• Published 28th Sep 2016
  • 3,717 Views, 158 Comments

Achieving Divinity: Dragon's Deception - The Joeker



After finally settling in to his surroundings in Equestria, our hero,Tyrath Kyelinth is sent through time by Erlking, the traitorous Goblin! When the 'reunion' goes horribly wrong can he reclaim his memories and past life? Hell, does he even want to?

  • ...
13
 158
 3,717

Chapter 14: Determination

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay on this chapter! I know, it's been a while, but I'm still working on this story. I blame all of you for thinking we're so awesome and making us rush a sequel! We already had AD: ANW written out! But we rushed this one! Then again, it's probably our fault for BEING so awesome :rainbowdetermined2:

Anyway. Sorry.

I was in the dream world again. Wandering...

"Ego?" Asked Princess Luna. I turned to look at her. She had a twinkle in her eyes... Pleasure? It seemed so...

"What happened to 'Sir Draconis'?" I chuckled. But for some reason she blushed heavily...

"I apologise! I just-" I cut her off.

"It's fine. Twas merely a jest." I assured her.

"Ah." She said. She had a wide smile for some reason...

"Listen Princess... The Saddle Arabians have enslaved a lot of ponies! They subjugate mares!" I said. The colour drained from her cheeks and she looked away... "You knew..." I said, laughing a bit in disbelief.

"Wait! We did, but we knew you would not go otherwise! We want you to stop it! There is nothing we can do ourselves without starting a war! Which is why we sent you! You must understand!" She said. I sighed.

"I do. I see your reasoning." She breathed a massive sigh of relief and hugged me.

"Thank you. I couldn't lose your friendship again." She said.

"It's good." I said. As she let go.

"What else to report?" She asked.

"They have also imprisoned the royal family on the grounds of treason." I informed.

"They have? This is serious... You must do something." She said.

"I'll try." I nodded.

"Thank you... It seems I must awake for Night Court." She said.

"Bye Princess." I said and she vanished. As she did, Princess Celestia appeared.

"Ah, Princess Celestia." I smiled.

"You called me my name..." She smiled and... Blushed?! What was with the Princesses?

"Yeah..." I said.

"I..." She started. Suddenly she surged forward and kissed me...

"What the..." I asked and pulled away...

"Oh... I'm sorry! Heightened emotions in dreams... One of my sisters pranks." She chuckled nervously.

"It's OK." I shrugged. I wouldn't put it past the Night Matriarch... I'd have to get her back.

"So, you have found out about the situation? I am sorry we didn't tell you..." She said.

"It's fine." I shrugged.

"Ok... Phew." She breathed.

"What?" I asked.

"Just glad you took it OK." She smiled.

"Of course." I said.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Are you OK? Your sister and yourself look flushed and are in particularly good moods..." I said.

"Oh, it's nothing. We're just glad you are our friend now." She smiled. She sure was smiling a lot...

"Thanks. It's good to have friends." I smiled.

"Just... Friends? Don't you have a marefriend back home?" She asked.

"Well... It has recently come to my attention an old flame is here in Saddle Arabia... She kissed me. I think we are in love." I said.

"What?!" Yelled the Princess, causing the dreamscape to shake...

"Divine...!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry! I'm just so happy for you!" She exclaimed. Was she crying?

"Err, well thank-" I stopped.

"I have to go!" She exclaimed and vanished...

...

;Third Pony POV;

Princess Celestia shot up in her bed...

"No... No... No! It... It must have been a nightmare! Another of Luna's pranks!" She exclaimed...

"Sister? What is the matter?" Asked Luna, teleporting in her sister's room to check on her, to see her crying.

"If this is a prank so help me..." She growled.

"A prank? Sister, not while you sleep. I would not." She told her.

"Ego has... Found somepony else from his own world!" She cried, literally sobbing into her hooves Luna moved backwards and sank against the door... In complete shock...

"Sister... If you are pranking me, I will literally tie you to the bed and use a spell to put you in heat so you cannot pleasure yourself." She warned.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" She asked, looking at her with red eyes with tears streaming down her face.

"Please say you are pranking me!" She exclaimed, grabbing her sister in her hooves and shaking her. Her sister just looked down in tears. "P-p-p-please?" She asked.

"I AM NOT KIDDING LUNA!" She yelled, sobbing.

"Tia..." They both hugged and cried into each others manes.

"Princess? Is everything OK?" Asked a guard from the other side of the door.

"It's fine! My sister just had a nightmare about banishing me! I am consoling her." Exclaimed Luna. Managing to hide her breaking voice... And heart, from the guard.

"I see! I hope she is OK!" Exclaimed the guard. She thought it was Sergeant Glitter... He fell in love with Tia the day he enrolled in the guard...

"..." Luna just sat there and cried...

"Why sister... Why couldn't it work out? Just once? Lulu, we have never had a stallion that cared for us rather than our crown until now... And somepony else snatched him away first... I knew it. He was too good to be true... I knew it." Celestia sobbed. Suddenly Luna stopped crying and lifted her sisters head up

"Sister. Tia. Look at me. We must not give up!" Exclaimed Luna.

"What can we do? He kissed her Lulu... She's an old flame... She has much more chance than us. She is a Human as well..." She said.

"So? Sister, we are in love with him. He is too busy to do anything much over there. To quote our niece, love conquers all." She resolved.

"What if he is in love with her?" Asked Celestia.

"Sister, must you be so pessimistic?! Tia... We have our hearts set on him. We will try! We must!" Exclaimed Luna.

"Maybe this is a wake up call we're freaks... That we shouldn't have fell in love with somepony from another universe..." Replied Celestia.

"No! Sister, I love him. And so do you. We cannot deny it. We will still enact our plan. Got it?" Asked Luna.

"Very well... Thank you Lulu." Smiled Celestia in return.

"It is nothing. I must return to Night Court." Sniffed Luna.

"Sister." Called Celestia.

"Hmm?"

"We will get him. Do not despair." Smiled Celestia.

"Thank you dear sister." Smiled Luna as she exited her sibling's room.