• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 3,767 Views, 67 Comments

Dewott Just happened? - Jonny Bench



One day I was having a blast at my local comic con the next, I'm in equestria and look like my favorite Pokemon.

  • ...
8
 67
 3,767

Double team = double the destruction

As I catch up to my friend, I hear the voices of other ponies.
"Kid you shouldn't have screamed, now we're gonna have to teach ya what happens to screamers."
"Muggy, we gotta grab her and go, those blasted elements of harmony could get here any moment!"
"Can it, will ya. I'm trying to teach a filly what happens when she does something wrong! Now keep a look out, in case we really do have to bolt."

I scan the area from a tall tree to see just what was going on. Silver, was surrounded by about six large stallions, all of which were brandishing a weapon of some sort. Two of them are unicorns, two are pegasi, and two of them are earth ponies. Five of them seem to be looking around, trying to make sure that nopony comes by and sees them, while the sixth one is moving towards Silver with a look of pure anger in his eyes.

"I Can't beat them, not in a fight like this. I need a plan." I say to myself as I hit the tree in frustration. Suddenly, a white disk falls out of the tree and hits me right in the head. "Hey, another TM! I hope that this'll be a good move." I say as I hit the button in the middle, activating it. Once I learn the move, I notice that this TM has just disappeared
"Huh, guess it was an older model. But it still doesn't help, all it does is raise my evasion."I say to myself realising just how useful the move will be. Then I return my attention to the thugs that are threatening my friend, and I jump right at their leader.

"Heh, this is for trying to scream and run away you little twerp!" The leader of the group says as he raises the wooden club over his head to hit Silver, but just before it hits her, he hears someone shout "razor shell!" And his bat is sliced clean in half as a weird otter creature drops down in between him and his victim.
"Silver, are you alright?" I ask my friend while helping her up.
"I am now, thanks Jonny" she replies
"Don't thank me yet, I still have to deal with these imbeciles. Now who wants a piece of me." I say to everyone present. One of the earth ponies runs at me, but I simply shout "water pulse!" And fire off a large ball of water at him. The attack hits him and I see stars floating around his head, but he's not done yet. He runs up and tries to punch me, but misses and hits himself right in between the eyes, knocking himself out cold.
"One down, five to go. come on people, I don't have all night!"
Then both of the pegasi take to the sky and start to fly right at me. As they are doing this though, I ready one of my attacks and right before they hit me I jump while saying "Ice Beam," hitting the wings on both of them and freezing them solid. They hit the ground and are knocked unconscious from their landing.
"Half way there, now who's next?" I say mockingly as the two unicorns step forwards, with their horns alight. Suddenly a beam of energy shoots out of each horn right at me. I dodge both of the attacks, but the air is filled with dust because of it, making it almost impossible to see anything. They quickly use their powers to remove the dust, but while they are doing that, I use my new move.
"Double team!" I shout, causing mirror images of myself to appear everywhere on the battlefield. "Let's finish this, Aqua jet!" I say as all of my copies rush the two unicorns, who are too stunned to do anything. When my attack finishes they are both unconsious and my attention returns to the leader of the group, who has silver in his hooves to where he could easily break her neck.
"Let her go!"
"No, I'm going to back away now, and she is coming with me. If you try anything, I will break her neck, and I can easily blame it on you."
Suddenly he is hit from behind, and the afterimage he was talking to disappears.

"Silver, are you okay?" I say as I help her up again

"I'm fine, now that, these guys are done. Thanks again Jonny you're the best!"

"Anytime Silver. Just let me make sure they won't be going anywhere, and if you want I could walk you home."

"That would be great Jonny, it gets spooky trying to walk home at this time of the day."

I use ice beam to freeze the legs of all the thugs to the ground, ensuring that they won't be going anywhere for a while. Once I've finished putting them on ice, Silver and I walk back to her house. Once we get there and she knocks on the door though, I disappear. She looks around for me until the door opens, revealing her mother who is visibly upset but also happy that her daughter is home. I smile at the happy scene as I watch from the branch of a tree that was convieniantly placed in just the right spot by some unknown force. I jump off the tree and walk home, happy that I could help the only friend I have in this new world once again

Author's Note:

Just to clear things up, the battle started at dusk and ended when it was completely dark outside. Also just like in the games, if a pokemon, or in this case a pony, is frozen, then it will not thaw out unless the Pokemon is hit with a fire type move, or makes an attempt to move the frozen limb. If you are knocked out or in a pokeball while frozen you will stay frozen. I I learned this in Pokemon heart gold when I froze Enti while it ran around the region, but it never thawed out because it always ran after I hit it.