• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,452 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,452

Episode 25: An Unexpected Quest - Part I

Starlight arrived to her old village - a place where everypony have same 'equal' cutie marks under her leadership before Twilight and her friends have arrived and restored ponies' cutie mark and even her reformation to be a student and friend to Twilight. And now she came back to her old hometown as she was being invited by her old friends for Sunset Festival.

Starlight sighed calmly, "Okay... This is it. Time to make an impression..."

Starlight marched into her old village, while wearing uneasy and worried smile. She found both Double Diamond and Party Favor were setting the 'Sunset Festival' banner. She approached them as she gave a clear throat. They turned and looked at her.

"Uh, hey there, everypony." Starlight greeted uneasily.

"Uh... Hey, Starlight." Party Favor greeted uneasily before asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I-I... I was invited. To the Sunset Festival?" Starlight answered as she showed the invitation letter to her friends.

"Uh, yeah, but we didn't think you'd actually show up." Double Diamond admitted with a bit of anger.

Party Favor nodded, "You didn't think we really wanted you here, did you?"

Double Diamond tear the invitation paper to pieces, shocked and upset Starlight, "But... I... apologized. I thought everything was fine."

"Says who?!" Double Diamond and Party Favor asked amusingly, "You're a joke and liar!"

Double Diamond and Party Favor began laughed derisively, followed by the rest of villagers. This shocked and upset Starlight a lot. She apologized to them about what she did to them, and they forgave her. And now they broke her heart that they don't want her to be part of Sunset Festival.

Starlight then shouted in agony and anger, "Please...! Stop...!"


"STOP!"

"Starlight, wake up!"

Starlight gasped as she got up at once. She then panted heavily. As she looked up, Starlight found herself in the bedroom. Sunset looked concern and uneasy for seeing her friend and senior being afraid and having a nightmare.

"W-Was that a dream?!" Starlight asked in surprise. She turned and found Sunset looking at her. She asked, "Sunset? What are you doing here?"

"Checking on you." Sunset answered calmly, "Did you have some nightmare?"

"M-Me? Why would I have it?"

"Starlight, no denying. Seriously, what happen?"

Starlight sighed, "Fine. I'm more afraid of going back to the village than I thought."

Sunset looked surprise and confused, "Why? Didn't ponies from your village forgave you for what and why you did it?"

"Yes, they did. But truthfully, I don't think I deserve it, not after what I have done to them. Maybe I shouldn't go back to my old village."

"Starlight, that's ridiculous. Everypony deserve the second chances, and even you. But if they didn't forgive you, they wouldn't have sent the invitation to you in the first place."

Starlight hummed thoughtfully, "I see. But I'm still worried. What do I do now?"

"Well, maybe you should talk with Twilight and others," Sunset suggested, "After all, they're our friends especially the princess is our mentor. They can help us out with your problem. And things will turn out alright."

Starlight sighed before smiled, "Better than nothing I suppose..."


In the next morning, Starlight and Sunset called both Mane Six and Shadow Dragon at the Council Chamber for discussion about her problems and concerns of going to the village for Sunset Festival. Spike, Nyx and Lance were among them. The ponies were surprised by the question.

"But why, darling?" Rarity asked, "You went back to apologize. They accepted. Everypony has moved on."

"But have they?" Starlight asked in concern, which surprise the ponies, "They don't really know how much I've changed. Or even worse, maybe I haven't changed as much as I think I have!"

"Trust me. You are a totally different pony now." Rainbow supported happily before said amusingly, "I mean, you were pretty awful." She then got her head whacked by Shadow Dragon. She yelped in pain, "That's hurt! She was a bad guy! It's a compliment!"

Shadow Dragon gave annoying looks, "That's not helpful, Rainbow."

Fluttershy sighed before smiled, "I don't think they would've sent the invitation if they didn't want you to come. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you."

Sunset smiled before nudged Starlight's chest a bit, "Told you, Sunset."

"And getting an invitation to a party and not going?!" Pinkie asked in shock and anger, "That's like... I-It's like...! Well, I don't know what it's like, but it is definitely bad. And you know U hate ponies don't appreciate party! Seriously, why ponies hate parties?!"

"Pinkie, I think we're going on to wrong topic," Shadow Dragon remarked in annoyance.

Applejack sighed, "Just be honest with them. I'm sure they'll understand where you're comin' from."

"I understand how hard this is for you. Maybe if you took a friend along, it might make things easier." Twilight suggested calmly, "Somepony you trust who would look out for you?"

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "Having two or three ponies will make you comfortable when visited your village."

After hearing ponies giving out their suggestions, Starlight gave in some thoughts about which pony will be accompany her for the journey.


Outskirt of Castle of Friendship, Starlight was helping and assisting two ponies of packing and putting the luggage and package into the wagon.

"Thanks so much for doing this, you two," Starlight thanked happily while looking at two ponies, "When Twilight and Shadow Dragon said I should bring a friend or two, you were the first ponies I thought of."

Trixie and Sunset Smiled happily as they both just finished packing their stuffs up. Twilight and her friends arrived at the scene. Twilight was annoyed and disappointed about Starlight choosing Trixie being the friend to accompany her for journey. But she was grateful that Sunset is with Starlight, making sure that her first student doesn't getting into troubles.

"Great idea, Princess Twilight." Trixie said arrogantly to Twilight, "Asking me – Starlight's first best friend – to help her on this difficult journey really shows how wise a princess you have become."

Noticed Twilight's annoyed looks, Sunset sighed in annoyance, "Oh boy. No wonder why Twilight didn't like it." She cleared her throat while smiled at Starlight, "No problem. Just glad to be with you, Starlight."

Starlight turned and looked at Twilight and her friends, "The festival lasts a whole week, but I'm sure we won't stay that long."

"Oh. I don't know, Starlight." Trixie said amusingly as she held and patted on Starlight's shoulder gently, "Time really flies when you're spending it with your best friend!"

Sunset groaned before coming in-between Trixie and Starlight as she spoke dryly and firmly, "Which is why I'm making sure that three of us gotten into some unnecessary troubles, got it, Trixie?"

Trixie giggled uneasily, "Of course. Won't happen. Promised."

Twilight sighed, "That's good to hear. Thank you, Sunset for being a good pupil and a friend to Starlight. Just stay out of troubles, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Starlight, Sunset and Trixie exclaimed happily.

And so, three mares headed off for their journey to Starlight's Village now, along with the wagon. Twilight and her friends cried and waved goodbye to them. Unknown to any of them, the shadowy humanoid figure formed and appeared on the castle walls. His eyes narrowed firmly and darkly as the shadowy figure slowly disappeared into nothingness.

While waving goodbye to them, Twilight yelped in pain as she felt something on her chest. As she was about to fall, Shadow Dragon and Applejack quickly grabbed and held her in time. Her friends became uneasy and worried about them.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

Applejack hissed, "You're not hurt, are you?"

"I-I'm fine..." Twilight said with a bit of pain, "Just little dizzy."

"Maybe we should go back to the castle now. You need to rest, Twi," Shadow Dragon suggested.

Applejack nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I don't think you haven't recovered from Maul's raping you. That must be seriously pain for you to handle."

Twilight sighed, "I guess you're right. Let's go."

Twilight and her friends headed off and returned to the Castle of Friendship for some rest. Unknown to any of them, inside Alicorn's chest, lies a crimson-greenish glowing darkly. What could this mean? Are Twilight and her friends in grave danger?


After spending for four hours of travelling, three mares arrived at the old village. Trixie and Sunset looked amazed and surprise about it while Starlight looked uneasy and concern. The pink unicorn is having doubts and concerns of going to see her friends due to her past actions.

Trixie whistled, "There it is! The town where you-!"

Starlight frantically interrupted, "Magically stole everypony's cutie marks, replaced them with equal signs, and forced them all to hide their natural talents?"

Trixie was annoyed as she remarked, "I was going to say where you came from, but yours is a more... emotionally traumatic answer."

"You're not helping," Sunset snarled a bit, scaring Trixie a bit. She sighed as she turned and looked at Starlight, "Look, Starlight, just enjoy the festival and stop thinking about what has happened from the past, okay?"

Starlight sighed, "Okay. Just enjoy festival and stop thinking about the past. That's easy enough." Trixie and Sunset smiled in relief. She then panicked frantically and fearfully, "I can't do it! I just can't! I just can't! I really can't!"

"So much for cheerful pep talk..." Trixie said amusingly.

Sunset groaned before giving a glare at Trixie, "You'd think you can do better than mine?"

Trixie scoffed, "I could try." She turned and looked at Starlight, "Starlight, calm down. Don't be afraid and scared. You can tell me about what's going on."

"I'm worried, girls." Starlight explained in concern, making Trixie and Sunset looked at her. She gulped and continued, "I'm really worried about what they're gonna ask me to do."

"I don't understand, Starlight." Trixie said in confusion, "What is it you're afraid that they're asking you to do?"

Sunset hummed thoughtfully, "This isn't about them forgiving you. It's something else that you don't want them to ask you to do."

"Yes. And it's the leadership," Starlight answered in concern, surprise both Trixie and Sunset. She continued, "I was horrible when I led that town! I was ready for them to not trust me, but... I wasn't ready for them to put me in charge again! With my past, I should never be in charge of anything!"

"Starlight..." Sunset said in concern.

"So you messed up. Big deal." Trixie remarked amusingly.

Sunset groaned, "Trixie!"

"Hey! I'm not done! I'm still helping her now!" Trixie said in annoyance before sighed while looking at both unicorns, "Don't you ever tell another pony I said this, but even Trixie's made mistakes."

Both Sunset and Starlight were surprised and shocked by her advice. Sunset spoke, "Okay. I did not expect that advice..."

Starlight nodded, "Yeah, me too."

Trixie giggled, "I know! The trick is to just move on and pretend they never happened."

Starlight hummed, "I feel like that's almost good advice."

"But also, Starlight," Sunset added calmly and gently, "If you feel you don't want to do it, just say the work and we'll be there for you. We've got your back."

Starlight sighed, "Well, I couldn't ask for more than that. If we're gonna do this, let's do it."

Starlight and her friends marched into the village, where they found the villagers were still setting up the Sunset Festival. Starlight was nervous of going through it, however, both Sunset and Trixie encouraged and supported her to do it. She sighed and nodded in agreement that she's going through it.

Three mares approached to Double Diamond and Party Favor, who setting up the Sunset Festival banner up. Hearing the walking hooves, both stallion turned and found Starlight and her friends stood before them. They both smiled happily and relief.

"Oh! Starlight, you came!" Double Diamond greeted happily.

"We were worried you wouldn't be able to make it! Are you staying the whole week?" Party Favor asked happily as the rest of villagers came and surrounded Starlight and her friends. He continued, "We have different events planned each day!"

Sugar Belle came to Starlight, "How is it living in a castle? Are these two your new friends?"

"It is so good to see you!" Double Diamond exclaimed happily.

Trixie giggled amusingly, making Sunset nudged on the blue unicorn's chest for trying to make fun of Starlight.

Starlight sighed gently, "It's good to see all of you, too."

"You got here just in time. We were having some debate about these banners." Party Favor said happily as he looked at several banner designs, "Which do you think feels more 'sunsetty'?"

"O-Oh, you don't need me to decide that. Heh." Starlight said uneasily, "Whatever you think is probably best."

Double Diamond nodded and asked, "Uh, well, how about helping us with the routes for the relay races tomorrow? Can you take a look?"

Starlight gulped, "Oh, I-I shouldn't. You all go ahead. I-I just want to enjoy the festival."

"But you will be a judge for the baking competition, right?" Sugar Belle asked hopefully.

Double Diamond smiled, "We had a few questions about the order of the acts for the talent show."

"And the unicorns have a fireworks show planned! We could really use your help!" Night Glider said happily.

As more villagers continued chatting and asking lots of questions to Starlight; they have made her uneasy, nervous and worried like she's going to explode especially her horn is lighting up. Sunset noticed it as she knew where this could be leading it. She has to do something now.

"WAIT!" Sunset shouted out loud. Everyone stopped their chats and looked at her. She yelped and panicked fearfully and frantically, "Uh... Eh... I... Uh... I don't think Starlight should be handling these kind of jobs."

The villagers looked confuse and surprise. Double Diamond asked, "Why not? Starlight was the leader here and she knows the best!"

"No, I don't!" Starlight exclaimed out loud. Everyone turned and looked at her. She gulped before sighed, "No, I can't. I just can't!"

"B-But Starlight... You've always good of what you think it's best for us." Party Favor insisted.

Night Glider nodded in agreement, "Yeah! You're the best!"

"We couldn't have done better for our village, without you." Sugar Belle said happily.

"You all could have!" Starlight exclaimed in disagreement, which shock and concerned the villagers. She sighed, "I'm not suited for the tasks. I'm sorry. I can't do it because... Because of what I have done here..."

"Starlight..." Double Diamond said in shock and confusion before he gasped in realization about her behavior, "If this is about what and why you make all of us have same cutie marks, we have nothing against you."

"In fact, we forgive you." Party Favor added in.

Sugar Belle nodded, "We understand what you have been through, Starlight."

"We asked your help because you know what's best for the village," Night Glider said, "After all, we're friends."

Starlight was surprised and shocked of what they have said. She was relief and happy that the villagers have forgiven and accepted her. However, she's still having doubts that she would able to help and make the best of Sunset Festival.

"I'm thankful of you all accepting me, but..." Starlight sighed, "I still don't think that I'm suited for this job."

The villagers looked disappointed and upset about Starlight's refusal to be in-charge. Sunset quickly spoke, "And that's why she has us! We're glad to be here to help her and you all. And that why we'll make the best of Sunset Festival!"

"Indeed," Trixie joined in, "The Great and Powerful Trixie is honored to be at your service."

"Really?" Starlight asked in surprise. Both her unicorn friends nodded. She sighed and smiled as she turned to the villagers, "We'd honored to help around."

The villagers were surprised and relieved as they chatted happily about Starlight and her friends are willing to help them now. Starlight was glad that her friends were there for her and willing to help her through. Three mares discussed with the villagers of what they can do to make the best for Sunset Festival.

Unknown to any of them; behind the village's back was the same mysterious figure, who was watching the event. He crossed his arms while glaring at Starlight. He has his own suspicious about her as he determined to find out more about her.


Three days later...

Inside the Castle of Friendship; both Shadow Dragon and Applejack were with Twilight Sparkle inside the bedroom while the rest of their friends are waiting at the foyer. The Princess of Friendship looked very sick and weak as she had a high fever, strange greenish pocks, her magic power weakened and sweating like she felt heat on her body. This made both of them uneasy and worried. As a medic, Shorty did his best to identify and diagnose the sickness, but so far he found nothing. And none of his medicine is working on him.

After taking the blood sample from Twilight's, Shorty turned and spoke to Applejack and Shadow Dragon. He sighed, "I still don't know what cause her like this. But I'm determined to find out. Make sure that she sleeps and take some supplements."

Shadow Dragon and Applejack nodded in understanding. As soon as Shorty left and returned to his lab, they both approached and checked on Twilight from her bed.

"How're you doing, Sugarcube?" Applejack asked in concern.

"A bit sick. Nothing worse..." Twilight said weakly before coughed wheezily, "But I'll make it out."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "Twilight, I'm so sorry for this."

"W-What are you talking about, Shadow?"

"If only I have been with you during my birthday party, than you wouldn't get kidnapped and raped by Maul. Who knows what Demon Changeling did to you?"

"Shadow Dragon, please. Don't blame yourself for my sickness." Twilight said weakly yet calmly before coughed a bit, "You were just upset and angry to enjoy birthday party. There was nothing you could do."

"And this time, I'm with you." Shadow Dragon said firmly as he held her hoof tightly, "I won't let him take you away."

Applejack nodded as she patted Shadow Dragon's back, "And neither do we, Sugarcube."

Twilight couldn't help but smile, "Thanks, guys. You're the best."

Suddenly, Twilight coughed heavily and wheezily. And this time, it's getting worse as she coughed some strange blood out from her throat. This made both Shadow Dragon and Applejack worried and concern about her now. Lance, Nyx and Spike gotten into the bedroom when they heard some noise.

"TWILIGHT!" Shadow Dragon and Applejack exclaimed in concern and fear.

"Twilight, what happen?!" Spike asked, "Did something bad happen to her?!"

"We heard coughing!" Lance added fearfully, "Is she going to be alright?"

Feeling her body in pain and heating up, Twilight screamed in pain and agony, which scared the rest of her friends out. Shadow Dragon and Applejack quickly held her down. The children became uneasy and worried about her.

"I'd better get Shorty now!" Nyx exclaimed in concern.

And just before anyone could do anything, Twilight continued screaming even louder. The rest of her friends have arrived and checked on the noise. They all gasped in concern as Twilight's condition is getting worse.

Her eyes were moving upwards weirdly and scarily as she went blank. She opened her mouth widely while coughing out. Her body began shaking wildly and crazily like something's coming out from her. And comes out of her mouth with a group of Demon Changeling Parasites, which screeched and hissed wildly. The parasites scared the hell out of them.

And juts before the parasites could do anything, Shadow Dragon quickly kicked them aside while pulling Twilight away from them. The rest of his friends formed the perimeter and ready to fight.

"Twilight, you okay?!" Shadow Dragon asked in concern and fear.

Twilight coughed a bit while smiling weakly, "Yeah. I feel a bit better after those things got out of me."

"How did they inside of her?!" Applejack demanded in anger as she turned and glared at Shorty, "I thought she was clear from getting infestation!"

"It was!" Shorty exclaimed in concern before hissed, "They must have lied in dormant when the time is right! That must be a logical reason!"

"Everypony, get ready! Here they come!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in concern.

Demon Changeling Parasites screeched and hissed wildly as they turned and glared at Twilight and her friends. The ponies gasped in shock and worry. And just before they could do anything, the parasites slithered and charged at them. The Demon Changelings Parasites jumped and attacked the ponies, who screamed in fear, agony and pain.


A week later...

Three unicorns have enjoyed working and having fun at the old village. Her old friends were pleased and relieved that Starlight and her two friends came and helped them a lot for Sunset Festival. It was the best week of holiday they ever done. Aftermath, Starlight and her friends packed the stuffs and packages up as they were preparing to head back to Ponyville Town now.

Starlight gave her four old pony friends each other a hug while they all laughed happily. Both Sunset and Trixie smiled happily for seeing them being friends together. Starlight and her old friends departed from hugging.

"Thank you all for accepting me as a friend and in-charge for some stuffs," Starlight said uneasily yet relieved, "Even though I'm not very good at them. And not to mention, I hate being a leader."

"Oh, you don't have to be good at any of stuffs," Party Favor said happily.

Sugar Belle nodded, "Yeah. You just have to be there and be honest what you think it's good for the village."

Double Diamond smiled, "Yeah. We didn't ask you to be a leader. We ask you to be a friend to help us out with our stuffs."

"Best Sunset Festival ever!" Night Glider cheered happily.

Starlight couldn't help but smiled, "Thanks. I really appreciate. I promised to write some letters to you all about what I'm doing."

The villagers chatted and nodded in agreement as they waved goodbyes to Starlight and her friends. Three unicorn mares turned and headed off as they're now returning to Ponyville Town.

Starlight sighed while looking at both Sunset and Trixie, "Thanks for coming and helping me out, girls. I don't know what stupid things I would do at this village."

"Happy to help, Starlight. After all, we're friends," Sunset said proudly.

Trixie nodded, "I agree. But seriously, don't tell anyone about my advice! Got it?!"

Starlight and Sunset giggled amusingly, "Got it!"


Four hours have passed, Starlight and her friends have returned to Ponyville Town. As they were walking through downtown, the spotted Pinkie bouncing around happily.

"Hey, Pinkie Pie!" Starlight called. Pinkie stopped at once as she looked confuse and surprise. She turned and looked at her. She continued, "I'm home!"

"Oh! Good!" Pinkie said 'happily', "Coming from where again?"

Starlight and Sunset looked surprise and confuse while Trixie was ignorant about it. Did Pinkie forget about them going to the old village?

"We... went to my old village? For the festival?" Sunset asked in concern and suspicious, "Remember, Pinkie?"

"Ooh, sounds fun! How was it?" Pinkie said happily.

"It was great and good," Starlight said happily before sighed, "The villagers are okay with me for being friend and in-charge of some events, though I'm still not good at leadership."

"Ooh! Sounds good! Bye!" Pinkie said happily before bounced off. She slammed on somepony else. She got up while looking at the pony. She smiled, "Laxy! What's up?!"

"What's up, Pinkie!" Laxtinct said happily before looked at Starlight and her friends. He gasped as he dragged Pinkie while hugging her and three unicorns, "Starlight! Sunset! Trixie! Welcome back, buddies! How's your party at your old hometown?! I hope they've got some awesome food! Right, Pinkie?!"

Pinkie looked confuse before awed happily, "Right! Awesome party! My little friend."

"It was great, Lax. Thank you for not forgetting about it," Starlight said in relief, "So, why Pinkie forgetting about me and my friends?"

"Random. Remember?" Laxtinct asked happily with a smile. Starlight and Sunset were surprise yet unconvinced about him saying that. He sighed, "Okay. I hit her head hard because she tried to mess with Bladestrike's favorite bun again! And you know how furious he gets when his favorite-!"

"Alright! We get it! Got it! Thank you!" Starlight and Sunset exclaimed in concern.

Laxtinct smiled happily as he moved Pinkie headed off at once. As soon as both funny ponies moved away, Starlight and Sunset looked at each other.

"Pinkie's acting strange, right?" Starlight asked in concern.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. I mean Laxtinct? He's too friendly to do something stupid like that."

"Aren't they strange?" Trixie asked amusingly, earning both Starlight and Sunset glared at her. She looked shock and confuse, "What?"

Starlight and Sunset spotted Applejack and Rarity were walking by. They both quickly greeted their friends, who were confuse about the mares.

"Ah. Welcome back?" Rarity asked in confusion, "Uh... Friends?"

"Did you forget about us again, like Pinkie?" Sunset asked in concern.

"Of course, we didn't!" Applejack protested nervously and worriedly. She looked uneasy and concern as she tried to speak. Saber and Shorty arrived at the scene. Saber whispered to Applejack softly and firmly. the cowgirl gasped, "Of course, we remember! Welcome home, Starlight, Sunset and Trixie! Good to see you all!"

"Yes, it is." Starlight said in relief as she turned and looked at Saber, "Why did you whisper to Applejack?"

Saber crossed his hooves while smiled a bit, "I hate seeing Applejack gets embarrassed for forgetting about you again." He scoffed, "You know her? She loved Apple Buck Season."

Sunset hummed, "And here I thought Pinkie and Lax are acting strange."

"Strange and random. That's part of their characteristic. I'd never understand how they work," Shorty said calmly and gently before patted Rarity's shoulder, "So, how's your Sunset Festival at your old home? Must be good for one whole week?"

Starlight sighed, "It is. It was awesome and best festival we ever did."

Trixie hummed in agreement, "Yeah. If you didn't get freaked out and ran out of the village."

Starlight and Sunset were annoyed by Trixie's remark. But to their surprise, Applejack and Rarity laughed amusingly and wildly. Both Saber and Shorty were annoyed and angered as they gave a nudge on the mares' chest hard.

"Sorry about that. That was very disrespectful, Rarity," Shorty snarled a bit.

Saber nodded, "Yeah. As much I like jokes, it wasn't funny. You two and us are gonna have some talks. Now apologize to them."

Applejack and Rarity were annoyed before bowed, "Sorry. We didn't mean to make fun of you."

"It's okay. At least, you apologize," Starlight said uneasily.

Saber and Shorty dragged and moved Applejack and Rarity away from Starlight and Sunset at once. This make both mares uneasy and suspicious about it. Five familiar Pegasi were flying passed Starlight and Sunset. Starlight and Sunset waved to them at once. Rainbow, Fluttershy, Blazefist, Aqua and Terrorcreep descended and landed on the ground.

"What is it?! We're on the middle of mission!" Fluttershy exclaimed rudely.

Rainbow nodded in agreement, "Yeah! We need Rarity and Applejack. Very important friendship business."

Starlight, Sunset and Trixie were surprised by two Pegasi's attitude, before they get whacked by Aquastroke's slap.

"Come on, you two! Don't be rude with our friends!" Aqua scolded two Pegasi. She cleared her throat, "Sorry about that. Those two ponies were having bad moods lately."

Terrorcreep nodded, "Indeed. Rest assure that we'll get back to you, Starlight and Sunset."

"Either way, you should head back to the Castle and rest," Blazefist said firmly, "And excuse us, we've got work to do!"

Blazefist gestured his team to head off at once. They all flew off at once. This left Starlight and Sunset confuse and concern about it.

Trixie bluntly answered, "I have to say, I'm really not as impressed with your friends as the rest of Equestria is."

"Something's not right with them," Sunset said in concern.

Starlight nodded in agreement, "I'm glad that Dragon Strike Force remember us, but what's with others? We need to talk to Twilight!"

"Definitely!" Sunset exclaimed in agreement.

Starlight and Sunset headed off at once while leaving Trixie confuse and ignorant as she headed off and parked her wagon near to the Castle of Friendship.


Starlight and Sunset headed off to the Castle of Friendship. They both tried to open the door but it was locked surprisingly. They then knocked the door while calling their friends out. Suddenly, the door's revealed a peephole eye.

"Who's there?! What do you want?! Twilight's very busy!" Spike demanded in anger.

"Spike, I really need to speak with her." Starlight exclaimed in concern.

Spike was about to argue. Sunset shouted, "Spike, don't you remember us? We're your friends! And we're not in good mood for your excuses! Open the door now!"

Spike was about to argue back, suddenly, the door is opened at once. Twilight marched out while looking at Sunset and Starlight.

"Sorry about that. I think a certain dragon didn't get his nap today." Twilight said dryly and angrily. Spike huffed as he marched at once. She sighed, "Sorry. He's been acting a little off all day. I think he missed a meal or something."

"He's not the only one. Everypony's acting a little strange today." Starlight said in concern.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. Did something unusual happen here?"

"Yes, it's definitely been one of those days! But nothing bad happen around here," Twilight said uneasily and nervously, "How are you?"

"Starlight? Sunset?" Shadow Dragon asked in surprise as he came into the scene. "You're both back from your trip?!"

"Yeah. We are. But seriously, did something happen around here?" Starlight asked in concern.

Twilight looked nervous and worried. Shadow Dragon shook his head, "Nothing unusual is happening, Starlight. Just tired and exhausted from working. That's all." He then cleared his throat, "What about you? How's the party from your old hometown?"

"It was awesome. My friends were okay with me being leader, even though I'm against it." Starlight said in concern.

"Did something happen?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"Yeah. The townsponies kept asking me things, like they expected me to be in charge again." Starlight answered in concern, "But being a leader is the last thing I should ever be."

"So, you left the town?" Shadow Dragon asked in surprise, "If so, you should have been back on the first day."

"Well, either way, you should definitely never bothered about the village." Twilight said unusually, which surprise Starlight and Sunset. She continued, "If you were worried about what they thought of you before, it's probably way worse now. I'd cut my losses."

Shadow Dragon groaned while giving a facepalmed and muttered, "Idiot..."

"W-What?" Sunset asked in shock and confusion.

"That's... surprising advice, coming from you." Starlight said in shock.

Twilight smiled, "Trust me. I'm the Princess of Friendship. You don't need those ponies. You can always make more friends."

Suddenly, the ponies found Terrorcreep arrived and whispered to both Twilight and Shadow Dragon. Both of them nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of friends, if you'll excuse me, important business to attend to!" Twilight said firmly.

As soon as Twilight headed off, Shadow Dragon sighed, "Sorry about what Twilight said. If those ponies need you again, you should go back. After all, we've known them from the day the map called us. I'm sure you'll reconnect with them soon."

Starlight sighed, "Thanks, Shadow Dragon. By the way, have you seen Nyx and Lance?"

"Yeah. Usually both of them always followed you," Sunset said in agreement yet concern, "And not to mention, I don't see any sign of Metal Ponies."

Shadow Dragon yelped in concern while showing nervous looks, "Well, Uh... Nyx and Lance are with their friends. Metal Ponies are on vacation. That's Princess Twilight's order." He cleared his throat, "Anyway, I should head back for important meeting now."

Shadow Dragon turned and headed to the Council Chamber now, leaving Starlight and Sunset concern and uneasy about it.

"Is it me or do ponies acting strangely?" Sunset said in concern, "Except Dragon Strike Force?"

Starlight nodded, "Yeah. Something's not right."

Starlight and Sunset headed off as they were walking down the hallway of Castle. As they continued walking, both mares yelped as something grabbed and dragged them into the storeroom. They both groaned and moaned in pain before looked up and found Lance, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders glared at them.

"Lance? Nyx? Cutie Mark Crusaders?!" Starlight asked in shock and confuse, "W-What are you-?!"

"Quiet, Changelings!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in anger.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah! You're gonna be sorry for attacking our family and friends!"

Scootaloo scoffed in anger, "Nopony gets away with taking our home without the fight!"

"W-What?! What are you talking about?!" Sunset asked in concern, "Changelings?! Do we look like one?!"

Starlight sighed, "Can you tell us of what's really going on?! Why is everypony acting strangely?!"

"We'll answer it if you answer ours," Nyx said firmly, "What change you to be Twilight's first student?"

"And more importantly, who is the first pony you loved, Sunset?" Lance added the last question.

Both Starlight and Sunset were confused and uneasy of what the children were talking about. If they want answers, they need to answer it now."

"Friendship..." Starlight answered before sighed, "Twilight showed and taught me that the bonds we have shared, we overcome many odds and impossibilities."

Sunset nodded, "And it was Flash Sentry. He was the first pony Human befriend in this Equestria Realm. I fell in love with him."

Lance, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders gave their angry yet firm glare at Sunset and Starlight, who remained firm and calm. After a few moments of staring; the children looked at each other for the moment. They smiled and nodded.

"We believe in you," Nyx said firmly as she and her friends helped Starlight and Sunset getting up. Two mares sighed in relief She continued, "Sorry about that. We were worried that you were the Changelings."

Sunset and Starlight gasped in concern, "WHAT?! CHANGELINGS?!"

"Keep it down!" Lance exclaimed in concern, "And yes, the Changelings are here! Both Normal and Demon too! Thanks to the Parasites, they took our parents and friends!"

Apple Bloom nodded, "Yeah! Our family and friends were taken to the Changeling Hive!"

"Maul and his Changelings came! They turned and became like everypony else!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed in anger and fear, "And we tried to outrun and warn everypony about it, but the Changelings blocked our exits!"

"So, we hid behind the storerooms. It's the least place they would be looking for," Scootaloo said in concern before sighed, "But nopony knows of what's going on here."

"Damn it! This isn't good!" Starlight said in concern, "It's no wonder they all behaved strangely. But I have to admit it that some Changelings did pretty well for acting as Dragon Strike Force."

"Or maybe they're Demon Changelings," Sunset said in concern. Starlight surprisingly looked at her. She shrugged, "I mean think about it. Compare to regular Changelings, they're smarter and stronger than the regulars. Maul must be Shadow Dragon obviously."

"Good. But we need to know what they're here for," Starlight said in concern, "It can't be just for feeding on ponies' love."

"Yeah." Sunset said in agreement, "Where's Metalgear and Metal Ponies? What happen to them?"

Starlight nodded, "Yeah. And I know they hated being shut down or tear to pieces. They're really sensitive and upset about it."

The children yelped and looked nervous and concern before they laughed uneasily and worriedly, making both Starlight and Sunset concern and uneasy.

"Yeah, about that," Lance said in concern, "The Changelings did shut down on them and even tear them apart."

Nyx smiled uneasily, "We did save Metalgear's head. We managed to smuggle him out. And hopefully, he can get some help."

"A week has been passed, no sign of help or Metalgear's coming back," Scootaloo said in concern.

"Unless the Changelings must have caught and tear him to pieces, there is no help!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed in fear.

Apple Bloom gulped, "Then, that means we're on our own."

"Then, there is no choice. We'll to be very careful now," Starlight said in concern.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. Its crawling with Changeling Infestation now."

Slowly opening the door, Starlight and her gang emerged out of the storeroom as they headed straight to the council chamber while keeping their eyes out on any sign of Changelings. So far, there were none. They have arrived at the council chamber, where they took a peek through the opened door.

Starlight and her team found impostors chatted and done various mischievous tricks and pranks on each other or others especially Dragon Strike Force Impostors remained firm and serious as they were awaiting for the order. 'Shadow Dragon' moved to the front while showing his serious face.

"Alright. Everyone's here. And no one's bothering us," 'Shadow Dragon' ordered firmly as he transformed back to Maul. He spoke, "Contact our queen!"

The Impostors nodded firmly as they transformed back to their true forms - Changelings and Demon Changelings. They all placed strange beetle-like device. They all fired the greenish energy beams on each other. They the formed together as it created the communication portal-like. All of them and even Starlight and her team were looking at the screen of Queen Chrysalis.

"Report!"Queen Chrysalis ordered firmly.

"Everything here is going according to plan!" Changeling Trooper reported, "We've replaced the six ponies and their dragon, and have taken control of the castle!"

"Excellent."Queen Chrysalis said in please,"And I've just received word that the princesses from Canterlot have successfully been replaced as well."

"Yeah, everything around here would've gone perfectly..." Maul snarled a bit before glaring at the regular Changelings. He slammed one of them to table hard, "If only these oafs had worked on their acting skills! Seriously, can't you imbeciles get anything right?!"

Demon Changelings laughed amusingly while the regular remained silent and uneasy about their impersonation and acting as Mane Six.

"You're lucky that my boys were there and got these fools out of sights," Maul said in annoyance, "Good thing we've studied our enemies well. You should have done it in the first place."

Queen Chrysalis scoffed,"Big deal. We thought too small last time. One ponynapped princess wasn't enough. With all the most beloved ponies of Equestria taken care of, nopony can stop us! And soon our allies - Dark Mystic Ponies will make their moves to invade and take over the Mystic Realm! Everything will be ours!"

Queen Chrysalis gave a loud evil laughter, followed by both regular and Demon Changelings. Maul was annoyed by his mother's laughter while concerned with her plans if it will succeed or fail again like last time. He then noticed something from the door. He hissed suspiciously about it. The communication portal shut down at once.

Starlight and her team became uneasy and worried after realizing that. As they were about to make a move, Maul pounced out of the council chamber while hissed and roared wildly. This made Starlight's Team screamed in fear and alerted his unit.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Maul asked darkly and amusingly, "Looks like cat's out of the bag! Get them!"

The Changelings hissed wildly and angrily, making Starlight's team to scream and cried in fear - 'RUN'! And so, Starlight's Team make the run now while the Changelings gave chase on them. The team ran through the hallway while avoiding the attacks and blasts from the enemies. They then rammed through the window's glass while screamed fearfully.


Trixie was sleeping peacefully and happily inside the wagon until a loud crash noise and screams occurred. Starlight's team slammed on Trixie's body to the ground. All of them moaned and groaned in pain. Trixie groaned in anger while glaring at them.

"What in Equestria is going on around here?!" Trixie demanded in anger.

"Trixie?! Oh my gosh, you're here! Thank goodness! I thought for sure-!" Starlight stopped while glaring at Trixie, "What did you tell me never to tell another pony?"

Trixie groaned in annoyance and anger as she was about to argue. Sunset interrupted, "Just answer us now!"

Trixie gritted teeth in anger, "That even Trixie's made mistakes." Sunset and Starlight gave an angry glare while the children were confuse and surprise. She answered, "That even Trixie's made mistakes! Okay? Are you happy?!"

BAM!
Maul and his Changelings jumped to the ground while smirked and chuckled darkly and evilly. This scared and shocked Starlight's Team.

"I am now!" Maul exclaimed happily, "Say bye-bye!"

Trixie yelped before screamed in fear. Starlight and her team quickly moved and pushed Trixie and themselves out of the wagon to the floor. Maul and his Changelings quickly surrounded and readied to attack them.

"Game over!" Maul said amusingly.

"Souls of Digitalization!" The voice exclaimed firmly, making everyone shocked and surprise. The Changelings got shot and blasted off, leaving Maul alive. They turned to their back and found Black Alpha stood before them. He summoned his Oryuken Sword, joined by Team Fighters and Shadow Six especially Metalgear's head bouncing around. He aimed his sword at Maul, "Surrender now!"

Maul hissed in anger, "I knew this plan never worked! So long, suckers!"

And just before anyone could do anything, Maul summoned his Dark Mystic Portal as he quickly escaped the battlefield. Starlight's Team sighed in relief as they turned and looked at Black Alpha and his team.

Black Alpha sighed, "Honestly. They really need to work with their acting skills. That was very poor attempt to imitate heroes."

"About time you get help!" Lance exclaimed in annoyance.

Metalgear groaned as he threw his tantrum, "Like you can do any better when you only have a head to bounce around the town and finding our friends for help!"

"What the heck is going on?! How did the Changelings get here?!" Trixie demanded in anger.

Sunset sighed, "Long story short - Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and now Royal Sisters got kidnapped and replaced with Changelings!"

"I'm guessing you're my guardian angel," Starlight asked in surprise. Black Alpha nodded firmly. She sighed, "Good. We've gotten rid of the pests. And now, we need some help now. We need to get to the Crystal Empire for help! That way we can-"

"There's no help coming from the Crystal Empire." The gentle voice spoke.

Everyone turned and found Thorax, Sunburst, Flash and even a new Changeling arrived at the scene. Trixie screamed and panicked in fear and frantically, making Starlight to put the bubble of silence on her. She turned and faced four ponies.

"Thorax, Flash and Sunburst?! You're here!" Starlight exclaimed in relief. She then noticed another Changeling, "And who's this guy? And what's with your wings? They looked different."

"That's Kevin. He's the friend that I want to reform," Thorax introduced calmly. Kevin smiled and waved happily. He turned and looked at his wings, "Well, I'm not sure of how my wings turned like this."

Starlight was about to ask another question but stopped as she asked, "How do I know you aren't some other changeling pretending to be my friends? Tell me something that I know of."

Sunburst, Flash and even Thorax were in shock and concern. Three of them looked at each other as they have to think of something to convince them about they're friends, not enemies.

"But Starlight, you remember what we did back our home?" Sunburst asked in concern, "Like we practice our magic, even though I'm not very good at it. And I'm sorry that I'd never told you about me not being a wizard. I was afraid that you'd disappointed of me."

Flash nodded in agreement, "Plus, I admire Senpai so much because of his heroic action and deeds. I wanna be like him! I loved Sunset so much. I would never harm her."

"You were there when Spike defended me to the ponies of the Crystal Empire." Thorax said in concern.

Sunset hummed while nodded in concern, "Okay. They're real, and hopefully not Demon Changelings."

"But we're not!" Three stallions exclaimed in concern.

"Thank goodness! I was worried that they caught you," Starlight exclaimed in relief.

Sunburst smiled as he hugged her, "Never. I maybe not powerful as you, but I'm still smart wizard."

Starlight giggled as she departed from hugging Sunburst. She removed the bubble of silence, allowing Trixie to speak and calm down. She turned and looked at her friend, "this is Thorax and Kevin. They're reformed changelings. They're on our side. Understand?"

Trixie nodded fearfully. And just before Thorax could approach, she spoke, "If Starlight says you're on our side, I believe her. But maybe just stay over there for now, okay?"

"Okay, that is clear. Glimmer: What did you mean there's no help? Did the changelings get Aunt Cadance too?" Nyx asked in concern.

Thorax hissed, "They took Cadance, Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart!"

"We've got away and escaped here to get some help," Sunburst explained in concern.

Flash sighed, "But it sounds like it's too late for that, too!"

"This isn't good now." Lance said in concern.

"What's going around here?" A familiar tough girl's voice asked. Everyone looked up and found Dragon Lord Ember landed on the ground. She looked confuse and surprise, "Did I miss something?"

"Ember! What are you doing here?" Starlight asked in confusion before giving suspicious looks, "Hold on. How am I so sure you're the real Ember?"

"What are you talking about?" Dragon Lord Ember demanded in anger.

Starlight hummed slyly, "Answer this first: What did you do when your boyfriend was attacked by that mean dragon Garble and Drago during the Gauntlet of Fire?"

Everyone awed and gave 'ooh' noise while some chatted and giggled amusingly. Dragon Lord Ember yelped and blushed in red, "He's not my boyfriend! Can somepony or dragons stopped asking me that stupid questions for once?!"

"Yep. That's definitely Ember." Starlight said amusingly.

"Okay, seriously, what's going on?!" Dragon Lord Ember demanded in annoyance, "Spike called me here because he said it's urgent and need my help. For almost a week, I was too busy to deal with Garble because he's trying to convince to throw away the alliance with ponies. That guy really needs to let go of his pride!"

Sunset explained, "The Changelings took Twilight and her friends, Royal Sisters and the Crystal Empire Royalty."

"What?! Even Spike?!" Dragon Lord Ember asked in shock and concern, making everyone nodded in concern. She groaned in anger before slammed her punch on the rock, "Damn it! So, what's the plan?! Get my Dragon Army to attack and reclaim what is rightfully yours?! Coz I'm ready!"

"Done that," Black Alpha said firmly and calmly. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "My Black Sacred Knights are keeping an eye on both realms, making sure they're safe and secured. After I received reports about leaders' odd behaviors, I told them to investigate and expose to public, and deal with them. They did it successfully."

"Could have told us about it?!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed in annoyance.

"Either way, we should do something about helping our friends now?" Lance said in concern.

"Yeah, Starlight. What are we gonna do?" Trixie asked in concern.

"I... I don't know! There has to be somepony else who can handle this?" Starlight asked in concern and worried.

"There is nopony else! Everypony with powerful magic is already gone!" Trixie reminded in fear.

Sunset hissed in concern, "We can't do nothing now! We need help!"

"You know whenever ponies talk about powerful magic, they always leave me out. If I weren't so evolved, I might decide to take it personally." Discord said amusingly and happily, "Well, isn't this quite the combination of secondary characters? Where are Twilight and the girls?"

Starlight was uncertain about trusting Discord, and was about to interrogate. Black Alpha bluntly interrupted and spoke, "The Changelings ponynapped them to their kingdom."

"WHAT?! And even Fluttershy?!" Discord asked in concern.

"Exactly," Black Alpha said firmly. He turned and looked at the team, "Team Fighters and Shadow Six remained here to guard the area. The rest of you will follow me! With order has been given, all must follow it without no questions! Understand?!"

"Hey! What makes you think we follow you?!" Discord demanded in annoyance. Black Alpha gave him a dark glare. He yelped, "Or just shut up and do what you want! Got it!"

Everyone yelped in concern and feared as they nodded firmly and agreement. The last thing they want is argue and challenge Black Alpha.

Black Alpha nodded firmly, "We leave now!"

And just before anyone could ask, Black Alpha summoned the Mystic Portal as he and his team entered it at once. They all telerpoted to another area now.


As the Mystic Portal opened, Black Alpha and his team of Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Lance Justicestrike, Nyx, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Sunburst, Flash Sentry, Trixie, Thorax, Kevin and Discord emerged out from it. They all stood before the desert wasteland. And ahead of them was a large scary demonically spikes-like castle with holes.

Thorax gulped, "I'd hoped never to see that place again."

"This is it," Black Alpha said firmly and calmly, "The Changeling Kingdom. And they know we're coming. Prepare yourself. No turning back..."

Starlight gulped fearfully, "Twilight... Everypony... Hold on. We're coming now..."

Prepare for Final Episode...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer, Sugar Belle, Night Glider
Kathleen Barr: Trixie, Queen Chrysalis

Minor Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peter: Scootaloo
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
P.J. Bryce: Laxtinct
Brian Drummond: Double Diamond
Sam Vincent: Party Favor

Cameos:
Ted Lewis: Maul
Derek Stephen Prince: Metalgear
Kevin Conroy: Black Alpha
Kyle Rideout: Thorax
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Ian Hanlin: Sunburst
Willa 'Ali' Milner: Dragon Lord Ember
John De Lancie: Discord