• Published 28th Sep 2016
  • 3,717 Views, 158 Comments

Achieving Divinity: Dragon's Deception - The Joeker



After finally settling in to his surroundings in Equestria, our hero,Tyrath Kyelinth is sent through time by Erlking, the traitorous Goblin! When the 'reunion' goes horribly wrong can he reclaim his memories and past life? Hell, does he even want to?

  • ...
13
 158
 3,717

[M, SoL] Chapter 11, pt 1: Together Forever...

Author's Note:

I'm releasing 2 chapters early! Merry Christmas!

This is mainly just sex. Shameless clop. No story here. Well, this is to do with the story in a way... So yeah.

If you feel uncomfortable with this, I will release an alternate chapter with the story elements and no clop. Comment or PM me your vote, but I will need to know before next week.

After my revelation I leapt out of bed and rushed to my door, before remembering the guards... I instead teleported to her room...

"Sister I'm so-" She cut off as I grabbed her head in my magic and kissed her... "Luna... Wha-" She cut off.

"Sister I..." I took a breath to think.

"I thought you thought my feelings were wrong. That they were unnatural..." Said Tia...

"I thought about it more... and came to realise... We have always supposed to have been together, with Ego, I think... But one thing I do know... Sister, I do love you." Admitted Luna.

"If we can be in love, why can't we be in love with Ego?" She asked. It was clear our feelings for him were true...

"Yes. Both of us. Seeing you and him kiss me in your dream... It made me wake up. I just didn't want to admit it, Which is why I was so horrified by everything." I explained.

"Well... I want to prove I love you." She said.

"How do you mean sister?" I asked.

"I want to love you Luna, as a marefriend does." She whispered.

"Bu- Sister..." I said but she bit my ear and I moaned before I could finish.

"Luna... I will be gentle." She said.

"But, so much, so soon... It is not a small thing you are asking." I said, concerned.

"I will stop whenever you wish. I promise. We will not do anything neither of us do not want to, OK?" She asked. She stripped us both down of our regalia, she then started pushing me forward while kissing me... My heart was pounding, skipping some beats. I shivered in slight fear...

I fell onto her bed and she climbed on top of me.

"Sister..." I started.

"No no, the only sound I want to hear from you, is pleasure." She whispered and kissed me deeply.

"If only Ego were here." I moaned suggestively as my sister rubbed her hoof on my marehood.

"I long to see his cock pounding into you sister. I wish to hear you calling his name as he shoots his thick load into you. We'll seduce him when he gets back. How does that sound?" Asked Tia.

"Like a plan." I moaned as she kissed my neck, taking some fur in her mouth as she pulled away...

"Now then, lay back and relax my sister." Said Celestia. She kissed around my neck and my cheeks before moving down to my chest, licking my fur, my hind leg twitched in pleasure and i moaned.

;Third Pony POV;

Celestia could smell her sisters arousal... And it turned her on... Her own sisters arousal was making her wet... So hot... She kissed her sister deeply before resuming kissing down her toned, slender, curvy body... Eventually she found two mounds and nipples, her sister's teats...

"Careful sister! So sensitive..." Breathed Luna. Celestia took one her nipples in her mouth and sucked leading Luna to moan loudly... Luckily she had cast a sound proofing spell while she cried earlier... After she had sucked both Luna's teats she moved down... Eventually she came to a light patch of fur, showing her goal was not far off... She took her sisters pubic hair into her mouth and extended her tongue, licking it ,eliciting a gasp and moan from her sister. She then moved down and put her muzzle in her sisters folds and inhaled, taking in her scent...

"You smell amazing sister. Ego will not be able to resist. I certainly can't." She looked up and saw her sister with wide eyes, her chest moving up and down rhythmically. Instead of diving in she kissed between where her sisters hind legs met her groin...

"Sister, please... I need you... I need you now." She pleaded. Celestia ran her tongue up her sisters left hind leg, causing her to whine and pant. She repeated with the other leg. "Sister, put your tongue inside me!" She exclaimed.

"Very well my love." She said and went back between her sister's legs, inhaling her scent again. She saw a pool of her sisters juice had collected beneath her on the bed... There was a bead of juice running down her folds... Her pussy was a teardrop... "You are amazing down here... So pretty... So beautiful..." Celestia let out her hot breath on her sister's marehood, causing her to shift and moan in pleasure.

Celestia wetly traced her tongue at the left side of Luna's pussy, she then did the same on the other side. Next, she ran her tongue over the right outer lip from bottom to top, and then the same with the left.

"S-s-sister! Please... No teasing..." She moaned.

"You taste of blueberry... So delicious..." Celestia kissed the trail of excitement, breaking it, tasting her sisters juice again... She extended her tongue again and lapped up her sisters nectar from the source... Her sister was getting even more wet, and Celestia wasn't about to waste it, she ran her tongue over her sister's entrance, spreading her juice all over her pussy. She flicked her tongue in her sister and back out, entering her pussy, pushing in, pulling out, going deeper each time. She inhaled again and her sisters scent was making her incredibly wet...

"Sister, put your vagina on mine. I want to cum with you." Moaned Luna, Celestia crawled up Luna and kissed her, sharing her juice... "You're right... Blueberry." She moaned. Celestia put her hind legs over her sisters so their slits were positioned above each other.

"Let's make it... Interesting." Breathed Celestia.

"How so?" Asked Luna.

"Lets make a bet. Whoever cums first has to wait for Ego's hard cock. Whoever cums second, gets to seduce him first." She grinned.

"You're on. I'm so bucking Ego before you." She challenged.

"We'll see." She smirked.

"The winner also cannot alleviate themselves in any way until she seduces Ego." Challenged Luna.

"Very well sister. I would rather feel Ego's throbbing stallionhood inside me than my own hoof." Answered Celestia, causing Luna to get even wetter.

"Not if I get him first." Breathed Luna.

"We'll see... Shall I?" Moaned Celestia, her pussy already dripping over her sisters...

"Do it!" Exclaimed Luna and Celestia lowered her hips, her and her sister making love as intimately as two mares can without a certain spell... They both rocked their hips in tandem, the sound of wet slapping was heard. Both sisters muzzles were contorted in pleasure...

"This feels... So good!" Moaned Luna. What felt like electricity was running through her body.

"Oh yes my sister... I love you!" Exclaimed Celestia and kissed her sister.

"MMMM..." Groaned Luna into her sister's mouth. "I love you as well... This is so dirty." She grinned.

"Agreed Sister... Oh Lulu, I'm... Oh... I'm gonna..." Moaned Celestia.

"Me too sister! Cum all over me! Please!" Called Luna looking into her sister's eyes. "Oh yes, Tia!!!!" Yelled Luna, having a world-shaking orgasm. They rode out their orgasms by grinding their hips together.

"Luna!!!" Called Celestia as the tidal wave of an orgasm rolled over her, taking her in a vice grip... Her eyes rolled backwards and she panted in pleasure. Celestia then collapsed next to her sister, taking her in an embrace.

"Darn." Breathed Luna.

"I... Win." Panted Celestia.

"Lucky mare." Panted Luna in return.

"For now, sleep my little sister." Breathed Celestia.

"I love you Tia." Sighed Luna.

"And I you." Replied her sister.

"But I really want Ego to join us." She said with a shaky breath.

"I agree sister." Smiled Celestia. "But I'm first." She whispered.

"Oh, I so envy you... Will you tell me what it's like?" Asked Luna.

"Of course, I'll make sure you can hear me scream." She said and went to get up.

"Wait..." Pleaded Luna, her sisters lay back down. "Will you stay with me tonight sister?" Asked Luna.

"Is the door locked? Can anypony catch us?" She asked.

"No." Resolved Luna.

"Then of course sister." She smiled.

"We need a proper plan for you to seduce him..." Smiled Luna dreamily.

"Agreed, tomorrow we will formulate a plan. And of course I will stay with you, we will be together forever." Promised Celestia.

"With Ego... Please Moon, say with Ego." Pleaded Luna as they fell asleep...