• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 1,018 Views, 184 Comments

Coarse Diamonds - Darkonshadows



Not hearing anything in space is not an excuse to never scream at all. Especially when you want to become famous, rich, part of high society and possibly find love along the way doing it.

  • ...
6
 184
 1,018

PreviousChapters Next
-113-

The crew of the Shining Jewel were on their way to the Vae Dur system, after being given the okay to leave by the EDF in the area, it would take a while to get there and they had one stop on the way. It was a good thing Gilda and Greta had finished the hull repairs. They couldn’t very well fix the Shining Jewel’s hull in the middle of a jump and fixing internal systems wasn’t nearly as problematic when moving across the stars.

Before they left the Applin System, Chrysalis sent off a message to Equus about changeling prospects and how Puffles were the perfect farm animals for Changelings. They gave off tons of love freely and were so ridiculously fluffy that a Changeling couldn’t possibly starve in the presence of a Puffle, especially not when a Puffle was such a rich source of food. Chrysalis did at least warn her people that some caution was warranted given that Puffles were dangerously stupid creatures that should never be left alone. Puffles could not be left alone around anything that can be considered even remotely fragile.

A message wasn’t all that was sent, Chrysalis made a quick version of her Changeling toy and sent it off as well. She didn’t expect too much positive feedback from Celestia, but the effort it takes to make one might be appreciated anyway.

During this time an ambassador from Equus was sent to speak to the Humans about recent events and some rather troubling issues. Chrysalis would later appreciate Celestia’s choice of Changeling for the infiltration job, there wasn’t another Changeling that could survive so many assassination attempts on them with such grace aside from Chrysalis. Chrysalis at least had the regenerative abilities of a Changeling Queen to help her survive horrific injuries, Hard Throb wasn’t nearly as lucky in that regard.

-

“If wrestling is all about grip and leverage, then wouldn’t that mean beings with digits have more advantages?” Coco was wearing her wrestling mask and was Le Wallflower once again, she wasn’t a very intimidating wrestler. She made up for her lack of scary features by being ridiculously strong.

“There’s also size and weight to think about. Current time estimation to next destination for those who want to know, five hours. We’ve got plenty of time to waste.” Opal was almost getting the hang of walking around like a quadruped, it was still a work in progress and she was watching Vera teach Coco how to wrestle. Chrysalis had an easier time of teaching Coco how to wrestle, because she didn’t need to be in constant contact or have a drone nearby to be seen. Just because the Changeling Queen had an easier time, it didn’t mean she was the better teacher and Vera was quite talented at wrestling. Opal did eventually want to learn to walk on two legs as she had the body shape for it. “After you’re done with Vera it’ll be my turn, given she’s coaching me on my walking and I’m getting better… somewhat.”

“She isn’t that much bigger than me.” With a grunt of effort Coco managed to flip Vera over and pin her to the floor.

“Keeping your strength, grip, leverage, size and weight in mind are all very important…” With a twitch of her rear hooves launching them both up slightly and a sudden twist of the front half of her body, Vera flipped Coco onto her back and pinned her soundly. Coco squirmed and tried to break free of Vera’s tight hold, she was proving unsuccessful in that endeavor as Vera skillfully prevented her from moving too much. “When it comes to wrestling or any form of fighting, I think experience and skill are probably the most important things to have. You need a tough opponent to teach you the ropes, first hoof experience is key.”

“Did somebody ask for bondage?” Chrysalis zipped into the training room looking around wildly and seemed excited at the prospect of tying someone up. Opal and Vera didn’t look amused in the slightest, Coco looked away blushing underneath Vera. Chrysalis noted that Coco had some closet skeletons she wasn’t willing to discuss and was going to ask about it later. “What, I’m not trying to kidnap anyone… okay I’ll amend my statement because of your disbelieving stares. I’m not trying to kidnap anyone… yet.”

“I was using a phrase Chrysalis, there will be no bondage consensual or otherwise on this ship.” There was always one drone constantly tied up for Vera’s personal use, it was currently the one Opal was sitting on and it had nothing to do with the current subject of wrestling.

“Isn’t it bad enough that I can’t have a bug zapper or a lava lamp? In fact, most of the banned items list is made up things I think I would enjoy. Would having a personal iron maiden really be that horrible? I promised that I’d clean it out after every use and Boss Lady Rarity still put it on the banned list. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that everyone has something against me making my own torture and sex dungeon on the ship.” The Changeling Queen had a penchant for keeping tabs on everyone’s daily routines, Chrysalis often showed up unannounced and at random as well. She was rather bored and lonely, so she sought attention when she wasn’t entrenched in her toy making hobby and paying attention to her to keep her happy was a tall order for anyone involved. Still they were all friends here and Chrysalis wasn’t exactly a psychotic mare, well she was not a highly lethal one anyway. “Now you’re telling me that I can’t just tie someone up to tease and cuddle against their will. Would that really be so wrong if they might learn to enjoy it?”

“I don’t think Sassy is that kind of mare Chrysalis and that would be a very bad move on your part. Maybe you can do it to our enemies if we have any.” Flatly stated Coco who continued to try and break Vera’s pin, Coco was beginning to think that Chrysalis wouldn’t ever accept outside help or at least her help specifically. She was one of the two mares that knew Sassy the best, yet Coco had to give Chrysalis credit for being persistent and stupidly confident in herself. “In fact, don’t do anything that requires making Sassy feel trapped in any given way, shape or form.”

“Oh right, the medical bed thing… yeah that would be bad for my romantic prospects wouldn’t it? So I can’t really get her with some of the kinkier stuff I know.” Oh great, now Chrysalis was thinking. If she came up with a silly plan regarding Sassy, then said plan was inevitably doomed to fail. “Oh wait, what if I get her to tie me up? Now there’s a better idea! Remind me to thank you for this later Coco.”

Coco decided not to dignify Chrysalis’s question with an answer or the statements afterwards with a response, Opal and Vera wisely didn’t comment on it either. If Sassy wouldn’t appreciate being held captive, then why would she appreciate holding someone else captive? Coco really didn’t want to think of what Chrysalis would do to thank her either, it was a very long pause as Chrysalis stared off into space drooling a bit.

“You know you could ask one of us for advice right?” At least Coco hoped Chrysalis could take a hint and actually ask a friend for help, she seemed to be a bit too prideful about obtaining Sassy’s love on her own. It was beginning to get really dumb, even knowing how talented Chrysalis actually was compared to her obfuscation act hiding the darker intelligence beneath a veneer of total goofiness.

“Meh, I can handle my and Sassy’s relationship perfectly fine on my own.” No she couldn’t, Chrysalis really couldn’t handle a real relationship with anyone at all. Not without said pony, person or etcetera being as nearly as demented as Chrysalis is. At least she listened to Coco’s advice when she offered it with being asked. “So I heard Sassy is working out, want to go see her sweat with me?”

If it were anyone else… Coco, Opal and Vera would say no. They were going to have to chaperone Chrysalis to make sure she didn’t do anything too stupid, because this might have been Chrysalis’s method of asking for help.

-

Sassy stabbed forward and blinked at her Chokuto as it made a clinking noise when it dented the piece of metal in front of her. Her sword wasn’t long or big like other weapons, but it was effective for what she used it for.

“Really, after all that swinging it around you couldn’t stab it through that first piece of metal?” It was apparent to Sassy that she had an audience, three sets of eyes were watching Chrysalis like a hawk and Sassy even knew why they were doing that. Chrysalis was a tad relentless in trying to get her attention, some of it was good effort and other times it fell flat. It was cute how inept Chrysalis was at actually earning love. “At least you damaged the second one.”

“I wasn’t trying to damage the first bit of metal Crystal-san.” Sassy didn’t feel safe utilizing a ghosting strike on a live target and likely wouldn’t ever feel safe doing it unless it was absolutely needed. She looked around the single square of slightly dented metal and saw that the second one had a minor hole in it. She smiled faintly at coming this far with her training, she had finally managed to do it. The hole was small, but it was bigger than the dent she left in the first piece of metal she directly struck. She might still injure the hostage, but she could at least maim the captor through them. “The target of my exercise was always the second square of metal behind the first.”

“Then why not attack it directly?” Chrysalis couldn’t see the applications of such a skill, then again she didn’t know much about Celestia’s or Luna’s magic samurai soldiers. Just that they were a lot more effective than the general royal guards employed by the sisters, said royal guards sucked completely at their jobs of keeping the peace without a hint of Changeling backup. Still, she was besties with the alicorns and her race prospered because of it.

“If someone were to take Rarity hostage, would you want me to kill her while taking out her captor?” Sassy could only hope that Chrysalis answered the question correctly, she couldn’t be nearly that dumb right? “Think of it this way, what if someone had a Changeling at knife point and you wanted them to continue living.”

“Well then I’d… oh… OH… I see what you’re doing here, that’s actually pretty neat.” If Chrysalis had to save a Changeling being held at knife point, then she could do something like that and the Changeling wouldn’t need to be sacrificed for the hive. Not that Chrysalis would ever sacrifice anyone from her hive lightly. Crystal Clear Dick actually learned something today, it was an utter miracle, still hoof in mouth disease prevailed. “Though you might want to continue working on that, you might leave the target you don’t want to hit bleeding from an artery with the way that strike lands. I’d think the hostage would need emergency medical help.”

“I’m well aware Crystal-san.” Spat out Sassy with gritted teeth as she did not appreciate Chrysalis pointing it out so flagrantly. This apparently confused the Changeling Queen that wanted to be her one and only bed bug. “It is what I’ve been doing for the last hour and this is my first real success.”

“Oh, now I can at least see why you’re angry. I mean your first success and then I come in and trample all over your feelings by… I’ll just shut up now.” These were not the emotions Chrysalis wanted to evoke in Sassy, so she decided to stop talking and just stare at her.

Chrysalis figured that sometimes it was better that she didn’t talk around Sassy, she felt like a fool half the time trying to not stake an absolute claim on Sassy. Chrysalis actually wants to earn the Sassy’s adulations legitimately instead of trying to force Sassy to be hers through subterfuge or mind control magic. Sassy was too strong for the second option anyway and victory tasted sweeter when it was earned after all, getting more from Changeling honey and less from Changeling vinegar and all that crap.

This moment at least reminded Chrysalis that she wasn’t dealing with Changelings, but Ponies and a few other beings. The Pony Hive Mind was quite unusual and it was about time that it showed itself in the flesh, it was a lot smaller than she thought it would be and it was currently feeling amusement at her situation. Chrysalis wouldn’t retaliate against Opal, mostly because it was not her place to judge other Hive Minds.

“You do that Crystal-san.” Sassy waited for the drones to finish the set up again, Chrysalis let out a sad sounding whine that came off as if she were a thoroughly punted puppy.

Since Opal was there to control them, the drones were faster to set up for another attempt at a ghosting strike. Sassy hadn’t perfected the skill and she had only managed to do it once, she now knew it was possible and needed to be able to do it on command while half dead on her hooves.

-

As the universe continued moving forward through time, the crew of Shining Jewel made one stop along the way and Rarity was curious about Greta’s mechanical kittens being the security for the SNUGGLES space station. It was on the way to Nocturne and Nocturne was at the edge of Pony friendly space, so Rarity really thought it wouldn’t hurt to pick up some supplies and do some business in selling her wares.

Trapeze even got in a performance, but Bernard was still healing so he sadly couldn’t go on this time. Rover on the other paw, was mostly fine for doing a light juggling act since it didn’t put too much pressure on his healing wrist.

Nothing bad had happened at all when they stopped at the SNUGGLES space station, aside from Greta getting covered in adorable robotic cats. It was nice to see Fluttershy and Tree Hugger again, though Angel could have been a little bit less rough with visiting Bernard. Tree Hugger did say she would catch up to them when they reached Nocturne’s space station and that certainly freaked out Gilda. If Tree Hugger was involved who knew what was going to happen in the near future.

Rarity took Tree Hugger’s inevitable presence at Nocturne as a sign of things to come, she’d be absolutely wary now. Then again she should have been wary before, Nocturne was an eternal night planet and illegal activities would be quite likely to occur there because of it. Still it was one of the planets princess Luna really liked because there was almost no day time and it was a good vacation spot for clubbing, not to mention the planet received enough reflected sunlight off the various moons to support life in a rather surprising manner.

On the better part of caution, Rarity actually looked up the native species of Nocturne… like Ember would done for them if asked. Rarity still didn’t know how to feel about Ember, but she was going to try and move forward by trying to find herself a nice stallion. That was Rarity’s goal, the fashion show was mostly a secondary objective to her finding romance as she already had some fame thanks to the Canterlot nobles she sold her wares to. Rarity wasn’t exactly rich, famous or shining across the universe, but she was getting there slowly one hoof at a time and her dreams didn’t seem so far off to her now.

Now if only Rarity could avoid all the dangers of the universe that targeted her like laser guided missiles. For that endeavor, Rarity already had the list of those who were going down to the planet with her and would be her acting wing mares. The meek Coco was definitely the top of that list, her good friend Sassy needed to get off this ship for a while, grudgingly she’d take Chrysalis along for safety as nothing could perfectly ambush the crazy one even if she could be caught off guard and Lightning Dust because she needed more things to do. Trapeze’s Troupe could line up a few shows at a casino or two, but they’d be off doing their own thing while on Nocturne.

Rarity would at least have her cast removed by the time they had to go down to the planet, she would need to do some trading at the Nocturne’s space station first to earn some money to buy up a few more supplies to work with. Maybe throw some hard to find parts Gilda’s way, while having Saffron and Greta keep an eye on her slightly mischievous daughter Opal. They need to find where the fashion show would be taking place to sign up for it and they’d keep their eyes open for anything dangerous happening, they didn’t need to find Tree Hugger as she would certainly find them without trouble.

No plan was foolproof, which is why Rarity was praying to the alicorns that nothing horrible went amiss while she was on Nocturne. She knew she wasn’t nearly that lucky and was going to go in expecting the worst, but would try to stay in the more tourist trap districts if she could. Clubbing or bar hopping with Chrysalis was bound to be an experience all its own even if things didn’t go wrong.

It would be a while, at least another sixteen hours’ worth of jumping through space, before they reached Vae Dur, Nocturne or its space station. Rarity was hopeful that she could avoid any dangerous hassles that would cost her large amounts of money in repairs and supplies, at least until they were on the planet itself.

-

Rarity watched as the station slid out of sight on a screen as they were on their way leaving behind one of SNUGGLES most well-known operational centers in slightly brighter spirits. She and several others were currently relaxing in the Mess Hall. Not every trip of their journey had to be eventful or even the slightest bit dangerous, the SNUGGLES organizations space station had various Planetary Protection Patrol ships around it and it was a heavily fortified point in space.

“Must have been nice to see the family again, eh Greta?” Gilda was just ribbing Greta, her friend and long term life companion sighed audibly.

“Not in the mood Gilda, we still have work to do.” Greta was happy to see her hyper intelligent mechanical kittens were still providing protection and services to the people that were part of the SNUGGLES organization, but it left her feeling somber instead of her usual peppy self. “We need to start repairs on both Centaur-pede and Bombing Peregrine, retune the shield generator, build a new upgraded version of the Ar-Mare-Do-Well suit and realign the communications array. After that maybe we can get to building something fun if something else doesn’t break on our watch, plus I’ve got to work on the personal shield generators on the side.”

“Yeah, I can think of something fun, like maybe building a fighter for me.” Flight practice went pretty well during the week they were still at Applin Five for repairs, but after they left Lightning was finding herself light on duties to do as the designated pilot. Opal was the best gofer on the ship and she couldn’t really compete with the Boss Lady’s daughter in running things competently. “I’ve hardly got much going on aside from practicing some old combat drills with Chrysalis to remind me what I was capable of. Just kind of drives it in really hard.”

“That’s what she said!” Said Chrysalis in a sing song voice as she trotted by with an insufferable smile on her face, Lightning started giving her a dirty look.

“You kind of gave her that opening Lightning.” Muttered Rarity lightly, before she shook her head and turned back to pay attention to Coco who was watching Opal stumbling in small circles. “So what do you think we should do first when we get to Nocturne’s Space Station Coco?”

“Find a list of all the high crime areas and stay about three miles away from any of them?” Nervousness was to be expected from Coco, she did after all get grabbed by a giant brain tentacle the last time she went anywhere with Rarity. She’d gladly go into danger again for Rarity, that’s what good friends would do. “I’m just want to continue doing my job, maybe I’ll have a fun time exploring the sights with you and the girls. Hopefully we’ll avoid trouble this time.”

“Excuse me for not being clear with you Coco, I mean is there anything you wanted to do or get personally for yourself?” It continued to surprise Rarity as to how selfless Coco could get, her friend didn’t think much of wanting anything more than what she already had for herself. “We’re going to do a bit of shopping around on the station first, mostly I’m looking for things so Opal can fill her personal room. I hope to eventually get her to a point where she can sleep by herself. Sassy is going to look into a weapons shop. Chrysalis is going to look at a toy store to get an idea of how to price and market her toys, if she even gets the okay for them and I’m certainly holding my breath on that. Even Lightning might do some used ship window shopping to get an idea of what Great and Gilda could do for her.”

“What would I need to shop for? We’re good on supplies and there’s nothing I really want, we can also make almost anything with the right materials.” What exactly would Coco spend her paychecks on anyway, Rarity was the one that always bought the materials they needed for business. So really, aside from Opal, Coco had plenty of money to spare. “I guess the least I can do is pay for lunch.”

It was rather concerning for Rarity that Coco was just going to spend her time following everyone else around. At least Rarity admitted that Coco had a point, anything she could possibly want could be made with the materials they had in stock and if they didn’t have the materials, then Coco would have said something to that effect.

“It would be terribly hard to find a birthday gift for you Coco, for what do you get for the mare that wants for nothing?” It was rhetorical, but Rarity did want to do something nice for her friend and that was kind of hard to do when her friend didn’t need much more than the job she had already. Rarity would have said that they could look for a spa, but that’s what they had Vera for. Not only that, but Coco was a loyal friend offering to pay for lunch without a second thought.

“Is it really that much of a problem Rarity?” Coco didn’t see an issue, she’d have a lot money squared away for emergency funds. Funds she’d let Rarity use whenever she’d ask for help, at least Rarity could ask for help unlike Chrysalis who sorely needed it.

“A little, yes, but I wouldn’t say it’s a serious problem. It just seems like you don’t have any big dreams or aspirations to aim for.” It took a moment for Rarity to realize it, but Coco wasn’t answering her and seemed to even look a little pensive.

“I really don’t have any big dreams do I? I know what my special talent is, I’m happy working for you Rarity and I have just about everything I could ever need while assisting you with our rather successful business.” Then why did it sound like Coco was sad about something, it was almost like she was coming to terms with something. “I guess I could find a few digital books to read or I can get them in paper, I’m not being too boring am I?”

“Of course not darling, you’re perfectly fine the way you are. Though you could do something that would be more time consuming for you when you’re not working.” Rarity meant that Coco was living a simple and exceedingly productive life style, one that didn’t ask for much more than a friend to talk with on occasion. “Something other than wrestling at least, you can’t always expect Vera or Chrysalis to always have time for you. Vera spends a lot of her time making sure we’re psychologically sound and Chrysalis is trying to start up her own little enterprise and I’m not sure she’d except help with it.”

“I want to put in my two cents and add that Coco could look into a bunch of other random hobbies, like collecting bounty cards. They have all kinds of stats on weird or wacky Bounty Hunters. There’s always video games or following a good show, something personally suited for you to spend time on that doesn’t require a group to do.” Yes, Opal had many various interests, even then she was never too distracted from her job of running the Shining Jewel. “Or maybe you could just find something to read like you suggested, can I suggest fan fiction. It’s certainly free to write or read the stuff. I would know, I’m a major purveyor of Lion Heart fan fiction. Speaking of, you could also write about your experiences in life and or the adventures Rarity keeps having.”

“Does anyone ever really read your stuff Opal?” This had at least piqued Coco’s curiosity.

“Yeah, but not many really like my idea’s. Apparently I write things that are too stale plot wise, but who doesn’t love super fighting squadrons with once a week problems to fight?” Here Opal looked a bit irate as she made her way for Rarity, her walking was getting better all the time and now she wanted cuddles. “At least I make sure that they aren’t always fighting on the same day every week. I mean every other super hero squadron show always has things happening on the weekend or at least a Saturday. Mom, can I has cuddles here?”

“You’re too sweet for your own good Opal.” Still, Rarity scooped up Opal with her good leg and brought her fluffy daughter into a close snuggle and followed it up by nuzzling the top of her head. It was a sweet moment and Coco almost felt like she was intruding on it.

“I’ll consider the advice that you both are giving me.” She ran a hoof through her mane which had been growing out a bit, her bangs were beginning to get in the way of her eyes. She didn’t feel like approaching Chrysalis about getting a trim and would prefer Rarity to do it for her if she needed it. She didn’t want to know if Chrysalis would shave her hairless if given the opportunity. Maybe she should just let it grow out? That would be interesting at least. “I mean, what am I really being paid for if I’m not going to use the money you give me for something?”

“You really don’t have to do anything Coco, I said you were perfectly fine and I meant it.” Maybe Rarity had been prying a little bit too hard into her friends rather boring life choices, aside from that time Coco joined her on Antilur Station. Coco had been rather insistent during that situation and Rarity feared that she might do that again to get some excitement into her life. “I just worry about you since you’re a dear friend of mine and I’m sorry for being such a busybody.”

“You don’t have to apologize Rarity, you mean well and there’s no harm in talking about things.” If Coco wore her mane a bit differently, then would Greta take notice of it? Okay, where was her head really going with that and why did she suddenly need to put an immediate stop to it mentally? Did she like Greta’s occasional teasing? She really didn’t know much about dating, but she knew that she liked both mares and stallions no matter the species. Her preference was based by the individual and their personality. “I don’t think we talk often enough to begin with. Well at least we haven’t been talking as much recently and it makes me feel like a horrible friend even when I know you love and trust me to be there for you when you need me.”

“I would like to talk more often too… I’m just afraid I might relapse into less than proper behavior.” The two mares jumped at hearing Sassy’s voice and they saw her giving them a small smile. Sassy looked like she needed a hug, one that wasn’t from Chrysalis, as she approached the two of them. “I really don’t like being afraid of my friends, especially not the best ones I’ve ever had.”

It had been a while since the three of them could just talk plainly with one another about inconsequential things without feeling a sense of dread around one another.

-

“I’ve received a message from Applin Five, it’s from Chrysalis.” Thorax didn’t even want to consider why Chrysalis had been in that particular area of space, but if she started running around with space pirates then he was going to ask for an early retirement. It was bad enough that he kept getting dogpiled by mares that wouldn’t stop coming back to proposition him, he didn’t need Chrysalis trying to take over the universe on his conscience too. Even if his Queen had mellowed out considerably since she went into politics.

“Well aren’t you going to read it?” Queried an intrigued Luna who was polishing a yellow and blue colored plasma shotgun, she needed a distraction from her current discussion. Both her and her sister Celestia were present and they were discussing whether or not to send Luna’s lunar fleet on a crusade to find and rescue the ponies that were being sold into enslavement, while also destroying the slavers of course. It was either that or send a smaller force to do some scouting about where the scattered ponies had ended up, then rescue them on the sly.

“I’m almost afraid to read it.” Who knew what would be in the message and that’s what Thorax was absolutely afraid of, sighing he steeled his nerves and started reading the message. It was quite long and it spoke about what had happened on Applin Five from her perspective. “It’s about what happened on Applin Five while she was there… I’ll give you a rundown when I’ve finished reading it.”

Celestia and Luna nodded at Thorax and continued their discussion about whether or not to send out a detachment. Celestia could spare a few Wonder Bolt squadrons to the cause and bolster Luna’s Shadow Bolts.

“Okay, Chrysalis has apparently been around since before the three recent space pirate attacks, but that’s not what’s important. Chrysalis wants me to discuss Changeling prospects regarding an Applin Five native species called Puffles, apparently they are perfect livestock for Changelings.” The next few minutes were spent with Thorax hashing out details with the princesses and why Puffles were perfect as livestock for Changelings.

The princesses eventually agreed to letting Changelings settle on Applin Five, provided some concessions were met. They would be allowed to raise and breed Puffles, provided that the Changelings didn’t let the Puffles get out of control. It was then that Thorax decided to tell Celestia of the message meant for her.

“Now that we’ve got that out of the way, Chrysalis also says she’s sending a package to Celestia and more details will be explained about what’s in said package when it arrives.” Thorax thought it was perfectly understandable that Celestia would suddenly have an unsure look on her face, it was probably reflecting the expression on his. “She wants a patent on it, at least after it has gone through testing.”

Chrysalis actually wanting a patent on something only made Celestia more concerned, wary and… mildly enticed out of morbid curiosity actually.

Author's Note:

Don't fall for it Celestia, Chrysalis likely has something nasty planned for you! Either that or something too sexy for the T rating that has to happen off screen.

Also you may be wondering, where is Rubis Poulette? I'll get to it, when I get to it. Needless to say she might be an OC, but she doesn't get prominence or importance like the 'OTHER' tag based characters do.

PreviousChapters Next