• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,373 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,373

Episode 21: Scare Master

31 October 20XX before Hearth's Warming...

"Ooh... How could I forget about Angel's carrots?!" Fluttershy exclaimed in concern, "Of all the time, why does it have to be Nightmare Night?!"

Fluttershy arrived at the Town of Ponyville, where ponies are setting the Nightmare Night up for tonight. The only event had scared and frightened her the most because of ghostly balloon, spider props from stall, monsters design such as a skeleton unicorn and even...

Foals: Nightmare Night, what a fright!
Give me something sweet to bite!

Foals gave their vampire fang props in front of Fluttershy. She gasped in shock as she quickly flew off at once. They shrugged as they continued singing.

Both Granny Smith and Big McIntosh were carrying and putting the haystacks into the cart. And just before they could do anything, they noticed the cart shaken very hard. They looked and checked underneath of cart as they found a familiar character quivered in fear.

"Fluttershy?" Granny Smith asked in surprise and shock, "What're you doin' out and about? It's Nightmare Night, remember?"

"How could I forget?" Fluttershy remarked frightfully. She turned and noticed a haystack, "Oh, I don't suppose I could borrow a few pieces of hay from you? I forgot to stock up on food for Angel, and you do seem to have quite a lot."

"We need it for the Apple Family Haunted Maze," Granny Smith explained before going into her spooky voice, "The scariest maze that there ever was. Who knows what lurks inside?"

Fluttershy yelped, "Oh, I'm sure I don't. I'll find Twilight, then."

"Are you sure you don't wanna try it? There's a lot of mystery and strange things happening from the maze..."

"No thanks!"

Fluttershy galloped at once as she doesn't want to know about the Haunted Maze. Granny Smith was confused of it while Big McIntosh remained silent and annoyed of his grandmother's dumbfound and confuse looks.


Fluttershy arrived at the Castle of Friendship. Hearing the thundering and seeing dark clouds above the castle, it scared her a lot. Just before she entered the castle, she heard growling. She looked up at the moon glowing and shinning before her. It revealed the serpentine demon with anthripods mouth-like. It growled for the moment before it screeched wildly.

Fluttershy yelped in fear as she quickly hid behind the tree at once. She breathed heavily while standing still as she prayed the monster's gone for good. As she took a peek on her left side, she found no shadow from the moon. As she returned to her hiding, she sighed in relief.

As she emerged to her left, she encountered the same shadowy beast before her! Fluttershy screamed in fear while cowering in fear.

"Please, don't hurt me! Please, don't!" Fluttershy pleaded fearfully. Just before anything happen, the creature licked her face for few times. She was surprise and shock as she looked up. She found Dragoking growled happily while looking at her. She gasped, "Dragoking?"

Dragoking meowed happily as he nuzzled Fluttershy's head gently.

"Don't scare me like that. I hate Nightmare Night," Fluttershy remarked. Dragoking chuckled a bit. She sighed, "My friends are inside, right?"

Dragoking nodded. Fluttershy sighed as she went and entered the Castle of Friendship.


Fluttershy walked across the hallway within Castle of Friendship in search for Twilight Sparkle. As she continued walking, she heard the hoof stomping and the shadowy form of hunchbacked on the walls. It make her to scream in fear. As the shadow slowly became small, it revealed Spike dressed in his conjoined twin dragon costume.

Spike scoffed, "You think it's scary now, just wait until it's done."

"That's okay. I'll take your word for it." Fluttershy remarked nervously.

"Hey, wait a minute! It's Nightmare Night and you're here and not holed up in your cottage! Does this mean what I think it means?"

"That I foolishly forgot to stock up on food for Angel and had to go out to get him something but got spooked in town so I came here hoping Twilight had some lettuce I could give him?"

"Oh. I thought maybe you decided to come out with us tonight."

"Goodness, no! I couldn't be out tonight. I just couldn't."

"Technically speaking, you already are out right now."

Fluttershy looked surprise, "Oh. I guess that is true."

"So what if you stayed out a little longer with your friends? I know they'd be super excited." Spike suggested. Fluttershy looked reluctant and concern. He continued, "You would make them so happy if you joined in. They wouldn't believe their eyes! Come on, Fluttershy, what do you say?"

Fluttershy thought for the moment before she sighed in concern. What was her answer?


Within the library, Twilight and her friends were telling the ghost story but they weren't alone. Shadow Dragon, Lance Justicestrike, Shiroi Bai and four Cutie Mark Crusaders were there as well. They laughed happily for telling the ghost story, though not best or scary one but it's fun for them.

A sudden call spooked Twilight and her friends as the lights got turned on. They turned to the entrance where Spike and Fluttershy have entered.

"Fluttershy, what are you doing here? Is everything okay?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "You usually stay at home until the Nightmare Night is done."

Fluttershy smiled, "Everything is fine. In fact, it's more than fine. I've decided to join you in your Nightmare Night festivities."

Rainbow Dash scoffed in amusement, "Seriously? You? Out? Tonight?"

Scootaloo giggled, "That's something..."

Lance nodded, "You don't have to do this if you feel uncomfortable about it."

"Yeah. Nopony's forcing you," Shiroi commented calmly, "We know you hate it a lot."

"Every Nightmare Night, I shut myself in my cottage and refuse to come out until morning. But it's just like when I was afraid to sing in front of anypony." Fluttershy admitted in shame, "If I hadn't given it a try, I never would've found out how much I enjoy it."

Applejack smiled, "And we'd have missed out on how great you sound."

"Fluttershy with us on Nightmare Night?" Rarity smiled, "Why, that's positively the most wonderful news I've heard in ages!"

Sweetie Belle clapped her hoof, "Hooray for Fluttershy! She's gonna join with us for Nightmare Night!"

Pinkie Pie squealed, "You can get dressed up in a costume with us and play Nightmare Night games with us and eat candy apples with us!"

Apple Bloom added happily, "Don't forget the best part. Goin' through our family's corn maze!"

Nyx, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo squealed happily about it. Fluttershy quivered and shivered in fear and worry about it. Twilight and her friends realized that she's not ready of it.

"Uh, only if you're up for it." Applejack added.

"Oh, I am! I am ready to take on Nightmare Night!" Fluttershy smiled happily. She hummed in concern and realization, "What about your friends? Aren't they joining with us?"

"No. They all have got other things to do from their home especially Terrorcreep - he's having Nightmare Transcendent Power," Shadow Dragon explained. Everyone looked at him. He sighed,

"Most of Vampire Ponies and even other Nightmare-Type creatures are going through that process for not only replenish their immunity against the light but also transcending their prowess. Other than that, they have to let their inner demon go wild for that night. And therefore, it's best that you don't to go near him when he's transcending until tomorrow."

"Ooh..." Fluttershy sighed in concern, "I was hoping he would be there for me..."


Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends went to Rarity's Carousal Boutique. They're dressing and putting their costumes up for the event. Rarity was helping Fluttershy finding the costume but found too scary for her to wear such as Mummy, Headless pony and Vampire fruit bat. Rarity worn her costume - a mermaid pony or Seapony.

"You see, Fluttershy, the beauty of Nightmare Night is that you don't have to dress up as something scary." Rarity explained calmly.

Fluttershy hummed in concern, "I hope you give me a good one. Because If we encounter something terrifying and need to get away quickly? All those layers could slow me down, or worse, make me trip!"

"Oh, don't worry, Fluttershy. I'll get a good one," Rarity said calmly as she pushed clothes aside one-by-one. She found a black slimmed dress and a decorated mask. She turned and passed it to Fluttershy, "Now this is a real stunner! I call it 'Masquerade'! Just a simple black dress underneath but with this ornately decorated mask!"

"Actually, I don't want the mask. It can just be so difficult to see out of."

"But this one has eyeholes."

"W-What about being able to see what's to the left or right of me?"

"I suppose your vision would be somewhat obscured. It's your first Nightmare Night out and about, and we do want you to be comfortable."

"What if I just wear the dress?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Oh, sure, dear. That's... fine." Rarity said in agreement.

As Fluttershy entered the dressing room for dress up, she muttered in concern about her friend. Upon hearing some doors were opened, Rarity turned her back. She gasped in surprise and amaze as she was looking at her friends' costumes other than Spike since he got his costume.

"Oh, my! Look at all of you! My costumes fit you to a T!"

All of her friends dressed with their costumes - Pinkie Pie dressed as an 80s roller disco dancer, Twilight Sparkle as Greek soldier, Rainbow Dash as an astronaut, Applejack as a lion, Shadow Dragon as black armored Japanese Samurai with a cape, Lance Justicestrike as futuristic cop pony, Shiroi Bai as mystical wizard elf-pony, Nyx as Optimus Prime, Apple Bloom as Platypus, Scootaloo as Wonderbolt and Sweetie Belle as countess lady.

"Hey, Nyx! What in the Equestria is that?" Apple Bloom asked in surprise.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah. I'd never seen this before. I don't think it's part of history."

Nyx smiled, "This is Optimus Prime. I got this idea from Human Realm. He's my favorite hero, even though he's a Giant Robot Autobot."

"That's so awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed happily.

"Oh yeah? Try this!" Nyx exclaimed proudly. As she laid down, her costume slowly transformed and reconfigured together into the form of truck-like. Everyone awed in amazement. She continued, "It transform! Awesome, isn't it?"

"YEAH!" Cutie Mark Crusaders agreed, "How did you do that?!"

"Nyx really likes Optimus Prime, doesn't she?" Shadow Dragon asked in amusement.

Twilight Sparkle smiled and nodded, "She does. He's very special and inspired hero to her."

Nyx giggled happily as her suit transformed back into her regular suit, "Metalgear helped and built me a special suit. And it works. I can transform like Optimus Prime!"

Fluttershy emerged from her dressing room. She dressed in her plain black slimmed dress. Ponies were surprised yet concern of what they just saw.

"Hey, Fluttershy, where's your costume?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I'm wearing it." Fluttershy explained. Everyone but Rarity looked confuse. She continued, "I'm going to a masquerade ball. Without the mask."

"Oh, that's great! Isn't it great?" Twilight Sparkle asked her friends about it.

Twilight Sparkle looked at her friends while giving them a weak smile, signaling them not to criticize Fluttershy's costumes. Everyone chatted and nodded in agreement as well as commented about how good it is. Fluttershy smiled happily to see her friends accepted her.

Shadow Dragon took the picture on Nyx since she wanted her friends from Human Realm to see it. Twilight Sparkle paste it on the Communicator Book in delivering it straight to Sunset Shimmer.


At Sugarcube Corner, everyone then played the 'Pin the Horn on Nightmare Moon' game. Rarity finished hers. Pinkie Pie helped tied blindfold around Rainbow Dash's eyes while the daring pony prepared holding the horn pin.

"I figured I'd save the really scary games for next year when Fluttershy's more used to it." Pinkie Pie remarked happily.

As Pinkie Pie spun Rainbow Dash around and around, everyone cheered happily and sang 'Round and round and round you go, where you stop nopony knows'. Pinkie Pie stopped Rainbow Dash from spinning. The daring pony jumped over as she shown her ninja moves before landed on the ground before the wall. Rainbow Dash pinned the horn on Nightmare Moon's muzzle.

Rainbow Dash smirked as she removed her blindfold. She turned to Fluttershy, and so does everyone. It's her turn to play the game. She then gulped in concern and fearfully.

"Fluttershy, is there something wrong?" Nyx asked.

"Well, um, it's just that if I'm blindfolded and somepony were to leap out in front of me," Fluttershy asked in concern, "I'd never have the chance to defend myself."

Everyone looked reluctant about what Fluttershy. They were upset that she still wouldn't play, and even Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

"That's fine, darling. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Rarity said calmly.

Shiroi nodded, "Yeah. Like we said, you don't have to force yourself in playing this game.

"We're just glad you're here." Twilight Sparkle commented.

"We don't have to finish that game. I have another one I know you'll love!" Pinkie Pie said happily as she poured the bucket of apples into basket of water, "Bobbing for apples!"

"YES! My favorite game!" Lance exclaimed happily.

Fluttershy gulped in concern while shivered and quivered in fear, "What happens if, when my head is deep down in the water, some kind of scary monster appears? How would I even hear to know I was under attack?"

"I'm guessing she doesn't like it," Shadow Dragon said in concern.

Spike sighed in upset, "That's no fun, at all."

Nyx nudged Spike's stomach, "Come on, gSpikeys! Cut her some slacks! She's not used to it. She's trying, okay?!"

"Well... In that case, time for candy," Pinkie Pie cheered as she headed to counter. She took several colored doddle bags from the counter, "I made candy bags. Each bag has been made with each of you in mind, complete with each of your favorite candies!"

Everyone but Fluttershy commented happily about eating candies. They then take their own bags as they're ready to eat their food. Fluttershy still looked concern, scared and reluctant.

"Huh?! What the?!" Pinkie exclaimed in shock as she opened her bag. She found hers empty, "My candies?! They're gone!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends checked their bags as they found theirs too are empty!

"Who ate all the candies?!" Pinkie Pie demanded angrily.

SNORE! Shadow Dragon heard the noise. He turned to the small clothed table. As he approached it, he opened lifted the cloth up. He found three familiar dragons sleeping on the floor. Twilight and her friends checked it out as well.

"I think we found the culprit," Shadow Dragon said in amusement.

Pinkie Pie groaned, "What. Have. You. Done. To. My. CANDIES?!"

Drake Trio yelped as they got up. They saw the angry Pinkie Pie in front of them. They screamed in fear. They quickly ran away at once before they get caught. Everyone groaned in annoyance as they hated someone eat their candies.

"Never mind, I'll prepare the next set. I still got loads of them," Pinkie Pie said happily.

Pinkie Pie then poured the candies into bags. Everyone but Fluttershy took their own bags and enjoyed eating them.

Fluttershy gulped, "Well, it's just... What if when I'm eating one of these chewy taffies, my mouth becomes glued shut and I can't scream for help?"

Everyone remained silent as they shown their upset and disappointed again. Each game they want to play, Fluttershy gave some excuses of how dangerous it is or even how fragile she is.

Shiroi sighed in concern, "This isn't working..."

"Oh, goodness. We've only just started to celebrate Nightmare Night together," Fluttershy said in shame, "and I'm already taking all the fun out of it, aren't I?"

Everyone remained silent as they don't want to badmouthed about Fluttershy's weakness and reluctance about Nightmare Night and its games.

Fluttershy continued, "I really wanna do this. But there's just so many things that terrify me about tonight. I couldn't possibly predict what might upset me."

"Unless you were the one doing the scaring!" Twilight suggested thoughtfully. Everyone looked at her in surprise looks. She continued, "The thing you hate is being scared, but if you're the one doing the scaring, then..."

Fluttershy gasped, "Then I can help you all have fun and I can still be a part of Nightmare Night!"

Twilight asked hopefully, "So you like that idea?"

"I think I do! And I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I have the perfect idea for how I'm gonna do it!" Fluttershy smiled happily as she exited Sugarcube Corner. She gave her friends spooky face and voice, "Meet me at my cottage in an hour."

As soon as Fluttershy left, everyone smiled happily as they're glad to make her happy and comfortable. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo looked unconvinced about it, and even Shadow Dragon.

"Twilight, are you sure? I don't think she can pull that off..." Shadow Dragon said in concern.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Don't worry about it. I'm sure Fluttershy will figure something out. After all, behind her shyness lies some true strength as your father quoted."


As Twilight and her friends were on their way to Fluttershy's cottage, they stopped by the side of Everfree Forest. They saw something from the area.

SCREECH! Everyone got frightened and freaked out as they saw some Mystic Soldiers guarding against strange creature inside the cage - a giant mutated demonic humanoid bat-like. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in deep shock and surprise of what they were watching.

"Is that-?' Shiroi asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yes. That's Terrorcreep. He's now in Nightmare Transcendent. He'll return to normal by dawn."

"But what's with the cage?" Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon sighed, "He wanted to make sure that he doesn't go wild and kill his own soldiers and innocents. It's the only way."

"I'm just glad Fluttershy didn't see this. She would be heartbroken," Twilight said in concern.


Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends have arrived at Fluttershy's cottage. As they knocked the door, it opened. They all saw a large table with several chairs only, along with teapot and teacups.

"Welcome to Fluttershy's tea party!" Fluttershy said in spookiness.

Both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo looked annoyed about what Fluttershy just said while others remained quiet and calm. But they know what they have to do - play along with Fluttershy's. As they entered and take their seats, Fluttershy began her 'scary tea party' such as warning about 'no sugar', nopony complimented Rarity's dresses, asking for cucumber sandwiches, angry cardboard guests and even about over-scheduled to get kitten home.

But it doesn't make any of them scared, not even Spike or Cutie Mark Crusaders. Fluttershy saw everything. Their reaction have made her upset and concern about it.

"Why don't you look terrified? You showed up to a party and everypony was extremely disappointed in you. Can you imagine anything more upsetting?"

"It was a really good try, darling, but the scares at Nightmare Night are of an entirely different nature." Rarity commented.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "It was really creative, though. I never would have thought of... all this."

"Oh, I'm just not cut out for this. Just go on without me." Fluttershy said in upset. Everyone looked concern and worry about her as they didn't want to leave her behind. It's unfair for only them, but also herself. She sighed, "You have to. This is the night you look forward to all year."

"We could... stay here?" Lance suggested.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. It wouldn't be much fun without you."

"Yeah..." Cutie Mark Crusaders agreed,.

"It's okay. I really want you all to have fun. This is how I spend every Nightmare Night. Please go. I'll be fine." Fluttershy insisted as she opened the door.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends sighed in shame as they walked and leave Fluttershy's home at once. All they can do is prayed for her to be alright for Nightmare Night. Poor them...


At Apple Farm, Twilight Sparkle and her friends have arrived at the Apple Family Haunted Maze where the fun begins...

"Oh, yeah! I can't believe we're finally doin' this!" Spike cheered happily.

Lance smirked, "Let's see what they have in store for us."

Just before Twilight and her friends could enter, Granny Smith lowered her hood down as she revealed scared and weird horse's face-like. They screamed in shock. They then laughed happily as they entered the maze.

As they walked across the hallway of maze, they could hear some screaming and laughter. Lots of ponies enjoyed the Haunted Maze very much. Twilight and her friends came across some scary obstacles such as mummified Big McIntosh, white bones-like sticks and glowing eyeballs in the dark cave. They all exited the cave. It was fun and great.

SNAP! Applejack yelped in concern of what she just heard. Everyone turned and looked at her.

"Hey, sis. What's wrong?" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

Applejack sighed calmly, "It's... It's nothing. Maybe just my imagination. Let's keep on walking."

"Then, what's that?!" Spike exclaimed in concern as he pointed up.

Everyone looked up as they found a giant shadowy bat-like on the glowing moon. It the flew straight down at once. It then landed on the ground hard. It revealed a familiar creature in front of them. It then screeched wildly.

"No..." Shadow Dragon said in concern.

"It's Batcreep!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed in shock. Everyone looked at her. She shrugged, "You know? Terrorcreep became Batcreep. It's kinda sound fun."

"Forget fun! RUN!" Rarity exclaimed in fear.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends quickly run at once while Terrorcreep or Batcreep charged and chased after them. And each time they make the turn, they got blocked and stopped by Batcreep. They continued ran as fast as they can.

Rarity got tripped by her fin as she fell to the ground hard. Sweetie Belle and Spike turned and helped her up. As Batcreep came close to them, they screamed in fear and worry.

A sudden tapping and running around the maze alerted Batcreep to turn. He snarled. He looked up and found some floating moaning wildly above him. He screeched wildly as he tried to swung his claws at them off. Missed, they dodged the attacks while moaning at him. Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Spike quickly escaped when Batcreep got distracted by ghosts.

"Fluttershy had a point with the layers on the dress." Rarity remarked.

As Twilight and her friends continued run as fast as they can, they got blown by heavy wind. They then got tripped and fell into the hole hard. They all moaned and groaned painfully as they slowly got up together. They looked up as they found the hole sealed by something...

Twilight Sparkle lighted her horn up as she checked on everyone if they were okay or not. They answered by nodding that they're alright.

"Dad, why didn't you beat Terrorcreep up?" Lance asked in concern, "That could solve the problem."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "I can't. He's not himself because he's in Nightmare Transcendent. But what I don't understand is how did he escaped his cage."

"And I don't think he's smart enough to trick the guards to free him," Shiroi said in concern.

Shadow Dragon shook his head, "No... I don't think he did. In his Mutated Bat Form, he's nothing but a wild animal."

"So, all we can do is wait until dawn for him return to normal," Nyx asked in concern. Shadow Dragon nodded in confirmation, made her groaned, "Just great..."

"Forget that!" Twilight Sparkle said in concern as she turned to Applejack, "Which way are we supposed to go now?!"

"Uh, I don't know! I don't know what's goin' on!" Applejack said in concern. Everyone but Apple Bloom looked at her in concern and scared. She continued, "Alright, I got to admit I didn't know about any of this especially Batcreep. Something ain't right."

"Do you think it's Granny Smith and Big Mac behind this?" Sweetie Belle asked in concern.

Scootaloo gulped, "If it is, I think I should take a break from their crazy frightful night."

"I don't think so," Apple Bloom said in concern. Everyone looked at her. She gulped, "I heard Granny Smith's voice up there. I don't know why we're down here! This is really scarin' me now!"

Hearing what Apple Bloom had said, Cutie Mark Crusaders and even herself chattering their teeth in fear. Everyone looked in concern as well.

"What's next?" Spike asked in concern.

THUMP! Everyone yelped in concern as they looked up and found the hole they came in has been unsealed. But just before they could do anything, Batcreep landed on the ground. He screeched wildly at them.

"That's not good!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in concern, "We're gonna get our blood drained!"

Nyx gasped, "Not just that! Another monster!"

Everyone looked at the behind of Batcreep as they found a humanoid fish monster-like entered the scene. He growled and roared wildly like ready to rumble. Batcreep got the attention as he turned and screeched at the monster.

"I don't think I want to know that!" Shiroi exclaimed in concern.

Rainbow Dash screamed, "RUUUUUUUUUN!"

As both Batcreep and Fish Monster charged in, they both battled each other fiercely and wildly. Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends quickly turn and make run of it while screaming in fear!

As they keep on running, they slammed straight into something sticky! They found themselves stuck on giant spider's web! They all screamed and shouted in fear about it. How will they escaped now?!

Suddenly, more growling and roaring noise sounded. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked up and found both fish monster and Batcreep were still fighting with each other fierce and wild. Twilight Sparkle quickly used her teleportation spell on her and her friends. They escaped from spider's web while both monsters got tangled and stuck on the web. Twilight Sparkle and her friends made their escape now.

Upon arriving at the end of cave, they exited the entrance. But instead at the Haunted Maze, they're on the hill's edge above the maze. How did they get here?!

SCREECH! Twilight Sparkle and her friends turned and found Batcreep standing before them. He licked his mouth like ready to feast on his enemies. But just before they could do anything, everyone heard the maniacal laugh. They looked on the hill's small tree. A strange female figure was upside down, tangling on the tree branch. She dropped to the ground. She hissed wildly while revealing herself to be a Vampire Pony.

And just before anyone could do anything, she charged and attacked Batcreep. Both swung their hooves at each other fiercely and wildly on each other's face. As Batcreep jumped on the Vampire Pony, she landed on her back. She then held and bounced him off before landed on the ground. She snarled while growling at him, making him whimpered in fear. She sighed in relief before turned to others. She was in shock and pain. Everyone hugged each other as they whimpered in fear and worry. They were all scared.

"Oh, my!" Vampire Pony said in shock and shame. She moved away from Batcreep as she emerged from the shadow before the ponies. She revealed that she's in Vampire Pony costume. She continued, "I'm so, so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Fluttershy?" Everyone asked in shock.

"It was you the whole time?!" Shiroi asked in disbelief.

"I can't believe it!" Twilight Sparkle said in shock and surprise. She gulped before smiled, "That... was..."

"THE BEST THING EVER!" Cutie Mark Crusaders and Pinkie Pie cheered wildly and happily.

Rainbow Dash chuckled in amusement, "It was way more terrifying than the most terrifying thing I could have thought of!"

"You out-nightmared the scariest part of the corn maze!" Applejack remarked in amazement.

"How did you do all this?! Did you free Terrorcreep?" Shadow Dragon asked in surprise.

"That was Terrorcreep?" Fluttershy asked in shock as she turned and looked at the unconscious Batcreep or Terrorcreep. She gulped, "Oh, my! What have I done?!"

"It's not your fault, Fluttershy. I told everyone to keep the secret because we don't want you get heartbroken by his appearance and prison," Shadow Dragon admitted his fault. It made him realized, "How did he escaped his prison?"

"After you left, I realized that I wasn't ready to give up on Nightmare Night. So I decide that I could try to make the maze even scarier for my friends at Haunted Maze," Fluttershy explained. She sighed in shame.

"We were on our way to Haunted Maze. Then, we saw the cage from Everfree Forest. We thought the soldiers were torturing that poor creature, and they refused to free him. So, I gave them some beating. But what I didn't know it's wild and dangerous. It attacked me. But my little critters helped and drove him off. It then headed straight to-!"

"Haunted Maze!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed in unison.

"You were all danger because of me. So, I quickly make a plan to save you by scaring him off." Fluttershy said in shame. She smiled while looking at her animal friends, who were sitting on Dragoking's head emerged from the ground,

"Angel was the scary figure that kept scurrying after him in the maze. Birdies were the ghosts to distract him. Dragoking is the one who blew the wind and block the exit with a rock, so Terrorcreep won't attack you. Fuzzy Legs made the sticky wall that made it difficult for him to see and move. And, of course, Harry was the especially scary monster."

Angel the Bunny, Birdies, Fuzzy Legs the Spider and Harry the Bear nodded in agreement about the event. Dragoking chuckled as he too agreed that he joined the fun, which annoyed Shadow Dragon a lot. His pet sure have funny way to scare him and his friends.

"I'm so sorry for this mess," Fluttershy said in shame while approaching Batcreep, "Now I have to tend his wounds now."

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "Fluttershy, you don't have to apologize about this. You didn't know about it. But wow! That was inspired!"

Everyone cheered and commented happily of how great her Nightmare Night tricks works, even though she unintentionally freed Batcreep from his prison. Flutetrshy smiled a bit but frowned as she turned and looked at Batcreep before others. She sighed.

"We could celebrate Nightmare Night together every year. But the truth is I really don't want to." Fluttershy admitted as she removed her costume. Everyone was in confuse and concern about it. She continued, "I've also realized something. You all may love Nightmare Night and I may be good at being a part of it, but it's no fun for me to see my friends feel like they're in danger, even if I know they're not. I really don't like it. It's just not my cup of tea."

Pinkie Pie and Cutie Mark Crusaders giggled and made spooky sound, "Spoooooooooky tea?"

"No. Just regular tea. We do lots of fun things together, but I'm afraid this just isn't gonna be one of them." Fluttershy said in shame. She then smiled, "Actually, I'm not afraid. I'm perfectly fine with it."

Instead of upset and disappointment, Twilight Sparkle and her friends smiled. They know Fluttershy. They decide not to make or force her to join Nightmare Night, even though she's no longer afraid of it anymore...

"Then we are, too." Twilight Sparkle smiled.

Fluttershy sniffled happily as she galloped towards her friends and even animals. She gave them a hug as they hugged her back. Terrorcreep or Batcreep joined as well, instead of his angry looks...


Fluttershy sighed happily, "I don't know why I doubted myself for a second. Now this is what I call a perfect Nightmare Night."

Fluttershy was having her tea party with all of her animal friends at her cottage. And even Terrorcreep or Batcreep joined as well. He was more civilized and calmer than before as he enjoyed drinking his cup of tea. He smiled and meowed happily as he nuzzled her face. Fluttershy giggled as she patted Batcreep's head...


In Human Realm during Nightmare Night or Halloween, Sunset Shimmer was dressing up as the Black Spider-Girl. She and her two friends are going to Flash Sentry's Halloween Party. She heard something ringing. She turned and picked the book. She looked at it. She then awed happily.

"Well, what do you know?" Sunset Shimmer said in amusement, "They're gonna love this one especially Optimus Prime. They've gotta see this!"

"Sunset! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Wheelie called from downstairs, "I don't wanna miss some bathing pool!"

Sunset Shimmer giggled as she put her Communicator Book in her bag, "Coming!"

Sunset Shimmer met up with both Wheelie and Brains at ground level. Both of them got into her bag while complaining of why she's taking so long. She replied that she got special message from Twilight Sparkle and Nyx to show...

END

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Granny Smith
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlette: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Hayden Panettiere: Shiroi Bai

Minor Casts:
Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking
Frank Welker: Terrorcreep/Batcreep

Cameo:
Peter New: Big McIntosh
Benjamin Diskin: Boomer
Rob Paulsen: Rob
Vin Diesel: Grunt
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Tom Kenny: Wheelie