• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,452 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,452

Episode 22: There's No 'I' In Team

Author's Note:

I don't hate Season 6 Episode 22. I believed it was quite hilarious and enjoyable to watch as well. And of course, I have some hard time to fit my Mystic Ponies since it's just ponies' point of view from the pasts while Twilight solved the problem at once.

So rather than rewriting that episode, I decided to write new one, which sets after the original one. This one is something I want to focus on Mane Six solving Dragon Strike Force's problems with each other. This is gonna be fun...

At the Castle of Friendship, Twilight and three little ones were inside the Council Chamber. Four of them were waiting for the rest of their friends. They all looked exited and happy like they were expecting something is happening today. The rest of Mane Six have arrived and entered the chamber. They all taken their seats now.

"I see everyone's here. This means one thing..." Twilight said calmly with soft tone of excitement. She smiled happily, "Today is the day, girls! Today is the day!"

Nyx squealed happily while bounced off from her seat, "Yeah! I can't wait for it!"

Leaning against the walls, Lance scoffed while smirked, "Tell me about it. I've been waiting for too long! I can't believe that we're going!"

"Yes!" Pinkie cheered wildly and happily. She then realized something in shock and confusion. She then asked, "Uh... Going where exactly?"

Rainbow nodded while crossed her hooves, "Yeah. What's so special for today?"

"Indeed." Rarity said in agreement before looked at Applejack and Fluttershy, whom were smiling happily. She asked, "Do any of you know something about?"

Fluttershy smiled, "I do."

"So, do I." Applejack added happily, "And believe me, I'm so excited to see their place."

"That's right. Today, we're going to Dragon Strike Force's Headquarter!" Twilight exclaimed happily. Her friends and family made 'ooh' and 'ah' noise. She continued, "We get to know more about their history and adventures especially their foundation of making the team in the first place. This is so exciting!"

"Totally!" Spike exclaimed in agreement while reading his Power Ponies Comic Book, "Everyone knows that every hero or heroine always have a backstory of how they become one! Like Power Ponies!"

"Since everyone's here and ready," Twilight said slyly and amusingly, "We're leaving now!"

Her friends cheered wildly and happily. Twilight and her friends got off from their seats as they all headed off to Dragon Strike Force's Headquarter now. They all can't wait to hear the tales of adventures and heroic deeds their Mystic Friends have performed...


Using the Mystic Portal from the Castle of Friendship's lake, Mane Six and three little ones have arrived at the Sacred Light Land. They looked up ahead, where they saw a giant advanced and modern metallic fortress-like city, filled with cannons and turrets and has several entrances - cave, drawbridge gate, tank park, dock near to the river and even a hanger bay. The building's top walls has the symbol of Dragon Strike Force.

Mane Six awed in amazement and surprise of looking at Dragon Strike Force Fortress.

"Wow..." Twilight said in amazement, "Now, that's really big fortress..."

"Big as the Castle of Friendship," Spike commented in surprise.

Pinkie giggled happily, "Wow. When these Mystic Ponies said that Dragon Strike Force is famous as us, they really mean it!"

"No doubt, partner," Applejack said amusingly, "We should get inside. We don't want to keep our friends waiting for us."

Nyx squealed happily, "Yeah! I'd bet they're exciting to see and host us for their tour!"

"I bet it is," Lance exclaimed happily, "Let's go inside now."

BOOM!The Dragon Strike Force Headquarter's top building engulfed a black smoke. The screams and shouts were heard within it. This shocked and scared Mane Six and their little ones.

"What in the name of Celestia?!" Rarity asked in shock.

Fluttershy gasped, "Oh no! Terrorcreep! He could be in trouble!"

"So do Aqua and Blazefist!" Rainbow exclaimed in concern, "We've gotta help them now!"

Twilight nodded, "We have to get inside now and help them!"

With everyone agreed with her, Twilight and her friends quickly charged to the Dragon Strike Force. They rushed and entered the headquarter. They were on their way to find and help their Mystic Pony Friends before bad things happen to them!


Using the 'lift' to reach their destination on top, Mane Six and the little ponies screamed firmly and wildly as they rushed and barged through the doors. Upon inhaling black smokes, they all stopped and coughed heavily and wheezily. Their visions were blinded by the black fog, and yet they could hear some groaning and moaning in pain. They can tell that Dragon Strike Force was really under attacked by the enemies.

"Oh no..." Lance said in concern, "Dad?! DAD!"

"Shadow Dragon! Anypony! Are you alright?!" Twilight asked in concern.

Rainbow coughed a bit, "Don't worry, we're here! And we've got this!"

"Whoever you are, leave our friends alone!" Applejack exclaimed firmly.

"Or face our wrath!" Fluttershy exclaimed in anger. Everyone looked at her oddly. They'd never thought she could be so aggressive. She blushed and shrugged in embarrassment, "What? I don't like my boyfriend being bullied."

"Say something, please!" Nyx pleaded.

"That... Is... Last... Straw!" Shorty's voice shouted in anger.

Mane Six and the little ones were confused and curios of what they just heard. As soon as the black smoke dispersed, Mane Six and their friends gasped in surprise and shock. They were looking at Dragon Strike Force glaring and scowling at each other. Nine of them were all covered in black ashes, along with burning marks, cuts, scars and even have a bad hairstyles.

"I did not expect this..." Rarity said in shock.

"So... No bad guys attacking?" Pinkie asked in confusion.

While still silent, Dragon Strike Force was still glaring and scowling angrily and darkly at each other. This make Mane Six and the little ones uneasy, confuse and worry about it. Something bad has happen to the team.

"So..." Spike asked, "What happen here?"

Shorty's glasses crack and broke to pieces. He screamed in anger, "I can't take it anymore!" His scream surprised and scared Mane Six and the children while Dragon Strike Force unfazed by him. He groaned in anger, "I am sick of you all keep destroying my inventions! They're my pride and joy! You ruined them, especially you, Laxtinct!"

"Oh! Sure! Blame me again!" Lax exclaimed in anger and fierce. He groaned, "I am so sick of you all keep blaming me! I can't stand it anymore!"

"That's because you're always clumsy, idiot and irresponsible pony I ever met and have in the team! And you always destroyed my works!"

"I did say I'm sorry! What else do you want more?! Dance like idiot?!"

"No! I want you get out of here, pig!"

"Oh no, you didn't call me that! Geek!"

"You did not just call me that!"

"I just did, jerk! You heard me! I did!"

Blazefist groaned in annoyance and anger, "Will both of you shut up for once?! You guys are unbearable! I can't stand on you all!" Shorty and Laxtinct turned and glared at him. He scoffed before patted Tailtech's mane, "At least, Tailtech is a perfect kid for me to handle!"

Tailtech screamed before whacked Blazefist's hoof, "Stop calling me 'a kid'! I'm really sick of you all treating me like a kid! I won't let someone so bossy like you to bully me!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Blazefist demanded in anger. It scared Tailtech off. He gave the fierce glare at fox-pony. He groaned, "You'd better watch what you say, Little T. I can be very nasty! You have no right to call me that! I'm the leader! Whatever I decide or order, I expect you all to obey it!" He pointed his hoof on Tailtech's muzzle, "And it means you be a perfect kid for me to handle! And I meant it! So, be quiet!"

Aqua snarled before pushed Blazefist off, "Back off, Blazefist! I've had it of you and your bossy attitude! You can't treat and boss us around like you own us! We're your friends and team, not units!"

"I know that, Aqua! I know what I'm doing!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself and screw everything else as usual especially to our little girl, you punk-ass!"

"Aqua, don't you dare start arguing me again especially if it's Indigo! I love her a lot!"

"As if! All you did is work and work and work to become military commanding officer than spending your time with me or our daughter!"

"And I still doing it! I love you all! You know that! Don't you dare say I don't have a heart for you all!"

"I dare to say it until you stopped bossing and treating us like slaves! Because I really and gonna kick you ass, asshole!"

"Pathetic..." Terrorcreep remarked dryly. Everyone groaned and glared at him. He scoffed, "Look at yourself. You're nothing but bunch of children."

Blazefist snarled, "I'm your commanding officer, Terrorcreep. And you'd better watch what you're saying to me! Do you get me?!"

"You don't scare me, Blazefist," Terrorcreep smirked amusingly, "I'm not going to take orders from fools like you! I might as well be a good leader! I'm better than you all."

"You?!" Saber asked in annoyance before scoffed, "Please! You can't even tell us of what we were suppose to do before the mission even start!" Everyone was annoyed and angered by his arrogance. He continued, "After all, I am the Prince of Dragoon Republic Nation and the Detective! I should be the one."

"Unlikely, fool," Terrorcreep remarked dryly.

"You're just jealous that I'm part of royalty," Saber said amusingly, "And I can't wait to show you all how good my leadership is. I bet it's better than any of you."

"No way! Your leadership stinks especially we have to listen to your boring stories!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in anger and disgust, which annoyed Saber. He smirked proudly, "I should be the one since Blazefist trusted me!"

"Smart-ass..." Saber cursed in annoyance, "Always trying to be smart-ass..."

Blazefist groaned before gave a whack on Shadow Dragon's head, "I let you lead because I feel sorry for you, not trust you, genius!" The young hero groaned and glared at him. He continued, "I wouldn't even trust you with my favorite scarf to keep safe! I haven't forgotten of what you all did from last week!"

Shadow Dragon snarled, "Damn you, bastard!"

"Guys, don't fight. Can't we all get along and forget about this?!" Icy asked in concern.

"Like hell I care?!" Dragon Strike Force exclaimed in anger, "I don't give a damn of how good and great your food is because of him/her!" They yelped in realization, "Uh-oh!"

"W-What?!" Icy demanded in anger. She groaned and screamed, "That's it! No more misses nice girl! Take this, jackasses!"

And just before Dragon Strike Force could do anything, Icy jumped and attacked them. All of them gotten into a heated argument while fighting with each other fiercely and wildly. This shocked and scared Mane Six and the little ones out.

"Did I miss something?" Spike asked in confusion.

"I'm confuse as you, Spike," Lance said in concern.

Nyx hissed, "What's really going on around here?"

"Whatever it is, this has to stop!" Twilight said firmly. She turned and looked at Dragon Strike Force, "Guys, stop fighting now!"

"Yeah." Applejack exclaimed firmly, "This fighting of yours ain't gonna help us solve your problem, partner!"

Rainbow nodded in agreement, "Whatever it is, we can work this out together."

"Quite so," Rarity remarked amusingly and calmly, "I'm pretty sure it's just some misunderstanding you all have."

"Yeah. It's not like we're going through 'P.P.O.V (Pony Point of View)' again. That was quite funny especially meeting Tri-horned Bunyip" Pinkie remarked while giggled a bit. Her friends gave her a glare. She yelped, "But seriously, knock it off!"

Fluttershy sighed while nodded in agreement, "Please, can we stop fighting and talk this out?"

"The hell I care!" Dragon Strike Force shouted in anger and fierce while still fighting with each other, "I'm not stopping until you say 'sorry' for the screw ups!"

And just Twilight and her friends could ask and protest, Dragon Strike Force accidentally drag them all into the fight. All of them screamed in pain and agony at each other during their big fight.

While both teams were fighting and shouting at each other, Tao emerged out from the library while complaining and muttering in anger about using the lift. He was accompanied by Dragon Kick, Mighty Heart and Jade. And just before they could say anything, they saw what was happening.

"What the heck?" Dragon Kick asked in shock and confusion.

Jade whistled amusingly, "Wow... And I thought I have the worse argument with Heavy..."

"Aiiiieeeeeeeeyaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Tao screamed in annoyance and anger. However, both Dragon Strike Force and Mane Six were busy fighting and arguing among themselves. He groaned as he rolled up his imaginative sleeves up on his forelegs. He screamed, "Knock it off!"

WHACK! BANG! BAM!Everyone sans Tao's family yelped and screamed in pain, feeling their heads gotten whacked and knocked hard by the Mystic Councilpony of Light. They all were rubbing their heads gently.

"Why did you do that for?!" Dragon Strike Force, Mane Six and three little ones asked in shock.

"You all bickered and acted like mere foals!" Tao exclaimed in annoyance, "For Mystic's Sake, you're all adult ponies. Act like one now!"

"Technically, I'm still a filly," Nyx pointed out innocently.

Lance nodded while groaned in pain, "Yeah. And besides, we didn't start the fight either. Those guys did it themselves. We just wanna stop it. That's all."

"So, technically, they acted like foals," Spike remarked amusingly. Dragon Strike Force gave the death glares at him. He yelped in concern, "What?! That's the truth!"

Tao sighed in annoyance, "Well. I don't care who started this mess. But clearly, you all need a reminder about being in the team." He smirked amusingly, "And clearly, I know one thing that can solve the problem."

Mighty Heart gasped, "Sensei, you don't actually mean..."

Dragon Strike Force gasped, "Oh no! Not that! Any but that!"

"What?!" Mane Six and three little ones asked in confusion, "What is it?!"

"Trust me." Dragon Kick said uneasily while rubbing his mane gently, "You may like or hate it..."


"Eeyup. I definitely hate it!" Rainbow complained in annoyance.

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force, including three little ones were climbing up the wall of rocks. Their bodies were all tied with ropes, which attached to the giant bolder rock, where Tao and his family were sitting and drinking their tea. Their wings were locked up with metal cuffs while their horns were covered by anti-magic horn ring.

Pinkie sighed, "Well, this is stupid..."

"Aw man! This is heavy!" Lance exclaimed and groaned in pain.

"Tell me about it!" Spike hissed in agreement while struggled of climbing up the walls, "It's like carrying tons of thousand books!"

Rarity groaned while looking at a rope attached to her body, "And not to mention, this makes me look fat. It's really a bad sense of fashion."

Applejack groaned in annoyance, "Really? That's what you worry the most, and not your boyfriend?"

"Of course, I'm worry about him too!" Rarity said in annoyance yet worry tone. She blushed in embarrassment, "I just don't want to be embarrassed in front of him."

Rainbow groaned in annoyance, "And why are we in this again?!"

"Well, we got drag into the fight," Twilight explained in concern, "But still what kind of training is this?"

"It's called 'Teamwork Exercise', Twilight," Tao answered calmly before taking a sip of tea. He sighed, "And it's quite simple. All you got to do is climb and reach to the top with the giant boulder."

"And it's very advance level of training," Mighty Heart explained, "Not everypony or even Mystic Ponies could pass this. Very rare of them do."

Dragon Kick nodded, "Since you all have some fight and argument this morning, it's a perfect exercise for you both team to work on your 'trust' and 'teamwork'."

Looking at Dragon Strike Force, Twilight hummed in concern, "But this makes me wonder of what cause them to have the argument and a fight."

"Yeah. I'm worry about them," Nyx said in concern.

"Maybe we can ask them now?" Fluttershy suggest calmly, "I'm pretty sure we can solve whatever problems they're having."

Pinkie giggled, "Good idea, Fluttershy. I'll ask them." She turned and was about to ask, but instead she got death glares from Dragon Strike Force. That scared her a lot. She then said fearfully, "On second thought, I rather not..."

Twilight sighed while rolled her eyes in annoyance. She turned to Shadow Dragon, "Want to talk about it, Shadow Dragon?"

"I rather not," Shadow Dragon answered dryly.

"Look, Shadow Dragon, I want to help you." Twilight said in concern, "You can't keep whatever the problem you're having to yourself. It's not good. And it could cause a rift to your team."

"You really want to know?" Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance. He turned and glared at his own teammates with anger, "If it weren't for them, I would have gotten it!"

"Don't you dare start with me that again!" Blazefist groaned, "I'm the leader! I should be the one to get it! I have my rights! I decides of whom gets it. And it's me!"

Aquas groaned as she rammed and pushed Blazefist, "There you go again! Again with bossing us around! I'm getting sick of it!"

"Like you're any different from him!" Saber complained in annoyance.

"Hey!" Aqua exclaimed in anger, "Whose side are you on?!"

"No one! That's for sure!" Saber exclaimed in anger, "You guys screw it up badly that I've lost my chance to get it!"

"Says to the detective, who doesn't even use his brain!" Terrorcreep remarked dryly.

Saber groaned in annoyance, "Jerk!"

Terrorcreep smirked, "Aw... Truth hurts, doesn't it?"

"Says you, jackass!" Laxtinct jumped towards Terrorcreep before punched the vampire pony off. He scoffed, "That's for ruining all of my holidays!"

Shorty jumped down while slammed his hind legs on Laxtinct's face, "And this is for keep destroying my inventions, you damn pig!"

"Real mature, Shorty. Always arguing about your inventions," Tailtech mocked in annoyance, "Real mature!"

"Like you're any different at all, Tailtech!" Icy exclaimed in anger before firing her blizzard breeze on Tailtech. She scoffed, "That's for insulting about my food!"

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Nopony cares about your food, Icy! So, why don't you quit and do something better?!"

Icy gasped before shed some tears, "H-How could you?!"

"Dude, that is so cruel!" Laxtinct exclaimed in annoyance.

"Shadow, that wasn't nice of you to say that!" Aqua commented in anger, "But I agree. She needs a new hobby!"

"I think you're the one, who needs it, Aqua!" Blazefist exclaimed in anger, "All of you need it. Why can't you all become a good obedient soldier to obey and take my order, without question?!"

"Well, I need a better husband to take care of me and Indigo!" Aqua groaned in anger.

"And screw everything up?!" Saber asked in anger, "Go to hell with your bossy attitude, Blazefist! I've had it enough of you!"

"Who cares about your order?!" Terrorcreep exclaimed in anger.

"And sometimes, you don't think or even plan at all, Blazefist!" Shorty added in anger.

Tailtech scoffed, "Like you're any better! That's brilliant, jerk!"

"Will you cut it out?!" Blazefist exclaimed in anger, "I order you to be quiet!"

Shadow Dragon groaned as he gave a powerful heabbutt on Blazefist, "Order this, asshole!"

Dragon Strike Force got into a big argument and fighting at each other fiercely and angrily. This annoyed and frustrated the rest of their friends to sigh and groan.

Both team were still struggling with their climbing exercise especially the argument and fight Dragon Strike Force have. And at the same time, they all grunted and groaned in pain and tiresome like something heavy has taken a toll on them. And it's also bringing and dragging them down as well.

Dragon Strike Force was distracted of arguing and fighting with each other while Mane Six and the little ones struggled of climbing up the walls. Nyx noticed the giant boulder glowed in dark color. This surprise and shock her.

"Mummy! Something's funny with that boulder!" Nyx said in concern.

Twilight and her friends looked down as they found the boulder glowed in darkness. They were all in shock and concern about it. They even felt the ropes they're pulling is getting heavier for them to hold and pull it up. It's not good for them.

"That never happen before," Lance said in concern.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Rainbow demanded.

"Why is it becoming so heavy?!" Pinkie asked in annoyance.

Rarity groaned in pain, "What's wrong with that boulder?!"

Twilight thought carefully about the boulder's glowing in darkness and even getting heavy. She gasped in concern, "Oh no! That boulder only glowed and became heavier when our friends are arguing and fighting with each other!"

"What?! You're joking?!" Spike asked in shock.

Fluttershy yelped in pain, "I don't think she is! I felt it too! We need to stop them now! I can't hold it any longer!"

"Yeah. Otherwise, it's going to get us killed!" Applejack said in agreement.

Twilight turned to Shadow Dragon and his friends, "Guys, you need to stop fighting now! You're making the boulder to glow and becoming more heavier too! We have to work together now before it's becoming big problem for us!"

"PLEASE STOP!" Fluttershy pleaded.

"Come on! Knock it out!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in concern.

Applejack groaned in pain, "We can't hold it much longer!"

Unfortunately, Dragon Strike Force ignored Twilight and her friends' warning and concerns. They all continued fighting and arguing with each other. Mane Six and the little ones shouted and pleaded them to stop fighting. However, this only make boulder to glow darker and becoming heavier, which weakening and exhausting the ponies' strengths.

Thus, the boulder has forcefully pull and drag down of both teams from holding and climbing on the wall of rocks. They all screamed in shock and fear. They were all falling straight down to the shores' seas. They all slammed into it Tao and his family safely landed on the giant boulder.

Both teams moaned and groaned in pain while slowly getting up from the sea. Dragon Strike Force glared at each other angrily while Mane Six and the little ones remained silent and recovered from the rough landing. They all removed ropes, cuffs and rings of them.

Tao sighed, "Honestly, you all..."

"That was fun..." Pinkie remarked while looking dizzy, "Can we do it again?"

Rarity groaned, "I rather not..."

"Me too..." Rainbow groaned in pain, "This is really pain to my ass..."

"All of you are hopeless," Tao remarked dryly, "If you allow your anger and pride blind you from trusting your friends and allies, the enemies will easily defeat and destroy you all. So, I suggest you take some timeout and think about your action and lesson."

Dragon Strike Force groaned in anger while looking away from each other. Mane Six and the little ones knew what Tao was talking about. They have experience and dealt with it before - Discord discorded their friendship, Queen Chrysalis tricked them to ignore and abandon Twilight during the wedding and even some minor arguments they have. It wasn't very pleasant for them to handle.

"Aw, come on! Dragon Strike Force won't easily get beaten," Spike said confidently before asked uneasily and concerned, "right?"

Nyx hummed in concern, "I sure hope so, Spike. They don't look like they want to work together."

"They'd better," Lance said in concern.

"Look, fellows. Tao's right." Applejack said in concern, "You're all need to put your differences and problems aside, and start working together as a team and friends. Just like us." She sighed, "We may have different ways, but we're a team."

Fluttershy nodded, "Mm hmm. Maybe you can tell us of what's really going on. So, we can help with your problems to each other."

"They're right." Twilight said in concern, "You all can't work like this. Come on, let's talk about it now."

"Save it, Twilight. I don't give a damn about my team," Shadow Dragon remarked dryly and angrily, "It's just wasting our time."

"For once, we agreed..." Blazefist snarled a bit.

Dragon Strike Force commented in anger to each other "Yeah. Definitely. Whatever! Tell me about it. No kidding! I'm outta here. I'd never want to see you all again! Good luck, jackass."

All of Dragon Strike Force got up and went to their separate ways. This made the rest of their allies to sigh in annoyance about the team. Unknown to anyone, they were being watched by a mysterious flying metal sphere with camera-like. After recording everything, it turned and flew off at once. Where does it go to now?


Fortress of Deity's Wrath, a demonic skull-like fortress with strong defensive walls and several arsenals, turrets and cannons on it, acted as the last line of defense to repel the invaders and protect Main Mystic Realm. housed the army of strong and mighty Mystic Ponies including Commander Nezha Vengito and seven Ultimate Mystic Warriors. The fortress was owned by a powerful and strong Mystic Councilpony of Strength/Courage, Susano.

Inside the military war council room, Nezha Vengito has gathered his colleagues for important discussion. The Ultimate Warriors have arrived and taken their seats.

On the left side of Nezha's were Death Tactic - A blue skinned Unicorn with dark black gentle combed mane and short tail possessed red glowing eyes and worn the white military suit with golden shoulder plate, his cutie mark is Crimson skull with black feathered fan and pistol; Sushi Tsunami - a white-grayish maned Unicorn has short ponytail and armed with watery tentacles-like for her hooveless and her cutie mark is witchcraft symbol with triple water drops, Ripper - Earth Pony worn the gentleman suit, dark coat, eagle's mask-like and top hat, and Starkiller - a white unicorn with brown patches worn brown robe and silver battle armor, gauntlets and his cutie mark is thunder shaped with twin blades

On his right were ZeekCrimson - a crimson metallic Pegasus with golden mane and tail in ponytail worn the robotic armor-like and samurai spiky helmet-like, Soki the Black Oni - grayish Earth Pony with messy and spiky yellow mane and short tail worn samurai armor, Silverclaw - a darker brown Earth Pony with black mane in curved shaped and tail, and his Cutie Mark is Silver Claws, and Ciel - a peach-colored girl with golden mane and tail in ponytail, her cutie mark is energy sphere-like

"Thank you all for coming," Nezha said darkly and calmly as he took his seat, "Now we can begin our meeting."

"So, what is this about?" ZeekCrimson asked suspiciously.

Ripper nodded in agreement, "This better be good. I hate boredom. I need something to kill!"

Silverclaw grumbled, "Yeah! You really bug me, bob! I hate my nap get interrupted."

"Calm down, everyone. We gathered here because of certain group didn't perform their duty well for a week ago," Death Tactic said calmly as his horn glowed in dark crimson light.

He lighted his projector on the table. It then revealed the pictures of Dragon Strike Force performed their performances poorly during their battles against the enemies, rescuing the ponies and even stubbornly and struggled to work together as a team. The Ultimate Warriors but Nezha were surprise and amused of what they were looking at.

"No... It can't be..." Ciel said in concern.

"I don't believe it..." Soki said in shock and confusion, "Why?"

"That's... something..." Starkiller said in shock.

Sushi nodded amusingly, "You could say that again, kid. I'm surprise that the team got a split now..."

"So, do I..." Nezha said in agreement while looking at the projector screen. He narrowed his eyes firmly yet angrily, "It seems Dragon Strike Force have done lots of damages from a week. I'd say that they're nothing but expandable team to our Mystic Realm, gentlemen."

"Lord Nezha, you're not suggesting of disposing them, aren't you?" Death Tactic asked amusingly.

"Tell me you're joking..." Silverclaw asked in annoyance yet anger.

Nezha scoffed while crossed his hooves, "If these fools refuse to take their duty seriously and defend our home, we might as well dispose of them. We cannot accept fools and imbeciles like them."

Ciel gasped, "No! You can't! You can't do this!"

"Screw it, bob!" Silverclaw exclaimed in annoyance, "Seriously, screw it!"

ZeekCrimson nodded in agreement, "With all due respect, Nezha; Dragon Strike Force is the brave, loyal and strong team Mystic-Equestria Alliance ever has, other than us. If you remove them, both our home and Equestria will be defenseless."

"Zeek is right. We cannot dispose of them," Soki said in concern, "We need all available units to defend both of our worlds."

"Equestria is not my concern..." Nezha said firmly and dryly. Everyone remained silent. Ciel, ZeekCrimson, Soki, Silverclaw and Starkiller were in shock and concern. Death Tactic, Sushi Tsunami and Ripper remained calm and firm. He scoffed, "Our duty is to protect Mystic Realm and my grandfather. And we can do it without them especially this stupid 'Magic of Friendship'..."

"But still..." Starkiller said in concern as he has his hooves crossed, "Susano may not approve of our plans."

"Who cares of what he thinks?" Ripper asked rudely, "And besides, I'm sticking with Nezha than that guy because he likes violence, fighting and killing. And so do I."

Sushi nodded in agreement, "Perhaps. But remember, Ripper, our duty is to protect our home from our enemies. Do not forget it."

"Whatever..." Ripper said amusingly, "As long I get some killings to play with."

"So, everyone is in agreement of our decision then?" Death Tactic asked calmly.

"I hope there won't be any disagreement. I don't take 'no' for answers," Nezha asked dryly and darkly. Everyone remained silent while looking at him. He scoffed, "Good. Now, what staretgy we deploy to dispose them."

"Hmm... 'Divide and Conquer' Strategy, I believe." Death Tactic asked amusingly, "An effective strategy could easily defeat them. However, the team is already disunity and easily for us to deal with them in no time."

Nezha smirked, "Exactly. But first, we need to split them up. And then, we will get rid of them one-by-one including Twilight Sparkle and her friends. We can't let them get in our way..."

Death Tactic smirked, "If the team refuse to work as one, they will be orchestra of their own destruction..."


Back at the Dragon Strike Force HQ, Mane Six and the little ones made their return. They eventually found Dragon Strike Force members refused to talk with each other as they were minding their own business.

Shadow Dragon was training his martial art skills at the dojo. Blazefist was working on his documents and bills at his office. Aqua was exercising at the gym. Saber was working on his detective case in his room. Shorty was building Armor Strike-I at the garage. Laxtinct was eating his own food while reading comic books at the park. Terrorcreep was inside his room while doing his 'stuffs'. Tailtech was working on his projects at this workshop. Icy was cooking her food at the kitchen. This makes the girls more worried and concerns of their friends.


Mane Six and the little ones were inside the guest's room now. They were all discussing and chatting about Dragon Strike Force and their problems to each other.

"I'd never seen them so angry with each other," Lance said in concern, "Something is definitely happen to them.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. We should try to talk to them again."

"And we will," Twilight said calmly before turned to others, "If we don't find the source of problems, then they not only won't work as a team, they won't become friends again."

"Tell me about it," Spike said in agreement, "I can't remember how many times you and the girls have fallout. But it's only for a while. But these guys... They've been at each other's throats for a week."

"Yeah. I know what you mean, Twilight," Pinkie said in agreement, "This is like what happen to us from Season 6 Episode 22 - Pony's Point of View."

Rarity groaned a bit, "Well, it's just embarrassment, not serious matters. But still, there must be something we can do."

Applejack hummed, "Yeah. I hate to see what happen next if anyone knew what happen to the team."

"I don't even want to think about it," Fluttershy said in concern, "Oh... I hate to be reminded of our friendship being broken."

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah. We'd better deal with this now before anything happens."

EEEOOOEEEOOO!The siren alerted, surprised and scared off Mane Six and the little ones. They even covered their ears tight. It was very loud for them to handle.

The speaker announced, "Attention! Attention! Proximity Alert! Mystic Realm is under attacked! Multiple Enemy Contacts!"

"Wow... Awesome..." Spike exclaimed in surprise, "Just like Power Ponies, they have the siren to alert them when the city is under attacked!"

"Really?" Nyx and Lance asked in annoyance.

Twilight sighed a bit, "Yes. It is, Spike. And something tells me that we got some unwanted guests here! And whoever it is, it's not good news."

"Since when's a good news for once, Twi," Rainbow asked amusingly.

"Never. That's for sure," Applejack said in concern, "We'd better make sure our friends don't do something stupid when they're alone or together."

"That's a good idea," Fluttershy said in agreement, "I hate to imagine if they're not focus on the battlefield."

"Me too..." Rarity and Pinkie said in concern.

Mane Six and their little ones quickly left the guest room. They all headed off straight to the command center.


Mane Six and the little ones have arrived at the command center, where Dragon Strike Force were looking through Mystic Worldwide Map from computer screen. It has seven locations across the land. And at the same time, the team were arguing with each other again about how they should deal with the situation, and so far none of them were agreeing to it.

"For the last time, we are splitting up! I gave you all a specific location to find out and deal with it!" Blazefist exclaimed in anger, "And that is final!"

"There you go again!" Aqua exclaimed in annoyance, "Bossing us around!"

"Definitely, not planning strategy again," Shorty remarked dryly.

Saber nodded, "Of course, he doesn't. He can't even tell that there's gonna be a trap!"

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Damn it, Blazefist. Would you just listen to us for once and stop being and asshole?!"

"What? Don't tell me you're scared of the mission?" Terrorcreep asked amusingly. Shadow Dragon punched on his face. He groaned, "Son of bitch! Always pick a fight!"

"I'd never like you for once when you're jackass!" Shadow Dragon insulted angrily.

"Oh. Did the Vampire Pony get hurt badly?" Saber asked amusingly.

Laxtinct chuckled, "Touchy..."

"Hey! Knock it off!" Shorty shouted in anger, "We have the mission to complete! Like Blazefist, we split up and deal with it."

"Then, we can go back and mind our own business," Tailtech said firmly.

Icy nodded firmly, "That's something we can agree about. Right?"

"You know what? Fine!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in anger, "Screw it! Do what you want! I don't give damn about this and the team."

"Fine!" Dragon Strike Force exclaimed in agreement.

"Uh... Don't mind us to join the crew?" Twilight asked calmly. Everyone smiled innocently. She continued, "I mean. You need some backup, just in case."

Dragon Strike Force huffed in annoyance, "Whatever..."

"This is gonna take some time..." Lance remarked in concern.

Spike and Nyx sighed, "Tell me about it..."


And so, Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have split up and gone to seven locations in dealing with the enemies. And hopefully, the heroines and little ones get some answers from the Mystic Heroes about their problems, as well as solving theirs.

Lance, Nyx and Spike accompanied both Icy and Tech to Mechsteel State, home and military training base to Mystic Councilpony of Steel - Iron Brave and his Metal Mystic Ponies. They arrived at metallic version of metropolitan yet technological city-like. Three children were amazed and surprised by the city's appearance and advanced technologies.

"Wow... This almost like we're at Human's Realm again..." Nyx commented in amazement.

Spike nodded before looking at his claws, "It sure is. Now, I can take something with my bare claws than using my mouth to take and bite. Who does that?" He turned and found Lance and Nyx glared at him. He chuckled uneasily, "No offense..."

"None taken..." Lance said calmly. He turned and found Icy and Tailtech, who refused to look at each other or even have a talk. He sighed, "Hey, you two. Wanna talk about it?"

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's big misunderstanding."

"Like insulting my cook?" Icy demanded angrily while glaring at Tailtech, "That's really a big 'misunderstanding'..."

Tailtech groaned as he glared at her back, "Well, it is not! Your cook is the worst!"

"You'd take that back, kid! Or else, I'll destroy your stupid workshop!"

"Stop calling me that! I'm older than you are, bitch! And stay away from my place!"

"Oh, that's real mature of you! Calling me like that! And it doesn't sound like one at all!"

"Would you like to try some of my inventions? I welcome to make you one!"

Tailtech and Icy were about to start their fight. And luckily, Nyx halted Icy from her marching while Lance and Spike held Tailtech back.

"Easy. No need to get into some fight!" Lance exclaimed in concern.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. I mean you all don't mean it, right?"

"I meant it!" Icy and Tailtech exclaimed in anger while glaring at each other, "And I hate you both!"

"No, you don't," Nyx answered calmly. Tailtech and Icy turned and glared at her. She continued, "I may not know of why you both argued, but I do know that you care for each other deeply."

"Oh really?" Icy and Tailtech asked in annoyance.

"Like doing charity for the kids," Spike answered, "You both work together well when you were helping Saber."

Lance nodded, "Yeah. Plus, you both helped the team well. You make sure the team come back in one piece and work together. After all, you both are heart of the team."

Icy and Tailtech were annoyed and angered. They both slowly shown sympathy and concern. Nyx smiled a bit, "How about we tried to talk about this problem now?"

Knowing the children were right, Icy and Tailtech nodded in agreement as they agreed to talk. And just before they could say anything, something just ran passed them. And the next moment, both of them yelped in pain as they got knocked out and drop to the ground. This shocked and surprised the children. They eventually found Starkiller stood before them.

Starkiller spoke as he held both Icy and Tailtech up, "I'd be taking them with me."

"Stop! Who are you?!" Spike demanded in anger.

"Starkiller - Ultimate Warrior of Dusk," Starkiller answered, "Don't follow me, or you will have some consequence."

Lance groaned, "Not a chance!"

Lance charged in as he was about to punch on Starkiller. The Ultimate Warrior turned and fired electrical shocks at him. Lance got thrown back on both Nyx and Spike down. Three of them groaned and moaned painfully. Starkiller turned and walked away from the children.


Laxtinct and Pinkie were at inside the jewelry cave, Earthen Rock State. They looked around and only found some several multicolored jewels that attached to the walls and ceilings. While Laxtinct was annoyed and bored, Pinkie smiled happily and looked around of her surroundings.

"Ooh! If I bring Maud here, she'd be happy to see and work on rock mines! She loved rocks!" Pinkie exclaimed and cheered happily. She turned and found Laxtinct was bored and annoyed, "Hey, Laxy. Wanna play the game? It's called 'Figure it Out'! It's the famous game for me to guess! And I can only guess one thing - Lax got issues with his team, and I wonder what makes me so upset! I could name them! Food problem! Girl problem! Brothers problem! Smart problem! Friendship problem!"

Laxtinct was annoyed and angered by Pinkie's randomness, even though he is one. She continued mumbling and cheering happily until she said 'team problem'. He screamed in anger, which shocked and surprised her.

"Ready to talk?" Pinkie asked.

Laxtinct groaned in anger, "I am! I'm sick of ponies especially Shorty and Terrorcreep calling me 'stupid' and 'useless'. I mean I know that I screw somethings up. But come on, I put a lot of effort to help those guys. And what I get?! Being called 'stupid'! I just have had enough of it! I'm sick of it! So sick of it! I mean whenever they did ever say 'thank you' to me!"

"I did!"

"Pinkie, I'm talking about my team. And do you know how frustrating I get about not getting some 'thank you' or giving me something I want?!"

"I know. I felt the same way too."

"Right... Could have fool me, Pinkie."

"No, really. I meant it. I sometimes get annoyed that ponies take my advice or my fun seriously. And not to mention, I don't always get appreciated for helping or making the best party."

"Then, why didn't you argue with your girls?! I mean you've got right."

"I only do that when my friends are mean. But the only thank you I ever want is to see ponies smiled and laughed happily. Now that's the gift I want." Pinkie smiled happily, "Plus, I'd never let a little thing get to me because they and me are always best friends."

"Pinkie..." Laxtinct asked in surprise, "That's something..."

As Pinkie and Laxtinct come across to the another tunnel, they were about to enter it. But instead, they screamed in pain and agony like they were attacked. Suddenly, Soki emerged and exited the cave while dragging both of them out. He then dropped Pinkie down. He then marched out at once.

Pinkie groaned as she regained consciousness, "Hey, what are you doing with Lax?!"

"Sorry, kiddo. He's coming with me," Soki answered darkly before turned and gave the glare to Pinkie, "Don't come. That's final warning!"

"Who are you?!" Pinkie asked in concern.

"Soki... My name is Sokie - Ultimate Warrior of Juggernaut." Soki answered, "I suggest you don't do something stupid. Trust me. It's very unpleasant..."

Soki turned and dragged Laxtinct with him. And all Pinkie could do is helplessly watch her friend being taken away...


Arriving to the Tyger Waterlantis, Rainbow have forced both Blazefist and Aquastroke. Unlike Aqua, they both need bubbles to breathe inside. They were swimming and scuba diving while searching for signs of troubles. So far nothing.

While searching, Rainbow noticed Blazefist and Aqua refused to talk with each other, which concerns her. She spoke, "You guys wanna talk about it?"

"Why am I with her?" Blazefist asked in annoyance.

Aqua nodded, "I wonder the same thing..."

"Well, we can start with why you hate each other so much." Rainbow said calmly, "I mean you two are family. And heck, you even got a kid. Shouldn't you'd be a happy family for once?"

"We were if this asshole hadn't been so stupid and bossy!" Aqua exclaimed in anger, "All he ever think and does is work and work, and never for once in his lifetime - take a vacation for me and her!"

Blazefist groaned, "Oh sure. Always blame the husband because he's doing his best to make sure that his family are in good hooves but instead of being happy or appreciate him!"

"Well! At least, I don't go bossing ponies around and order them like a boss! Some leader or even being a good father you turned out to be."

"You'd better knock it out, Aqua! I am still good leader and father! I'm always do my best for everyone!"

"Well, not best enough, sucker! I'd wish I'd never marry you!"

"I wish I'd never met you! The hell for everything you did for the family!"

"Guys, stop!" Rainbow shouted in anger. Blazefist and Aqua turned and looked at her. She sighed, "Seriously. If you really have that problem, then why didn't you all disband the team and divorce, or even better not having a wonderful kid like Indigo!"

Blazefist and Aqua were in shock and angered. Rainbow continued, "Oh no! I'm not done yet! You both didn't it because you both and others are best friends till the end. Even though there's gonna be a big fight and argue, you're all work it together and overcome the odds. And plus, you both did a wonderful job of being parents to Indigo. Just like how lucky I am to have mine..."

"Rainbow Dash..." Blazefist and Aqua asked in surprise.

Rainbow sighed, "So, please, don't think like that. Don't break your team up. They need you as friends, not leaders or bosses."

Blazefist and Aqua hummed thoughtfully of what Rainbow has said. They then sighed as it's time to tell them what the problem is. However, they instead got blasted by a powerful Hydro Canon. Three of them got slammed to the giant rock. And at the same time, another warrior came and thrust his claws on three of them by stomachs. Three of them groaned and moaned painfully.

And just before the three could do anything, both Blazefist and Aqua got caught by giant bubbles while Rainbow got tied up to the rocks with seaweed by a warrior.

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Rainbow demanded in anger.

"Sorry to burst you family chatting." Sushi said amusingly as she arrived at the scene. She looked at the couples, "I'm taking them to my boss..."

"If I were you, stay out of it," Silverclaw snarled a bit.

"Hey, who the hell are you?!" Rainbow demanded in anger.

"Silverclaw - Ultimate Warrior of Fury," Silverclaw spoke darkly.

"I am Ultimate Warrior of Witchcraft - Sushi Tsunami..." Sushi said amusingly, "See ya, loser..."

Rainbow groaned in anger as she struggled of getting out from entrapped seaweed. And all she could do is watch her friends being taken away by Sushi, who was swimming back to the surface. She screamed in anger and frustration that she couldn't help them now.


Shorty and Rarity were at Phoenix Fireland - homeland for Fire Mystic Ponies and secondary home base to Imperial Phoenix Army. Instead of walking by hooves on the ground, they used the prototype version of Armor Strike I to fly around the area. While Shorty was piloting the Black Hawk gunship, Rarity used the binoculars to keep her eyes out on any sign of troubles.

"Anything?" Shorty asked while looking at the front.

Rarity shook her head, "Nothing. No troubles." She turned and looked at her boyfriend, "Shorty, I need to ask you something."

"Rarity, if this is about my teammates, I really not in mood about it."

"Shorty... Please. I want to help you..."

Shorty sighed in defeat, "I can't stand on them. Whenever I built or invent something for the team, they got destroyed during the battle or my working process! I tried to teach and warn my teammates about my inventions. But instead, they blown and destroyed them. It's really frustrating and annoying. I can't stand on them especially Laxtinct. He constantly destroyed them!"

"I see... But you do care for them, don't you?"

"It's hard to say now. I don't even I can."

"If it were to me, I do." Rarity said calmly, "Even though they constantly destroyed my work, I will continue making them because my friends need me. And I'd never left them hanging."

Shorty was in shock and surprise, "Rarity..."

BOOM!Armor Strike-I got hit from its rotor tail! The gunship began spinning itself out of control. Shorty and Rarity yelped in surprise while screamed. Both of them struggled of pulling the handler up as the gunship was flying straight down. Using all of their strength, the Armor Strike-I landed hard and rough on the ground.

Rarity and Shorty sighed in relief that they survived and avoided the crash landing, despite the black hawk gunship was damaged.

CRASH!
The gunship's front view glass as Shorty got grabbed by neck. He screamed for help. Rarity gasped as she quickly exited the military helicopter. Before she could do anything, a loud bang gave her fright to dodge down. She could only look at ZeekCrimson holding Shorty on his back while aiming his canon blaster at her.

"I do not wish to harm you." ZeekCrimson ordered firmly while his eyes glowed in red, "Ultimate Warrior of Stealth - ZeekCrimson won't show mercy twice to you. So, leave now!"

ZeekCrimson summoned the portal as he entered it, with Shorty. Rarity was in shock and upset before shedding and sobbing tearfully.

"Damn it!" Rarity cursed angrily.


Terrorcreep and Fluttershy were flying across the Wisdom Nation - homeland and also education bases and schools to Wisdom Mystic Ponies. They found the land was so peaceful and quiet. Not a sign of troubles at all.

Fluttershy remained silent while looking at Terrorcreep, who was both annoyed and irritated by her innocent looks. He knew what she wanted to ask and refuse to talk about it. However, they have been silent for two hours as neither of them have spoke a word out. It has tested Terrorcreep's patient and even refused to look at her innocent eyes.

"Please..." Fluttershy asked.

Terrorcreep screamed, "FINE! I'll talk!" He breathed calmly as he spoke, "And truthfully, I'm sick of taking orders from Blazefist, Shadow Dragon or anyone else. I don't even want to protect them especially Laxtinct! I'm tired of this!"

"Why?"

"They're idiots. That's what. They just charged and engaged the enemies, without even planning first. And sometimes, I'm sick of following friendship lessons and even morality of dealing with low-life fools. They think these fools can actually change for better than the Dark Mystic Ponies. I highly doubt it."

"Why?"

"Because the world will never change! Nothing will change! Nopony will change! Not even me! I fight for no one but myself! That's how the world is! Friendship never change the world!"

Fluttershy asked, "Then, why do you love me and even stay with the team?"

"Because..." Terrorcreep was in shock and surprise, "Because... Because... Because..." He sighed i defeat, "Because I cared for them. They're the only friends and family I have, other than Sovereign Lion Black Ops." He nuzzled Fluttershy's muzzle, "And I love you to much to lose..."

Fluttershy smiled, "I know. You're just too shy to admit it."

"Since when did you become so cunning, Fluttershy?" Terrorcreep asked in surprise.

Fluttershy smiled, "Since I learn from my boyfriend. You taught me too well, T.C."

Terrorcreep sighed, "Damn it..."

"Damn this, bitches!"

And just before Terrorcreep and Fluttershy could react, they got blinded by large bright sunlight. They all stopped flapping their wings as they fell down and have crash landing. They both groaned and moaned while slowly recovered from the surprise. Fluttershy got grabbed before squeaked out loud. Got attracted by the noise, he looked up and found Ripper squishing and scaring her.

"Ripper!" Terrorcreep snarled in anger as he armed with his axes, "Let her go now! Or I'll-!"

"Kill me?! Kill the Ultimate Warrior of Death?!" Ripper asked amusingly before chuckled. He then put his knife close to Fluttershy's neck, "I'd like to see you try, asshole! Kill me, then I'll kill her! How do you like that?! Do you wanna see her died?!"

"Don't listen to him!" Fluttershy pleaded.

"Shut up, bitch!" Ripper snapped in anger, scared Fluttershy off. He turned and glared at worried Terrorcreep, "I'm waiting..."

Tempted to kill Ripper, Terrorcreep groaned in anger as he couldn't think of putting a risk on her. He dropped his axes down. And just before he could say anything, Ripper threw his knives at the vampire pony's chest hard. Terrorcreep grunted in pain before dropped to his knees.

"Gotcha. That was too easy..." Ripper said amusingly. He turned to Fluttershy, who was scared and worried. He smirked, "Boo!"

Fluttershy yelped in fear as she dropped to her ground while covered herself. Ripper laughed evilly as he approached and dragged Terrorcreep away from her. Fluttershy was in shock and worried as she cried tearfully and called his name.


Applejack and Saber were heading to Wind Dragoon Utopia, home of Wind Mystic Ponies and even for Dragoon Republic Nation's secondary home base. And unlike Mystic Realm's land, the homeland is made of several floating small islands and one large land above the sea. Both of them were gliding and flying across the islands via their hang gliders. They looked around the surroundings in search for the sign of troubles or enemies.

"No sign of troubles," Saber said calmly. He turned to Applejack, who was struggling of handle the hang glider. He asked, "Hey, you okay AJ? Sorry if you're not comfortable with this."

"Don't worry. I'm fine! Really!" Applejack exclaimed calmly. Saber nodded as he turned to the front. She glided towards him. She asked, "Saber, we need to talk. It's about you and your pals. So, what's really going with you'all?"

"Applejack, I don't want to talk about this."

"Come on, partner. You know you don't mean those things about them. You and them are best friends."

"Applejack, those guys, especially Blazefist and Shadow Dragon, are assholes! They always rush me to get the case done! You can't rush a detective to get it done in one day! You don't go screw it up and get the job done! And not to mention, they didn't help me up with charity event or farm work. That got me mad sometimes. It's frustrating and annoying!"

Applejack sighed in concern, "I know how that feels. I felt the same way about others. But in the end, they especially Twilight helped me. They're my friends. I'm pretty sure they do the same for you, partner."

Saber hummed thoughtfully, "I guess... I'd never thought of it..."

"So, what's really bothering you, partner?" Applejack asked in concern.

And just before Saber could say to Applejack, they got shot down. They all screamed while falling straight down. They all dropped to the ground hard. They both groaned and moaned painfully while struggled of getting up.

"This is why I'd never want to fly," Applejack groaned in pain.

Saber groaned, "What the hell was that?"

"That would be me," The calm voice spoke.

And just before Saber could react, he got shocked and stunned by the shot. Applejack was in shock and concern. She looked up and found Death Tactic and his strong grayish armored elite soldiers arrived to the scene.

Applejack groaned in anger, "Who are you?! What did you do to him?!"

"Death Tactic - Ultimate Warrior of Strategies," Death Tactic introduced himself. He then gestured his soldiers to grab Saber up. He continued, "Don't worry, he's stunned only. I'll be taking him with me now."

"The hell I would let you get away with this!" Applejack exclaimed in anger.

Applejack screamed as she charged at Death Tactic, who dodged first attack before kicking hind leg at her off to the tree. She groaned in pain from her chest.

"It doesn't concern you," Death Tactic said firmly, "This is Mystic Ponies' military matters. So, stay out of it. Let's move..."

Death Tactic turned and marched out. The elite soldiers grabbed and dragged Saber Dragoon while following the Grand Admiral. Applejack was left behind. She groaned and moaned in pain while struggled of getting up. All she can do is watch them taking Saber away from her.


Shadow Dragon and Twilight were at the Knightland, medieval-like homeland and base operation - Dark Sacred Knights. They have gone through some villages, garrisons and forest while asking the locals if there was troubles and problems around. And so far, there were none. They arrived at the giant Lake of Hope, where they were taking a break. Shadow Dragon brought some apples while Twilight brought two cups of water for a lunch.

After their meal, both Shadow Dragon and Twilight were sitting down and resting. And at the same time, they were looking at the beautiful sight of lake.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Twilight asked calmly, "Just two of us alone, looking at the beautiful scenery, having a romantic lunch and have some romantic kiss?"

Shadow Dragon blushed and smiled warmly as he nuzzled Twilight's face gently, "It sure is."

Twilight smiled amusingly, "And of course, we can talk about our best friends especially yours. We're very close to them. Like me, I'm close to Applejack and Fluttershy. The others are still good to me. What about yours? Who's your besties?"

"Well, I mostly close to Aqua, Saber, Terrorcreep and sometimes Lax. The rest are okay. They're the best friends I could-!" Shadow Dragon stopped at once. He then thought before realized something about what Twilight has said. He glared at her, "Wait a minute... Are you trying to make me confess about how much I care for my friends?"

Twilight gave her pouty innocent eyes to Shadow Dragon, "Is it wrong of me to ask you that?"

"Forget it. I'm not gonna say another word. And you're not gonna use your beautiful eyes on me!" Shadow Dragon said in annoyance. Twilight gave her innocent yet beautiful eyes on him. He looked irritated and annoyed for the moment. And slowly, his expression changed into uneasy and nervous expression as he was staring at her eyes. He groaned in defeat, "You always win with those eyes, don't you?"

Twilight giggled amusingly, "Works like a charm." She spoke softly yet amusingly, "Thank you, Rarity." She turned to Shadow Dragon, "So, ready to tell me?"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "They and I... We didn't start well as being friends. We all were enemies and rivals. I hate them all. They always acted like they're high and might, and know everything. It makes me so mad to get them payback for what they did to me!"

"But you didn't, right?"

"Yeah. As much as I want to get some payback, I couldn't bear to let them struggle with their problems. So, I helped them out. And in the end, we're all became both friends and a team."

"That's nice of you, Shadow Dragon. So, tell me do you really hate them so much?"

"N-No. I'd never hate them. I just got annoyed and angered. I really care for them so much. They helped me so much. I wanna help them too. They're my best friends."

Twilight smiled, "I felt the same way for my friends too. Because of them, I've become an Alicorn and the Princess of Friendship. I think they did the same for you."

Shadow Dragon recalled the events he has been through especially his friends helped and redeemed him. He sighed, "Yeah. They did. I guess I owe them an apology and explanation about the problem."

Twilight nodded, "You sure have. Come on. Let's go home now."

Twilight and Shadow Dragon stood up from the ground. And just before they could head out, something jump out from the lake. He slammed his Whirlwind Spear on the ground, causing a powerful shock wave in knocking both to the ground.

"Sorry, if I ruined your date, fools," Nezha said amusingly as he grabbed and held Shadow Dragon, "My team has an appointment with you and yours."

Shadow Dragon groaned, "What the hell do you want?!"

Nezha scoffed, "You and your friends will find out soon."

"Let him go!" Twilight demanded in anger as her horn glowed in purple colored, "Before I get mad."

"Pathetic..." Nezha remarked dryly.

And just before Twilight could do anything, Nezha unleashed a powerful blast of his Whirlwind Spear at her. She got blown and knocked right on the tree's trunk hard. She dropped to the ground hard.

"TWILIGHT!" Shadow Dragon screamed in anger.

"Let's go to the Fortress..." Nezha said amusingly.

As Twilight struggled of getting up, Nezha's body glowed in dark crimson aura. Bringing Shadow Dragon, he disappeared and teleported out. Twilight gasped in concern before screamed in fear.

"Noooooooooooooooo!"


Using the Mystic Portals; Mane Six and the little ones especially Rarity struggled piloting the Armor Strike-I as they escaped, regrouped and returned to Dragon Strike Force Headquarter. They're all badly injured and wounded. They all shouted and explained to each other about the attacks from Ultimate Warriors and even their friends got kidnapped. Everyone was in shock and concern.

"We have to go and get them back!" Twilight exclaimed in concern.

Applejack nodded, "And we will, Twilight. They're our friends too!"

"Yeah, I'm with you, Twi!" Rainbow supported.

"Me too!" Pinkie agreed as she worn a military uniform and saluted, "Nopony gets left behind!"

"But what if it is trap?" Fluttershy asked in concern before showing her firm eyes, "I'm not saying to ignore our friends, but we need to be careful."

"Then, it's the risk we must take. We can't afford to lose them!" Rarity said firmly.

"But where will they be?" Spike asked in concern, "They'd be expecting us."

"Yeah. The fight won't be easy," Lance said in concern.

Nyx noticed a letter attached to the door. She levitated and opened it. She read it carefully before gasped in shock and surprise. She turned to her friends and family.

"Mummy! Girls! Look what I've found!" Nyx shouted. Everyone came to her. She then showed the letter to them, "I think we know how to help our friends!"


Piloting the damaged Armor Strike-I, Mane Six and the little ones were heading to the Fortress of Deity's Wrath. Unfortunately, they were screaming in fear and worry due to Rarity struggled piloting the Black Hawk Gunship, which scared them because she never done it before. Arriving to their destination, the gunship again had a crash landing on the beach hard. They all groaned and moaned painfully.

"Next time we use hot air balloon!" Rainbow Dash complained.

Pinkie groaned, "Yeah. It's much safer."

"Agreed," Fluttershy supported.

"Terribly sorry, darlings," Rarity apologized, "I guess he doesn't like air balloons. Plus, I'm still new to be a pilot."

Applejack sighed as she looked at the Fortress of Deity's Wrath, "Either way, we're here."

"Wow... That is one scary fortress..." Lance said in shock.

Spike gulped, "Guess we know why they call it 'Fortress of Deity's Wrath', and why it's owned by Ultimate Warriors."

"You'd think we can beat the Ultimates," Nyx asked in concern.

Twilight sighed, "Let's just hope we don't. We need to get our friends out. That's all we need." She then looked at the letter, "Okay. Let's see how it goes..."


Following the letter's instruction carefully, Mane Six and the little ones work together to avoid and overcome some securities and traps - Pinkie's instinct to detect traps, Rarity's charm with securities, Rainbow's speed, Applejack's strength, Fluttershy's communication with animals, Spike's distraction, Lance's courage, Twilight's and Nyx's wits.

Mane Six and her friends have arrived to the metallic advanced lab-like, where they found Dragon Strike Force trapped inside the bubbles-like. They all cheered and cried to their friends, who were surprised and worried.

"You're alright! We're here to help you!" Mane Six and the little ones cheered happily.

"No! Get out of here!" Dragon Strike Force shouted in fear and concern, "It's a trap!"

Mane Six and the little ones asked, "WHAT?!"

Suddenly, the lights flared out. Mane Six and their little ones turned to their back. They found Nezha and his Ultimate Warriors especially the dark crimson eyes of ZeekCrimson stood before them. Nezha held wounded Ciel tightly. Everyone but their enemies was in shock and concern.

Ciel groaned, "Sorry. I tried to help you get here before they know it..."

"Ciel!" Shorty shouted in concern, "What have you done to her?!"

"I've been expecting you..." Nezha said darkly and amusingly. He threw Ciel to Mane Six and the little ones. They all quickly formed a perimeter around Dragon Strike Force's prison cells. He smirked, "Let me ask you this - do you have what it takes to stop and defeat me? Are you ready to die for them?"

Death Tactic nodded in agreement while smiling, "There are five options for you to choose - Fight, Defend, Escape, Surrender and Death..."

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Twilight, get your friends out of here now!" Dragon Strike Force exclaimed and shouted in concern and agreement. He hissed, "Please... Don't do this."

"Sorry. That's not a request," Twilight said firmly, "We chose to save our friends! We're not afraid of you."

"YEAH!" Mane Five and the little ones exclaimed in agreement.

Nezha smirked, "Then, 'Death' it is... Engage!"

Six of Ultimate Warriors charged at Mane Six and their friends. Lance, Nyx and Spike remained behind to look after and protect Ciel and Dragon Strike Force.

Using her speed, flying and even using Mystical Magic Spear to fight; Rainbow Dash dodged the attacks while charging at Sushi, who used her water ability of firing her Hydro Canon, Water Shots and whipping on her. Soki swung his Oni Broadsword at Pinkie, who quickly dodged the attacks while firing her Party Canon at him. Applejack and Silverclaw punched, blocked and struck their Mind Whiplash and claws at each other. Fluttershy used her Animal Ruby to fight off Ripper, who enjoyed scaring and attacking her with his insane looks and scary weapon. Rarity fired her Diamond Gatling Blasters at ZeekCrimson, who easily blocked and deflected the blasts for few times. Twilight and Starkiller used their Star Sparkle Sword and twin swords at each other for few times.

Unfortunately, Mane Six was losing their battles to the Ultimate Warriors. They used their weapons and skills to fight the enemies off, who dodged and avoided the attacks easily while strike back at them hard. Dragon Strike Force cried and demanded their best friends to stop fighting. However, six heroines continued their fierce resistance against the Ultimate Warriors.

Seeing enough of the battlefield, Nezha lifted his hand up in signalling his warriors to stop. They all did and moved aside. Death Tactic unleashed his powerful Shockwave Blasts in electrocuted and shocking Mane Six. Nezha jumped to the scene as he swung his Whirlwind Spear in knocking and beating them up to the ground.

Mane Six groaned in pain as they struggled of getting up while glaring at the Ultimate Warriors. Dragon Strike Force shouted to their friends to stop and get out. Nezha approached while aimed his Whirlwind Spear at six heroines.

"This is too easy. Where is your fighting spirit now, heroes?" Nezha asked amusingly and darkly, "I'm so disappointed. I should have expected more of this."

"Are you ready to surrender?" Death Tactic asked amusingly.

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Twilight, please!" Don't do it!"

"Get out of here!" Dragon Strike Force pleaded in concern.

"Never..." Twilight groaned in pain, "I'd never stop fighting until I get Shadow Dragon back! I'm not afraid of you!"

"You said it, Twi! We won't back down from the fight!" Applejack said firmly, "I'm getting Saber back! Nopony messes with our friends!"

"Me too!" Rainbow exclaimed firmly, "You're not taking my coach and her husband from her family. I'm gonna make sure they go home together!"

"I will never forgive you for hurting my Shorty!" Rarity said firmly.

Fluttershy nodded while using her 'Stare', "Me too! I will protect Terrorcreep no matter what! I must be brave for him!"

"Yeah! Friends look after one and another," Pinkie said firmly, "And you're not gonna hurt our buddies especially Lax, Icy and Tailtech!"

"So, give your best shot, jackass!" Twilight shouted firmly, "We won't back down from the fight until we saved them, no matter how the odds are!"

Nezha and his Ultimate Warriors remained firm and calm while glaring at Twilight and her friends, who armed and readied to fight. Dragon Strike Force was surprised and amazed by Mane Six's courage and determination to fight on.

"Even when Dragon Strike Force are at the disunity state?" Nezha asked amusingly. Twilight and her friends nodded firmly. He scoffed, "Release them." Everyone but Death Tactic was in shock and surprise by his answer. He nodded, "You heard me. Release them."

Death Tactic nodded as he pressed a red button in freeing Dragon Strike Force from their prison cells. He even allowed ZeekCrimson to be freed from mind-controlled powers. The Mystic Heroes and ZeekCrimson armed with their weapons while coming to Mane Six's aid and ready to fight against the enemies.

"What's the catch?" Shadow Dragon demanded in annoyance.

Nezha scoffed, "I wish to see how much determination and courage you all really have to protect and save each other especially a disunity team like Dragon Strike Force. You all managed to calm and convince them about their mistakes and unite them for a common goal." He then continued calmly and firmly, "I must say - 'impressive'. Now, get out. Take these two traitors with you."

"How do we can trust you?" Shadow Dragon asked suspiciously.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. Why do you want to help us?"

"I don't..." Nezha answered darkly, "I don't like wasting talented and strong warriors like you all. We all have duties to perform - protect our home and even Equestria. But should any of you all performed it poorly, we won't give you a second chance. Understand?"

"Whatever..." Shadow Dragon said dryly, "But if you ever attack my friends or Twilight again-!"

"Don't hesitate to do what you must because I won't. I do what I must to protect Mystic Realm. If you get in our way or vice-versa, take the fight with us seriously. We won't go easy on you, the next time we meet."

Though annoyed and angered with Nezha's reasons, Dragon Strike Force and even Mane Six reluctantly and uneasily accepted it. They all marched and exited the lab now. Ultimate Warriors turned and looked at Nezha as they questioned his methods and choices.

"Calm yourself. I didn't do it for these fools. My only interest is a duel with Shadow Dragon and protect Mystic Realm. That's all that matters." Nezha said firmly.

Death Tactic nodded understandingly, "Should they make a mistake again?"

Nezha scoffed, "The strong will survive. The weak will perish..."

"I hope you're not planning to betray what your family has stand for, Nezha." The firm voice spoke. Nezha turned and looked at Susano, who has entered the scene. Nezha and his officers bowed down before him. He spoke, "We need to talk about you and your future."

Nezha groaned while bowed down to the ground, "Yes, my master..."


Dragon Strike Force, Mane Six, ZeekCrimson and the little ones have left the Fortress of Deity's Wrath via Armor Strike-I. They're all heading back to their headquarter. Everyone was relaxing and calming down inside the cockpit. Dragon Strike Force looked at each other sympathetically and shamefully while Mane Six looked uneasy and worried.

"Guys..." Shadow Dragon said calmly and firmly, "I'm..."

Dragon Strike Force shouted and apologized, "I'm sorry for having a big fight with you all. I promised that I'll do better!" They all were surprised and shocked, "Really?" They sighed, "That's a relief. Thanks..."

Mane Six and little one smiled and sighed, "Thank goodness."

"Ciel... Zeek... You're okay?" Shorty asked.

Ciel nodded, "Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't help you much especially not sure about Nezha's real plans for snapping and getting you all to apologize and work together."

ZeekCrimson nodded, "Indeed. It's hard to tell of what Nezha and Death Tactic were really after."

"It doesn't matter. But I'm just glad that you're all alright," Shorty said calmly before smiled, "Plus, you're both welcome to join our group."

Ciel and ZeekCrimson smiled, "Thanks. We'd be glad to join."

"Now, that is over. There's one more thing to do," Twilight said calmly.

Shadow Dragon smirked, "Yeah. Everyone in?"

Everyone but Ciel and ZeekCrimson turned and looked at Shadow Dragon and Twilight. They all smiled and nodded happily and proudly like they knew what their friends were referring to.


Dragon Strike Force, Mane Six and the little one returned to 'Teamwork Exercise'. Unlike before, they all worked together well as they managed to climb to the top of shores while bringing the giant bolder up. They all cheered wildly and happily. Tao and his family climbed down from the giant boulder.

"Well done, everyone. You all did well," Tao said calmly, "United we stand, divided our enemies will fall."

"You've said it, dad," Shadow Dragon said in agreement.

Twilight turned to Shadow Dragon, "Okay, Shadow Dragon. Now, we've got everyone to say sorry to each other especially getting the gang back. We need to know one thing-?!"

"What the hell are you arguing about?!" Spike asked impatiently.

Lance nodded, "Yeah It must be serious."

"Can you tell us now?" Nyx asked curiously.

Mane Six and the little ones looked innocently and pleaded Dragon Strike Force to let them know of what they were arguing about. This make the heroic Mystic Team embarrassed and uneasy about the fight they have from one week ago.

"Yeah... That would be a funny story to tell..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
P.J. Bryce: Laxtinct
Kate Higgins: Tailtech
Cristina Vee: Icy
Sean Schemmel: Nezha Vengito

Minor Casts:
Lars Mikkelsen: Death Tactic
Cree Summer: Sushi Tsunami
Alec Newman: Ripper
Sam Witwer: Starkiller
David Beron: Soki the Black Oni
Hugh Jackman: Silverclaw
Lucas Gilbertson: ZeekCrimson
Stephanie Sheh: Cieli
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Jackie Chan: Dragon Kick
Cherami Leigh: Jade Adventure
Noah Nelson: Mighty Heart

Cameo:
Idris Elba: Susano