• Published 28th Sep 2016
  • 3,708 Views, 158 Comments

Achieving Divinity: Dragon's Deception - The Joeker



After finally settling in to his surroundings in Equestria, our hero,Tyrath Kyelinth is sent through time by Erlking, the traitorous Goblin! When the 'reunion' goes horribly wrong can he reclaim his memories and past life? Hell, does he even want to?

  • ...
13
 158
 3,708

[SoL] Chapter 23: Shock & Awe

Author's Note:

(M rating, but only on one part, you can skip it.)

It's the morning after Tyrath and Celestia's first time, and both each decide it's time to recover and talk about their night together.

(Right, usually Marl and I give the story a once over for grammar and other shit before posting, but right now we're absolutely wasted. We've had a BBQ with a few friends and it's been a night on the sesh[Brit slang for on the drink] So we're way to fucked and far gone. We'll go over it sometime tomorrow. Frankly, I'm surprised I can type this... Anyway, we're pissed/drunk as fuck, hope you've had a good weekend, sorry for any grammatical errors ETC. Peace out. And I feel like I should add the cliched 'love you!' before signing off... Good night. Oh, and leave a comment please.)

Tyrath was dreaming. He was in the dream world, but there was the notable absence of Luna and Celestia, one or the other was usually there, instead he felt their presence as they were also dreaming this time. Tyrath stood there for a few minutes... Loving life and feeling good.

"Dragon-Knight..." Came a voice. He turned around and saw Maxos in human form standing there...

"Maxos!" He exclaimed and bowed to him. Maxos just chuckled.

"There is no need for that, my friend, remember?" He asked, oh yeah, Tyrath and Maxos had met before... In the past.

"Oh, yeah." Chuckled Tyrath nervously...

"So Dragon-Knight, you finally realised your true feelings?" He asked.

"Err... My true feelings?" Asked Tyrath, confused.

"About the Princesses?" He said.

"Oh right. Yes. I suppose so." Nodded Tyrath.

"Good. You have taken the next step in your studies." Stated Maxos, placing his staff on Tyrath's shoulder. Ty lowered his head in response.

"You have felt, given and received love. You needed to feel this to be able to progress in your studies. Well done. Continue your studies in the Magic of Friendship and your Draconic Magic. Within them both lies your true potential." Smiled Maxos as the dream world faded away...



(M rated part up ahead. You can skip it to a similar message like this, and it will be over.)



As Tyrath woke up, he noticed he was still inside his Princess. His internal clock told him it was 5 in the morning... He saw her peaceful muzzle as she slept, a smile on her face. Tyrath felt so good... In fact, he'd never felt better. He wanted to shout his love from the rooftops, in full Draconic Form. But instead, he settled for just watching his lover sleep. After a few minutes, he saw her eyes flutter open and his heart skipped a beat.

"Morning my beautiful Princess." He whispered, kissing her. She returned the kiss.

"Last night... We..." She looked down, and seeing her Dragon still inside her and having never left her, filled her heart with joy. "About last night... You don't regret it do you?" She asked. Tyrath let out a short chuckle and ran a hand down Celestia's side, from her neck, over her foreleg, down to her flanks...

"How could I regret making love to such perfection?" He asked. Celestia blushed at that, suddenly Tyrath pulled her close, his manhood growing back to full length inside her, she arched her back in pleasure.

"Oh how I love you!" She exclaimed.

"Round 2?" He asked.

"Bring it on, my Dragon-Knight." She smirked. He climbed back on top of her, but she flipped around, presenting herself to him eagerly. "Mount me. Mount me like the mare I am." She moaned, pushing her ass out. Tyrath groaned and held her flanks. "I deserve punishment for taking advantage of you." She growled. "Don't hold back. I want it- rough!!" She squealed as Tyrath slammed into her.

"Like this?" He whispered in her ear, leaning over her as he began.

"Oh yes, like that. Please sun, like that." She whimpered. Tyrath continued to pound her mercilessly, giving no quarter. He then slapped her flanks and Celestia let out a loud moan of pure pleasure. Eventually, he felt her walls grip him. As she came, she collapsed forward.

"Finish wherever you want, my love!" She panted. Although Tyrath desperately wanted to cream her insides, he pulled out the last second, and shot his load all over her extended wings. Something he found he had a fetish for, even though he never knew it. He came all over both her wings, making them sticky and wet. He held in some and aimed for the sleeping Luna.

"Do it, cover her in your seed." Moaned Celestia, watching intently. "Cum all over my little sister." Celestia almost pleaded. Tyrath groaned, shooting some into Luna's mane and all over her back and her folded wings. She stirred, and turned with a smile, she opened her mouth and Tyrath shot his last down her throat with a loud moan.

"Swallow, swallow like a good mare." He groaned as he stroked himself. Luna closed her mouth and lifted her head, showing her throat contract as she swallowed his load. She then opened mouth and showed it was clean apart from her tongue. Tyrath collapsed again next to both of them, Celestia and Luna then kissed, with Luna sharing her cum coated tongue with her sister, who sucked her sisters tongue eagerly.

"It tastes so good! I should have had you cum in my mouth..." Celestia licked her lips and bent down, cleaning Tyrath's rod, covered in their combined juices. When she was done she made out with her sister again. They continued to make out and it got more heated by the second.

"I bet we can make him hard again dear sister." Smirked Luna, licking her sister's cum-coated wings from base to tip.

"And... How did you... Plan... On doing that...?" Panted Celestia as Luna continued licking her wings with a grin.

"Let's show him how we competed for him before." Suggested Luna, winking at Celestia as she finished cleaning her sister's wings.

"Oh yes. Let's." Replied Celestia with a grin. Luna kissed her again and Celestia moaned in delight. "So good..." She sighed. Luna and herself lay down either side of Tyrath, positioning their lower halves over him. They then joined their marehoods together and began grinding each other, moaning out loud.

"Oh dear Gods..." Said Tyrath, breathless. His breathing picked up as he watched them grind into each other faster and faster, both of them moaning in complete pleasure. Their juice was dripping onto Tyrath's throbbing manhood...

"Oh Lulu, I'm gonna cum..." Panted Celestia as she began to really pick up the pace. Luna was barely holding it together as well.

"So am I dear sister... You're making your own sister cum hard..." She moaned loudly. Tyrath was panting as well now... Luna cried out as she came, her juices shooting all over her sister's marehood. Celestia then also called out in pleasure, her juices meeting his sister's.

She then lowered herself and began to kiss Tyrath's hard rod, from the base up the shaft. When she got to the tip, she gave it a lick. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Tyrath lifted his hips off the bed, pushing himself further into Celestia's maw, he was already so close just form watching them. Luna held herself over his face and he darted his tongue out, tasting her and her sister's combined love juice. He began to eat Luna out eagerly.

Luna moaned out and Tyrath began actually whimpering into Luna's quivering pussy. Tyrath gasped as he blew inside Celestia's mouth. Witnessing this, Luna came as well, with Tyrath making sure to drink her completely. Luna lifted herself off him and he looked down. Celestia was looking into his eyes, still with her mouth around him. He gave his last and she slowly lifted her head off of him. She then kissed her sister and they both swallowed his seed. He grunted, breathing deep as he was exhausted.

The sisters then lay either side of him, cuddling up to him. He wrapped a hand around each of them and they fell back asleep, all wearing stupid grins. The room smelled of sex, and he enjoyed the smell. He guessed that was primal instinct... He drifted off to sleep again.


(M rating over. You're safe now!!)


Tyrath woke up again, this time with the two sisters either side of him, all coated in perspiration. It was about 7 in the morning by his reckoning. He looked outside and realised the sun should be up and he was loathe to wake his sleeping lover. Instead, he reached out to the sun with his magic, but he used his inner Alicorn Magic, he found the sun and channelled the energy to Celestia and then the moon, channelling it to Luna. He raised the sun and lowered the moon, giving the energy to the sisters. He saw them sigh in their sleep and their manes became ethereal again.

He loved these Ponies, with all of his heart. Although this was a way to show it physically, he wanted more than their bodies, he wanted them for the Ponies they were, it wasn't just lust, it was love. He wanted to show them that...

For the first time, he breathed in Celestia's natural scent... It was the faint sent of flowers covered in morning dew, combined with the tender heat and embrace of the sun... It was enthralling.

He cast a sleeping charm on them to let them sleep for at least another hour. He then carefully got up. He put his undergarments back on and opened the Princess's balcony door. As he saw the sun shining he sighed, smiling as it was a constant reminder of one of the Ponies he loved. He stretched his arms out, yawning. He then twisted his back, left to right with his elbows bent to the sides. He then rotated his shoulders as he looked out at Equestria. He felt as if he could take on the world and win. Hell, he really probably could.

He went back inside, slipping into a pair of greaves. He exited the room, making sure to close the doors straight after. He saw a steward approach.

"Ah, Lord... Tyrath was it?" He asked.

"Aye." Nodded Tyrath.

"Is the Princess awake yet?" He asked.

"Not currently." Tyrath shook his head.

"Ah, I see. Will the-" Began the steward, but Tyrath held up a hand and he stopped.

"The Princesses are taking a break form Royal duties today, due to last night's party." He said.

"Ah. But there are many nobles..." The steward began to speak but realised Lord Tyrath didn't care for the nobles, and likely didn't care for their problems... "I see, Sir. I shall inform them." He bowed and walked backwards. Tyrath set off toward the kitchen...

;2 hours later;

Princess Celestia awoke to find her bed empty apart from Luna... She looked around and realised the sun was up... She was late!!! She shot up in bed and awoke Luna, who was reluctant. She shook her sister.

"Mmmm, no..." Denied Luna, turning away from her sister.

"Come on Luna. Time to get up. You need to sleep in your own room after having some food." She said. Luna reluctantly got up, stumbling for a second. They both quickly got their regalia on. Luna teleported to her own room, exiting the same time as Celestia.

"Good morning sister." She winked.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Asked Celestia as they walked the corridor toward the dining room.

"Oh yes. Very well." Smirked Luna. They saw Twilight and company stumble out of their rooms on the way.

"Man, I've got one hay of a hangover." Mumbled Rainbow Dash.

"Luckily, we've learned how to subside the effects over the years." Chuckled Celestia. Suddenly the door opened and Tyrath was there, grinning and topless.

"Please, enter." He said. Everypony looked confused and went inside. They saw Creature plating up some food. "Eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, hash browns, fried bread and beans with a cup of coffee and an amythest protein shake. It'll ward off the hangover." Chuckled Tyrath. Everypony piled in and sat down. They all began eating and drinking, little conversation was had as everypony was very hungry.

Tyrath noticed Twilight looking at him every now and then, but she'd turn away and blush when he looked back. Rainbow Dash just avoided eye contact with him altogether... Man they all got absolutely hammered last night... When everypony finished some servants came and took the plates.

"I must get to Court." Said Celestia.

"No need. I told the steward to cancel Court today." Shrugged Tyrath.

"You did?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes. You deserve a day off." He smiled at her across the table. "Same goes for you Luna." He said, nodding to her.

"Thank you..." She said and yawned. "Now, I must get to bed." She yawned and walked away. The others stayed, finishing their drinks. When they had, they all got ready to leave.

"Thank ya kindly fer breakfast Ty." Said Applejack.

"No problem. Anything to alleviate your hangovers." He chuckled. They all hugged him and prepared to leave, but Fluttershy stayed for a little longer...

"Thanks for the amazing kiss by the way." She whispered.

"And thanks for the massage. I'll have to ask for you another one sometime..." Winked Rainbow. Tyrath coughed in surprise at the flirting from the two of them... He also blushed...

"Sorry about last night... I got carried away." Shrugged Twilight sheepishly.

"No problem. I actually kind of enjoyed it." Admitted Tyrath, Twilight blushed heavily. She kissed Tyrath on the cheek. "Thanks." She said and they all headed for the train station while Tyrath stayed behind. Celestia and him headed back to her room. When they entered, she kissed him again.

"We need to talk about last night." Said Tyrath.

"I agree." Nodded Celestia. They both lay down on the bed, facing each other. Tyrath was running hands down her while they talked, showing his affection toward her.

"So, about you saying about me knocking you up...?" Asked Tyrath.

"Well, I wasn't entirely lying. But I don't think we're compatible anyway, not without magical interference." She said, smiling.

"I don't think I'm ready for kids... Not yet." He said. "Maybe one day. But not while Damien could use them against me. I couldn't afford the danger, and it wouldn't be fair on them." He said.

"I'm fine with that." Nodded Celestia. "Luna and I may want foals ourselves eventually." She said, Tyrath couldn't help but think she was beautiful...

"I can see you as a mother someday." He smiled.

"Thanks..." She breathed.

"But... You need to know... I don't just want your body, Cel." He said.

"Hmm? 'Cel'?" She asked with an amused grin.

"Yeah..." He replied, a confused look.

"I like it." She smirked.

"Anyway, I don't just want your body, I want you, for you. For the Pony you are. I want you to know that I'm not just interested in your body, which is amazing by the way, and that I really do care for you." Said Tyrath, a slightly worried look on his face.

"I want you to know the same. I have the same worries you do. That you'll think I'm just interested in getting in your greaves. That's not true and I really do love you. More than anything, except my own little sister. And even then only in the familial way. In a sexual way, I couldn't choose." She chuckled.

"Indeed. I want full disclosure, if you want to ever try something, even if it's messed up, I don't want you to fear asking me. It could be absolutely anything." He said.

"There are some things Luna and myself have wanted to try... We may discuss them later. And I want you to feel the same." She smiled.

"Thank you. Now, about life mating..." He said.

"Yes? You're not having regrets are you?!" Asked Celestia, beginning to panic, almost getting up. Tyrath quickly locked lips with her to calm her.

"Don't worry Cel. There are many things I regret in life." He sighed. "Us? In the order of things I regret, that's below being born. And that's as low as you can get on the list." He chuckled. She breathed a sigh of relief. "You don't have to worry so much. I love you. I really do." He said, cupping her cheek gently.

"You were saying?" She asked sheepishly.

"I was saying, when one bonds like we did, if you ever wanted to leave me, there is a way for me to break the life mate bond, which basically includes me going cold turkey, that's no contact at all with the life mate for over a week. Just in case it ever came to that..." He said, clearly not wanting to discuss the prospect of not being with her...

"Don't worry, my love. I'd never want that." She promised. He took her hooves in his hands and kissed them.

"Neither would I, sweetheart." He said.

"I like the pet names... I really do." She smiled.

"Now, about public image..." He said.

"I don't care. You're my soul mate. Forever and always." She said. "I don't care who knows about us." She smiled.

"Now, my Pony Form..." He said.

"Use it whenever you want. But in the bedroom, I always want you as you are. Not some imitation." She said. That brought happiness to Tyrath's heart. "You're handsomely dashing as you are, you don't need to try to conform by becoming a Pony. I'll love you no matter what." She said.

"Thank you." He sighed.

"Well, now I've officially made you royalty, I may ask your advice on some things..." She said sheepishly.

"You can ask me anything you want, ever." He promised.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Eventually, Luna will want something as well." Laughed Tyrath.

"Oh I have no doubt. I just hope you'll let me watch." She laughed.

"I hope I connect with Luna the same way." Worried Tyrath.

"I'm sure you will. She's been listening to this entire conversation anyway." Said Celestia, gesturing up. He saw a blue bubble was allowing Luna to hear what they were saying.

Celestia then remembered something...

She also noted some things she hadn't before... His tattoos. He had more than she saw before. On his left arm was a snake-like dragon that looked like it was wrapped around his arm, and ended on his left pectoral muscle. In three of the blank spaces were the three names: Marius, Gene and Gunther. On his right, there was a tattoo of a hooded Angel, holding a sword pointed downwards with both hands, wings folded and looking down.

On his leg were vines, flaming with lines depicting a wind blowing the fire there was water beneath the flames with electricity coursing through it...

On his left pectoral muscle, burned and carved, albeit neatly in his skin and later filled with ink was written: Semper propitius esto, ne obliviscaris. Beneath it, also burned and carved neatly was: Ego Draconis eques auratus. She had to make a point to ask him about that later...

"Something on your mind, beautiful?" Asked Tyrath, running his hand through Celestia's mane... Gods that felt good...

"I was wondering... Your skin marks..." She said more than asked, moaning lightly under his touch.

"Ah." He nodded. "They are called tattoos. They are used to decorate a Human's skin. The Dragon on my left arm and left pectoral, represents the time I became Tyrath. The Angel represents the time I almost died saving Aleroth. You know what the names are for... The words carved in my skin on my right pectoral, read 'Always forgive, never forget.' That represents a few times, the rare few times I've spared Black Ring, and when I came here and began to learn the true meaning of friendship. The one below it reads, 'I am the Dragon-Knight.' I carved it into my skin to seal Drace's fate. It worked for the most part." He explained. "My left leg, represents each of the Elements as I learned them, Creation or Earth Magic, Wind or Air Magic, Fire Magic, Water Magic"

"You really are so fascinating." She sighed. Tyrath took a breath. He ran the back of his hand over her cheek again.

"I'll need to head back to Ponyville soon seeing as I'm it's Liegelord now." He said. "Luna will have to wait." Sighed Tyrath, with clear disappointment.

"As long as she doesn't have to wait a long time like she did for her date." Chuckled Celestia.

"Oh, don't worry Cel. She won't. You hear Luna?! You're next!" He called. Celestia chuckled.

"It makes me feel so good when you call me Cel." She sighed.

"It makes me feel good just being near you." He smiled.

"Oh, you flirt!" She exclaimed, bumping her hoof on his chest.

"Yep, that's me." He chuckled.

Tyrath and Celestia spent the next few hours just laying there, enjoying each other's company. Until Tyrath had to head to Ponyville to begin his duties. When he did leave, Celestia and Luna were at the station seeing him off.

"I'll see you later, my love." Smiled Celestia.

"Oh Cel. I'll miss you." He smiled, kissing her, in full view of everypony at the station. He wasn't actually getting the train, he was just there as a launching point for his Dragon Form. "And you Luna." He smiled, kissing her as well.

"Remember, you owe me something big." Smirked Luna.

"Oh don't worry. You get it soon enough." Replied Tyrath with a wink. Luna blushed at that. Tyrath took on his Dragon Form and extended his wings, shaking them out a little. He then took off toward Ponyville.