• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 1,151 Views, 32 Comments

League of Equestria - FreudTastic



League of Legends and My Little Pony Crossover

  • ...
4
 32
 1,151

Chapter 2: Portal Mishaps; Part 1

“So, what exactly is it you want me to do again, Sir Crownguard?” Twilight Sparkle asked as they stood on a great, open field just outside of Ponyville, the same field that Garen and his men had appeared on when Lux and her Light Mages opened the portal on their end.

“We need you to assist in opening a portal to our home-world, Miss… Sparkle, was it?” he asked, a bit uncertain since these ponies’ names all sounded the same to him.

“Yes. Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight repeated with a smile. “Well, I am sure I could assist in opening one, but I need some time to fully pin-points its location. Plus I also have to be careful as to how I open it, or it might open in a totally different location than right in front of me. I’m still practicing on these portal spells…” she said as she then closed her eyes, focusing for a while as her horned glowed with a pristine purple light, shimmering for a little bit as Garen and Vayne could definetly feel the magic power simply radiating around her form for a bit. The air tensed around her, and she was almost floating off of her hooves with how much she was trying to focus the spell, and finally… it all stopped. Twilight fell down on her front legs, panting a bit as the spell had exhausted her quite a bit, but once they’d look up… “H-Huh? But… where’s the portal?” she asked. Indeed, it was no portal in front of them. Just… thin air. “Oh, buck it… I must’ve not focused its position enough…”

“It’s alright, Miss Sparkle. We have time, even though Noxus have begun their invasion. I know their stratagems from old times…” he muttered. “They’ll most likely sit it out now, and enjoy their victory. While it will give us time to focus on the portal spell, we’ll still have to move quickly afterwards. So please, try again when you can.” Twilight nodded as she smiled meekly. Garen seemed like a very understanding, calm person. But she wondered, what had those other portals she opened done? Who had gone through them? She hoped no one evil had gone through them.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Rainbow Dash’s House

Up in her cloud-shaped house over Ponyville, Rainbow Dash yawned slightly as she woke up from her beauty sleep, rubbing her purple-red eyes slightly. She was groaning a bit the moment she sat up, stretching out her wings as a few cracks were heard as they got in place.

“Maaaan… I don’t wanna go up today…” she groaned for herself as she shook the sleep out of her head, before looking around her room. Everything was just its normal, boring way… great. Stepping out of her bed and stretching her back as well, she decided to get some practice for her usual agenda; applying for a spot with the Wonderbolts. “I wonder which stunt I should practice on the most…” she muttered to herself while she was walking towards her door, but failed to notice somepony… no, someone sitting right in her window. It was only after she had passed through her front door that she seemed to notice, and she perked up instantly, rushing back in to see… nothing. Wait, wasn’t there someone sitting at her window just then? Or had she just… she shook it off and decided it was just morning grogginess playing tricks on her head. But as she turned around again…

“Yo.”

“Aaah!” shrieking, she tumbled back and fell on her rump awkwardly, before looking up at the thing that had startled her. It was probably around 5-6 feet tall or so, with light skin and blonde short hair on its head, and blue eyes. Its outfit was just… weird, though. Blue jeans with black shoes over its feet, and then a white t-shirt just below a brown jacket, a glove on one hand, and a mysterious gauntlet with a sapphire lodged into the back-hand section of it on the other. It had goggles on its head as well, resting on top of its blonde hair. Rainbow had never seen such a creature before, and while she was initially frightened by its sudden appearance, she quickly frowned, flying up and floating right in its face. “Now what in the hay are you doing in MY house?!” she demanded, staring the creature down.

“Whoa, take it easy!” the being now seemed to be the one startled, which did bring out a self-satisfied smirk from Dash, but he was just nervously chuckling and rubbing the back of his head with his gloved hand. “I didn’t know that someone lived in this place… even less a… multi-colored… horse.” Frowning even more, Rainbow now rammed her head against the creature that had so rudely, yet oh-so blissfully unaware, insulted her.

“I am NOT a horse!” she told the creature. “Can’t you see I’m a pony? And even more-so, a Pegasus! Honestly, somepony should check your eye-sight! But I guess you just got dazzled by the sight of the magnificent Rainbow Dash in the first place! Heh, yeah!” she puffed out her chest proudly, but the being just… stared at her for a while. Then he suddenly held his stomach, as if in pain, but he… laughed!?

“H-Hahahahaha! Hahaha, seriously?! Rainbow Dash? H-Hahah! What kinda name is that!”

Rainbow’s pride sunk quicker than the Titanic as she just gawked at being laughed at so openly by a being she had never seen before, left eye twitching for a bit before her features turned into that of anger. Growling, teeth baring, she dashed right for him and, at close range, head-butted him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him for a while as he was sent onto his back, coughing a bit and patting his chest roughly with his fist. “Don’t you dare make fun of my name, two-legger!” she scowled at him, as he was just coughing and trying to stand up.

“M-Man… that was quick. Heh… didn’t see it comin’.” He said with a slight smirk, turning to face her again. “You got spunk in ya, girl. I like that. And even if you’re a horse, pony, Pegasus, what the heck ever… you’re cool in my book.” He picked something out of a pocket, which appeared to be a coin of foreign value, as he flicked it up into the air with his finger, before catching it mid-air. “What was your name again?” Rainbow was a little shocked about how this creature was so… lax about everything. So calm and still making jokes like that after have being head-butted. Now not a lot of ponies knew about it, but Rainbow Dash admired those that could take a beating and still stand up and make jokes about it. She smiled faintly at him.

“Rainbow Dash.” She said, but frowned a bit as the being still tried to stifle a slight chuckle. “Hey, knock that off! It’s not funny with you laughing at my name! What if I should laugh at your name, if you have one, that is!”

“Hehe, sorry, sorry… I can’t help it, but… where I come from; people usually don’t call themselves ‘Rainbow Dash’.” He chuckled, and she tilted her head a bit. What kind of strange ponies did not have names like theirs? If he even was a pony that is… “Well, might as well tell you my name, then. I’m Ezreal. Spelunker, cartographer, treasure hunter and relic scavenger extraordinaire!” he remarked as he’d bow for Rainbow Dash in a sort of mocking, playful manner to the mannerist move he made.

“Ez-real?” Rainbow said as she tried his name on her tongue a bit. It was… hard to pronounce. But not too hard of course. She was Rainbow Dash, after all!

“Yup, that’s my name, and don’t wear it out!” Ezreal chuckled a bit as he’d leap up on a nearby cloud, it holding up his weight as he’d lean back on it, smiling as he looked up at the clouds. “Man, this place has a nice view… almost like home in Piltover…” he muttered a bit, as he’d dream himself away for a while. Rainbow Dash tilted her head again as she tried to understand what in the name of Equestria he spoke of, but decided to leave it be as she just smiled, flying up to him as she’d lie down on the same cloud, looking up as well.

“Yep, it’s pretty sweet, heh!” she’d snicker a bit, already getting along with him, it seemed. “Just livin’ up here with the clouds, lazing off all day…”

“Heh, now you’re sounding like me on a day without work!” Ezreal pointed out with a chuckle. Rainbow looked over at him with a quizzing look. Did he live in the clouds too? “Well, I don’t really know how I ended up here to be honest. I was just preparing for another expedition, when this huge rift appeared in front of nowhere, and swallowed me up! Next thing you know, I’m sitting here on a cloud… talkin’ to a pony! Weird, huh?” Rainbow frowned once more.

“You’re making it sound like a bad thing, y’know.” She told him as she rolled onto her belly, and sat up as she looked down at him. “So, what did you say you were again, as a profession?” Ezreal sat up as he turned to face her.

“I’m an explorer.” He smiled cheekily. “And the best there is! I’ve discovered tons of treasures, tunnel systems, ancient ruins, and the like back where I’m from.” He suddenly began fiddling a bit with his gauntlet, which made Dash curious as she leaned in to look. “Here, check this out!” he then pressed down the sapphire on top of the gauntlet, and it glowed brilliantly before a light shone out of it, the light forming a miniature… city of some kind, with strange designs and houses unlike anything Rainbow Dash had seen before! It was floating on a big platform in the sky, and every now and then, small figures which seemed like really cool-looking balloons flew around and about, before disappearing. But as Dash tried moving her hoof to touch the city, it simply went right through, and it began to fizzle and become blurry, which scared her slightly.

“Agh! W-What the hay?!” she exclaimed, but Ezreal just chuckled and did the same, showing it was nothing bad.

“Heh, don’t worry, it’s just a holographic image.” Rainbow was about to ask what it was, but he began to explain. “See, it’s a little nifty device that allows me to project and create images of things. It’s sorta like a camera that displays the pictures for you. If… you know what a camera is.”

“Of course I know what that is!” Rainbow said, now being even more impressed at Ezreal’s explanation. “And that is so. Totally. Cool!” she did a backflip in the air and hovered in mid-air for a while before descending again.

“You’re kinda energetic, y’know that?” Ezreal laughed for a bit, but he thought it was cool, too. To meet this pony, that is. He had just thought ponies were for girls… then again, he had been given the ‘Honorary’ title of Most Girlish Dance in the League, so… oh, what the heck! He had a lot more to show her! “Alright, wanna see something even cooler now? Well, this here…”

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Fluttershy’s Cottage

Just outside of Fluttershy’s cottage laid the forest of Everfree Forests. It was a forbidden place for most young ponies, as inside the woods, terrible beasts roamed freely, such as manticores and cockatrices, and should not be stepped into without a proper companion or guide. However, sometimes, there is always somepony who boldly travels into the woods… only to never be seen again. However, there had landed something in the Everfree Forest today, thanks to Twilight still messing up her portal spell a few times more than she’d expect herself to. The being was small, almost reaching pony height, as it was scuttling through the forest, a quiet sobbing being heard from its being as it walked.

“W-Where am I? T-This is not the Rift…” he sniffled, as he then saw a small sign that said; “E-Exit of Everfree Forest… t-to Fluttershy’s cottage… h-huh? W-Wonder who lives there… hopefully someone nice…” the being then moved away, following the direction of the sign as he hoped to find someone nice to tell him where he was.

Comments ( 6 )

And finally, Chapter 2! Sorry, I've been very busy with plot bunnies in my head... :twilightblush:

hoo i like the adicion of ez and amumu to the story
quick question: are you gonna add singed to the story?

1056229 Aaw, was Amumu that obvious? :fluttercry:

Thanks, anyhow. And yes, you may or may not see a few Zaunites as the story progresses. :raritywink:

1056245 well what other champion uses his tears to deal death to other:pinkiehappy:

Mumu! Yay! It's not acrossover until atleast one yordle arrives :pinkiesmile:

I hope to see Nautilus in the story somewhere.

Login or register to comment