• Published 29th Jul 2016
  • 15,556 Views, 109 Comments

The Bill-inning - EmperorDalek

  • ...
59
 109
 15,556

Chapter 9

Meeting with the Empress Part 1


‘’I will see you again.’’

Those words continued to echo in his head. His mind being unable to concentrate on anything else other than the continuous echoing of his last words to Luna.

Slowly, his eye opened again. But instead of being meet with the fading sight of the dark-blue Alicorn mare, he was instead faced with an entirely grey void devoid of anything. He was no longer in Luna’s Dreamscape, having been already pushed out of it when her dream had ended. His eye narrowed, its expression changing into a saddened one as he was once again all by himself.

He raised a hand, and with a gentle snap of his fingers disappeared. Teleporting away, out of the Mindscape.


Returning back into the real world, he appeared in a room that was impossible for him to forget. Stretching his arms. He continued till he heard the joins snap, and bones to crack. He then lowered them, exhaling a soft sigh.

His eye shot open, looking to be returning to its usual eccentric attitude.

‘’Ahhh! Another day, another hour or more to get weird.’’ He pumped his fist into the air. Looking forward to what the new day was going to bring.

His arm went back behind him. Returning shortly, holding a heart shape in his hand. ‘’While I am honestly surprised that I had to confront the Judge, I cannot say that the whole night was entirely wasted.’’ His iris looked, falling upon the gem in his hands. ‘’I would have never been able to nab this if he had not caught Celestia’s attention. Now, word of its disappearance will never reach her pesky, prissy, princessey ears.’’

Suddenly, everything started to change, becoming completely grey. His eye looked up from the crystal in his hand. Staring out, randomly at the world turning nothing but grey.

A flash appeared, which only seconds later is followed by the appearance of a female figure. The figure appears to be Humanoid – except for the arms – with a plaid skirt, each square being in multiple colors, and with a head at the top, but instead of having anything other than five eyes in place of the usual features of a face. Its scalp was blank. Out of the sleeves of a purple shirt, two tendril appendages, both with blue tips on the end, stretched out. With its legs being the same as its arms. The rest of it was indisputably belonging to a Human female.

All her eyes looked down at him, her tendril-arms touched against her sides.

Taking the hint that she was clearly upset about something, he floated over to her, putting the craved crystal away. He asked her what was wrong, at which point her eyes twitched. She crossed her arms, and turned away from him – something of a frowning expression being the one to occupy her lacking in detail face. He raised a brow as she did this.

‘’How dare you try act so casual as if nothing has happened.’’ She huffed, her aura glowing along with her as her voice spoke.

‘’Oh, come on. Seriously, what did I do to suddenly get you so mad at me?’’ Bill asked in an ever growing frustration.

Two of her eyes opened. Still glaring back at him.

‘’You haven’t called me-er-us in a week.’’ Her other eyes opened, still glaring at him bitterly. ‘’I-we have been worried sick about you.’’

His eye merely blinked a few times, confusing mounting on his faceless front.

‘’Oh, come on,’’ he swatted at the air. His eye looking off to the side. ‘’Did you ever, really think that anyone on this world, in this abundant universe could match me in strength? To them, I am a God…Even the Princesses admire my awesome powers.’’ He rotated his hand in mid-air.

She exhaled a heavy sigh, and undid her crossed tendrils. Moving one of them up to him. Touching the tip against his side. His eye looked down at it, giving it a momentary glance, before moving up. Staring back at her, her eyes now shown to be frowning.

‘’What?’’ He held out his arms, not knowing what she was trying to get a cross to him.

‘’Do they know…?’’ She asked. Her eyes blinking. ‘’Do they know that you can use those powers in real life, and not just in the Dreamscape?’’ As she asked, his eye returned to how it looked normally. Blinking, as he remained silent for a while. His eye then looked away.

With slow movement, she hovered through the air towards him, putting another tendril on his other side of his – triangular – body. Stopping in front of him, his eye looked up, staring at her multi-eyed head, their gazes meeting.

‘’You do know I care about you, don’t you, Cipher?’’ His eye just blinked.

‘’I know, Ann. But- ‘’

‘’But what?’’ She interrupted, her three upper eyes glaring at him, while the other two gave him a sad look. ‘’What could be more important than simply letting others know that you are okay? Since we’re not there to look out for you, to have your back against whatever danger you may face,’’ all of her eyes changed to reflect a saddened gaze. ‘’You may be powerful, Bill Cipher, but there are some things that not even you can defeat…Even with your incredible power of reality.’’

Crossing his eye, it was now his time to shoot her a glare. He stretched out his arms, pushing her tendrils away, and then backing away from her with an angry stare staring back.

‘’HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!’’ His voice changed to sounding demonic. ‘’Do you know how long I suffered in that hellhole of a dimension?!’’ His voice once again changed to sounding demonic for one of the words. ‘’A flat world with flat minds. Sure there was one place I knew I might find happiness to saint me for the rest of my life,’’ his eye narrowed, changing his usual color scheme into blood-red and bright white. ‘’DO YOU?!’’ His sudden outburst caused her to slowly back away from him. Staring up at him with horrified wide eyes.

‘’Once I liberate this world, I have big plans! And I will SUCCEED…’’ his body suddenly shot towards. Her body being covered in the bright light of his eye. Hovering above her. ‘’where the Cipher failed.’’

‘’AHAHAHAHAHAHA!’’ He started laughing. Holding out his arms, as violent blue lightning started to be discharged.

‘’No! Stop!’’ She reached out a tendril towards him. With a quick motion, his eye looked down to her, a beam of bright white light being projected down upon her.

‘’What…did you say?’’ He asked in a somewhat calmer tone, which was surprisingly even creepier when his voice was demonic sounding.

‘’I…Uh…’’ She stuttered, eyes looking off in every possible direction to where she might escape if things began getting too violent.

‘’Y-you cannot do that!’’ She shouted up at him, eyes glaring, as she pointed her left tendril up at him.

‘’Oh yeah, and why not? What’s to stop me from just destroying that pathetic world in its entirety?’’ His eye was completely white, projecting such a bright light that it was making it difficult to see his eye.

‘’Because you are not Bill Cipher.’’ His eye seemed to loosen up. The bright light projection dimmed, until finally she was looking back into his eye, which alongside his form, was back too normal. ‘’I know that there is frustration in you, hatred for what…they have done, and you just want to see an end to this suffering.’’ She raised her right tendril, touching it to her chest. ‘’But take my word for it, you do have his temper…’’ She did several motions in the air with her tendrils. ‘’Despite how much I wish that you didn’t. Your scary enough.’’ She mumbled to herself.

‘’Then what’s keeping you back?’’ Bill asks. She elevates the brow of her eyes, giving him a confused stare. ‘’If I’m so scary, then why are you here? You can leave my side whenever you’d like. No one is forcing you to stay.’’ He puts both his hands on his sides, staring at her with an angry eye.

Her multiple eyes grow wide with shock. ‘’Do not think that just because you’re in the Mindscape that you can hide what you say in my presence. I. SEE. EVERYTHING.’’ In his eye an image of a green and blue planet appears in his eyes.

His fists tighten, holding them out beside him. His eye turns red, and his form is about to revert back to how he had looked when he had started to get angry. Like, REALLY angry.

‘’Now…Tell me,’’ he paused, ‘’why are you not leaving? You know you can, so what’s- ‘’

‘’Because I can’t leave you!’’ She suddenly cries out to him, clenching her eyes shut.

His eye widens in surprise, and his fists loosen. ‘’What…?’’ He says.

‘’I can’t leave you, because I…’’ Her upper three eyes open, staring back at him with tears welling up in her eyes. She brings a tendril up to her face, wiping the tears away. Quickly, she turns her back on him. Hurrying to hover through the air, her voice heavy with sobbing as she hurried away from him.

When there was a good distance between her and Bill, she swung her tendril down to slice it through the greyed-out fabric of existence, opening a disfigured rift into another dimension that looked to contain a world of hellish colors, and odd waves of multi-colors.

‘’Ann! Wait!’’ He called out, extending a hand, and reaching out to her. But she failed to give him any attention. However, her form did hesitate in its place for a single second, before it suddenly leaped out into the rift.

‘’NOO!’’

Her eyes opened as she heard his voice cry out for her like that, but nothing stopped her from changing her mind about her decision to flee from him. Back out in the Mindscape, the rift started re-sealing itself up, the grey colors disappearing alongside it, and gradually returning the room to its original self before her arrival.

His eye shot open, looking rapidly around him at his surroundings for any sign of her. But unfortunately for him, she was already gone. The world had returned to normal, meaning that the grey that had once been – almost – the only color for his eye to see, was now replaced with a darker one, with rainbow-colored outlines.

Realizing that he was all alone in the room, his eye closed, and a heavy sigh exhaled from his non-existent mouth.

‘Guess I should just maybe get this,’ reaching behind him, he pulls out the crystal he had been eyeing earlier, ‘to her majesty. I doubt the Matriarch enjoys ponies be late for their meetings.’ His mind thinks, staring down at the gem in his hand for a few longer seconds.

His eye looks up, seeing a door in front of him. Moving through the air, his hovering form approaches the door. Snapping his finger, the door opens. Closing behind him as he leaves out through it.

Author's Note:

A rather short one this week:twilightsheepish:

Just a little experiment with how well smaller chapters like this do.