• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 2,539 Views, 29 Comments

Antasma and Fawful (Plus Dimentio and Blumiere/Bleck): Partners in Equis! - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



"Ugh, my head..." "Adam, is that you?" "... Faux? The hell?" "Come on! Get up!" "Alright, alright... what happened?" "Heh... funny you should ask..." "... ok, what happened?" "Um... it went a little something like this..."

  • ...
14
 29
 2,539

Chapter 4: In Which The Four Villains Meet The Four Princesses... well, except Iggy. [Part 1/2]

An hour later...

"ARRGGGHHHH!!!!! WHY! WON'T! YOU! DIE!?" Tirek yelled, getting angrier and angrier as he battled his pissed off opponent, Adam... or was it Antasma who was fighting, now? Let's take a look, shall we?

In Adam's mind...

'You vool! Vake up!'

This woke up Adam himself in his mind, as he asked, groaning 'Ugh... who... who is that?'

'Vook up, vumbass.' The voice said.

Adam did so and saw... him...

... the REAL Bat King of Nightmares... Antasma!

Adam was shocked to the core, before he asked 'A-Antasma!?'

'In the vlesh, vumbass. Nov, vell ve... hov vo ve beav vhis... Virek? Ves, Virek.' Antasma asked, as he projected a screen of the battle that was taking place.

'I... I don't know...' Adam said, fixated on the fight...

'... vhav vo you vean you von'v knov?' Antasma asked.

''It means I don't know.' Adam replied.

Antasma looked worried at this, before he noticed, on the screen, the group of ponies, the Hybrid, the Dragon, and the other three humans-turned-villains came back, but this time, the Ponies looked... rainbowfied.

'Hey, Antasma...' Adam began, gaining Antasma's attention...

'Yes... Avav, was it?' Antasma replied, gaining a nod from Adam...

'What was your family like before you became the Bat King of Nightmares?' Adam asked.

Antasma froze when Adam said this, before Antasma sighed and said, no longer with his Transylvanian/German accent, 'My father was the ruler of the Tribe of Nightmares, a tribe that feeds on Nightmares to stay alive. My mother, however, was the ruler of the Tribe of Dreams, a tribe that feeds on Dreams to stay alive. Both tribes were originally part of two different tribes... the Tribe of Ancients... and the Tribe of Darkness. Both the Nightmare Tribe and the Dream Tribe were... genetically mutated, as you humans would call it, allowing them to survive off of their respective realms in the Dream World. My father, King Nuero, was the kindest ruler ever known, but in battle, he is the most frightening. My mother, Queen Ambit, was a frightening ruler, in AND out of battle, though... that's when the War of Tribes began. The War of Tribes was a four-way war, with the Tribe of Darkness, the Tribe of Nightmares, the Tribe of Ancients, and the Tribe of Dreams fighting against each other. No one knew who started it, however. What WAS known, however, is that whoever won would be shown as the superior tribe. Unfortunately, it ended in a stalemate... when my mother and father met. My father instantly fell in love with my mother, for he loved her determination in battle, her finesse, her speed, her power- he loved it all. My mother loved how kind he was out of battle, and how he pushed her out of the way from the path of a bolt of magic, taking the bolt in the stomach... after the War of Tribes was done, my mother and father got married after dating for a year. They would soon give birth to me, Prince Antasma... however, that was when Prince DREAMBURT came along...'

Antasma began to get angry when he spoke of Dreamburt, but he continued, saying 'Dreamburt... Grrr... he found the tribes and told them that he was willing to let them live on Pi'illo Island. They agreed and they brought the ENTIRETY of BOTH TRIBES to the island. As I got older, I became friends with the Pi'illo's, Dreamburt, and the other tribe children, that was when the evil darkness came...'

Suddenly, a 3D image of a white, angelic being with a single, red, bleeding eye, with a halo, a bandaid underneath the halo, and a vine-like tail at the bottom appeared, one that Adam knew...

Zero Two.

'This... this is the evil darkness that had occurred... we didn't know where they came from, or why they came... but we knew they wanted to kill us and take over. My mother and father were close to dying to the beast when the rulers of the Tribe of Darkness came. Lord Darkrai and Lady Necrai... they were the parents of two twins... however, the first twin was kidnapped when they were only 1 year old... the other twin, Dimensio, came with his parents to tell us that we needed to get to Dreamburt's castle... me and Dimensio went... My parents, however, stayed with Lord Darkrai and Lady Necrai. They distracted the leader of the darkness long enough for the Lord Darkrai and Lady Necrai to seal the creature in two objects: The Master Crown... and The Chaos Crown. However, my parents and Dimensio's parents sacrificed themselves to seal the creature. Dimensio lost it when he found out, and a year after the event, I hadn't heard a word from him. In that time, however, Dreamburt had made me his brother until he could find a suitable family to take me in. Then, I found out about the Dark Stone and the Dream Stone, and I thought that I could bring back my parents and Dimensio's parents... however, the Dark Stone began to corrupt me, turning me into the being you see now... and... well, I think you know what happened next.' Antasma explained, as a few tears came out, looking like blood...

Adam got up and went over to Antasma, before hugging Antasma, comforting him...

Antasma didn't hesitate to hug back...

Adam then let go and said 'I'm sorry for your loss, Antasma.'

'... Please, call me by my real name... Dark Dream.' Antasma, or Dark Dream, said, wiping a few tears away...

Adam nodded, before a flash of light came from the screen, showing Tirek being blasted by what looked to be magic and rainbows, of all things, as he slowly shrunk, looking older and older as he did, but, strands of magic came out of him as he shrunk back to normal size, disappearing when he was that of a pony's size, as the strands of magic went across the world, as it seemed...

Antasma smiled and said 'Adam, take good care of your brother, will you? He's strong, but he needs you to protect him.', gaining a nod from Adam, before Adam regained control of the his body, outside of his mind...

Outside Adam's mind...

Adam slowly began to shrink back down to normal size, and he went back to his original colors, before he groaned and held his head in pain...

He groaned and said "Ugh... I feel like I was just hit in the head 1,000 times with a hammer..."

"BIG BRO!/ADAM!/DUDE!" Was heard before Adam was dogpiled by Faux, Iggy, and Corban...

"ACK! SWEET MOTHER OF THE UNDERWHERE!" Adam said, in pain...

They then got off of him and Corban asked "Adam, are you alright?"

Adam groaned and said "My entire body feels like it was just pummeled by a thwomp about 100 times over... do I sound fine!?"

Faux nods and says "Yep!"

Adam groans at this...

The group of ponies, the dragon, and the hybrid then walk up to the group of humans-turned-villains and one of the ponies, a winged pony with a cyan coat, rainbow main and tail and magenta eyes, along with a symbol on her flank of a cloud and a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt, asked "Alright, who are you guys!?"

Corban stepped up and said "Greetings. My name is Corban Cromswell. These are my friends. Iggy Indomite is the one with the Jester hat, Faux Faw is the one wearing the red and gold-lined cloak/cape, and the one that just fought off that giant centaur creature is the oldest of us four, Adam Atamans."

Adam slowly got up, in pain, as another winged pony, with a yellow coat, pink mane and tail, blue eyes, and a symbol of three butterflies on her flank, went up to him and asked, shy, "O-Oh! A-Are you o-ok, M-Mister Adam?"

Adam nodded and said, coughing, "I'll be fine, miss... I just need to rest for a while... And make sure none of my bones are broken in the process, since I was unconscious for most of the fight."

This made them all stop for a moment, before a third pony, the one that was a winged unicorn (the one that was negotiating with the centaur), by the looks of it, asked "Unconscious? But you looked conscious while you were fighting Tirek!"

Adam chuckled and coughed, before he said "That wasn't me... that was the owner of this body.", making them raise their eyebrows, before a pink pony with no horn or wings appeared from the group and asked, too quick for Adam to process, "OOOH,DOESTHATMEANTHERE'SSOMEPONYINYOUBODYWITHYOU!?ARETHEYMYSTERIOUSORCOOLORCHAOTICOR-!?"

The pony was cut off by another hornless and wingless pony, this one with an orange coat, baige-colored mane and tail, with both being in "pony"-tails (Ha!), as she had green eyes, wore a Stetson, and had a symbol of three apples on her flank, as the pony held her hoof in the pink pony's mouth, shutting her up, before the orange pony said, with a western accent, "Heh heh... sorry 'bout that. Pinkie's always 'ike this."

Adam nodded and said "It's alright... however, she is correct. There is someone else inside my head, as he took control of my body to fight off Tirek while I stayed unconscious."

The cyan winged pony then asked "Who is he?"

Adam turned the pony and said "His name is Antasma, the Bat King of Nightmares."

This made them all back away, before Adam said "Relax! He's on our side!"

This made them let out sighs of relief, before Faux asked "Wait, does this mean I could have the real Fawful inside my head, big bro!?"

Adam froze at that, before he hugged Faux and said "No... Yes... Maybe... I don't know!"

This made the group deadpan, before Corban said "Ugh... while they panic had hug each other like two 4 year olds in a "haunted" house, may we know your names? We did tell you ours."

They nodded, before a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail, along with three diamonds on her flank as her symbol, trotted up and said, with a generous, high-class, but not too high-class, voice and grace to her, "Hello, darlings. My name is Rarity, Ponyville's #1 Fashionista and Clothier. And I must say, I adore your outfit, Sir Corban! And I also love Sir Adam's! They both have a mysterious grace to them, but they also look a bit on the evil side, yet they have a sense of good to them! It's fantastic!"

Corban smiled and said "Thank you, Ms. Rarity.", as he kissed her hoof, making her blush...

Then, the cyan winged pony went up to Corban and said "Hey! Name's Rainbow Dash, the Fastest Flyer in Equestria!"

Corban smiled at Rainbow Dash and said "Nice to meet you, Ms. Dash."

Rainbow giggled and said "Call me Rainbow. Ms. Dash is my mother's name."

Corban chuckled and nodded, before the purple winged unicorn went up and said "Hello, my name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, personal student to Princess Celestia of Equestria!"

"And also the most curious pony as to what you are!" The Dragon added, making Twilight blush...

Corban chuckled at this and asked "I could say the same for your friend here and also the... Hybrid."

The "hybrid" was directed to Discord, the Hybrid and the God/Lord of Chaos, and friend of Fluttershy.

"Oh, well, she's an Alicorn, one of the only four to exist in Equestria besides Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence. Discord, the "Hybrid", is a Draconequus, and is the reformed God/Lord of Chaos." The Dragon said, much to everyone's surprise.

"You certainly did your research, Spike. I'm surprised you could even pronounce my species' name correctly, since Tia almost always pronounces it wrong." The Hybrid, Discord, said, smirking...

The Dragon, Spike, rubbed his head sheepishly and said "Aww... thanks!"

The word "Draconequus" dinged into Corban's head, before he asked "Wait, Draconequus?"

"Yes, a Draconequus." Discord said.

"Well... this is interesting." Corban said, scratching his chin as he thought...

This gained Corban raised eyebrows, before he said "Let me elaborate..."

"Back where I and my friends come from, a Draconequus is a creature of mythology and the like, and some animals, like Manticores, Hydras, Dragons, Cyclops, and Grphyons, fit as creatures of mythology." Corban explained...

"Well, Manticores, Hydras, Dragons, and Gryphons exist here. Spikes a Dragon, for goodness sake, as well!" Discord said, much to Corban's surprise...

"Well, that's interesting... Yet another piece of evidence that my friends and I aren't on Earth anymore..." Corban said...

They didn't hear this, however, as the ground began to shake, before a mysterious object, looking like a jewel, appeared and went into the ground, digging itself in...

That's when things got fucking ridiculous.

Iggy was sent tumbling into a shop because of this, getting a bucket stuck on his head, and covering him in a bunch of objects... specifically, pillows and the like.

They were all shocked at the sight, as Rarity asked "But who's is it?", but, Faux heard the sound of wings flapping, before he saw three Alicorns standing a few feet away, as he then turned Adam's head in the same direction Faux was looking at, making Adam gasp, gaining the attention of the others...

"I believe it is yours, Princess Twilight Sparkle." The white, tall, Alicorn said, wearing royal, golden regalia and a flowing, rainbow mane and tail of sorts, with a second, black Alicorn, not as tall as the first one, but not as short as the third one, with black royal regalia, and a mane and tail like that of a shining night, and the last one being the shortest, but she was pink, and has a rainbow mane and tail of sorts, as well...

They all, excluding Iggy, went inside, as the white, tall Alicorn explained to Twilight what her job as a Princess was and the like, before she showed them their thrones, but, there was four other thrones... one had an image of a swirling void on it, another had an image of a dark star on it, another had an image of a dark, jagged, glowing stone on it, and the last one had an image of a black, grey, and white heart on it, and the four other thrones made the Alicorns raise their eyebrows...

"I believe I know what those stand for, your majesties..." Corban said, catching their attention... especially Celestia's, the tall, white one...

"Those symbols stand for me and my friends... the dark star stands for Faux, the one wearing the red and gold-lined cape/cloak, the dark, jagged stone stands for Adam, the one wearing purple, the swirling void stands for me, Corban, and the last one stands for our friend, Iggy... Who I think was sent tumbling into a stand when this castle first appeared." Corban explained...

Author's Note:

So, Adam meets Antasma!

And they meet the four Princesses!

Also, if you are wondering, I didn't let Iggy meet the Princesses because of what's coming up next.

You'll see.

And yeah, part 1.