• Published 9th Aug 2016
  • 9,202 Views, 14 Comments

But We're Friends - dracedomino



After all the trouble she caused, Sunset's got a lot of work to do to prove how much she wants to be forgiven! She's been offering herself up to all of her new friends, but none of them have been more ravenous (or hung) than a certain party planner.

  • ...
18
 14
 9,202
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Didn't this used to have cover art?

8275574
Nah, I think I posted it in the long long ago, before I put cover art on every story.

The End.

No no no no no, that can't end there! Come on!

I would read this, but I’m curious about something. The wording of the description is iffy so...is Sunset like totally Into it all the way? Is she being pressured to be their fucktoy or is it completely her?

9303974
I wrote this a long while ago, but if I recall correctly Sunset's mostly nervous about the location. Otherwise, she's pretty much into it and it's a very soft dubcon at the very worst.

9304411
Hmmm. Maybe I’ll give it a try. I’m just super duper picky about stories if any sort of dub-con or non-con is a factor.

9304667
I think you'll find this one to be pretty soft as far as that goes. Definitely nothing like some of my other stories.

Let me know what you think!

Login or register to comment