• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 3,761 Views, 67 Comments

Dewott Just happened? - Jonny Bench



One day I was having a blast at my local comic con the next, I'm in equestria and look like my favorite Pokemon.

  • ...
8
 67
 3,761

Leave the Rest to me!

As I rushed back into the forest, I realized how stupid of an idea that was, because now it's late evening I am lost, and a predator could be right around the corner. Before I get a chance to panic though, a familiar sound reaches my ears. I look around to try and locate the source of the sound until I spot it, a river that doesn't seem to be too wide, but the bottom is unable to be seen. I decide to hop into the river and try to find out where it leads, just to check for a place to stay for the night. I swim downstream until I notice there are fewer trees around and take a look at my surroundings. It was at that moment, that I had found the best place to make my home that I possibly could.

I had found a small lake that was located on the outskirts of the town that Silver Spoon seemed to live in. Staying in that lake would enable me to meet up with her again and keep an eye on the town in case of a big monster attack. Most importantly, I could set up a base on the bottom of the lake where none of the ponies would be able to find me, and I wouldn't get eaten by a random monster. That's great for me! It also seems like there are plenty of fish I can eat here and lots of berry bushes that surround the lake.

I swim down to the bottom of the lake and tie myself down using the weeds that grow down there while I'm moving the weeds around though, I find a small pink disk with a button on it. My curiosity gets the better of me while I inspect it and I push the button. Then something seemed to have clicked in my mind and I apparently learned rest from pushing the button. I guess that's what it's like when a Pokemon learns a new move and that was a TM. Huh, go figure.
"I wonder if there are more TM's hidden in the world out here." I ask myself as I finish anchoring myself in for the night. Instead of waiting to fall asleep natrually though I decide to use my new move to get the job done faster, and recover any lost HP from my battle earlier. As I use the move, I think to myself "sure is a good thing I can't use snore yet, that would lead to quite an unfortunate circumstance." And then I black out

Author's Note:

This is how I plan on learning all of the TM and hm moves. This was a short chapter just because it was more of setting up part of the story and getting ready for plot development later on.