• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 5,697 Views, 74 Comments

Equestria’s Super Android - DryvernX



Super 17 after his defeat, lands in Equestria

  • ...
8
 74
 5,697

Memories part 3: Deadly Beauty

Author's Note:

Enjoy the latest chapter with Super 17's memories.

The three androids were still flying through the sky since they left what remained of Gero's lab, which has just been blown to smithereens thanks to a certain lavender color haired man wielding a blade behind his back. The ponies were following them automatically due to it all being a part of Super 17's mind. They all watched the androids continuing to fly above the mountains.

"Are those androids still really going after the man Goku, even after gaining their freedom?" Princess Luna wondered. She hated the idea of someone with recent freedom, getting put into such a waste, and continue their mission to kill their hated creator's most hated enemy. The other ponies despised it as much as the lunar princess did. "How wasteful."

"Yeah." Pinkie Pie agreed. "Don't these guys have anything better to do, than go killing somepony? Like old friends? Family? Anything?"

Princess Celestia only shook her head. "They probably wore. But everything has changed." She looked to the three flying androids above them. "Both 17 and 18's minds were changed to follow the mission Dr. Gero wanted them to do."

Rainbow Dash let out a raspberry out of disgust as soon as she heard the name 'Gero'. "Don't say that uncool eggheaded jerk's name! I hate him for ruining 17's life from the start." The other ponies specially Twilight gasped at Rainbow opening her mouth in front of the solar Princess's speech.

"Rainbow! We all do share your mutual hatred for Gero. But you're practically badmouthing Princess Celestia with that raised tone of yours." Scolded Twilight mildly. Celestia on the other hand placed her hoof gently in front of Twilight.

"Twilight. Please. I do not always have to be treated like royalty, while we're in the memories of 17." She said, before turning to Rainbow Dash. "And you're right Rainbow. Gero is indeed responsible for putting 17's life into such madness to begin with. But what has happened here, cannot be changed today. Not ever."

Princess Luna nodded to her sister. "Yes. The past is the past. Which is what we must check further. They're heading towards the earth." She informed. The group watched as the three androids indeed started slowing down and getting closer towards the ground. Once each Android landed one by one, they stood in some sort of long road beside the mountain.

"My. What could those three want down here?" Rarity starts to ponder. Android 16 was starting to watch the areas around him.

"Ay think we're about ta'h find out Rarity." Applejack replied. Android 17 and 18 started looking around like 16 is currently doing.

But soon Android 18 got fed up with impatience. "Is something wrong?" She asked her slightly younger twin.

"No. Don't blow a circuit, i just wanted to enjoy the scenery from down here." Android 17 replies to his sister with a calm expression as usual.

Fluttershy smiled to them. "Aww. Maybe they do have some good in them in the past."

Android 18 then looked in irritation at her brother. "So we walk?" Android 17 looked the other way.

"No. We drive. We're going take the next automobile that passes by us. So how does that sound?"

Android 18 smiled. "It sounds to me a bit foolish. 17? Why should we waste our time driving a car?"

17 looked back to Android 18 "Because we've never done it before." He pointed out as a matter of fact. Next we turned to 16. "We're planning on taking a little car ride 16. Do you wanna go too?"

Fluttershy's smile changed to confusion. "Drive? Automobile? I don't really know what those things are. And what do they mean by take?"

Twilight stepped toward Fluttershy. "By 'driving', they might be referring to a chariot, the closest thing Equestria have for something with wheels."

"I don't know Twilight. If ya ask me, automobile sounds a bit too... futuristic for a chariot." Said Rarity. "But that's not what worries me the most. 17 did say that they want to 'take' the next one that passes by them." Rarity was getting worried of the ideas the Androids had in their minds.

All the ponies continued to ponder their rebellious acts. But before another word could be spilled, Android 18 started smiling to her brother. "It sounds to me a bit foolish. 17? Why should we waste our time driving a car?"

17 looked back to Android 18 "Because we've never done it before." He pointed out as a matter of fact. Next we turned to 16. "We're planning on taking a little car ride 16. Do you wanna go too?"

"What? Did you just say Goku?" Android 16 asked. Even through he was an Android, the ponies found his speech confusing.

The Android twins looked in confusion as much as the ponies did. "I guess i'll take that as a yes."

"Seems Goku is the only thing he has on his mind." Pointed out Android 18. While Android 17 gave him a suspicious look, Android 16 in the meantime turned his head towards the mountains to his left.

"Woooow. And i thought i've seen the weird things these days. This Android 16 takes it up to a new level." Rainbow Dash said while giving an equally suspicious look as 17's.

Princess Luna was also quite suspicous of the huge humanoid Android. "This is also kind of strange. It would seem that 16 lacks the living minds Android 17 and 18 possesses."

Celestia turned to her sister. "Luna? You do remember that 17 and 18 were once humans, don't you? 16 was never a living being to begin with."

"We know sis. But it's still quite curious." Luna said. But right before they could continue, a familiar middle sized man landed on the same road as the Androids. But he was different. He was surrounded by a glowing rising flame like golden aura. His hair was also straight up and covered in gold.

"Hey look. It's the short guy with the straight weird mane." Pinkie exclaimed while pointing at the man. "Except a can of yellow paint must've hit him on the way here."

Rarity couldn't stop gasping and looking at disgust at the straight golden hair. "I hate to sound rude, but THIS does NOT suit this man at all! I mean dying his hair in gold? What is that man thinking?!"

Rainbow Dash was starting to laugh. "He looks ridiculous! I bet Tank has a better fashion sense than him!"

The princesses and Twilight didn't follow the same hoof steps. "Wait. Doesn't that glowing hair look similar to what the lavender maned man changed to earlier?" Luna wondered.

"You are correct sister. I can feel incredible power from him. It's greater than when we felt it earlier." Celestia said. The ponies then continued to watch.

"So there you are?" The man stated in a cocky manner. The Androids gained his attention and turned around. "I didn't think it'd be this easy to find. Run out of gas?"

The Androids were unfazed by his cocky remark. "There's something different about him. What happened?"

"I'm showing my true self. I'm the most powerful being on this planet!" The man once again said in a cocky and arrogant manner. "And you're not welcome here!"

"Sheesh. What an egomaniac huh?" Rainbow Dash said. Only to find the other ponies but the princesses slightly glare at Rainbow Dash. "What?"

"Ya sure talk big when you always claim yourself to be the 'fastest flier in Equestria'" Applejack stated with a small smirk. Rainbow hated to admit that Applejack had a good point there.

Twilight sighed. "And here i thought Trixie had a massive ego." She recalled her past times with Trixie and her boastings.

"You're quite brave for someone all alone." Android 18 returned.

"Don't worry. I came prepared." He started to chuckle. "I'm going to put you back in the grave you crawled out of!" The two Androids scuffed at his cocky overconfidence. "You're laughing?" He asked while his eye twitched. "Why is that? This is not a joke."

"Tell me? Are all you Saiyans so full of yourselves?" Android 17 smirked. "Is Goku like you?" While the ponies still remember Super 17's tale earlier about Goku, they had a clue that the past 17 was trying to get on the man's nerve at this very moment. What 17 asked next only continued to anger him. "Is this the way to try to hide your incompetence?"

Celestia also looked in confusion from what 17 just spoke earlier. "Saiyans?"

The man glared even more, except even angrier out of 17's snarky but effective remarks to him. "We Androids will always be superior to your kind."

The man couldn't hold it. "You take that back! You'll regret saying that! You're nothing but a machine made of tin! You're just a bunch of toys made by a crazy old man!" He threatened the Androids. "And don't forget that tin toys can be broken!"

"I swear. This fella has no idea how crazy he sounds." Applejack sighed while planting her hoof at her face in annoyance.

Android 18 merely smirked and gave out a snarky reply Rainbow and Pinkie would laugh of. "You talk too much."

The ponies were slightly unsure how the man's anger point has reached. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" While the man continued to having anger issues, Android 18 turned to Android 16.

"16? Let's see what you can do. Destroy him." She ordered the large Android. The ponies turned to Android 16 as he remained still.

"I wonder what he can do." Princess Celestia thought. The ponies were ready to see what the largest of them could do, only to hear what he had to say about 18's order.

"I refuse." He simply replied. That actually took both the Androids and the ponies by surprise.

Rainbow Dash was dumbfounded. "Refuse?! For peep sake! You're like 3 times that guy's size!"

"Or maybe he's just a bit shy." Fluttershy quietly muttered.

Rainbow turned to Fluttershy while looking at her straight in the eyes. "You think he's shy? In the middle of an upcoming big fight?" Fluttershy turned away a bit.

"I... i was just wondering."

Rainbow Dash patted her friend in the side, which she easily accepted. "Right. Sorry if i yelled at you Shy." Fluttershy slowly smiled back, accepting Rainbow's apology. But they put it aside, as it was not over yet.

"So the big guy's not so dumb huh?" He pointed out. The man now took a step back, and looked ready for a beatdown. "Now who's it going to be?"

Android 17 was also slightly confused. "He refuses? Just who does he think he is?"

"Never mind him." Android 18 said. She stepped toward the glowing man. "I'll handle this." She now stood only a couple of feet away from the man. As she pulled some of her front hair back, she sent out yet another cocky and confident remark.

"Ready... little man?"

The man was not intimidated the slightest. "So it's ladies first is it? That's fine with me. Now don't expect to go easy on you. I fight to win." 18 stood with a cold glare without moving the slightest. Her brother looked confident in her sister, while Android 16 looked the other way, and actually let out a friendly smile. Fluttershy was the one who noticed 16's smile, and couldn't stop but give a warm smile too.

The small conversations were now over. Android 18 immediately charged at the man at extraordinary speed that surprised both Rainbow Dash and the princesses. 18 and the man were quick to deal out a blow toward one another. The battle continued with the two trading their blows so quickly that the ponies had slight trouble following.

"So... so fast." Rainbow exclaimed in utter surprise. She has never witnessed anyone move this fast besides herself and Super 17. "They're beating each other up so fast!" The ponies watched 18 smash through a mountain wall in an attempt to hit the man. Applejack was amazed by 18's level of strength. Even her older brother Big Macintosh would have trouble smashing through such durable material, yet Android 18 could smash through it as if it were made of plastic. The glowing man took a grip on 18's left arm and threw her up in the sky, which made her crash toward the top of the mountain. The ponies cringed at the sight.

"Ouch. That's gotta... hurt?" Said Rainbow, until she noticed 18 unscathed and barely sweating at all. "Wow. Is she made of steel... oh wait yes they are."

During their surroundings, fallen rocks from the impact were floating in the sky between them. "For your sake, i hope you can do better than that!" The man growled and flew straight toward 18 to continue their fight. As he prepared to swipe 18, she disappeared right before he could land the hit. The man quickly disappeared as well, and appeared further above the skies where 18 was waiting. The man punched her right in the face, sending her flying back.

Android 17 was watching beneath. "Look at that. Dr. Gero's information is wrong. Vegeta's much stronger than we originally thought." He then smirked. "But could he win? I doubt it."

"Well at least we know the name of that ruffian." Rarity humphed.

"You mean the short guy?" Pinkie Pie jumped to Rarity's face. She nodded in response. "What a silly name. It sounds like vegetables."

"Uh huh. What's next? Someone named from undergarments?" Wondered Rarity. The ponies watched both Android 18 and the man now known as Vegeta fly away.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie looked disappointed. "Awww come on! We were just watching the good parts!" Rainbow Dash whined.

Pinkie Pie whined as much as her friend. "Yeah. We wanna see more wrestling!"

Their friends face hoofed at the two ponies excitement of watching the fight. "Oh look at Vegeta. He's following 18. Following her right into her trap."

Twilight heard it first, and was surprised. "What? A trap?" They all stood as nothing happened besides hearing some noises far away. All of it sounded like destruction around the areas until the sounds were dying more and more. Everything was silent but the air sweeping through.

The silence was eventually shut off by Android 17. "Oh look. They've come back." He was correct at his assumption. They watched both Android 18 and Vegeta landing back at the road, but further away from the beginning of their fight.

"Did you enjoy the ride?"

Vegeta growled. "Your warranty ran out with me a long time ago! So you're going to be recycled!" Vegeta lifted his hand up. "Now, be good and be still. I'm going to wipe that smirk off that pretty face of yours!"

"Is he gonna blast 18?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Awesome!"

Applejack delivered a disapproving glare. "Which side are ya on Dash?"

"Hey! They were planning on killing the guy named Goku." Rainbow argued. Before the argument could go on, a large moving vehicle was driving through the road and approaching Android 18 from behind. The ponies gasped. "18! Look out!"

Despite trying to warn 18, she could not hear it thanks to all of it being a memory. Thankfully the truck stopped right before it could crash at her. That made the ponies sigh in relief, but it broke at what Vegeta said next. "You laughed at me for the last time android."

A man's head pulled out from the window. "What're you doing in the middle of the road?! Are you guys nuts?! Move it! I got a truck of paper clips i gotta get on loaded. So get out of the way!"

"Well... sure the man named Vegeta has enough remorse and honor not to fire when innocents are behind 18 right?" Fluttershy muttered.

Fluttershy's assumption would soon be proved wrong. "Any last words before i blast you?" The driver's complaints were futile and ignored, and 18 simply grinned at Vegeta.

"Make your best shot." Vegeta did not hesitate her request, and fired an energy blast right toward Android 18. She easily jumped out of the way. The driver in his vehicle on the other hand were quite the unlucky ones, he got hit by Vegeta's energy blast, and the vehicle was blasted into thousands of pieces much to the shock of the ponies.

"Did he... did he just... fire at that poor innocent man?!" Fluttershy mumbled in both horror, sadness, and disbelief. They watched as there was nothing but a destroyed road breathing out smoke. They just couldn't believe that Vegeta blasted a truck without any remorse or care. No. He blasted it as if it was nothing but an obstacle to his correct target.

"The nerve! Does this man possess no honor?! No sense of care?!" Luna roared in anger. Both she and Luna knew that in comparison to other beings they've faced, no innocents were killed. Sure they might've been badly injured or kidnapped in the past, but not even Nightmare Moon has taken the life of somepony. But Vegeta was different. He outright destroyed someone without remorse. Only interested in fighting 18.

"Now that's what i like to see. Destruction."

Android 18 landed behind Vegeta. "That was just so poor. Your aim was off by 10 degrees." She laughed. Next she added another salty insult. "What's the matter? Did you have something in your eye?"

"You can be very quick when you want to be android. But your speed won't save you for me for long!"

"Don't worry Vegeta. I don't plan on running from you anymore."

After hearing out more conversations from the two, Android 18 sped up and head butted Vegeta on his forehead. The force from her attack made Vegeta stagger and step back for a short moment. The force from the head butt also gave Vegeta quite a bruise.

"I never really thought that 17's sister could be this amazing." Celestia thought. "But she does have the same modifications as 17. Yet still, i cannot sense the same powerful energy Super 17 possessed and held back."

The ponies could only watch the two continue their fight. It continued with 18 eventually knocking him toward the mountain. Soon afterwards, the rest of the Z-Fighters flew down to Android 18, having just witnessed Vegeta's knockdown. "Are you okay in there Vegeta?" The lavender haired man called out.

Next they heard Vegeta's rants. "Of course i am! Why wouldn't i be?"

"Your injuries perhaps?" Stated Rainbow Dash. Vegeta stepped out with a few bruises, much to the lavender man's delight.

"You're alright?"

Vegeta chuckled. "Of course i am. That was just a lucky punch." The chuckle ended at the sight of his comrades. "What're you doing here? I told you that i don't need your help. I don't want it either."

Among the ponies, Applejack, Twilight, and Rarity were started to get sick of Vegeta's arrogant overconfidence. "Ah can't believe Vegeta not only attacks innocents accidentally without any shame, but also that this critter dismisses his own friends."

Rarity humphed. "I do even wonder why they even call Vegeta a friend."

"I know Trixie was arrogant. But Vegeta takes the word 'arrogant' to a whole new level." Twilight glared at Vegeta.

"Uh oh. There's an android arriving at 12 o'clock." The 3 eyed man alarmed his friends.

"It's 12 already? No wonder i'm starving." Pinkie said while rubbing her stomach. Rainbow Dash placed her hooves on Pinkie's head, and twisted it to the left, showing Android 17 walking towards them. "Oh."

"It's time to get out of here. We should leave now and come back when Goku is better. Then we'll fight them." The lavender man suggested.

The ponies were also peeking some interest in the said man. He seemed to be the most determined to find a way to beat the Androids. "He seems to be the one who has the greatest grudge among them." Princess Celestia said.

"But why? I don't think 17 and 18 did anything bad to him." Fluttershy said. "Sure they might have a mission, but they were once normal humans." Still that did not stop them from wondering.

"What is wrong with you?! Run away?! I'm staying!" Vegeta stubbornly exclaimed.

"You should listen to your friend. He is the one who has to clear you from the highway." Vegeta was angered as usual.

"Are you kidding me? You want me to leave when we just got to know each other? You should be so lucky! I fight alone! I don't need the help of anyone, and that includes these Earthlings. The Namek. And most of all Kakarot! I am the post powerful Saiyan who has ever lived. I fear no one! Especially not this Android!"

As arrogant as Vegeta was, Fluttershy actually started to feel slightly bad for Vegeta. He clearly cared little to nothing about friendship. He might be a huge jerk to everyone including his allies. But deep inside, Fluttershy could feel the hidden loneliness in his voice. The ponies now listened to the clapping from Android 17.

"A beautiful speech. I can see it now. You truly are a prince of the royal blood of the Saiyan."

"If this Vegeta is a prince, then he reminds me of another royal pain." Rarity thought in slight disgust.

Vegeta glared at 17. "Stay out of this Android! I'll deal with you soon enough." Vegeta glared at 18 next. "Once i'm finished with her."

Android 17 was less than worried about Vegeta's none stopping rants. "Well, i hate to deny you the opportunity to test your strength against 18." His eyes pointed to the rest of the Z-Fighters. "So i'll make a deal with you."

The ponies ears were listening to what 17's gonna tell them. "I'm willing to stand aside and let you fight, as long as you fight alone. But if one of these friends of yours try to assist you in any way. Well... i'll be forced to step in."

"You don't have to worry about this group! They're a bunch of cowards! They won't risk their lives for me!"

The ponies glared at Vegeta's ruthlessness. Android 17 smirked. "Then we agree?"

"Yes! I agree!"

"Then let's continue?" Asked Android 18.

Vegeta grinned at his opponent. "Bring it on!"

"As you wish." She did not hesitate to punch Vegeta up in the air, before charging up as well. They could all watch their restarted combat. They each delivered one blow to another, and then Vegeta knocked 18 toward a mountain. Next Vegeta fired a blast toward 18 on the ground. The impact from the blast was enough to breath out as much smoke as his last energy blast.

"Is 18... ?" Muttered Twilight. Once the smoke cleared, An droid 18 was revealed to have gotten a few scratches, and a few torn clothes. Yet despite the damage, 18 was barely scratched. Twilight was starting to get confused. "Wait. Something's strange."

Rainbow turned to Twilight. "Twilight? What's strange?" At the battlefield, Vegeta landed near Android 18. She lend a grin, while starting to disrobe her damaged blue jacket. She then promptly threw it away. They then started to continue their ferocious fight. The smoke from their clashes made the others unable to watch how the battle goes.

"They seem to be evenly matched. Vegeta is starting to slowly get tired. But 18... she seems nowhere close to exhausted." Twilight realized. The realization was true. Android 18 was clearly not showing any sign of exhaustion unlike Vegeta. Even Celestia was amazed by the sheer power and endurance of Android 18 in comparison to Vegeta's.

"Gero's work. So this is why they were considered so dangerous." Celestia stated. "No matter how hard or how much they fight, they can just keep on until the opponent cannot."

"Glad that Super 17's on our side." Rainbow sighed. Watching back toward the fight, Vegeta has just been knocked back toward a rock. He was on the ground exhausted and beaten by 18. She approached Vegeta, and went to completely decimate her opponent by delivering several deadly kicks. As Vegeta's chances of victory were getting slimmer, his allies could only watch with 17 keeping his eye on them. His screams of agony pushed the lavender man's limits.

"FATHER!" He exclaimed and transformed his hair golden while surrounded by a glowing aura, and his power increases to greater heights. He charged toward 18 directly while preparing his sword. He prepared to sweep the female android with a swing from his blade. But right as it made contact with her arm, which she rose to defend herself, the blade only received a few cracks from direct contact. 18 however was unfazed with his attempt to attack her.

"Impossible! She endured a sharp blade?! Even the strongest steel in Equestria should have trouble enduring such deadly weapons." Luna was in shock of 18's powerful defense.

Celestia was also surprised, but to a lesser extent as her sister's. "It seems that the metal their made of is different than ours."

The lavender man floated in shock. That shock was also unfortunate to make him wide open for 17 to strike him down. They now watched the purple gremlin and three eyed man charge at the two Androids as well. The short bald one on the other hand was too frozen in fear to try anything. Android 17 noticed their assault. He first delivered a kick to Piccolo, sending him crashing. Next he dodged a blow from the three eyed man, and begun restraining his neck, enough to render him unable to defend himself. Before Vegeta could charge at 17, Android 18 caught his right foot, preventing him from taking off.

"You should've kept your little friends out of this Vegeta." She stated to him. From behind, the lavender man got back up on his feet, and prepared to strike 18 once more. However she noticed, and swung Vegeta right at him, sending them straight away. Couldn't fight more, the lavender man's golden hair transformed back to normal, and his aura weakened until it's all gone. All the ponies were already amazed by their power, but this combat was a walk in the park for them. They were more than amazed. They even felt slight fear for their amazing power.

"So this is the true power of Androids?" Fluttershy said, slightly shaking nervously.

"I got to say... i'm not sure if i should call it awesome or completely ridiculous." Rainbow Dash shook, not feeling any less nervous than Fluttershy. As they were amazed, Fluttershy then watched 16 still watching the fight without any expression on his face.

"Wait. Why isn't he fighting alongside 17 and 18? He hasn't moved a muscle since the start of this whole fight. Is he really too shy to fight?" Wondered Fluttershy. For a moment he actually changed his expression from a cold statue to a warm smile toward the smallest one in the group, making him surprised. He however soon changed back to his usual gesture. Fluttershy was as surprised as the small one. "Did he just smile?" Next, Android 16 let out his arm. A few small birds flew toward him and landed on his hand. Soon more birds flew around Android 16. Fluttershy gained a smile and a small tear from the action.

"Fluttershy? Equestria to Fluttershy?" Fluttershy snapped out of her thoughts, and turned to Rainbow Dash. She pointed at 17 who now let go of the triple eyed man, and then after a futile assault from the green goblin like man, he gutted him so hard that he lost his consciousness. Next he flew up and dropped him to the ground. Vegeta prepared one final blast, which 18 caught up easily, and delivered another beating to him. She did not hesitate to step on him, and make him scream in pain. Eventually he couldn't last anymore. His hair returned to black, and his power vanished.

Android 17 landed back on the ground. The short man watched in shock. "Oh no! Oh great! I'm on my own now!" He muttered in pure fear.

"Come on you. Be a stallion and show some guts." Rainbow called out to him.

"Maybe... i just... stay quiet, they won't notice me." Only to his dismay, they turned around to notice him, the remaining one who has not been knocked out. He screamed and stepped back to a mountain wall out of fear. They watched the Androids fly from the Battlefield to back to the road where the small man and the ponies were(yet they could not be seen due to all of it being a memory).

The ponies watched closely. "Are those critters gonna give him a beatdown too?" Said Applejack.

"I would hope not. But only the Androids can decide it." Twilight replied. They now watched them stare at the small fry of the group.

"You look scared." Said Android 17. "Just relax. You are not the one we're looking for okay. We want Goku."

The small man now seemed to be more afraid despite of him being spared by them. "This one seems to be at loss for words. Goodbye then." The two Androids turned their backs on him, and started to walk away. "Come on. Let's go. Let's go find Goku." He stated.

"17... was he really like this? To find and kill such a great hero?" Rainbow Dash thought. While 17 seemed less so than what they witnessed at the moment except when they first met, that didn't stop her from being surprised by his performance and reason to do so. The rest felt the same as Rainbow Dash.

Android 18 was looking confused at her brother. "And just why didn't you ask where Goku is?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Sure we can force him to tell us easily enough." 17 pointed out. Next he said something that took the ponies by surprise. "But then we wouldn't get to have the fun of finding Goku ourselves."

"Fun? Is that their reason to hunt Goku down? For fun?! Their own amusement?!" Princess Luna roared.

18 now getting his point, started to agree with him. "I see." She then turned to the small one with a smile. "Well... bye."

They walked back to Android 16, who now looked the other way. "What're you looking at 16?"

"You too made too much noise. You scared the birds away." He stated with his mechanical voice. Everyone but Fluttershy was again taken by surprise. They did not see coming that the largest one would feel for some birds.

"This guy... is really freaking me out." Rainbow Dash said nervously.

"That makes two of us Dash. He goes from an unknown figure to a bird lover." Twilight said equally nervous.

"Birds?" Android 17 simply asked.

"Listen. It doesn't look like that any cars are coming down this road. So if you still wanna find one, maybe we should fly somewhere a little busier."

"Yes, of course. That's a wonderful idea 18. Yes let's go. I'm sure there'll be plenty of cars to choose from once we find a more public area ."

"And while we're at it, i really wouldn't mind placing these torn up clothes." Android 18 said. She clearly hated her ruined clothing at the moment.

"Well? Are you ready to begin our search 16?" He asked the largest Android.

He obediently nodded to them. "Yes." He then turned around, and they prepared to fly off again. But right before they could, the short man was running toward them.

"No stop!" The short man exclaimed. He stopped once he was close enough to them.

"For a man that small, he does have some bravery in him." Celestia said.

"And... what do you want now?" Android 17 asked, not bothering to turn around.

The small one had a serious expression. "You guys leave Goku alone! He's sick! He can't fight you now!"

That made them gasp once more. Twilight looked to the others. "Is that the reason why Goku was not during the fight while his friends were in his steed?"

"There's no other explanation why. The little one seems to take it seriously." Princess Luna stated.

"Not to mention that he's telling the truth." Applejack said, knowing that the small one was telling nothing but truth.

"Goku hasn't done anything to you! Why're you after him?" He asked next.

"16 has been programmed to destroy Goku." Android 17 answered first. "So that's what we're going to do."

"Why? You don't have to do that." The small man tried to reason with them.

"We're only following Dr. Gero's master plan." Answered Android 17.

"Just listen to yourselves!" Exclaimed both Twilight and the small man at the exact same time. "Did you forget that Dr. Gero is gone! You took care of that!" The small man pointed out next.

Rainbow flew next to the memory image of the small man. "Even if it is all a memory, i say he's got a point."

"Yes. I haven't forgotten about that. But this friend; is a game." He stated much to the small one's confusion.

"What? First for fun? Now all for a game?" Luna roared once more. Celestia placed her wing beneath her sister to calm her anger. The small man had a same expression as Luna's.

"That's right. And finding Goku is a part of the game. That's why we did not ask you where he is."

"No! Stop this! I beg of you please don't go after Goku." He tried pleading for them to stop. "Please. You don't have to do this." His pleading were of no use. The Androids clearly stood still showing no change of expression from his pleading.

"No. I am programmed to destroy Goku." Android 16 protested. Despite his surprisingly gentle act earlier, the ponies were clear that he's fully intending to kill Goku.

"There you go pal. Now if you'll excuse us we have work to do." The small one was speechless from their replies. "Stop worrying about Goku and take care of your friends. They look like they could use some senzu beans."

"Senzu beans? I hate beans." Pinkie said in disgust, as she let out a raspberry. Next they watched Android 18 approach the small one. But instead of doing the expected, she did what they did not expect. She approached his face, and calmly smooched him a little. Despite of their earlier actions, a few of them felt a little warmed by what she did.

"Awwww. Young love... even if they are so dangerous."

"Good luck. Bye." Was what she said before they took flight to continue their mission. As they flew away, the ponies started to quit the portal as the memory was starting to come to an end.


The ponies now found themselves back in the dark void. Super 17 was standing in the center waiting for them and letting out a smile. "Enjoying your field trip?"

The ponies looked up to him. Rainbow Dash approached him. "17... all of it. Was it really... all of it... just for a game?"

Pinkie approached him next. "And for fun... in a bad way?"

17's smile disappeared, which turned to slight regret and remorse. "Yes. Everything you witnessed was what happened."

Now Princess Luna stormed up to Super 17(even through she's slightly shorter than him). "How could you?! How could you treat it all as a mere game to kill Goku?!"

Princess Celestia had to use some of her magic to calm down her sister and pull her away. "Luna. Please calm yourself. It's in the past. This here is not the 17 from what we saw."

Princess Luna calmed herself, and looked back to him. "Yes. I... my apologies."

"Water under the bridge princess." Super 17 grinned at them. "I took it as a game, and had to obey Gero's command. But i could not resist it back then. And we had nothing else to do at that time."

"We understand." Fluttershy smiled. Then she had something in her mind. "But... 17?"

17 gained Fluttershy's attention. "What about Android 16? Why was he so different from you and 18? We know he was not organic like you and your sister were, but he almost acted differently. He sometimes splits between a person who wants a pony dead, and somepony who cares about the nature and animals like an animal lover."

"That's what makes Android 16 who he is. Rumors has been said that Dr. Gero has modeled him after his long lost son."

The ponies gasped. "That varmint had a son?"

"Well i never. For a man that ruthless having offspring?"

"Yeah i know. He's quite complicated. But Gero did not want Android 16 online because he didn't want him destroyed. So he made him quite the soft spot, just like Fluttershy." Super 17 replied, nodding to Fluttershy. The ponies felt something warm in their hearts from both what Super 17 said, and also from why 16 was so different.

"Very interesting. Clearly you and your fellow androids must've been very dangerous back then." Rarity said. Super 17's smile vanished in thin air from what she said. "Something wrong 17?"

"Yes. You're quite wrong Rarity."

The ponies watched 17's expression turning more serious. "What're you saying?"

"While we Androids were very dangerous and powerful at that time... we were far from being the ones that threatened the planet most." Said Super 17. The ponies felt scared of what he just mentioned. Something that's even more dangerous than the Androids. Super 17 said nothing and started activating a new portal.

"Go through this. This will show you what was more threatening and dangerous than me, 18, and 16." The ponies were nervous, but they decided to go through. All but Fluttershy.

"I... i don't know if i can." Fluttershy mumbled. Super 17 walked toward her, and kneeled down to her.

He gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't back down. It might just be a game for you."

While reluctant, she felt the need to go along with her friends, and started venturing through the portal with her friends. "Thank you 17."

The portal then closed, and the ponies were off to what they're gonna witness next of 17's past.

Comments ( 22 )

Keep going I give you my support

Wait what about the battle 17 had with Piccolo? The battle is the reason why Cell found the androids so should that be included before Cell? This chapter is great. Can't wait for the next one.

I thought Super 17 just got turned back into normal Android 17.

I can't wait. Next they learn about Cell! I can't wait to hear Rainbow's reactions. Also I love how Fluttershy noticed 16's love of nature. It makes her relatable.

8488304
No. Super is an entirely different timeline. Technically, GT now never happened.

8490178
Pffft....I consider Xenoverse canon ...so.... for me GT and Super are both possibilities. Besides,it's the only way for the movies to even fit the timeline... After all...Super has some major plot gaps as well...No reference of Uub,I could've sworn Goku met Pan in the last episode of Z,and...Beerus and Whis never address the third timeline Cell came from. So Xenoverse fits canon better. Heck,even the new Fighters game can fit into it and some of the OLD games plots.

8488626
Oh god..I can see fluttershy raising a Cicada Cell....


...Meanwhile Apples provide him enough power to evolve,then later he goes draining timberwolves to eat...then later skipping his other forms when he attacks a nightmare moon to protect fluttershy...the elements hitting him and Luna,and the elements energy correcting what's wrong,pushing him to his perfect form,albeit not nearly as strong due to how he achieved it.So he wouldn't be OP. But,Saiyan genes so that would be fixxed eventually.

And..caught up.next update?

8733738
I never thought about that.:facehoof: Headcanon accepted!

I love this story, I can't wait to read the next chapter

Liked and followed. I never saw GT, what's it like?

GT is complete crap with wasted potential storylines, but a great japanese opening song.
And Gogeta.
That's about it.

When is the new chapter?

So, what's happening my man? Are you in Hiatus?

are you going to continue the dragon ball series?

Comment posted by schorpioen007 deleted Feb 13th, 2023

This hasn't been updated for a long time.

Hey DryvernX when are you going to be continuing this fimfiction I really really really really loved it 😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

Want to see this finally continue.

Login or register to comment