• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 675 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight we need To Talk - NightmareTRXY32



Flash Sentry was many things, Royal Gaurd to Princess Celestia, a Commander under Captain Shining Armor's orders, and the crush for Princess Twilight. That would all change soon when the truth would be uncovered by a small purple Dragon, named Spike.

  • ...
14
 26
 675

The Queens Revenge

Its like a chess game, he thought to himself. Every piece on the board were being moved into position, and it was all coming down to these last few pieces. As far as he was concerned no pony would even be ready for what was coming. Their defenses wouldn't be sustainable for very long. And soon he'd have his empire back. But how could he of known that Chrysalis would be coming after a group of ponies, and that it would put the both of them on a collision course with each other.

The Queen's mind was now consumed with rage and the thirst for revenge. All it took was a level head for her to seek out an ally to aid her in her quest. Or the fact that she still had a small number of Changelings that were still loyal to her.

Sombra was all set to attack the Empire, but a certain event to the south ended up delaying it without his knowledge. There had been a changing of the Guard in the Changeling Hive in the Badlands. Chrysalis had been ousted and a new leader installed in her place. Even Flash was unaware of this at first, that was until Twilight told him on the way back to the Empire during a train ride. She told him about how Starlight had convinced the Changelings to turn on Chrysalis without using any of her magic.

Apparently her throne had been made of an ancient dark stone that absorbed anything but Changeling Magic. That and she had been replaced by a changeling, along with her friends for the last few days. She felt it was very disconcerting that something like that happened to her. She couldn't get past the fact that she had let her gaurd down like that. She was always so sure of her inner defenses before now. Starlight was still getting used to being back in control of organizing what others asked her of. She had been so hesitant to be in a position of authority that she had she'd of relapsed or something. But the events of the day proved otherwise. They proved she was ready the next step and accept even more trust and confidence. She swore she'd be ready in the future.

After hearing that, Flash realized that he needed to speak with this new Changeling ruler, named Thorax, and ask for a parlay. He wanted to let Thorax know that he wasnt a danger to the others, and that he proven himself to be a good friend or more towards Twilight. His love for her was enough to keep him going, even if he had to sacrifice himself to save her, he would of gladly done it. These next trials would put that devotion to the test.


5 months after her Defeat
_______


I AM GOING TO KILL HER!, Chrysalis screamed. Of course no pony heard her, the town she had come to was empty and devoid of life for some reason. All she could do was focus on Starlight.

That wretch, the queen thought to herself, I'll savor the moment I end her miserable life.

Hoofsteps. Getting closer.

Chrysalis ducked into one of the empty buildings to spy on who was approaching her location. There were six of them, The Elements of Harmony. But how could that be, she heard along her travels as of late that they were all in the Crystal Empire. She stayed hidden while listening in on their conversation.

"I told you we shouldn't of gone back there," the Pink one spoke," Now that Traitor is in charge, and the moment we show our faces again, we'll be executed. He's not the rightful heir, Queen Chrysalis is." and with that they all turned to look at a familiar face.

The others nodded in agreement. Little did they know, their Queen was right in front of them, hiding in an adjacent building, waiting for the moment to avail itself so she could make her presence known. As soon as they stopped talking, she emerged from where she had hidden herself, and much to their surprise.

As soon as she was within full sight , they all dropped their camouflage, showing their Changeling forms.
"My Queen!," one of them stammered,"You escaped?" The one impersonating Applejack asked.

"Yes," she mused," I did, but what's more important is that we get out of here before others come,"and with that, Chrysalis, and the few supporters she had, left that deserted village and headed into the mountains. There they could hunker down in one of the caves and plan their next move. It wouldn't be long before she would teach both Thorax and Starlight what it meant to cross her path. She'd kill that self serving traitor and make Starlight Glimmer's death as slow and methodical as she could.

No pony upstages the Changeling Queen and gets away with it.