ( 90 )

Please save mean pony?
Weird message, but okay. This little thing was charming, needs definite work. Well done.

Hot damn, is this based off of the diary creepypasta?

Dammit really?

"Please save me anpony"

I'm sure you meant "anypony"?

Pretty good read. A few mistakes here and there but if anything, it kinda added to it due to Sweetie's age at writing this (assuming she's not very good at spelling and shtuff)

Keep it up!

Nice little story, I have no idea who the villain is based on though.
By the way, you forgot a "y" in the last word of your secret message :raritywink:

7482112
Hey sweetie belle is only 7, She cant write that well yet!:derpytongue2:

I LOVED IT. p.s I loved this part.

I have a pretty big closet and I never use it so I decided that Angel could live there!
just great, loved it.

p.ss. the message is this.

pleaSe sAve me Anpony
: you forgot the Y in anypony. : just saying :trollestia:

7482123
Actually no you missed it:moustache:

7482112
Also You technically didn't get the secret message correct sorry:twilightsheepish:

Please save me anypony

Oh. Wow. It's clever how you hid it, but then it's really obvious because it all stands out from the regular text.

7482132
So Do you want a creepy pasta version of you Oc:derpytongue2:

7482130
Anyway, I liked the story and if you ask me a sequel could be nice, there are more crusaders left for Angel to eat befriend. :pinkiecrazy:

7482147
Well if you want to i have about 2 more grimdark one shots you can read :pinkiesmile:

7482142
Yea but i thought it would be a cute little thing to add:derpytongue2::rainbowkiss:

7482148
Grimdark isn't something I read regularly, but I might give them a read sometime :pinkiehappy:

Anyway, for now take a follow as reward for writing something cool and being nice :twilightsmile:

Sweetie bell.exe anyone?


7482114

I don't know a creepypasta that involves this but i am working on an MLP fan fiction that's inspired by a creepypasta,finished and submitted but delayed because rejection :applecry:

7482145

That would be prettty cool...

Sure!

7482157

Here's a link to "The Pink Backpack" creepypasta. There's a bunch more sites where it goes straight to the images and journal entries but this one has an interview so I thought it was cool:

"The Pink Backpack/ The Story of Lisa"

7482253

I've heard of it on you tube but haven't really researched it.

Thanks for the link though.

7482279

No prob!

7482264

Yep, that's it.

Wow, this story was really creative, I liked it.
I loved the secret message, that was a neat touch.

7482319

I've heard scarier.

Its too short,there's no explanation about Angel herself,i like stories that has timelines but this 1 isn't consistent in my opinion,im not sure weather the part where she say's that her friends were playing with "Sweetie bell" was either a Changeling or Angel herself,there's no explanation on how Angel became satanic and i recommend a sequel to explain this and judging on how Sweetie bell uses her Diary and the way she speaks into it,it kinda sounds like as if she's using a voice recorder.

7482343 I have heard scarier too, but this still felt scary to me in a way, creatively scary to me, but like you said, I would like to see a Sequel explaining things a little better.

As a big fan of grim-dark, I must admit, I rather enjoyed this! A few mistakes here and there, the odd missing capitalization, but asides from that, excellent work!:pinkiecrazy:

The best I got is please sAve me Anpony, is there something deeper I am missing. Plus I looked everywhere after n but, couldn't find the red y.

Not bad. Kind of hard to catch that message, though. Have to strain the eyes to see it.

7482343
Most unicorns use there magic to write so in a way it is like talking into a recorder that so happens to be on paper:twistnerd:
I thought giving angel no explanation would give a bit nor of a mysterious tone sorry if you disliked it.:applejackunsure:
A Sequal is on the way:pinkiecrazy:

7482504
Shes only 7! Dont Judge her writing!:derpyderp2:
And thank you:pinkiecrazy:

7483042
Hey its a "secret message" what did you expect:rainbowlaugh:

7483497 "A sequel is on the way"

Yus :rainbowkiss:

7483938
Hmm yeah, I suppose that's the issue with diary based stories, it's rather easy to mistake intended mistakes in the writing with actual mistakes! I just had a good idea for a sequel, someone else has probably already mentioned this, but a continuation of the story from Rarity's perspective could be really interesting! Or maybe just Rarity's perspective throughout this fic. Anyways, just an idea!

7484263
STAHP YOUR GOING TO SPOILTHE SEQUAL!!!:raritydespair:

7484467
WHOOOOOOPS, SORRY! HAHAHAHA, NO INTENTIONAL!

7484512
Well, either way, I'll be around to read it!:twilightsmile:

The ending had me scared :twilightoops: Great job with this, and what I caught out of the secret message was "Please save me anypony"

7484783
Aww thanks and good job!:twilightsmile::derpytongue2:
I have a few more scary one shots if your interested:twilightsmile:
and the sequal to this story should be out within the next few hours or so:pinkiecrazy:

i had fun solving the secret message Please save me any pony! This is really good. Will there be a sequel? :twilightsmile:

7484871 I'm interested, and if one catches my eye, I might do an audio reading of it. The diary format really wouldn't work, but I'll take a look you other content. Can't wait for the sequels :pinkiecrazy:

7485547
Oh wow Really! :raritystarry: i have a few one shots that are dark just go to my one shots library i have a few there :derpytongue2:

Having kind of a hard time figuring out what Angel is, even with my vast amount of knowledge on the supernatural, I'm thinking a vengeful spirit that was killed by her friends in the Boutique. :pinkiecrazy:But I'm sure it's not that.

Anyways, Great story. Gonna read the sequel right now!:pinkiehappy:

7486928
Thanks :pinkiehappy:
but the sequal dosnt live up to the original :twilightsheepish:

7482157 What is Sweetie bell.exe, and where can I read it? Please respond to this comment.

Login or register to comment