• Published 2nd Aug 2016
  • 705 Views, 6 Comments

Spoons - Fonypan



Groups of humans have invaded Equestria and captured ponies to sell as pets and slaves back on Earth.

  • ...
18
 6
 705

Chapter 9

The next week was slow. Everything seemed so normal. Each night Jan would rub a weird cream over the stitches. You couldn't stand how sticky it made your belly.

Jan had cleared out one of the rooms to make room for your bed, and even gave you a small table and chair. You don't really have anything that you could do with a table and chair… Maybe drawing or reading? But it's still makes the room look like a home.

Jenny had been spending more time with you that she used to. You didn't mind, she was great fun to play with. But some times you two would forget yourselves and play too rough.

You and Jenny were jumping up and down on her bed.

A mistimed bounce caused you to tumble and crash into Jenny.

Whap thump.

"Oof..."

"Jenny!"

The pink cowboy hat that Jenny was wearing had fallen off of her head when she bounced over the side of her bed.

Rushing to the edge of the bed, you can see Jenny sprawled out on the floor.

"Jenny?"

She slowly sits up and hold out her elbow.

"I got a booboo."

You wince when you see the scuff on her elbow slowly fading a from her normal soft cream color vibrant pink. Helping Jenny up, you hold her elbow and kiss it better.

"Thank you."

She scratches your ears, you can't help but hum and purr at the feeling.

"It's okay, it was my fault anyway."

At that moment the door swings open to reveal Jan standing there with a stern motherly look.

"What are you girls doing in here?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing."

"Right... is this the same nothing that broke my lamp in the living room?

"No, that was a totally different nothing."

The smirk Jan gives you relives some of your worry.

"Well, it's time for dinner, so wash up."



_


Like every evening here, the exotic smells of Jan's amazing cooking was filling the house.

Jenny didn't laugh each time you totally didn't wipe the drool from your chin.

Jenny likes petting you.

If it didn't feel so good, you might have objected at how touchy Jan and Jenny were.

Dinner tonight was really good. You wonder why they didn't have it back home. Noodles covered in cheese. The chewy noodles and the gooey cheese was delicious. You couldn't help but blush at the looks Jenny and Jan were giving you. Every bite you took was accompanied by happy moans of delight as the thick cheese sauce slid down your throat, filling your belly with a pleasant warmth. When you finished, you even licked the bowl clean.

"So... was it good?"

You had started to grow accustomed to the smirk Jan had each time she found out something you liked. When she did that smirk, you noticed that you would get more of the things you liked more frequently.

"Uh huh!"

You hold the empty bowl up.

"Can I have more?"

"Really? That was your third bowel, you don't want to get sick, do you?"

Oh... right, the lasagna indecent… Lasagna doesn't taste as good coming up as it did coming down. All five helpings of it.

"Besides, there won't be any room for cookies."

Those cookies.


Soft, nearly molten sugary dough goodness mixed with a heavy helping of chocolate chips.

You glance up at the big jar atop the icebox. After dinner each night, Jan gave you and Jenny a warm cookie and a glass of ice cold milk. Those cookies ensured that you were on your very best behavior. Jan never gave you a reason to worry about not getting any. But you dared not take the chance ever since you first tasted one of Jan's homemade cookies. You cleaned up after yourself when playing, and you even helped with some of Jenny's homework. Not that you were terribly good at it, but the math she did was always easy for you.

After placing your dish in the sink, you wait patiently.

You try not to drool all over yourself at the memories of cookies past.

Maybe being kidnapped by aliens wasn't such a bad thing.

Mean men and jerky store owners aside...

After Jan and Jenny had finished their dinner, a plate with two cookies and a glass of milk land before you. Over the next few weeks, Jan and Jenny have been watching the magic mirror more often. People were talking about the on going fighting between people who want to keep ponies, against people trying to free ponies. You understood that you were a slave to Jan and Jenny, but they did their best to let you be free within the laws.


Ponies had no rights here.


Apparently their leaders are still unsure if talking and being able to do math was smart enough to call us ponies 'sentence', which apparently means that we really can think like humans. That part seemed to get Jan really mad at the mirror. But the part Jan and Jenny were worried about was that the fighting was getting worse. And James was somewhere out in the middle of it all.

You're most interested that, according to the news, the ponies have been getting help from the other races back home. The humans seemed to figure this out, when they showed a video of a big purple dragon coming through the portal and smashing a bunch of those fire spitting war carriages. The dragon looked angry too, maybe the humans stole his treasure.


Even the princesses would never do that.

While the dragon was attacking, the image on the mirror moved closer to the dragon. Jan and Jenny let out a gasp along with you at the pictures. A man in strange armor with one of those strange weapons was standing on the back of the dragon shooting at the humans on the ground. The man pointed the weapon at the mirror, then the image went fuzzy. The mirror went back to the people sitting at the desk, looking surprised.

"Well, we seem to be having some technical difficulties."

When mirror started playing commercials, Jenny and her mom were both looking at each other.

"Mom... was that?"

"I... I don't know. I couldn't really see his face with that helmet on."

"What? What was what?" You ask.

Jan turns the TV off as Jenny hops over and hugs you.

"I think that was my dad."

"Your dad was riding that dragon?"

"Uh huh!"

The image of the dragon flashes across your mind's eye. You haven't seen many dragons personally. But you were there when Twilight's dragon rampaged across Ponyville. And the dragon on the mirror was really angry. Those armored carriages didn't stand a chance.

"'But... that dragon looked really angry, like somepony stole it's treasure."

"Treasure?"

"Dragons get big by collecting treasure, dragons normally don't attack like that one, unless its treasure has been stolen." You explain. "They tell us this in school so no pony tries to steal from a dragon. Now seeing what a dragon can do, I'm glad I was able to talk my friend out of it."

Jenny looked up to her mom, who was interested in what you were saying.

"Mom, people wouldn't steal a dragon's treasure, would they?"

"I don't know, but it looks like someone did, and if it is attacking those tanks and helicopters like that, it must really want that treasure back."