• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 5,697 Views, 74 Comments

Equestria’s Super Android - DryvernX



Super 17 after his defeat, lands in Equestria

  • ...
8
 74
 5,697

Chapter 5

The Mane 6 had a combination of surprised, confused, and shocked expressions at Princess Celesita's decision about Super 17. She wanted him to learn about the magic of friendship, the guy who kicked their flanks, showed hostility at the start, but then saved the Cmc from the wicked Changeling queen.

"Learn this guy... About friendship?!" Rainbow dash almost yelled at Princess Celestia. "No offense at all Princess Celestia, but this guy doesn't look like the guy who want to express friendship." Rainbow said, while pointing at Super 17, who is still sitting on the tree.

"I know that Rainbow dash." Princess Celestia said, who easily kept her cool. "But he did save your sisters from getting hurt by Queen Chrysalis." She said. Twilight then walked over to her teacher.

"You know, maybe it's not a bad idea after all." Twilight said. "Maybe we can learn more about him if we show him more about friendship." Twilight said to Celestia, agreeing to her plan, to learn Super 17 about friendship. Rainbow dash then lightened up to the plan, but only a little.

"You know, sometimes it's good to have an egghead as a friend." Rainbow dash said, Twilight slightly glared at Rainbow's remark. "But i still don't think he can be fully trusted, he may be plotting something. Maybe there is a reason why he came to Equestria?" Rainbow dash said. Celestia looks at Rainbow.

"I understand your concern Rainbow dash, that's also why i'm preparing a memory spell on Super 17, so we can see what he has done in his past." Princess Celestia said. The Mane 6 was very interested in that idea. Twilight understood the plan about the memory spell, she has learned about it, back in her school for gifted unicorns.

"Sounds good Princess Celestia, let's go inside his memories, and see if he's truly a friend or foe. Maybe even learn more about his species." Twilight said, getting really excited to learn about Super 17's biology. Celestia however shook her head.

"But unfortunately it's not ready yet, for i don't have a memory watching spell strong enough on him yet." Celestia said, the others sighed in disappointment. "I think the memory spell is ready in a week." Celestia said.

"Well, now that our plan for his memories is planned. Do you think Super 17 can learn more about friendship?" Princess Luna asked her elder sister. "In fact, does he even know about friendship?" Luna also asked her sister.

"Maybe not when we met him at first, but maybe the elements of harmony could have something to do, with his slight change of personality." Celestia said, the others were beginning to get really confused about what Princess Celestia just said.

"How could the elements have done anything to this guy?" Rainbow dash almost yelled, before getting shushed by the others, since they don't want to attract Super 17's attention. "The elements of harmony did little to nothing on him, when we first tried it on him."

"That's true Rainbow dash. But you did remember he said that he absorbed the blast right?" Princess Celestia said, the Mane 6, and Princess Luna were slowly beginning to see Celestia's point. "The elements magic, needs the power of friendship to make them work. So when Super 17 absorbed the blast from the elements..."

"They made him feel good emotions." Twilight said, while finishing the sentence, and realizing Celestia's point. "Maybe that's the reason why he didn't kill us, when he had the chance." Twilight said.

"And maybe that's also why he rescued Sweetie belle, Apple bloom, and Scootaloo." Rarity said. All of them now see, that Super 17 may have a chance to get to know about friendship, well all but Rainbow dash of course.

"Well, even if he absorbed a blast from the elements, he still got that smug attitude of his." Rainbow said. The other Mane 6 sighed, since Rainbow has a point, he still has most of his personality on him, even after absorbing the elements.

"I know Rainbow, that's also why he should stay here to learn about friendship." Celestia said. That made all the others slightly calm down a bit.

"Well, i think it's time for us to return to Canterlot my dear Luna." Celestia said, while slightly yawning, it was also soon dark, and Luna need to go back, and rise the moon.

"Yes, we need some rest from today." Princess Luna said, while also yawning in exhaustion. The two sisters then walked up to their chariot.

"Good luck, my little ponies." Princess Celestia said to the Mane 6. The Mane 6 waved goodbye to them, while the chariot flew them back to Canterlot. Now the Mane 6 had a new topic to talk about.

"Okay, now where should Super 17 sleep for tonight?" Twilight asked. The other 5 looked at each other.

"Well, he is not sleeping in my cloud house." Rainbow quickly responded. "I don't know if he can walk on clouds. Even through he can fly without wings." Rainbow dash also said, before thinking. "I also need to ask him how he can fly without wings later."

"Ohh, ohh, he can sleep with me. Then me and 17 can talk with each other, bake cupcakes with each other, look at Gummy with each other, eat the cupcakes we have just baked with each other, and many other stuff i couldn't write to my textbox but still can do with each other." Pinkie pie said, the others clearly couldn't follow what she just said.

"Pinkie, i don't think 17 is the "let's go out and hang out" type." Rainbow said, Pinkie sighed in annoyance.

"Well, maybe a party tomorrow for him will change that." Pinkie said, while planning a party for Super 17.

"Well, that critter ain't sleeping with in Sweet Apple Acres. He might give Granny Smith a mighty heart attack at first look." Applejack said, not wanting Super 17 to sleep at her house.

"Then what about my Library?" Twilight said. "I have plenty of room, plus then Spike and Owlowiscious will have some more company."

"And then you will ask him a few thousand questions?" Rarity chuckled at Twilight. Twilight blushed embarrassingly at Rarity for her remark.

"Actually, i would have just asked him a few hundred." Twilight said, before sighing when the others shook their heads. "Alright fine, i won't ask him any before tomorrow." Twilight said in disappointment.

"Well, maybe Super 17 can have a night sleep at my Carousel Boutique. Then Sweetie belle could have some more company." Rarity said.

"And then you will ask him to try a few thousand uniforms?" Twilight said, giving a little payback for Rarity's remark before. Now Rarity blushed in embarrassment.

"Well... I see your point." Rarity said. Then Fluttershy was left, they haven't asked her for making Super 17's current living place.

"Well... He can go with me, i don't think my animals will mind him. Maybe except Angel." Fluttershy said, and now that was decided.

"Okay, then it's decided. From now on, Super 17 will crash at Fluttershy's cottage." Twilight said. All 6 of them then walked over to Super 17, who was still relaxing on the nearby tree.

"Yo! 17!" Rainbow said, gaining Super 17's attention.

"What?" Super 17 asked.

"We have decided the place, where you are gonna live for now." Twilight said.

"Oh really? With who?" Super 17 asked, not very much interested.

"With... With me." Fluttershy shyly said to him. Super 17 looked at her, he didn't really mind going with any of them(maybe except the pink one).

"Fine, whatever." Super 17 said. They glared a little at Super 17.

"Erh... You are welcome." Rainbow said sarcastically. But they decided to let it go, it was bedtime after all.

"Please, follow me mr 17." Fluttershy said to him. She walked the way back to her cottage, with Super 17 following.

"Well, i think the cows need to shut their eyes." Applejack said, before walking back home.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow." Rainbow dash said, while flying back to her cloud house.

"Goodnight Pinkie pie and Rarity." Twilight said, beginning to walk back to Golden Oak Library.

"Nighty lighty Rarity." Pinkie pie said, who then somehow disappeared.

"Well, some beauty sleep will do nicely." Rarity said, now walking back home.

Meanwhile, Super 17 has just arrived to Fluttershy's cottage. It was quite small, and filled with tons of different animals, including some mice, some birds, a rabbit, and even a bear close to his size.

"Quite a small house you got." Super 17 complimented Fluttershy's cottage.

"Well... I wouldn't call it a house. More like a cottage, if you don't mind." Fluttershy said. Angel, her pet bunny glared at Super 17. Super 17 looked at him, with an uninterested look.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Super 17 asked. Angel then took a carrot out, and then threw it right at Super 17, but to Angel's surprise, Super 17 quickly grabbed it, right before it could make contact to 17's face.

"I'm surprised, that you actually have the guts to do that to someone like me." Super 17 said, complimenting Angel's courage. Then Fluttershy gave an angry look at Angel.

"ANGEL! You don't just throw carrots at others." Fluttershy scolded her pet bunny. "I know he may look big and scary, but he is still our guest." Fluttershy continued scolding Angel, while giving him the stare. Angel then nodded in fear, and looked appologizingly at her. "Uhh... No offense." Fluttershy apologized Super 17, for describing as big and scary.

"Whatever." Super 17 simply said, who didn't really care. Then Fluttershy turned over to 17.

"Hey, may i offer you some salad, or some carrots?" Fluttershy offered to Super 17.

"No thanks. Not hungry." Super 17 said, refusing the offer. In fact, he was never really hungry, since he's an android, he doesn't require neither food or water to survive.

"Oh, okay." Fluttershy said. "If you want, you can sleep in my bed." Fluttershy offered.

"Nah, i will just sit down on your couch." Super 17 said, while walking over, and sitting on the couch, he didn't need sleep either, but he could use some sitting down for a change.

"Oh, uhh... Goodnight then." Fluttershy said, before flying over to her bed. Super 17 meanwhile begins to think about the things that have been going here in this new place, he has been sent to for barely 8 hours ago.

"I hope, that i don't regret being here in the first place." Super 17 thought to himself, while looking at the many animals, beginning to fall asleep.


Next day, Fluttershy began her usual morning routine, feeding her animals, and seeing her friends. When she got out of bed, and flew over to her living room, she saw Super 17, and her jaw almost dropped, when she saw that he was still sitting in the couch, he has barely moved from the spot.

"Super 17? Have you been up all night?!" Fluttershy almost screamed in surprise, she has never seen somepony, or any type of animal staying awake for an entire night, without even moving from the spot.

"Yes i have. Do you have a problem?" Super 17 asked the still jaw dropped Fluttershy. She eventually broke her silence.

"No, but you shouldn't stay up all night. It's not healthy for your mental health." Fluttershy said, trying to advice him to not stay awake for that long. "You must be really tired. But i can make you some coffee, it can help you with staying awake." Fluttershy said, while making some coffee for Super 17.

"Tired? I'm certainly not tired at all." Super 17 said. Fluttershy's jaw would have hit the ground right now, if her body lacked bones right now.

"NOT TIRED AT ALL?!" Fluttershy yelled in a huge surprise, which also surprised all her animals, due to not usually hearing Fluttershy yell out something. "Oh... Sorry." Fluttershy apologized to her animals, each of the animals made a sign each meaning "None taken." to her.

"How is it possible that you can stay up all night, without getting tired?" Fluttershy asked the super android.

"I'm an android. And androids doesn't needs any sleep." Super 17 answered Fluttershy's question. Fluttershy has thought to herself a very good question about Super 17.

"What's an android?" Fluttershy thought to herself. She decided to either ask him later, or see his memories when Celestia's memory spell for him is complete.

"Oh, and Super 17." Fluttershy said, while he looks at her. "I also want you to spend some time with my friends. So you can both get full introductions to them, and know a little more about them." Fluttershy said.

"Oh really?" Super 17 said. "Who's first?"

"Let's start with Twilight. I think she wants to ask you a few questions." Fluttershy said, while walking out of her cottage, with Super 17 following.

"Let's hope something interesting is gonna happen." Super 17 thought to himself.


Fluttershy and Super 17 walked through Ponyvile, the other ponies were a little afraid of Super 17. Not very much surprising, since they have never seen someone like him. Most of the ponies backed away.

"You said something about introductions right?" Super 17 asked Fluttershy.

"Yes?" Fluttershy said.

"Well, then shouldn't you introduce me to you. You've never told me your name for an example." Super 17 said.

"Oh right. I'm Fluttershy." Fluttershy said shyly, which also almost sounded like whispering.

"Fluttershy huh? Quite a unique name." Super 17 complimented her. Fluttershy was now surprised, that Super 17 has actually heard her, even through she was almost whispering. They have now arrived to the Golden Oak Library. Fluttershy knocked on the door, and then Twilight opened it.

"Oh, good morning Fluttershy." Twilight said, before seeing Super 17 behind Fluttershy. "Oh, and you too 17."

"Hello." Super 17 said, making a very simple introduction.

"I guess i haven't introduced you to me exactly, when we first met? Anyway, my name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said, introducing herself.

"Twilight Sparkle? I thought your name was Twilight?" Super 17 said.

"Twilight is just my name for short, just like i just called you 17." Twilight said. Super 17 doesn't really admit much, but he has to say, that Twilight has a point there.

"And Fluttershy here, said that i have to be here." Super 17 said, while walking inside the library. The library was filled with tons of books.

"Well, see ya later Twilight, i have to feed my animals." Fluttershy said, before walking back to her cottage.

"See ya Fluttershy." Twilight said, while waving to Fluttershy. She then looked over at Super 17.

"Okay 17, do you mind if i ask you a few questions? For the last time i tried you just ignored me." Twilight said, she was slightly annoyed that Super 17 didn't respond to a single question she asked him on their way back to Ponyvile.

"Not really, there is not much to do right now." Super 17 said. Then a purple drake like creature came from the stairs.

"Hey Twilight, are their anymore gems for me to..." The drake said, before seeing a tall humanoid being, right in the middle of the library.

"Twilight. What... What is that thing?" The drake said, almost peeing himself in fear.

"Is he always like this?" Super 17 asked, while looking slightly annoyed at being called a thing.

"Spike. That's the one we've originally been sent to beat, but then saved the Cmc. If you remember the talk we had last night." Twilight said to the drake, now known as Spike.

"Oh, right." Spike said, he then walked over to the tall man. "Hi i'm Spike. What's your name?"

"I'm Super 17." Super 17 responded. Spike looked slightly confused at the slightly weird name.

"Super 17. Sounds weird." Spike said.

"Spike! Don't be rude to him." Twilight said. "Do you also remember the part, where i told you he can shoot beams out of his claws." Twilight said. Super 17 almost chuckled, they clearly don't know that it's hands, and not claws.

"Oh right, sorry." Spike apologized to him.

"Yeah whatever." Super 17 just said.

"Is he always like this?" Spike asked.

"Hopefully, for now." Twilight said. She then took some notes, and a pen, while sitting on her chair. Super 17 also sat on a chair.

"Alright, like i said, i have a few questions. Just please answer a few this time." Twilight pleaded Super 17.

"Fine, maybe a few wouldn't hurt." Super 17 said, he just wanted those questions over as soon as possible.

"Okay, first question. What species are you?" Twilight asked.

"An android." He simply answered.

"And would you care to describe your android species?" She asked.

"No." He answered.

"But..."

"I said no." Super 17 said, much to Twilight's annoyance.

"Fine. Question two. What do androids eat?"

"Nothing." He answered.

"Nothing?!" She said, making her really confused. "Then how are you even alive?"

"Another time maybe."

"Alright. Question three. And that's the last one for today. Do you have a family?" She asked. That question made Super 17 silent. He remembered the time, he had with his sister Android 18, who later married the little bald man. He also remembered the time, with his wife and kid, but can't remember what happened to them. Then there are his parents. He can't remember them either. But they have probably passed away, long before Dr Gero activated him to take on the Z fighters.

"I... Don't want to talk about it." Super 17 said. Twilight was surprised that he has answered something else than no or nothing this time. But also felt slightly bad for him, since he must have had a bad family experience, due to him not wanting to talk about it.

"I'm... I'm sorry for asking." Twilight apologized. She then took her notes she has written, and put it on the table.

"Okay, i think it's time for you to see Rarity." Twilight said.

"Rarity!" Spike yelled out, he obviously want to come with them. "Can i see Rarity too? Please!" Spike said with puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay Spike." Twilight chuckled. The three of them then walked over to Rarity.


The three of them walked through Ponyvile, and then stopped at Carousel Boutique. Twilight knocked at the door, and then Rarity responded by opening the door.

"Why hello Twilight. I see that you want Super 17 here a little huh?" Rarity asked, with her usual fancy accent.

"Yes, and you don't mind that Spike is with him too?" Twilight asked.

"Of course not. Maybe i could use a little assistance for my new dresses." Rarity said, while looking at both Spike and 17. "And by the way, the names Rarity." Rarity introduced herself to him.

"Charmed." Super 17 said.

"Well, then i'm off. I need to check a few notes." Twilight said, before going back to her library. Rarity, Spike, and 17 then walked inside the shop. It looked very fancy, and had many dress designs all over the place.

"Fancy place you live in huh?" Super 17 complimented her home. Rarity blushed at Super 17's compliment, while Spike got slightly jealous.

"Why thank you darling. I like when somepony give good compliments about my beautiful shop." She said. "By the way, maybe i should design you some new clothes." Rarity said, while tape measuring Super 17.

"New clothes? An interesting idea." Super 17 said.

"Of course. For those jeans, that sweater, and the west you are wearing, i don't think they suit you that much." Rarity said. Super 17 looked insulted when he heard her compliment his attire.

"Are you saying my attire is dumb?" Super 17 sternly asked. Rarity felt nervous when she heard his voice sounding slightly threatening.

"Uhh... No of course not. I'm just saying that your clothes need some new makeovers or something." Rarity said in defense.

"Then you should know, that my attire is the one i'm wearing, and you can't change that." Super 17 said, then Spike walked right in front of Rarity, who was as usual trying to protect her.

"Listen here buster, Rarity is the best(and only) dress designer in Ponyvile, so you should respect her talents." Spike said sternly.

"Now now boys, everypony have their own opinions." Rarity said, but that didn't help much for Super 17's mood. But then, a certain white filly came from the stairs, and saw Super 17.

"Hi there Super 17." Sweetie belle greeted the android. "How are your time in Ponyvile?" She asked him.

"Meh, alright i'll say." Super 17 simply responded.

"Sounds good, if you will excuse me, i need to crusade with my friends." Sweetie belle said happily, while walking out the door.

"Uuhhmm... I think we should call it off for now. I think you should see Applejack, for then i have enough time to make you a fine suit 17." Rarity said. That eventually helped Super 17's mood a little.

"Okay, let's go." Super 17 said, while walking out the door.

"Spike, can you be a darling and look after my shop, while i'm following 17 to Sweet Apple Acres?" Rarity asked Spike.

"Sure, anything for you." Spike said dreamingly. Then Rarity and Super 17 walked out of the door, leaving Spike to watch the place.


The two of them walked through Ponyvile, and then they reached some landmarks, where a farm is standing, along with a barn nearby. Super 17 saw apple trees all over the place, and a familiar orange earth pony kicking a few trees, the apples on the tree fell down the baskets on impact.

"This Super 17 darling, is Sweet Apple Acres. The best apple selling place in Equestria." Rarity said, while introducing the farm. The farm pony Applejack walked over to them.

"Howdy there Rarity." Applejack said, before turning over to Super 17. "I'm Applejack, and i will make sure you behave." Applejack said, while slightly glaring at 17.

"Don't worry, i won't cause any trouble." Super 17 chuckled, that only worried Applejack more.

"Now now Applejack, you do remember that were giving him a chance right?" Rarity said to her. Applejack in respond sighed.

"Yes i know that Rarity. But we still need to keep an eye on him, which is what i'm gonna do now." Applejack said.

"Then, i must say ta ta for now." Rarity said, before returning to her boutique. Applejack then looks at Super 17, who is looking at the farm's many apple trees around the area.

"Apple trees huh? Sounds like you're the type of pony that works all day." Super 17 said.

"You are darn tooting right about that. And i need to return to work, and ya better not make any trouble while i'm at it." Applejack said threateningly to him.

"You, doing all these chores. Doesn't really add up if you ask me." Super 17 said.

"I'm the only one at work right now. Apple bloom is hanging out with her fellow crusaders. Big mac is currently helping Cheerilee. And Granny Smith's sleeping. So i need to work, that's how the apple family is." Applejack explains to Super 17 about her family business.

"Well, maybe i should do a little exercise, with those trees of yours." Super 17 said, he was about to approach an apple tree, but then Applejack stormed right in front of him.

"Don't even think about it partner. You ain't touching those trees, especially if have the idea of breaking them." Applejack said to him. She doesn't want Super 17 destroying those trees.

"It's just a couple of trees. You have over a hundred." Super 17 said. But Applejack still refuses.

"Don't ya use this fancy math on me. All these trees are very special." Applejack said.

"What's so special about them? Are they made of orange seeds?" Super 17 said sarcastically. Applejack wasn't proud of his attitude.

"No, they were a part of finding Equestria." Applejack said. "But anyway, if ya really wanna exercise, then why don't ya help me get those trees on these baskets." Applejack offered him. Super 17 agreed, since he could use a little exercise.

"Fine." He simply said.

"Okay, all ya have to do, is kicking those trees, like this." Applejack said, she walked over to the nearest tree, and bucked it really hard, the apples in the tree fell off, and landed on the baskets. "Now you do it." Applejack commanded.

"Alright alright, sheesh ya have an attitude." Super 17 said, while slightly mocking Applejack's accent. Applejack grunted in respond. Super 17 walked over to the nearest tree, and kicked it very hard, which resulted in the tree flying backwards, and taking all the trees behind it, with it. Applejack's jaw has already felt to the ground, she then looked angrily at Super 17.

"Why did ya destroy those trees?!" Applejack angrily said.

"Ya said, kick the trees. Not how hard i should kick it." Super 17 slightly mocked, while smirking at Applejack. Applejack glared angrily at him.

"Then don't use any strength okay." Applejack harshly said. She then continued her work. Super 17 looked, and saw how many trees there are.

"This takes forever. I'm ending this quickly." Super 17 thought to himself. He walked over to a nearby tree. Applejack of course saw it, she then tried to stop him.

"Oh no, ya better not destroy those trees." Applejack said, but then to her surprise, he formed a fist, and punched the ground, which created a shockwave over all the trees. Then after a few seconds, all the trees lost their apples, and landed on their respective baskets. Applejack was incredibly surprised, first he destroyed a few trees, but then he did the work for her.

"You are welcome." Super 17 said.

"Well, maybe i judged ya a little too early. But you still need to pay off the trees ya have destroyed." Applejack said. "But anyway now that the job's done, maybe you can go see Pinkie pie, i've heard that she wants to meet you at Sugarcube corner so badly."

"Alright." Super 17 said. Both of them then walked out of Sweet Apple Acres. Meanwhile, Granny Smith walked out of the house, and was very shocked, when she saw all the trees have not only lost all their apples, but also a quarter of the trees have been destroyed.

"Well, what in Celestia's name has happened here?" Granny Smith said confused.


Super 17 was now crossing Ponyvile again, the reactions from the ponies was still the same. They eventually arrived to Sugarcube corner, a cake shop in Ponyvile.

"That's the most weirdest building i've ever seen." Super 17 thought to himself about Sugarcube corner.

"This is Sugarcube corner, Ponyvile's cake shop. And Pinkie pie is hopefully waiting for you inside." Applejack said. Both of them walked inside, it was very dark. Applejack couldn't see a thing. Super 17 however could feel something.

"That's strange. I can feel multiple energy signatures in here." Super 17 thought to himself. He could feel many low power levels in the shop. It was then the darkness disappeared, and was replaced with light, and plenty of ponies around the room. With a certain pink pony appearing out of nowhere.

"Hi Super seventeeny. You have just arrived to my special "Welcome to Sugarcube corner, which is in Ponyvile, and were sorry for attacking you on our first meeting" party. I have thrown it just for you." Pinkie pie said. "By the way, my name's Pinkie pie. And we will be very good friends. Pinkie pie said, who is introducing herself.

"I'm impressed, that you can make all these arrangements so quickly." Super 17 said, he was surprised that someone could throw a party that fast. Applejack walked over to Super 17 to inform him something.

"That's Pinkie pie, just go with it." Applejack said. Pinkie pie then came with some cupcakes.

"Alright everypony, it's cupcake-time!" Pinkie pie said, while giving each pony in there a delicious cupcake for them to eat. She eventually gave one to Super 17.

"Sorry, but i'm not eating the cupcake." Super 17 said, much to everypony especially Pinkie pie's surprise.

"Are you saying that you don't like my cupcakes?" Pinkie pie said, with her mane beginning to deflate.

"No, i'm saying that i can't eat a cupcake." Super 17 said, surprising everypony even more.

"What the hay do ya mean, that ya can't eat a cupcake?" Applejack asked very confused. But before Super 17 can get more questions, a certain cyan rainbow maned pegasus arrived to the scene.

"Hi everypony. Rainbow dash's here. Never need to fear." Rainbow dash said, pridefully. The ponies cheered for her arrival, while Applejack sighed in annoyance. Super 17 has to admit, that she reminds him of himself, before he became Super 17. She then flew over to Super 17.

"I see that you have a party huh?" Rainbow dash asked him.

"And what's with it to you?" Super 17 asked her.

"It's all the attention you get. You may be new in Ponyvile, but that doesn't make you cooler than me." Rainbow dash said confidently.

"You are right. That doesn't make me cooler than you." Super 17 said, Rainbow dash in respond smiled with pride, that was however broken in Super 17's next sentence.

"That makes me superior to you." Super 17 said, mocking the rainbow pegasus. Rainbow dash snarled in respond.

"Well, i Rainbow dash will prove that i'm better than you." She said confidently.

"And how will you do that?" Super 17 said. She clearly doesn't know who she's up against.

"You and me, in a race!" Rainbow dash challenged Super 17, who in return grinned at her.

"Then by all means, bring it on." Super 17 said.

"Good, meet me at the White tail woods, in 20 minutes. Then i will prove that i'm 20 percent cooler than you." Rainbow dash said. She then flew off again. Super 17 meanwhile looked very confident. Applejack walked over to the android.

"Excuse me 17, but ya do know what you're racing one of the fastest fliers in Equestria right?" Applejack slightly warning him, who he's up against, but despite the warning, he still looked confident.

"Then the race just makes me more excited." Super 17 said, while Applejack sighs.


All of them were in the White tail woods, the same place Applejack and Rainbow dash tied in a race, except they tied in last place. Pinkie pie was in the air balloon just like last time, so she could keep an eye on the competitors. The Mane 6 except Rainbow dash and Pinkie pie were all sitting with the audience.

"I hope Rainbow dash know what she's doing." Fluttershy said, slightly worried that she's going up against 17.

"Oh, i'm sure that Rainbow dash can beat him. After all, she's the fastest pony we know." Rarity said. While looking over to Fluttershy.

"I don't know Rarity. Super 17 is full of surprises. He could fly, without wings." Twilight said. While sitting besides Rarity.

"Either Rainbow wins, or the race will be a tie hopefully." Applejack said. Then all of them heard Pinkie pie making her speech.

"Ladies, and gentlecolts, today we have a race between a pony, and a humanoid being Lyra is describing." Pinkie pie yelled out.

"HUMAN?! Where?" Lyra in the background said, popping her head out from the crowd. Bon-Bon eventually pulled her back.

"Anyway, on my left side, we have Ponyvile's best cloud kicker, the fastest flier in Equestria, and one of the Elements of Harmony. RAINBOW DASH!" Pinkie yelled out, introducing to them, their favorite flier Rainbow dash.

"Woohhh! Go Rainbow dash." Scootaloo cheered from behind, the same did the crowd.

"And on my right side, we have Ponyvile's new guest, the one who has many surprises in his hooves, except he doesn't have any hooves. SUPER 17! Pinkie yelled out, introducing to them, the stranger who Pinkie pie has thrown a party to, and also the same guy who has walked around Ponyvile for some time.

"Uhhh... Go 17." Fluttershy cheered for Super 17, she was also the only one who cheered on him, the others except the Mane 6 sat in silence.

"The race is simple, both competitors have to race around the field, only once. The one who reaches the finish line is the winner." Pinkie pie yelled out, while gaining cheer from behind. Both Rainbow dash, and Super 17 was at the start line. Both looking very confident. Rainbow also had a flying tortoise beside her.

"I'm glad that you can be here Tank. For i want you to see me best this guy's flank." Rainbow said to Tank while pointing at Super 17.

"I'm surprised that your pet is a tortoise. Especially a tortoise that can fly." Super 17 chuckled.

"Laugh all you want. Tank here will watch me kick your flank." Rainbow said confidently.

"We shall see." Is all Super 17 thought. Then both competitors were at the start line. Both ready to race.

"All right." Pinkie pie said. "ARE YOU READY?" Pinkie pie yelled to the competitors.

"YES!" Rainbow responded.

"Let's just get this over with." Super 17 responded.

"All right, on your marks."

The two looked ready.

"Get set."

"They both looked like they were about to fly.

"GO!" Pinkie pie yelled out, then both of them flew out at incredible speed. The crowd almost fell off their sitting places.


Rainbow dash flew incredibly fast, she looked behind her, but didn't see her opponent.

"Heh, guess i he must have eaten my dust." Rainbow dash said.

"Whose dust?" A voice said from above her, she looked up, and saw Super 17 flying right above her.

"How... How did you catch up to me so fast, and even off guard?" Rainbow asked confused, while still flying really fast.

"I could also ask you, why you're so slow?" Super 17 asked with a mocking voice. Rainbow got pissed at Super 17's mockery.

"Alright that's it. I'm speeding up!" Rainbow dash yelled out, she then flew even faster, but Super 17 easily caught up to her. They flew over many trees, and most of the trees they flew past lost their leaves.

"Is that all you got?" Super 17 said. Rainbow dash was beginning to catch her breath.

"No! You will see." Rainbow dash yelled out to him. She then flew past more trees. So did Super 17.

"Man, she's quite cocky, i give her that. It's just too bad, that i'm not using my full speed. But i don't think it's even required." Super 17 thought to himself. He then speeded up even further, catching up to Rainbow dash once again.

"How are you keeping up with me all the time?!" Rainbow dash yelled out.

"I just do, in fact, i'm not even trying." Super 17 mocked her again.

"Alright then, then try to catch up with my Sonic rainboom!" Rainbow yelled out, who begins to gain an incredible increase in speed.

"Sonic rainboom?" Super 17 said. Then Rainbow dash flew at her greatest speed. With the Sonic rainboom.

"Not bad at all. Too bad it won't make a difference."Super 17 said, before also gaining an incredible increase in speed. He then caught up to Rainbow dash once again, she was incredibly shocked.

"What! You're catching up with me?! Even with my Sonic rainboom!" Rainbow yelled to him.

"Well it was fun while it lasted, but i have a race to finish." Super 17 said, now getting even more speed, which easily outruns Rainbow's Sonic rainboom. Rainbow was now shocked beyond belief.

"That's... That's not possible." Rainbow dash said, who was incredibly shocked. Super 17 then crossed(if not, destroyed) the finish line. Everypony, even Pinkie pie was shocked at Super 17's incredible speed.

"Our winner... Is Super 17." Pinkie pie said, while still shocked, her jaw has also fallen to the ground. Then Rainbow dash arrived, and she almost looked like, she wanted to cry.

"Man, for someone who claims to be the fastest, your as slow as your Pet tortoise" Super 17 taunted her. Rainbow looked sadly to the ground.

"I... I lost?!" Rainbow dash said sadly.