• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 2,536 Views, 29 Comments

Antasma and Fawful (Plus Dimentio and Blumiere/Bleck): Partners in Equis! - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



"Ugh, my head..." "Adam, is that you?" "... Faux? The hell?" "Come on! Get up!" "Alright, alright... what happened?" "Heh... funny you should ask..." "... ok, what happened?" "Um... it went a little something like this..."

  • ...
14
 29
 2,536

Chapter 2: The Dark Book of Prophecies...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

... that was the only thing that was heard (besides the wind going by them) as the group of four fell...

Suddenly, they saw a ball of energy hit Iggy, shocking him, and then shocking them all, knocking them all out...


On Equis, in the country of Equestria...

It was a beautiful day in Equestria... the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, fillies were playing, on days like these, ponies would be going to work, relaxing, etc...

However, we are going to shift our gaze to Canterlot... or more specifically, Canterlot Castle.

"... And that is my full report, Princess." The new captain of the guards, Captain Heart Mush, since Captain Shining Armor is in the Crystal Empire, said.

It was 1 in the afternoon, as Princess Celestia of Equestria sat in the Solar Court, listening to the current Captain of the Royal Guards...

Princess Celestia nodded and said "Anything else, Captain Heart Mush?"

Heart Mush shook his head and said "Nothing else, Princess."

Princess Celestia smiled and said "Thank you, Captain. Now, if you excuse me, I must attend to something..."

Heart Mush nodded and walked out, and, when he was out of earshot, Celestia sighed and mumbled to herself "When is something interesting going to happen?"

She then got up and walked out, as she said "Guards, make sure no one disturbs me."

They nodded and she walked out of the Court, to the former Hall of Elements (Now that the Elements are in her student's hooves)...

She looked at the vault, before inserting her horn and unlocking it, revealing a black book inside...

She takes the book out with her magic and opens it, revealing prophecies within it...

She sighs and says "Why did Merlon and Nolrem give me this... They both knew that I had no need for it... so why did they give me this..."

"Because you will need it when evil strikes once more." A strikingly familiar voice said, making Celestia freeze up, before she turns around slowly, seeing Nolrem and Merlon before her, along with two other beings...

The other two beings were a male... and a female. Celestia knew the male as Lord Blumiere, previously known as Count Bleck, but as of to why he called himself that was unknown, and Celestia knew the female as Lady Timpani, nicknamed Tipi...

"I know, Merlon... but you, Nolrem, Lady Timpani (which Lady Timpani said "Just call me Tipi, Tia."), and even Lord Blumiere told me that this book was dangerous... why give it to me when you know that it will take more than me to protect it, or if it was dangerous for even me to use?" Celestia asked.

Merlon sighed and said "It's simple, Tia... we know that you can keep it out of the hands of evil, or at least keep them at bay with it... we cannot keep it out of the hands of evil anymore... from Blumiere using it once to destroy all dimensions and Tipi having to stop Blumiere from using it, to me and Nolrem trying to fix Blumiere's mistakes when he attempted to destroy all dimensions... we used it too much... but you can keep anyone from using it again."

Nolrem stepped up and said "That is why we gave you it, Tia... evil WILL strike again. I mean, the Crystal Empire AND Sombra returned, Discord returned, Nightmare Moon returned... all that's left is Tirek... him and his army... and if the Elements of Harmony don't work on them, then the Dark Prognosticus will stop them if all else fails..."

Blumiere then walked forward as he spoke "Tia, as me and Timpani are forever immortals, we know the upsides and the downsides of the book, but, we believe- no, we KNOW that you can hold off the Dark Prognosticus' corruption of the mind... it almost corrupted me entirely, had it not been for Timpani... And we know that it is what caused your sister to go mad..."

Timpani then walked up and said "But, we know you can keep the Dark Prognosticus from being used by evil... or from ending up in the wrong hands... or hooves. The Nightmare was created by it, after all, so it could happen."

Celestia looked at them with a stone-hard gaze, as she said "But what about if my student finds it?"

Merlon laughed, surprising them, as he said "Then tell her that it is not hers to read. Besides, it's not going to be in the vault forever."

Celestia smiled a bit despite herself, as she said "Alright... but why are you four here?"

Nolrem then frowned slightly and said "We are here to tell you that we found it... The Chaos Heart."

Celestia's eyes widened, before she asked "He-he wasn't c-connected to it, r-right?"

Blumiere nodded and said "Dimentio...", sighing, he added "... he was connected to it for too long... his Soul is stuck within it."

Celestia was silent, as was everyone else, before she sat down, beginning to cry...

Timpani walked up to her and began to comfort her...

"I'm sorry, Celestia... I know how much Dimentio meant to you... However, we are planning to find ways to release him." Nolrem said.

Celestia nodded, sad and crying, "D-do wha-whatever it takes to free h-him..."

They nodded and Merlon said "We will be bringing the Chaos Heart here, but it won't affect Discord's statue... it's best if you are nearby, anyway."

She nodded, before Timpani said "Well, we need to go and get it... we'll be back soon, Tia."

She nodded and smiled a little, before they all teleported out...

She let out a few more tears, as she said "... I hope you are alright, Dimentio... Mommy's always going to be there for you."

Author's Note:

So, surprised that I do this?

Well, I think that at least ONE of my Displaced stories needs to have Celestia being a mother, and who else but Dimentio!?

Tell me what ya think in the comments!

And also, this DOES take place before the events of Twilight’s Kingdom, so, take your bets on who is going to fight Tirek!

Corban/Bleck/Blumiere?

Iggy/Dimentio?

Adam/Antasma?

Or Faux/Fawful?