• Published 6th Aug 2016
  • 14,653 Views, 177 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls in Space - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms are back in action as they team up with the Heroes in a Half Shell to save the planet earth from destruction by changing the past.

  • ...
11
 177
 14,653

The Evil of Dregg

After their recent run in with the Triceratons, the heroes found the Ulixes in needed of much repairs. Once they arrived at a nearby repair station the Ulixes was all patched up and power restored to full. Twilight checked the status on the ship and spoke to the group, "Everything checks out."

"We're fully fueled and functional." Donnie added.

"Then let's go!' Fugitoid ordered, as the ship blasted off into space.

Rainbow looked around at the repaired ship, "Oh, yeah, it takes more than horn heads like the Triceratons to bust this ship up."

"Let's not celebrate so soon, Rainbow Dash." April warned her.

"April's right, we still have to recover the pieces of the black hole generator that the Triceratons stole." Applejack added.

"And we don't have enough dough to fix the time jump engine." Donnie put in.

"My friends, I know this journey has been arduous, but there is still a chance," Fugitoid said to brighten them up, "If we can destroy the last piece of the Black Hole Generator, at least we can slow the Triceratons down."

"And give us enough time to recover the other two pieces." Sunset agreed.

"First we need to get to the last fragment before Mozar and the others do." Traximus said, until they heard the monitor beep.

"What's that?" Fluttershy asked.

"Incoming distress signal to us." April answered.

"Who would send us an S.O.S?" Casey wondered.

Appearing on their monitor was Mona Lisa, much to Raph's surprise, "Mona Lisa?"

"Brave Raphael, we were attacked. Commander G'Throkka has been captured. I need your help." the Salamandrian girl said with distress.

"Captured? By who?" Princess Twilight asked.

"A vile bounty hunter called Armaggon." Mona answered with dread.

"Armaggon?" Mikey gasped.

"He escaped Cthuuga's belly?" Applejack asked in disbelief.

"And if he's escaped there's no doubt Lord Dregg escaped too." Sunset feared.

"Permission to board your ship?" Mona asked.

Raph spoke before Fugitoid could, "Permission granted."

As they waited for Mona to come board, Mikey and Pinkie took the time to tease Raph, "Ooh, Raph, kiss-kiss." Pinkie joked.

"Oh, Mona, smoochy, smoochy, smoochy." Mikey joked along as the two laughed, until Raph shoved them aside as Mona Lisa entered the bridge.

"Mona!"

"Raphael!" The two approached and gazed deeply into each others eyes, "It brings me great joy to see you again."

"I'm so glad you're okay, Mona Lisa." Raph replied, as they continued to gaze lovingly at each other, until Leo cleared his throat wanting them to get down to business.

"So what happened out there?"

Mona explained, "Armaggon has captured G'Throkka and delivered him to the planet Sectoid-One."

Fugitoid spoke up, "That's Lord Dregg's home world. He controls the entire system."

Rarity pulled something up on the monitor, and explained, "'The Explorer's Guide to the Universe' says it's one of the most feared, evil parts of the cosmos."

"Well, that's sure to be a blast." April said in sarcasm.

"We'll help you rescue Sal Commander. He's one of us." Raph promised Mona.

"Raph's right, we never turn away from our friends." Leo agreed.

"For Sal!" Pinkie declared.

"Very well then. Course to Sectoid-One plotted, initiating Tachyon Warp. " Fugitoid announced.

Mona sighed, "Thank you, Raphael. Thank you, brave warriors."


As the Ulixes sped off to Sectoid-One, Applejack spoke, "I sure can't wait to give Dregg another beat down after what he did on Varuna."

"Same to Armaggon." Rainbow agreed.

The ship stopped and they found themselves in Dregg's home world, "Welcome to the Sectoid System. Population: bugs. Lots and lots of bugs." Fugitoid explained, as bugs were splatting against the window leaving green stains.

"This is probably the most repulsive system we've ever been to." Rarity gagged.

"This world used to be more grand and populated before Dregg took power," Fugitoid elucidated, "He is of a race of ancient cosmic insects that created these hive-worlds." they saw alien wasp creatures flying around, much to Rarity's disgust.

"I'll bet we're gonna be running into plenty of insect aliens." Twilight said.

Mikey spoke to Raph, "I bet this is majorly freaking you out, Raph, being afraid of bugs and all."

Raph shoved Mikey aside, "Not in front of Mona, Mikey. I'm totally fine. No prob. Not itching all over or freaking out, not me." he tried to keep his cool for Mona's sake.

"I think I've located Dregg's headquarters." Fugitoid said, as they were coming up on a planet.


The Ulixes landed, and Mona Lisa led them off, "Come, my friends. I will lead us to Dregg's lair."

As they walked, Mikey looked around and felt the terrain beneath his feet, "It's like walking across a giant wad of slowly baking pizza dough."

Donnie spoke up, "It's an organic compound, not unlike hornet hives back home." he was suddenly shoved by Casey who joked.

"Thanks for the info there, Donnipedia." he laughed.

Twilight spoke, "You know it wouldn't be such a bad thing to learn something new and interesting once in awhile, Casey."

"Yeah. I mean it's amazing you've made it this far in life with your IQ." Princess Twilight added.

"Whatever, I just wanna start kicking in some insect faces." Casey said before the ground he was standing on opened up and he fell into the hole.

"Casey!" Rainbow called, as she jumped down and grabbed his hand.

"Thanks, Rainbow." Casey said, until the two looked down to see a bunch of glowing green eyes.

After pulling themselves out of the hole they ran for it as a swarm of alien hornets flew out of the hole and towards the heroes, "It's a swarm, arm yourselves!" Traximus ordered.

Everyone drew their weapons and started attacking the alien bugs, "Ew, disgusting!" Rarity cried, as she used his sickle weapons to slice any incoming bug.

Twilight blaster at them, before dodging one's stinger, "Watch out for the stingers!"

One of the insects flew right into Donnie's face and latched onto it. Donnie tried prying it off but fell to the ground. Whatever alien bugs weren't destroyed fled, much to everyone's relief. Donnie got up and spoke in a muffled voice, "Guys, this can't be good," Everyone looked at Donnie seeing his face was swelling up. The girls were in shock, while Casey laughed hilariously, until Applejack punched his shoulder, "I'm hideous!" the smart turtle cried.

"Oh, dear. We should get him back to the ship immediately." Fugitoid suggested.

"Hang in there, Don. We'll go for Sal Commander." Leo said, as he led a group on, while April, Fugitoid, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie took Donnie back to the ship.


The heroes looked ahead seeing Dregg's lair which looked like a mountain with a insect skeleton on it, "Dudes, that castle is right out of Crognard." Mikey cheered.

"How cool is that?" Rainbow asked.

"If the castle is yeesh one giant bug ahh where do you think they keep the dungeon?" Raph asked, while trying to contain his discomfort.

"Dregg is known to keep his prisoners caged in his throne room. He sees them as trophies." Mona Lisa explained.

"As expected from a tyrannical ruler." Princess Twilight said with a frown.

"Let's hurry." Traximus said, as they pressed on.

They snuck into the throne room while on the look out for any traps. Traximus motioned to something up ahead, and they saw Sal Commander lying in the center of the room, "Sal Commander." Leo gasped.

"He don't look too good." Applejack whispered.

"Come on." Leo whispered, as they crept forward with Mona Lisa following behind.

Mikey got close enough and whispered to the commander, "Sal Commander, it's us." when he went to nudge him, Sal Commander vanished.

"A hologram!" Traximus gasped.

Suddenly Leo, Raph, Sunset, and Rainbow jumped aside, while Mikey, Traximus, Casey, both Twi's, both Spike's, and Applejack were encased in a cage, "We fell into a trap!" Dog Spike barked.

Suddenly the throne room was illuminated by light, as they heard a familiar laugh all around. Everyone looked and saw sitting on a throne was Dregg, "Lord Dregg." Leo frowned.

Dregg spoke up, "Finally the Turtle aliens and Rainboom girls are mine."

"You mean ours, Dregg! Don't you cut old Armaggon out of the deal. " out came Armaggon with the real Sal Commander at his side looking guilty.

Mona approached, as Dregg spoke to her, "You did well, Y'Gythgba."

Everyone was in shock, as Raph asked in disbelief, "Mona, how could you?"

"What is the meaning of this?!" Traximus demanded.

"Mona?" Princess Twilight asked in shock.

"Fools! You fell right into my trap. Dregg laughed, as his Vreen appeared.

"Mona, why did you betray us? Why did you betray me?" Raph continued to question her, while Mona said nothing.

"Raph, free the others!" Leo ordered, as he, Sunset, and Rainbow went to fight the Vreen.

Unfortunately, them alone wasn't enough agaisnt Dregg's minions. Princess Twilight called to Raph who wasn't moving, "Raph, what're you doing?!"

"Snap out of it, bro!" Casey called.

"It's no use," Traximus sighed, "He's lost his will to fight."

"No!" Applejack called, as Armaggon started pounding him with Raph doing nothing to stop him.

All Raph could see in place of Armaggon punching him was Mona, "Why?" he asked before slipping into comatose. With Raph defeated, the others didn't stand a chance and were imprisoned with their comrades.

Dregg laughed at the fallen heroes, and spoke, "Once I discovered the Red Turtle had a thing for the Salamandrian female, the plan came easily."

"Hey, who hacked their intergalactic love-mail? Armaggon," the hunter gloated with pride, "Who captured the big lizard? Armaggon."

Dregg getting tired of his hired help's gloating, "All right, we get it!"

"Just saying." Armaggon replied.

When Raph woke up, Leo spoke to him, "Raph, what happened back there?"

Traximus spoke up, "Easy, Leonardo. You cannot fault Raphael for his slip up. For he has suffered the most painful blows, right here." he pounded his own heart.

"What are you gonna do with us, Lord Bug-breath?" Mikey demanded.

"First, I desire the fragments of the Black Hole Machine."

"You're too late, Dregg." Princess Twilight answered.

"Huh?"

"The Triceratons already took them." Sunset finished.

"What?!" Dregg snapped, before realizing something, "Wait, where is the other turtle and the rest of the Rainbooms?"

"All the way across the galaxy, Dregg," Leo stalled, "Donatello and the girls is bringing an army of Salamandrians as we speak. Nobody messes with them!"

Rainbow whispered to Sunset, "I hope they've cured Donnie of that sting."

"You and me both." Sunset agreed.

Sal Commander spoke up to Dregg, "You promised to discuss the terms of our home world."

"We trusted your word, Dregg." Mona added.

Dregg answered, "Indeed you did. Come, let us speak in private. Armaggon, keep your eye on our dinner guests. And don't eat them."

Armaggon groaned, "Ah, you always take the fun out of everything, Dregg." Mona gave one last look to Raph, who turned his head away form her.


As Dregg and the Salamandrians left, Leo spoke to the others, "I can't believe they betrayed us."

Traximus spoke, "You heard what the Commander said, Leonardo. Dregg was willing to conquer their planet. They had no choice."

"There's always a choice." Princess Twilight replied, while glancing at Raph who was too down in self pity to even speak up.

Twilight noticed Armaggon with his back turned wasn't paying any attention looked above them where their cage was being concentrated, "Casey, I got an idea." she whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"Shock the top of the cage."

"You got it, Twi." Casey ready his hand made tazer and shocked the top of the cage shorting out their containment field. They were able to break out, much to Armaggon's shock.

"You gotta be pulling my fin!"

After reclaiming their weapons, Leo ordered, "Take them down!" So they went into battle against Armaggon and the Vreen, except for Raph, "Raph, we gotta fight!"

Before Raph could respond, he was swatted away by a Vreen and landed before Dregg and the Salamandrians who looked more ashamed than they already were.

"Enough!" Dregg attacked the heroes knocking them into a pit below where it looked like a bugs stomach down it.

"You vile monster!" Sal Commander shouted at Dregg.

"Raphael!" Mona cried to Raph who fell down into the hole.

They got up and looked around, "Are we in some kind of giant bug belly?"

"Rarity would puke if she were here." Applejack said.

"It's way cozier than a Kraang Worm stomach. Trust me on that." Casey said, until they heard a growling sound.

"What is that?" Spike asked.

"Doesn't sound friendly." Dog Spike shook.

Coming out from the dark was a big black scorpion creature, "Guys, what do you call that thing?" Sunset asked in shock.

"A Scorpinoid." Traximus answered, as they started fighting the deadly creature.

"Nothing ever survives a Scorpinoid. They'll be dead soon," Armaggon laughed. Mona Lisa spun around to attack, only to get blocked by the hunter, "Nice try." he attacked the two Salamandrians who were restrained by Vreen.

Dregg laughed, "Foolish! Now I will have Salamandrian to feast upon instead. And as for your planet? A literal smorgasbord. Today Dregg wins. Yes, go, Dregg! Go, Dregg, go!" he cheered for himself.

Hiding from the shadows was Donnie, Fugitoid, April, and the rest of the Rainbooms, "This is bad." Fugitoid said in worry.

"We got to help our friends." Fluttershy motioned to Mona and Sal.

"And the others." Rarity agreed.

"I think Armaggon might be able to help us." April answered.

"How? Do we go up and ask him?" Pinkie asked.

"No. But this should help." April using her aeon crystal was able to make Armaggon's drink fly out of his hand and nail Dregg in the head.

The bug leader frowned at Armaggon, who waved his hands in defense, "Hold up, Dregg, I didn't throw it!"

Dregg flew down from his throne to Armaggon, "You aquatic simpleton!" the two began fighting which gave the others the opening they needed.

Donnie sprayed the two Vreen with a special bug repellent distorting them. The two Salamandrians rose up, as Sal spoke, "Forgive us, my friends. We failed you."

"What do you mean?" Pinkie asked.

"Dregg and his army were threatening to destroy our planet," Mona explained, "He would call them off if we were to bring you to him."

"It was all a trap?" Fluttershy gasped.

"Yes, we have dishonored you." Sal said with shame.

"We'll work it out later. Right now we need to free the others," April said, as she blasted a cable in the throne room and lowered it down to the guys in the pit, "Guys, up here!" The group started climbing out of the pit, while avoiding the Scorpinoid.

As Dregg and Armaggon fought, the two realized what was going on, "What?!" Dregg shouted, as he landed before Donnie.

Donnie tried to spray Dregg only to realize he was out of repellent, 'Oh, no."

"Maybe you shouldn't have used so much on the Vreen outside." Pinkie suggested.

Dregg grabbed Donnie and tried stuffing him into his mouth, only to get attacked from behind by Mona Lisa. Dregg spat Donnie out, and glared at Mona who armed herself, "I made a terrible mistake. And I intend to rectify it." the two did battle.

As April and Rarity held onto the cable to help the guys up, Armaggon tackled them to the side, "I'm gonna enjoy this."

"I don't think you will!" Fugitoid unleashed his Fusion cannon knocking everyone to the side and putting a big hole in the castle.

After the guys escaped the pit, Traximus knocked Armaggon down into the pit, "Friends, out this way!" he motioned to the hole.

As everyone started heading for the exit, they looked down in the pit seeing Armaggon was dragged down by the Scorpinoid. They listened as his scream faded away, only to hear a large belch coming fro the pit, "Well, guess that's the last of him." Applejack said.

As Raph climbed out, Mona helped him up. Once he was on his feet, Raph nudged her aside having not forgiven her, "I'm so sorry I did not tell you the truth, Raphael."

Raph looked back at her with disappointment, "I trusted you more than anyone in the galaxy. And you betrayed me!" he growled and went to follow the others with Mona hurrying after them.


As they raced away from Dregg's lair, Sunset spoke to Fugitoid, "We gotta get out of here and fast, Professor."

Fugitoid answered, "I am remotely preparing Ulixes for take off."

"Unleash the Scorpinoid! You will not escape!" Came Dregg's voice.

Everyone looked behind them seeing Dregg riding atop the Scorpinoid with an army of Vreen right behind him, "This is not good." Rarity gasped.

"Can we take them all?" Fluttershy asked, until they saw Mona and Sal stand their ground.

"Everyone, go! Get to your ship" Mona ordered.

"We'll hold them off." Sal called.

"What're you crazy?" Applejack asked.

"What about your planet?" Donnie reminded them.

"All your people?" Pinkie added.

"Go. Save your world," Mona ordered before turning to Raph, "And, Raphael, I will always love you." she and Sal went into battle against Dregg's army.

Everyone saw Raph frozen as he watched them fight, "Raph?" Sunset asked.

"Are you ok?" Dog Spike asked.

"You love me?" Raph asked Mona, until a smile grew on his face, "She loves me!"

"I know that look." Mikey smirked.

Raph screamed in joy as he ran into battle with the others. Traximus spoke to the others, "Raphael has found his fighting spirit again."

Indeed Traximus was right. Raph fought against the Vreen like never before, until he saw Mona get stabbed in the back by the Scorpinoid's stinger, "Mona!" he shouted before going to fight the Scorpinoid."

"Give it to him, Raph!" Pinkie called.

"Take that overgrown scorpion down!" Rainbow cheered.

Raph made it on top of the Scorpinoid and attacked Dregg delivering an uppercut so powerful it literally shocked his head off, much to everyone's shock, "Whoa, he knocked his head clean off!" Pinkie gasped.

Everyone saw under Dregg's head was a thin metal robot head, "What the..." Twilight trailed off.

Even more shocking was Dregg's head speaking, "No fair! No fair!" The robot head started speaking, "I'll destroy you, Turtle. I'll destroy you all." Raph knocked Dregg's body off the Scorpinoid.

Raph jumped off the bug to check on Mona, "Mona."

The Scorpinoid was suddenly blasted by the Ulixes,"Isn't remote control awesome?" Fugitoid asked with joy.

"It sure is." Princess Twilight agreed, as the ship blasted the Vreen.

The group went to Dregg's body, "Dregg's really a robot?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm not so sure." Rainbow said suspiciously as she pierced Dregg's torso with her weapon. Suddenly his torso opened up and crawling out was a little bug alien about five inches tall.

"You stupid fools! I am Lord Vringath Dregg, and I shall destroy you all!" the little alien declared.

The group laughed, as Casey spoke, "Imagine if everyone in the universe knew the greatest criminal in the galaxy was no bigger than a finger!"

"You will pay for your insolence!" Dregg was about to fly up to Casey only to get sprayed by Rarity's perfume, "Ugh! I'm blind!" he fell over into his exoskeleton's cockpit into comatose.

"Nasty creature." Rarity told him.

"Let's squash him and be done with him." Spike suggested.

"No time, we must treat Mona." Raph said,a s Mona looked up at him, "You'll be ok, Mona. You'll pull through." Mona slipped into unconsciousness again.


When Mona awoken she saw she was in the medical ward of the Ulixes, "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Pinkie greeted her.

"Do not fret, my dear. Soon you'll be feeling 100 percent." Fugitoid promised as he healed her.

Sal spoke to his comrades, "Brave Turtle warriors and Rainbooms, we ask for something impossible: your forgiveness."

Mona sat up to speak to Raph, "I'm so sorry, Raphael. Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Raph laid a hand on hers and smiled, "I already have, Mona Lisa." Mona smiled to hear Raph forgiving her, and the two did their usual kissy nose, while the girls cooed.

Author's Note:

Let's be honest and admit we all thought that was the truth about Dregg when we saw that robot head. It's obvious he'd be a little bug alien piloting an exoskeleton to seem more intimidating. It's been used before. But since that wasn't shown in the episode we won't know for sure. See you all around.