• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 2,537 Views, 29 Comments

Antasma and Fawful (Plus Dimentio and Blumiere/Bleck): Partners in Equis! - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



"Ugh, my head..." "Adam, is that you?" "... Faux? The hell?" "Come on! Get up!" "Alright, alright... what happened?" "Heh... funny you should ask..." "... ok, what happened?" "Um... it went a little something like this..."

  • ...
14
 29
 2,537

Chapter 1: The start of an adventure...

January 2021, January 2nd, Comic-Con

"Come on, Adam! We got to be the first ones there to get to the new stand!" An oddly young, childish voice said, with the owner of the voice wearing a red cloak (outlined in gold), with gold pendants and a gold chain on it, with a black outfit underneath, and having dyed black hair...

"Alright, Faux, calm yourself. Iggy and Corban are still putting their cosplay on." A second voice, older, more... sane, one could say, said, wearing an outfit of mostly purple, black, and some pink, with a purple and black mask with yellow eyes...

These two were "brothers", with Faux being the younger of the two (12) and Adam being the older of the two (24)...

The two were with their friends at Comic-Con, cosplaying as Mario Villains.

Faux, however, was cosplaying as his favorite Mario character, Fawful, while Adam was cosplaying as his favorite... Antasma, the Bat King of Nightmares.

Soon enough, their friends stepped out, with Iggy (18) and Corban (21) dressed up as their favorites: Dimentio and Count Bleck/Lord Blumiere, respectively.

Iggy, with a slightly young voice, asked "How do we look?"

"Amazing!" Faux said, pumping his fist up...

"Thank you, Faux." Corban said, with an older voice than Iggy and Faux combined, but not as much as Adam...

"Well, shall we get going?" Adam asked, pulling out the car keys...

They nodded and Faux was the first one out the door of their apartment, with Iggy following suit, then Corban, and finally Adam.

They made it to the car park, before they got into the car, which was a black and purple 2016 Ford Explorer Sport, as Adam then began starting up the car, before driving out of the car park, as the song "Doomguy Vs Master Chief Rap Battle" played...

The song played as they drove, before going to a new song...

Then, another song came on.

And then, the last one.

These kinds of songs were the group's favorites.

It's unknown as of to how the group got together and how they became friends, but the story of how Adam and Faux met was known to everyone.

Adam was 20 and was walking down the street of the city one cold, January morning on the 1st of the new year. He walked past an old alleyway when he saw someone, a 10 year old, eating out of the dumpster. The 10 year old saw him and scrambled to get away, but failed and tripped on a can.

Adam went over to the kid and asked what he was doing here. The kid, scared, said that his parents left him when he was younger, but instead of putting him up for adoption, they left him in the city. The next day after that, he stole a newspaper and saw that his parents, Emily Faw and Jackson Faw, had died in a car crash, with his father dying immediately, but his mother dying in the hospital.

The kid, Faux Faw, then asked why Adam wanted to know this, before Adam picked the kid up and said that he was going to take him in...

Adam took Faux to him and his girlfriend's, Michelle Mindlie's, house, where he took Faux in, practically adopting him, and making him his younger brother.

A year after Faux met his new parents, Adam's parents, Metra Atamans and Jacobson Atamans, and Faux ADORED them. He loved playing with them and they loved his energy and presence.

However, when they asked why Faux didn't want to change his last name, he told them that, despite his parents leaving him, he wanted to keep his last name so that they wouldn't be forgotten...

About 11 months later, Faux met Adam's friends, Iggy Indomite and Corban Cromswell, who have been friends with Adam since Middle School.

Now, another month later, Adam, Iggy, and Corban are taking Faux to his first Comic-Con.

After driving for what seems like an hour, they finally made it to Comic-Con, as Adam parked the car and everyone got out, before Faux said "WE SHALL BE THE MUSTARD OF THEIR DOOM!", quoting Fawful from the RPG games...

Adam chuckled at this, Corban smiled, and Iggy laughed like Dimentio himself...

They all went in, seeing that there were already hundreds of people, but the new stand was open already...

They saw a man looking like the merchant from Resident Evil 4 (which Faux was never allowed to play, simply because Adam played it, followed by Iggy and then Corban, saying that Faux would be scared for years if he played it) at the stand, with people cosplaying as Mario, Luigi, Prince Dreamburt, the Bedsmith, O'Chunks, Mimi, Nastasia, Tipi- hell, even Shadoo, at the stand...

The group went in and they looked around, conversing with other cosplayers, and looking in awe at the unique items...

That is, until they saw four items for their missing costumes.

Adam saw Antasma's bat-bowtie, which he couldn't make due to time constraints and lack of materials...

Corban saw Count Bleck/Lord Blumiere's monocle, which he couldn't make for himself since he was lacking in the materials to make it... that, and he couldn't get one due to the value of them.

Iggy saw Dimentio's gloves, which he couldn't make for himself simply because none of the gloves he had could be used... and he didn't have any more black fabric to use.

And finally, Faux saw Fawful's glasses, and he couldn't make them himself because... well, he's 12... that, and no pair of glasses match Fawful's.

They all picked up their respective items and brought it to the merchant, who asked "Ah... Antasma the Bat King of Nightmares, Fawful, former minion to Cackletta, the Beanish Witch of the Bean Bean Kingdom, Count Bleck, formerly known as Lord Blumiere, and Dimentio, the true destroyer of all dimensions... Nice choices."

They thanked him, before Adam asked "Thank you, but, we'd like to buy these, please.", before they put their items on the counter...

The merchant nodded and said "Eh... I'd say they are about 10 bucks each."

Adam nodded and got out the required amount of money, before giving it to the merchant...

"Thank you, my friend. And have a good day..." He said, as they smiled and walked out, putting their respective items on, before the merchant called out and said "Oh, and one last thing!"

They all turned back and the merchant said, smiling "... Have a nice fall."

Suddenly, a portal opened up underneath them all, as they processed what just happened...

... only to then scream and fall down into the portal, holding onto each other...

The merchant, back at his stand, smiled and said "Ha, HA! Four for the price of one, Grandson!"

The merchant then threw in a ball of what looked like energy into the portal, as he said "I'm making our deal come true... Radmes."

Author's Note:

DUN-DUN-DUN!

CLIFFHANGER, CAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT!?