• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,428 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,428

Episode 2: The Crystalling - Part 2

As the dark storm approaching the Crystal Empire, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were still looking at the shattered pieces of Crystal Heart. They couldn't believe in their eyes that the baby destroyed it.

"So... not only can we not take part in a fabulous ancient ceremony," Rarity asked in concern, "but we're also about to be frozen solid!"

Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement, "Without the Crystal Heart's magical protection, the entire city's about to become a winter wasteland!"

"But what about when King Sombra ruled the Crystal Empire and the Crystal Heart was missin'?" Applejack asked in concern and worry, "The city wasn't covered in snow then!"

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "The Heart wasn't missing. It was still in the castle. King Sombra had just hidden it."

"I'm afraid Twilight is correct. If he did, Umbrum Ponies will survive it while Crystal Ponies don't," Solflare said in concern, "and the storm clouds are already forming."

Opened the curtains, Princess Celestia hissed, "We must deal with this at once."

The dark storm were forming up while launching some thunder and lightning. Rainbow Dash smirked as she cracked her hooves gently and calmly.

"I can totally fly up there and bust those puppies! No problem!" Rainbow Dash smirked.

Just before Rainbow Dash could fly, Princess Celestia closed the curtains, "I wouldn't advise it, Rainbow Dash. Those storm clouds are not like the ones you know."

Princess Luna nodded in agreement, "This far north, the weather has a will of its own, and now it will only grow stronger, enveloping everything in its path."

"Including the Crystal Empire," Princess Cadance exclaimed in concern.

Twilight Sparkle added, "And us along with it!"

Hearing what the princess had say about the danger Crystal Empire are facing at; the ponies looked scared and concern of it.

Shadow Dragon hissed, "Well, we'd better think of something before it's too late..."


At Sunburst's Home...

"There's gotta be somethin'..." Spike said in concern while looking through the list.

On the study table, Sunburst was sitting on his reading table while Starlight Glimmer was looking at him. They both continued their chats.

"I know Princess Twilight is keen on the two of us rekindling our friendship," Sunburst said calmly yet concern, "but... it's been so long. I don't see how anything on that list is going to help."

"I know, right? It's not like there's some spell that would magically compel us to pick up where we left off." Starlight Glimmer said in concern.

"Well, actually, there's several. Mist Mane's Material Amity, Rockhoof's Rapport, Flash Prance's Fellow... ship..." Sunburst said calmly as he levitated and shown the books to Starlight Glimmer. He stopped upon looking at her sarcastic looks. He cleared his throat, "But I-I get the feeling the princess isn't looking for a spell."

Starlight Glimmer chuckled, "Definitely not."

"Got it!" Spike exclaimed happily as he read the list out loud, "And if all else fails, ask them to share an embarrassing moment from their past, maybe even something they regret!"

Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst looked shock and scared reaction like they had a terrible and regretful secrets to talk about. They have sweat drops.

"Uh, I don't see how that would help," Sunburst said nervously.

"Uh, yeah! We should just get out of your mane." Starlight Glimmer said in concer while levitating Spike. They both were heading towards the door. She continued, "It's pretty obvious this isn't going how Twilight hoped, and I'm sure you have plenty of important work to do..."

"What?" Sunburst asked in concern. He gasped in realization as he levitated a book up, "Oh! Right, yes, heh-heh! Uh, no rest for the wizardly."

Starlight Glimmer nodded in agreement as she and Spike immediately leave Sunburst's home. They all headed out at once. Magna Delta followed them at once.


As the dark storm continued flowing and approaching the Crystal Empire, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were still chatting and planning about saving the kingdom.

"There must be a spell that can restore the Crystal Heart!" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern. She turned to Solflare and Icy, "Do you have any idea?"

"Perhaps, there is," Solflare said in concern.

Icy hissed in concern, "But we don't know how. We never had the Crystal Heart destroyed before."

"I'm afraid that they're both right," Princess Celestia said in concern, "The only pony who has that knowledge is Frozen Sage."

Princess Luna hissed, "And the worse is that we weren't able to contact her from our mind link. The storm is clouding our links. We're on our own. We have no knowledge of what to do."

"Maybe..." Princess Cadance nodded in concern while shaking her baby gently. She gasped in realization as she passed hers to Shining Armor, "The library here at the castle is nearly as extensive as the one in Canterlot. There's a good chance we can find something there!"

"Can you hold off the storm?" Shadow Dragon asked four sisters.

"Yes, for a time," Princess Luna said in concern, "but even our magic will eventually succumb to the power of the Frozen North."

Icy hissed, "I'd never have done with weather control before in my life."

"I can. But my Ice Magic isn't strong enough," Solflare said in concern. She then engulfed in blazing flames, "But my fire can keep ponies warm for the moment."

"We will do what we can, but you must hurry." Princess Celestia said calmly.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna flew up to the sky, they fired their Celestial Sun Beam and Lunar Moon Beam in bursting the dark clouds. Solflare is on top of the tower as she engulfed in blazing fire while shooting at the sky. It was creating an Artificial Sun to keep the ponies warm.

Twilight Sparkle turned to her friends, "I don't know how long it will take to find the right spell, but you should probably tell the crowd outside to get somewhere warm!"

Princess Cadance nodded in concern, "And try not to mention the Crystal Heart. We don't want to start a panic."

"I don't think that's the problem, guys," Rainbow Dash said in concern as she took a peek outside, "We've got bigger problem!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends opened the curtain and checked on the event. They found Crystal Ponies screamed and running away in fear as the citizen returned home safely. The Crystal Guards were armed with swords, spears and shields. They even witnessed two familiar faces with three officers and large numbers of black soldiers.

"Say what?!" Applejack asked in shock and concern.

Fluttershy shivered and quivered in fear, "It's-It's Devil Destroyer! He's here!"

"Why?! What is he doing here?!" Pinkie Pie asked in concern.

Flash Sentry gulped, "He's here for a rematch! Shining Armor did defeat Devil Destroyer during the Third Mystic War!"

"No! Not now!" Shining Armor exclaimed in concern and worry while holding his baby, "Damn it! Why?! Why now?! I... I can't duel with him now..."

Seeing Shining Armor pressured and worried while holding his baby, Shadow Dragon realized and knew what he has to do. He gave the firm and calm face.

Shadow Dragon hissed, "Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Flash, Lance and Fluttershy; come with me. We'll deal with Devil Destroyer and his army. The rest of you, find the books about restoring the Crystal Heart!"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Fluttershy and Icy asked in concern.

"Fluttershy, you have to reason with Butterfly Dancer. She is the only pony Devil Destroyer can trust. Icy, you have to help Twilight to figure out about the Crystal Heart's problem," Shadow Dragon explained calmly. He sighed, "We'll do what we can do to buy you some time."

Twilight Sparkle hugged Shadow Dragon for the moment. She gave him a passionate kiss, "Please, be safe and stay alive. I don't want to lose you again."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Promised."

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "We're gonna give him the fight he'd never forget!"

"Hopefully, we can hold it long. We're dealing with super Dark Mystic Warrior!" Flash Sentry said in concern.

Shadow Dragon and his team charged out from the altar. They have to stop and prevent Devil Destroyer and his army attacking Crystal Empire.

Twilight Sparkle turned to her team, "I'm gonna need all of your help. The crystal library is enormous!"

Shining Armor smiled, "You can count on us, Twily!"

The baby turned and looked at Nyx. She giggled happily while shaking her hooves. She teleported on her older cousin's face. Nyx shrieked in shock as she pushed and thrown the baby out. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance gasped in shock.

And just before Shining Armor could grab his baby, she teleported in a blink of an eye. He neighed fearfully and freaked out.

"Where'd she go?!" Shining Armor asked in concern.

Upon hearing the giggling noise from the Crystal Empire's Castle, Princess Cadance gasped, "She's inside! Hurry!"

Nyx whined in concern and worry, "I'm sorry, Uncle Shiny and Auntie Cadance!"

"It's alright. You didn't mean it," Shining Armor said calmly while patter his niece's head gently, "The baby's magic grow more powerful and random. It's hard for us to catch!"

Princess Cadance gave the firm and calm looks, "But that doesn't mean we're giving up! We have to keep her safe from danger!"

"Come on! We've got no time to lose," Twilight Sparkle exclaimed firmly.

Twilight Sparkle and her team charged straight into the castle at once - find and keep the baby safe from harm, and they have to save the Crystal Empire as well!

Lelouch and Celtic were on top of the building. The masked warrior smiled in pleasant that everything has gone according to his plan. He can't wait to start it when the heroines did save the Crystal Heart...


Starlight Glimmer and Spike continued walking across the Crystal Empire's street while chatting about what happened just now, Magna Delta continued following them.

"Well, Spike, looks like my biggest fears came true." Starlight Glimmer said in disappointment and upset, "I wouldn't be surprised if Twilight decides to give up on me entirely."

"Aw, it's not your fault. I'm the one who said all we needed was this list." Spike said in upset as he blew his Dragon Flame to burn it to ashes.

"It's not the list, Spike. Or you. Or Twilight. I'm the one Sunburst doesn't want to be friends with."

"I don't remember him saying he didn't want to be friends."

"He didn't have to say it."

"Well, Twilight obviously thinks you're worth being friends with!" Spike said in comfort. He hugged her happily, "And I do too!"

Starlight Glimmer smiled in relief, "Thanks, Spike. At least I have two friends, even if one of them has dragon breath."

As Spike departed from hugging, he noticed and felt something strange and different. His body felt some cold or even colder than before. He quivered and shivered in cold.

"That's not dragon breath. It's freezing!" Spike exclaimed in concern.

Starlight Glimmer gasped as she felt it, "Oh, you're right! But I thought the Crystal Heart was supposed to keep the cold weather out."

"The Crystal Heart has been destroyed by the baby," Magna Delta said calmly and firmly. Starlight Glimmer and Spike turned to him. He continued, "Without it, the Crystal Empire will engulf in snow and become a wasteland forever. As we speak, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were searching a way to restore it."

"WHAT?!" Starlight Glimmer and Spike asked in shock. They groaned, "Why didn't you tell us?!"

"That is not my objective..." Magna Delta answered bluntly.

Spike groaned, "Somehow I don't even want to know if you care or not about lives. Come on. We've gotta get back to the castle now!"

Spike and Starlight Glimmer trotted off at once. Magna Delta followed them again. They all headed straight to the Crystal Empire castle.


As the Crystal Ponies screamed and panicked in fear while running away, Crystal Royal Guards charged and attacked Devil Destroyer and his army. Devil Destroyer swung his halberd in knocking them out at ease.

"My lord, I know you want to settle with Prince Shining Armor over the battle," Vile the brown unicorn with short mustache, grayish mane and short tail worn the black Chinese Strategist robe and head-wear said in concern while blocking his master's way, "But I don't think he has time for this!"

Devil Destroyer huffed before gave a big slap on his strategist, "Then, I will make him have time! I will not leave until I defeat him! Nopony defeats me!"

"But father..." Skycrusher the pinkish Earth Pony worn the blackish battle armor with red mini-skirt and twin red-feathers helmet approached her father on the front. She continued, "I was told that Crystal Empire are having Crystalling! They're celebrating Shining Armor and Princess Cadance's baby!"

Butterfly Dance nodded in agreement, "Our daughter is right! You don't really mean to attack so dishonorably, don't you, my love? This is involving a baby."

"Nothing but lies. I'm not falling for some simple tricks," Devil Destroyer said in annoyance as he pushed his wife and daughter aside. He held his halberd tightly, "He can hide all he wants. I will tear this place down to pieces to find and challenge him!"

"My lord, look! Guests..." Gigaton the bulky gray Pegasus with Roman Crimson mane and tail style worn the pointed his pike out at Shadow Dragon and his team's arrival while Crystal Royal Guards armed. He chuckled, "And look at that, no rulers with them."

"Then, I will make them tell me where he is!" Devil Destroyer exclaimed in annoyance. He roared in anger, "Where is he?! I have come for the rematch! I do not care of politics or some sort of celebration you weakling celebrate!"

"Wow... And I thought Uncle Shining Armor got anger issues," Lance Justicestrike remarked in amusement.

Rainbow Dash nodded in agreement, "Tell me about it. I can't believe that we have to fight somepony like him!"

"You can't just waltz in and do what you want!" Applejack exclaimed in anger and annoyance.

Fluttershy nodded angrily, "I agree. Don't you know it's rude of you to interrupt the baby's first celebration of Crystalling? Didn't your mother teach you some respect?"

"Frankly, I don't think he cares..." Flash Sentry said in concern as he noticed Devil Destroyer's irritated looks. He turned to Shadow Dragon, "So, what's the plan? Fighting with Devil Destroyer is gonna be a tough..."

"Do what we have to until they figured out of the problem," Shadow Dragon said firmly as he threw his Summoning Crystal out. Dragoking appeared on the ground, growling calmly yet angrily. He armed with his Darkness Blade, "You want Shining Armor? You've gotta to deal with us first!"

Devil Destroyer huffed in annoyance, "So be it. I've always want to challenge you again, Shadow Dragon. A worthy opponent for me to face! Prepare yourself! Take them down!"

"Hold the lines! Hold it as long as you can!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed firmly, "Fluttershy, talk with Butterfly Dancer. She's the only pony who can help us!"

Both Devil Destroyer's army and Shadow Dragon's team charged straight at each other. As they clashed, they began battling fiercely and wildly.

Devil Destroyer screamed as he swung his halberd on Shadow Dragon, who dodged and avoided the attacks from him for ten times. Flash Sentry flew and rammed him very hard and quick. Devil Destroyer landed his back hooves down hard before grabbed Flash Sentry and knocked the latter down hard. Devil Destroyer was about to slam his halberd on Flash Sentry, Shadow Dragon jumped and kicked the Demon Warrior out. Shadow Dragon helped Flash Sentry up as they both armed with their Darkness Blade and Spear. They both charged and engaged with him, who fought back very fiercely.

Lance Justicestrike blocked and deflected the fiercely and aggressively attacks from Skycrush, who used her Crossed Pike. Rainbow Dash, using her speed, punched and kicked on Vile for few times. Applejack and Gigaton charged and rammed their headbutts against each other very hard and fierce. Dragoking and Black Demon roared wildly, fiercely and angrily as they charged, rumbled and bitten at each other. Fluttershy tried to talk with Butterfly Dancer.

Both Crystal Royal Guards and Devil Destroyer's Army attacked with each other fiercely and wildly. The heroes have to keep the brute army at bay as long as they can.


At the Crystal Empire Castle's library; Twilight Sparkle, Princess Cadance were still finding the books about Crystal Heart while Shining Armor, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Nyx were keeping an eye on the baby. It's proven difficult as the little foal was flying around the library. They are chasing after her from every section of library.

As Twilight Sparkle continued searching on the books, she groaned in frustration, "Anything up there?"

Icy looked below section of library while hissed in concern, "Nothing! Still searching!"

"Not yet! I'm not even sure how these are organized!" Princess Cadance answered while looking through the books from book shelf.

Princess Cadance stopped upon looking at her baby sitting on the empty space of bookshelf's top level. And just before the princess could grab the baby, the little one hiccuped while firing the powerful beam out. Princess Cadance dodged down in time. As the princess checked on her baby, the little one disappeared.

Princess Cadance turned to her back and found the little giggling one was flying around Twilight Sparkle. She then passing her aunt by. Shining Armor and Nyx were chasing after her.

"Shining Armor, I thought you were taking care of the baby!" Princess Cadance asked in concern.

"I'm trying!" Shining Armor exclaimed in concern.

Nyx groaned in concern, "Come back here! Don't make cousin Nyx get you!"

Shining Armor and his friends continued chasing after the baby around the library. Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadance continued searching for the book. Starlight Glimmer and Spike arrived and entered the library as they were in shock and surprised of the event. Magna Delta arrived as well.

Starlight Glimmer gasped in concern, "So, it is true?! But how?!"

The baby pulled Pinkie Pie's legs while flying backwards. Pinkie Pie explained, "Yeah... The baby's an Alicorn and she accidentally destroyed the Crystal Heart, so Twilight and Cadance are looking for a spell to put it back together and save the Crystal Empire from turning into a giant wasteland of ice and snow."

Starlight Glimmer and Spike were dumbfounded and surprised by the event. As the baby continued dragging Pinkie Pie; Shining Armor, Nyx and Rarity surrounded them. As trio jumped, the baby teleported while they knocked on Pinkie Pie and each other hard. They got knocked out hard.

As Princess Cadance continued searching, she gasped while levitating old book with golden crest. She turned to Twilight Sparkle. She landed on the ground and showed it to her.

"What about this? Trotter's Tome of Reliquary?"

Twilight Sparkle looked through the pages. She gasped happily, "I think this is it!"

As Twilight Sparkle shown the book's page to Princess Cadance, the latter read it carefully.

"'Spell of Relic Reconstitution'!" Princess Cadance read Trotter's Tome of Reliquary book, "I can't believe we found it!"

Icy nodded, "Yeah! Everything will be alright!"

Twilight Sparkle sighed while closing the book, "It's a good thing, too! Without this, I don't know what we'd do!"

As the ponies tried to catch the baby, Magna Delta summoned and launched the golden Magical Barrier at her. It got and caught her within. The ponies sighed in relief that they finally stop her. Magna Delta held his Magical Barrier of the baby while having face-to-face.

"It is so hard to believe that you could cause so much troubles..." Magna Delta said in amusement, "Now you have been dealt with."

The baby hiccuped in shock as she unintentionally fire the beam out. Broke through the magical barrier, it hit Magna Delta's armor. It deflected at Nyx's Magical Barrier, Rarity's mirror, Shining Armor's Armor Shield and Starlight Glimmer's Magical Barrier. It then shot straight at Twilight Sparkle's book. It created a hole on it! Everyone was in shock and worry now!

"Unbelievable..." Magna Delta said in shock, "I've been humiliated by a baby?!"

"That spell was the only thing we found in the whole library that was even close to what we needed!" Twilight Sparkle said in shock.

Starlight Glimmer gulped, "I'm so sorry, Twilight!"

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "It's not your fault, Starlight. None of us were expecting any of this."

"Do you think you can remember the spell?" Princess Cadance asked in concern.

"I only read it through once!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in concern.

"Well, if anypony can exactly remember something she read for the first time two minutes ago," Rarity said calmly and confidently, "it's you, Twilight."

"I'll try." Twilight Sparkle said in concern as she looked through the holed book, "But I'm not sure how long it'll take."

"TWILIGHT," The familiar voice shouted through everyone's mind, almost make everyone squirmed in pain. Shadow Dragon's voice continued, "Please, tell me that you've got the answer!"

"Not yet!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed, "We're still working on it!"

"Well, do it fast! I don't think any of us can hold this much longer! He's breaking through the defenses! The storm is getting closer!"

"We will. Hold him as long as you can!"

With no words or sound, the mind-links has been disconnected. Twilight Sparkle and her friends prayed that Shadow Dragon and his team are safe from harm.

"I want to help my mummy too!" Nyx exclaimed firmly.

Icy nodded, "I should stay here to help. I remember some of it."

"I'll help if I can," Princess Cadance said firmly. She then levitated her baby from Magna Delta's Magical Barrier. As she placed her little one on her back, she turned and looked at Shining Armor, "but we should evacuate the city just in case! You need to lead everypony to the train station before the tracks freeze over! Ignore Devil Destroyer too!"

Shining Armor nodded while nuzzled his wife's face gently, "We will. But between you and Twilight, I'm sure you'll remember the spell."

Shining Armor, Pinkie Pie and Rarity trotted out of library at once. They have to alert the Crystal Empire about the situation before it gets ugly. Twilight Sparkle began writing down on the scroll while recalling the Spell of Relic Reconstitution. Princess Cadance, Nyx and Icy were there to help her out.

"Let's hope this spell is the one we need," Icy said in concern.

"Me too..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern. She turned to Starlight Glimmer, "Starlight, I'm just sorry about your lesson."

Starlight Glimmer grunted a bit, "Oh, that doesn't matter now. Sunburst and I don't have anything in common anyway. He's a big important wizard! And I'm re-learning everything I ever thought I knew."

"Sunburst?" Princess Cadance asked in surprise, "I don't recognize the name, but if he's an important wizard, you should bring him here. Maybe he'll know what to do if the spell fails."

Thought for the moment, Starlight Glimmer gasps, "Of course!"

Starlight Glimmer quickly headed off at once. Spike turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle, who nodded in agreement that the dragon should go and help her out. As he headed off, Magna Delta followed them at once.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends noticed Princess Celestia and Princess Luna struggled in pushing the dark storm back while Solflare struggled in firing and stabilizing her Artificial Sun out for long enough. They need to pick up the pace now!


Starlight Glimmer, Spike and Magna Delta have arrived at Sunburst's hut while closing the door from being breached by the snowstorm.

"Sunburst!" Starlight Glimmer called. Sunburst turned to her. She continued, "Haven't you looked outside?!"

"Snow? That's..." Sunburst said in shock while looking at his window, "not right. The Crystal Heart—"

"Is gone! The baby – Shining Armor and Cadance's baby – it's an Alicorn!"

"Really?"

"Really! And her magic is a little berserk, and well, I guess she destroyed the Heart! But Twilight thinks she can fix it and Princess Cadance thought you could help!"

"Me?" Sunburst asked in shock.

Starlight Glimmer nodded, "Of course! You're an important wizard in the Crystal Empire! It just makes sense!"

"Right... right... right right right." Sunburst said uneasily while looking away. He turned to bookshelves as he began reorganizing them, "You know, I'd like to help, I-I really would. I-I just have so much, um, important wizard work to do around here."

Starlight Glimmer and Spike looked confuse and shock about what Sunburst had say. Magna Delta remained silent while watching the event.


Shadow Dragon and his team continued battling with Devil Destroyer and his army fiercely and wildly. The dark storm is almost on top of Crystal Empire.

Dragoking bitten on Black Demon's long neck tightly for the moment, the black dragon clawed on the Hydragoon's face hard while dragged and thrown the latter to the ground hard. As Rainbow Dash charged at her enemy, Vile dodged down and fired his Dark Lightning Strikes on her on Hydragoon. Gigaton held and thrown Applejack on both of her friends.

Lance Justicestrike tried to deflect and block the attacks as quickly as he can but Skycrush's aggressive and mighty attacking weakened his defense and speed. Skycrush grabbed and thrown him straight at Fluttershy, causing both of them rammed straight at both Royal Crystal Guards and their friends out like bowling ball knocked the bowling pins.

As Devil Destroyer swung his halberd at both Shadow Dragon and Flash Sentry very hard and fierce, both of them dodged and avoided the attacks swiftly. And at the same time, they struck back at him by punching, kicking and even swinging their weapon. The more hits he gets, the angrier and annoying he gets. And just before they could do anything, he screamed in anger and wild as he swung and whirling his halberd for the moment. He swung his at them hard to their allies.

Shadow Dragon and his team groaned and moaned in exhaustion and pain. Devil Destroyer and his army approached them as they were armed and ready to attack.

"I won't ask again," Devil Destroyer snarled, "Where is he?!"

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Will you just listen for once in lifetime?! We have to get out of here! Because if we don't, this place is gonna turn into a winter wasteland! All of us will be buried too!"

"You're bluffing! I won't fall for it again!"

Applejack hissed, "We're not! This is serious! We can't stay here!"

"Damn! This guy's stubborn!" Flash Sentry groaned in annoyance.

"Even if you want a duel with Shining Armor, I really don't think it's going to happen." Fluttershy said in concern. She turned to Butterfly Dancer and Skycrush, " Please, you have to tell him, Lady Butterfly and Skycrush! You're his family! He'll listen to you."

Rainbow Dash nodded while quivered in cold, "Come on, it's freezing out here!"

"We're gonna die soon!" Lance Justicestrike exclaimed in concern, "We've gotta get out of here!"

Butterfly Dancer and Skycrush looked at each other as they worn scared and worried looks. Vile and Gigaton remained silent for the moment. Devil Destroyer growled in anger while roared at Shadow Dragon and his defeated team.

"Stop stalling time now! Get him out to fight!" Devil Destroyer demanded in anger, "We've seen snow before. This one is no different at all!"

"Not like this!" Shining Armor shouted in anger. He and his team emerged from the altar area. He glared at Devil Destroyer, "We don't have time to argue or even having a duel! Princess Cadance has decided to evacuate the city!"

"LIAR! Am I suppose to fall for that?!"

"Put your goddamn pride aside for once, Devil Destroyer! Think about your family and friends?! Because I do! If you want to kill me, then do it! Get over it, you cowardly dishonorable warrior!"

Heard of what Shining Armor had said, Devil Destroyer groaned in anger while his army were in concern and worry about it. Devil Destroyer roared in anger as he was ready to attack Shining Armor. Butterfly Dancer and Skycrush quickly blocked his way with their stretching hooves up.

"Father, no! Don't do this!" Skycrush insisted, "That is not the warrior's way!"

Butterfly Dancer nodded, "Heed to him for once. He has the reason of this mess."

Devil Destroyer groaned in anger. He disliked attacking unharmed ponies especially his opponents. And of course, he loved his family so much. He agreed to listen to Shining Armor.

"What is this all about?! What's with Crystalling?! Why worry of the stupid storm?!" Devil Destroyer demanded in annoyance.

Shining Armor sighed, "It was my daughter's special day to become part of Crystal Empire. But without Crystal Heart, we can't do Crystalling or even stop the snowstorm from attacking us. We will all be buried under the snow! And therefore, it's no longer safe for us or this kingdom!"

Devil Destroyer's Army chatted and screamed in concern and worry about what Shining Armor had say. They really need to get out of here now. Crystal Ponies heard that as well while looking scared and worried that they won't be safe for much longer. Devil Destroyer remained quiet for the moment while looking shock and disappointed about delaying his rematch.

Devil Destroyer groaned in anger, "Then, we have no choice but to leave this place."

"About time you figured out," Flash Sentry groaned

Shadow Dragon nodded, "We need to go now!"

Devil Destroyer huffed, "I will lead the way. When we're done, we'll duel! No more excuses!"

"Fine by me!" Shining Armor said firmly, "Everypony, move it!"

As Devil Destroyer mounted his Black Demon, the Demon Warrior roared as he nudged his ride in charged off. His army followed their leader. Shining Armor and his team followed them behind while calling and getting all of Crystal Ponies out from their home and residents. They all now heading straight to the train station.

"What about others?!" Shadow Dragon asked in concern, "We can't just leave them?!"

Shining Armor hissed, "Don't worry about them. They'll be fine. I hope..."


At Sunburst's home, Starlight Glimmer and Spike continued chatting and persuading him to help them to solve the problem now.

"Sunburst, I know you're busy, but did you hear what I said?" Starlight Glimmer said in concern. Sunburst ignored as he continued shuffling and organizing the books. She groaned in anger, "Sunburst!"

Sunburst stopped as he turned to Starlight Glimmer while sighed in upset, "Look, Starlight, I want to help. I do. But I can't. I wish I could."

"What do you mean?!"

"Fixing an ancient relic? I-I can't even come close to doing something like that!"

"But I thought you were an important wizard!"

Sunburst hissed in anger as he broke down in tears, "Well, you were wrong, okay?! I'm not an important wizard! I'm not even a wizard at all!"

Sunburst quickly ran into his dining tavle while both Starlight Glimmer and Spike were in shock and surprised by his response. They followed and checked on him. He was staring at the fireplace while looking upset.

"I know it's hard for you to understand, but not all of us end up achieving greatness." Sunburst said in disappointment.

Starlight Glimmer was in shock as she took her seat, "What? Why wouldn't I understand that?"

"Really? You're the protégé of the Princess of Friendship! I don't think she picks just anypony for that!" Sunburst said in disappointment as he turned and faced at Starlight Glimmer. He continued while looking down in shame, "I'm sorry I'm not the big important wizard you were expecting."

"Sunburst, I don't care if you're a wizard or not. I'm just surprised. You always knew so much about magic. I mean, look at all these books!"

"Yeah, well, reading about magic is one thing, but you don't know what it was like at magic school! To know so much and not be able to do any of it!"

Angered, pained and upset by Sunburst's assuming about her; Starlight Glimmer exclaimed about her story while breakdown in tears.

"Well, you don't know what it was like to be left behind! And then getting so bitter that you follow a Dark Mystic Pony and become the best magician and revolutionary soldier to steal the cutie marks from an entire village. But then get defeated by Twilight and her friends, so you travel through time to get back at them, but they beat you again and teach you about friendship, but you're so terrified ponies will find out what you did that you can't make any friends!"

Sunburst was in shock and surprised by Starlight Glimmer's tragic story especially travelling through time. His glasses almost come off on his muzzle. He quickly put his properly.

Spike smirked while looking at Starlight Glimmer, "See? I told you he'd be impressed."

Sunburst sighed in upset while looked at his old childhood, "I'm sorry we lost touch. Maybe if I had reached out, you could have helped me at magic school, and I could have helped you to..."

"Not become totally evil?" Starlight Glimmer asked in amusement. Sunburst smiled in embarrassment. She sighed, "Let's just say I know what it's like to have something you're not exactly proud of."

"When you showed up thinking I was some big wizard..." Sunburst stopped of not getting details about his lies. He apologized, "I'm sorry. I should have told you the truth."

Starlight Glimmer smiled as she hugged Sunburst, "It's fine. At least we worked it all out. I think Twilight would be proud of us."

"Well, if you ever want to tell her about it," Spike said in concern while looking through the window. The storm is getting worse than before. He turned to his friends, "we should probably leave now!"

Magna Delta nodded, "He is right. Time is of the essence. We must leave now!"

Starlight Glimmer gasped while pushing Sunburst out, "I forgot to tell you! They're evacuating the city! You need to get to the train station, unless you've got a spell here that will drive back the Frozen North and fix the Crystal Heart so the baby can have her Crystalling?"

"Crystalling...!" Sunburst asked in surprise. He gasped in realization, "Of course! I know how we can solve this problem!"

And just before ponies could ask, Sunburst quickly headed towards his library as he was searching and looking for the books that might help and save the Crystal Empire especially celebrating the Crystalling for the Alicorn baby.


Princess Celestia and Princess Luna continued yet struggled firing their Celestial Sun Beam and Lunar Moon Beam in pushing dark snowstorm back. Solflare also struggled holding and firing her Artificial Sun up to the sky for long to give warm enough for ponies to feel. But nevertheless; Shining Armor, Shadow Dragon and their team were leading the Crystal Empire's evacuation.

While Shining Armor and Shadow Dragon guided and led the Crystal Ponies to safety, Devil Destroyer and their army charged and pushed the snow aside as quickly and hard as they can. Lance Justicestrike, Applejack and Fluttershy helped and get the astray ponies back to the group as quickly as they can. Dragoking fired his Mystic Dragon Flame while Rainbow Dash rammed and punched in clearing clouds to clear sky but the atmosphere still feel cold.

As Shining Armor and the group continued running and marching through the Crystal Empire, they encountered Magna Delta holding Sunburst, Starlight Glimmer and Spike stood before them.

"We have to go back!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in concern.

Sunburst nodded, "I know how to stop this!"

Devil Destroyer groaned in anger while holding his halberd at them, "We don't have time for your games, morons! You either get out of my way or you will-!"

"Hold you temper, Devil Destroyer," Shadow Dragon stopped Devil Destroyer's hooves. Devil Destroyer was about to attack but stopped and calmed down by Butterfly Dancer and Skycrush. He turned to Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

Starlight Glimmer remained calm while Sunburst looked firm and confident as they all nodded in agreement. Magna Delta and Spike even joined in as well. Shining Armor and his team looked at each other as they wondered if they should take the risk or not. Time is of the essence...


Twilight Sparkle continued writing down on her scroll while Princess Cadance and Icy were still thinking and recalling of the spell incantation. Nyx was looking after the baby by patting and tickling her happily.

"Uh," Twilight Sparkle said while stopped writing down on scroll. She passed it to her friends for a look, "I think that's everything?"

"It looks right to me, but..." Princess Cadance said in unsure and worried tone, "there's only one way to find out!"

Icy nodded, "Agree. It's now or never!"

Twilight Sparkle fired her Relic Reconstitution Spell at the shattered pieces, which slowly levitated to top. Princess Cadance and Icy joined in as well. They put all the pieces back together as one. Crystal Heart has returned to its original form. It has been fixed...

SHATTERED! The Crystal Heart's pieces fell to the ground hard. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock about it.

"The spell failed," Nyx said in concern while hugging the baby, "So, it's over?"

"No..." Icy said in shock and denial, "No! No! I won't accept it! I didn't come here to see it fall in ruins after so long what my mother has been fighting for! It can't be!"

Twilight Sparkle remained silent while looking at shattered pieces of Crystal Heart. She looked pain, despaired and lost as she felt like she failed the kingdom...

"An old student of mine believes he does."

Twilight Sparkle and her group turned and looked at the front entrance. Shadow Dragon and his team marched into it, including Royal Sisters and exhausted Solflare. Shadow Dragon and Shining Armor trotted towards their loves while hugging them in relief and happy. Lance Justicestrike and Spike went and checked on Nyx, who hugged her brothers back while they did the same.

Sunburst approached the shattered pieces of Crystal Heart. He was in deep shock and surprise as he couldn't believe that a baby like Princess Cadance could do such a thing...

Twilight Sparkle approached Sunburst as she explained while levitating a scroll, "I tried putting it back together with—"

"The Spell of Relic Reconstitution. No, that won't do it." Sunburst asked while looking at the scroll. He crushed it. He levitated the book out while showing Twilight Sparkle, "The Crystal Heart's been around for millennia since Mystic Guardian of Ice created it. Restoring a relic like this is way beyond one spell. You need to combine it with something else. Something unique to the relic itself. Something that strengthens it and provides it with power...?"

Twilight Sparkle read the book carefully. She gasped, "The Crystalling!"

"Is that even possible?" Icy asked in concern.

Solflare sighed, "I'm clueless as you are, Icy. How does it works?"

"Combining that spell with the light and love of everypony gathered including the blessings of Mystic Pony of Ice for the ceremony, together with..." Sunburst continued explaining while passing a book to Starlight Glimmer, "Somnambula's Weather Abjuration to clear away the snow...

and a little Fledgling's Forbearance for the parents..." Sunburst said calmly as she passed a scroll to Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. He turned to Nyx and the baby. He tickled the giggling little one, "Heh. That should curb the little one's power fluctuations."

"You think we can do this?" Icy asked in concern.

Solflare sighed, "We don't have much a choice. We're the only Mystic Ponies of Ice here to perform the ceremony and give the blessings. Just remember the steps."

Princess Cadance smiled while looking at Sunburst, "You must be Sunburst. Starlight said you were a powerful wizard."

"Oh, I'm no wizard." Sunburst corrected Princess Cadance.

Everyone but Spike and Magna Delta gasped in shock and concern. Princess Celestia remained silent as she knew about it.

"But he studied magic his whole life! You should see his house!" Starlight Glimmer insisted frantically, "And since nopony has any better ideas, what do we have to lose?!"

"HA! Books doesn't count, little piggy," Vile exclaimed in amusement, "But what counts the most is experience."

"Does that matter now? We need to solve the problem before it gets any worse," Skycrush said in concern.

Butterfly Dancer nodded, "We can't just leave these ponies behind!"

Gigaton hissed, "He claimed he's no wizard. So, why should we put our faith in him? There's no doubt it's his escape. We should get out of here now!"

"No..." Devil Destroyer said firmly. Everyone was in shock and surprise. He turned to Shining Armor. He asked, "I'm not leaving until I get my rematch. If it means taking the risk, then so be it. This is no different than my killing on the swine Diamond Dog! I know mine. But what is yours?"

Vile and Gigaton were about to interrupt. Devil Destroyer growled in anger while glaring at them both. They both remained silent.

Shining Armor remained in concern while looked at his family and friends for the moment. Princess Cadance nodded as she levitated the scroll while passed her baby to her husband. He sighed as he turned to Sunburst.

"I had planned on asking Twilight to be our crystaller, but since it seems like she'll be busy..." Shining Armor said calmly while passed his baby to Sunburst. Sunburst smiled and nodded while holding the little one. He turned to Devil Destroyer, "When this is done, you'll get the rematch. And if you lose again, I want you never ever set your hooves on my kingdom again especially my family!"

Devil Destroyer huffed, "Deal, Shiny Boy. Well, what are we waiting for?!"

"I hate to say this, but Devil Destroyer is right. Everyone, to your station!" Shadow Dragon ordered firmly. He turned to Devil Destroyer, "If you ever try something funny, this will be our final round. And I'll be sure to send you to hell!"

"Don't worry. I don't plan to backstabbing at my opponent without the reason," Devil Destroyer said firmly, "Then, let's go!"

Shining Armor and others charged out of the altar. Twilight Sparkle, Royal Sisters, Starlight Glimmer and Nyx remained behind as they positioned themselves on four directions of it. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx fired their Relic Reconstitution Spell on the pieces as they slowly formed the heart-shaped. Royal Sisters and Starlight Glimmer joined in as well. But it wasn't enough to hold it long.

"So, she truly really want to help," Magna Delta said in amusement. His claws glowed in golden, he huffed firmly, "I shall help as well!"

Magna Delta joined in as well by creating a strong barrier in holding the shattered pieces of Crystal Heart together. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were surprise yet relief of it as they continued holding the Crystal Heart together as long as they can.

The snow continued raging on. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance stood on the stage while Sunburst and the baby stood on middle. Both Icy and Solflare were closed near to the baby. Shadow Dragon, Mane Five, Flash Sentry, Lance Justicestrike and Spike stood behind of them. Devil Destroyer and his army stood on the front of all Crystal Ponies.

Solflare and Icy stood firmly as they both chanted and prayed humbly and firmly for the moment. The baby glowed in blue mixed with whitish aura-like as she giggled happily. Both Mystic Ponies approached and placed their right hoof on her forehead as the symbol of ice appeared.

"Little one, we give you our blessings," Solflare said firmly and calmly, "You're pure kindhearted pony. I give you my blessings of beauty for appearance, voice and heart."

Icy smiled, "And so as mine you shall receive - my blessings of compassion, wisdom and bravery from inside and out."

As Mystic Ponies of Ice finished their giving blessings, they moved aside. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance kissed the baby's forehead, the little one giggled happily while glowing brightly. She then ascended to the sky. Starburst held the purest diamond shard up high.

Sunburst declared, "Citizens! May I present the newest member of the Crystal Empire!"

As the baby spread her wings out, she giggled happily. The Crystal Ponies looked up and awed happily yet proudly. They all bowed down to the ground in respect forms. It glowed brightly in cyan while spreading across the Crystal Empire. Devil Destroyer and his army were in shock and surprised of the event.

"Amazing..." Skycrush remarked in surprise.

Butterfly Dancer nodded while smiling, "It's beautiful..."

Sunburst then placed the shard down. It absorbed the power and essences of Crystal Ponies. With it complete full, he turned and ran towards the altar where Twilight Sparkle and her friends struggled in holding the pieces together. As he jumped and placed the shard into the Crystal Heart, it then glowed brightly while spinning around continuously. The cracks and shattered parts slowly formed the parts together as one completely.

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her team could respond, Crystal Heart launched the powerful blast and beam across the Crystal Empire. It repelled the dark snowstorm out across the town while crystallizing everyone to their Crystal Modes. The ponies cheered wildly and happily as their hometown is safe from harm.

Devil Destroyer's Army awed in amazement yet happy including himself. After having some thoughts about it, he turned and walked away. They were shocked and surprised by his movement. They quickly followed him at once while asking his motives as well.

"My lord," Butterfly Dancer asked in concern, "Are you alright?"

Skycrush nodded in concern, "Do you not wish to duel with Shining Armor for a rematch? That was very unlike of you."

Devil Destroyer scoffed, "Fighting a warrior who has a child is not worth to my time of a duel rematch. And it's unacceptable and dishonorable. When he leaves the Crystal Empire, I will come for him. That's the promise."

Vile sighed, "My lord... He truly has an honor and compassion, though often stupid and wild when it comes to fight."

"Well, at least, we're alive," Gigaton said in amusement, "That's a count, Lord Strategist."

Shining Armor noticed Devil Destroyer and his army leaving Crystal Empire. He smiled a bit of both relief and happy. He muttered softly yet gently - 'Thank you, Devil Destroyer'.

At the altar, Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst have their own moments to talk. Royal Sisters were there to watch the event.

"For a pony who isn't great at magic, you did pretty well." Starlight Glimmer remarked happily.

Princess Celestia nodded in agreement while approaching Sunburst, "Indeed. I'm glad to see you've found a way to share your unique gift, Sunburst. You may be more of a wizard than you think."

Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer looked at each other. They both smiled proudly and happily. Magna Delta smiled beneath his mask to see that everything is fine at the end.

Twilight Sparkle and Nyx reunited with their friends and family. The Princess of Friendship hugged her boyfriend as he hugged her back while Lance Justicestrike and Nyx gave each other a sibling hugging. Mane Five, Solflare and Icy chatted happily about it.

As the baby slowly descended to her parents while Shining Armor and Princess Cadance were about to hold her, something rammed the parents out while grabbing the little one tight to the ground. Everyone gasped in shock as they encountered a familiar witch holding the baby.

"CELTIC?!"

Celtic smirked in amusement while tickling the baby, "Come and get the baby, if she matters to you..."

"GIVE HER BACK!" Everyone shouted in anger.

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her friends could do anything, Celtic's eyes glowed darkly. Firing her dark beams out, she blinded them all.


Twilight Sparkle and her friends moaned and groaned as they slowly opened their eyes. They found themselves at the Crystal Empire's cold outskirt. And before them was a strange giant chessboard-like. Like every chess pieces, it has ancient black and white statues - Alicorn King and Queen, two Unicorn Bishops, two Pegasus Knights, two Earth Pony Rooks and eight Equestria Symbol Pawns. They don't really like this especially with the baby gone missing.

"It's about time you've make it..."

The ponies looked up ahead as they found Lelouch and Celtic stood before them. They all gasped in concern and shock. Lelouch was holding the baby on his right hoof.

"My baby!" Princess Cadance exclaimed in concern.

Shining Armor held his wife in comfort while glaring at Lelouch, "If you hurt her-!"

Lelouch chuckled in amusement, "I'm not gonna hurt her. Not until Shadow Dragon and I have some unfinished business to attend."

"What do you want?!" Shadow Dragon demanded in anger.

"Just want to play a game with you, old friend. That's all I asked."

"Is this a joke?! Because if it is, I will rip you apart! And believe me, I am not joking this time!"

"I am serious, Shadow Dragon. If you win, the baby goes free." Lelouch said calmly as he moved to his black chess set. He even passed the baby to Celtic to hold. He continued, "But if I win, I will claim your prize as mine."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern while thought a bit. He sighed, "I accept it. You'd better honor it, or I'll beat you to crap!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock as they were about to interrupt him. He reassured them that he will be fine while instructing them to be ready if anything goes wrong. Not convinced or even like it, they nodded to do it.

As Shadow Dragon marched to his white chess pieces set, his friends gone to their positions - Royal Sisters, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, Magna Delta, Sunburst and Starlight were behind of him, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Nyx and Dragoking stood on left side, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike were on right side, and Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Lance Justicestrike stood on the behind of Lelouch and Celtic.

Lelouch smirked beneath his mask, "I see... You're cautious and weary of my traps? Impressive. I thought you'd prefer to have courage to fight than planning."

Shadow Dragon scoffed, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me. I'm not planning to lose to you! Are we in or out?"

Lelouch smirked, "Begin..."

Both Lelouch and Shadow Dragon began playing the chess game while their allies watched the game. Both mysterious masked warrior and Mystic General remained calm and patient as they carefully observed the surroundings and make the move to capture the chess pieces. And at the same time, they were trying to conquer each other's kings. Magna Delta stood still while silent as he was making contact with someone else...

Nearly two hours have passed, Shadow Dragon lost 10 of chess pieces while his remains: Alicorn King, 2 Unicorn Bishop, Pegasus Knight, Earth Pony Rook and 3 Pawns. Lelouch lost 11 of them while his remains: Alicorn King, Alicorn Queen, 2 Unicorn Bishops, 2 Earth Pony Rooks and a Pawn. Shadow Dragon's chess pieces had surrounded Lelouch's Alicorn King while his enemy's pieces were distant except a pawn and queen were 5 meters away from hero's.

Shadow Dragon smiled as he placed his Rook on the end for a check. He's ready to checkmate on Lelocuh. Twilight Sparkle and her friends sighed in relief as they finally win the competition.

Lelouch smirked in amusement, "Correction. Checkmate!"

Shadow Dragon and his team gasped in shock and concern of what they just heard. They witnessed Lelouch's Alicorn Queen approached and knocked the king out. Shadow Dragon lost?!

"No way... I've lost?!" Shadow Dragon asked in shock and concern. He groaned as he glared at Lelouch, "You win. I admit my defeat. But let the baby go. She's too young to be your prize!"

Lelouch chuckled in amusement as he levitated and passed the baby to Princess Cadance. Twilight Sparkle and her friends don't really like where this is going now...

"You're mistaken my prize. It's the Chosen Ones of Six I wanted! And you did exactly of what I wanted!" He turned and opened his mask opened for eye level only. His eyes glowed in crimson with the symbol demonic yet angelic wings. He smirked, "I am Lelouch the Herald of Melancholy, command you six! Acknowledge me as your master!"

Everyone was in shock and concern as they realized that the baby is actually a bait. Lelouch wanted Shadow Dragon's prize - Twilight Sparkle and her five friends from the start! And just before the girls could react, his powerful Stare made a huge impact on them. They stood still and calm for the moment. They then shown their eyes in crimson while smiling strangely yet creepy. Ponies became concern and scared of it.

"We are here to obey our master!" Mane Six exclaimed proudly yet bluntly and mindlessly, "All Hail, Lelouch! All Hail, Lelouch!"

"Oh my god... Why are they talking like this?!" Flash Sentry asked in concern.

"Twiley... No!" Shining Armor exclaimed in shock.

Princess Cadance quivered in fear, "What... What did you do to my sister-in-law?! What the hell did you do to them?!"

"His Eyes of Demon Control took a hold on them," Princess Celestia said in concern, "They have no choice but to obey him, even if it means to attack us."

Princess Luna nodded, "This was a trap! And we sprung it for him to get them!"

"No! Not my mummy!" Nyx exclaimed in concern.

Spike hissed, "Twilight, Rarity and the girls won't do it! Would they? They were good to us..."

"I don't like it either," Lance Justicestrike said in concern.

"Sunburst, is there anyway to break the spell?" Starlight Glimmer asked in concern.

Sunburst gulped, "I'm afraid I don't have, Starlight! This is an ancient magic spell! Nopony or even Mystic Pony could break it off! Nothing can..."

"Lelouch! Let them go! It's me you want!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in anger.

Lelouch smirked while chuckled in amusement, "You're right. It's you that I wanted. Ladies, enter your Rainbow Mode and attack them! Put them out of commission!"

Shadow Dragon and his friends gasped in shock. Mane Six entered their Rainbow Mode while smiling darkly yet amusingly. And just before their allies could do anything, the girls charged and attacked them.

Shadow Dragon and his allies tried to reach and reasoned with Mane Six. But with them under Lelouch's Eyes of Demon Control, the girls have no choice but to attack their own allies brutally and ferociously. Shadow Dragon and his allies have no choice but to dodge and avoid Mane Six's attacks swiftly and quickly. Luckily, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance held their baby tightly while Lance Justicestrike held both Spike and Nyx.

As Lelouch and Celtic continued watching the event, he remarked Shadow Dragon and his allies as 'pitiful' to get beaten by their own heroines. A sudden chill across their faces, as well as noticing Magna Delta remained firm and calm as he blocked and deflected the attacks while defending his allies.

And just before they could do anything, they saw a giant shadow enlarged and loomed on the ground. They turned and found a humanoid warrior with black flight pads and angelic wings worn black metal robotic European Armor with white cape and ancient yet robotic Gundam's helmet-like and mask-like with crimson gem. He wielded a giant golden axe-like called Demon Axe Blade. Just before they could do anything, he swung his weapon on the ground, causing some snow blinding Lelouch and Celtic's eyes.

With his Eyes of Demon Control blinded, Mane Six broke freed from Lelouch's control. The girls were confused and concerned of what has happened. Shadow Dragon and his allies were surprise yet relief and happy as they charged and hugged the girls tightly yet passionately and happily.

Lelouch groaned painfully as he wiped the snow out, "Damn you, Black Alpha! You interfered my game!"

"Sorry to ruin it. The game ends today, Herald!" Black Alpha exclaimed in anger, "Prepare to die!"

Black Alpha was about to swing his Demon Axe Blade at Lelouch and Celtic. But unfortunately, the black smokes emerged. They both disappeared from everyone's sights. Black Alpha groaned in anger while Magna Delta remained silent.

"Another time... Another time, old friend..." Lelouch said in amusement, "I will return, Shadow Dragon. I hope you and your friends are prepared for my next trial, old friend..."

Magna Delta groaned, "He got away."

"Like he said," Black Alpha said calmly and firmly, "He will be back. Let us go now..."

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her friends could do anything, both Black Alpha and Magna Delta disappeared from everyone's sights. They were all confuse and concern about the situation yet they were relief that everything is safe and fine especially the baby...


After the crazy adventure and battles, Twilight Sparkle and her friends have survived the worst. They're now at the train station to meet up with Night Light and Twilight Velvet. Shadow Dragon even recalled his pet into his Summoning Crystal.

"You would not believe the crazy weather that delayed our train. Came out of nowhere." Night Light remarked in amusement. He approached Twilight Sparkle, "I'm just glad you're safe from danger. I was so worried about you especially Shining Armor, Cadance and the baby."

Twilight Sparkle sighed while rolled her eyes in amusement, "Oh, dad..."

"But it was all worth it to see this peaceful little angel!" Twilight Velvet smiled as she approached and tickling the giggled baby, "Awww, so sweet! Come to your grandmare!"

Twilight Velvet levitated and held the baby before shake and rocked her gently. Mane Six and their allies smiled happily to see everything is fine at the end. Suddenly, the baby inhaled of air as she not only sneeze but also unleashed her powerful magic beam again. Everyone but Twilight Sparkle's parents screamed and quickly hit the deck at once before she's gonna blow!

Instead, she sneezed normally before licked her mouth gently. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock and surprised, and even her own parents.

"What was that?" Night Light asked in surprise.

Shining Armor chuckled, "We have Sunburst to thank for that."

"I hope he takes his role as crystaller seriously." Princess Cadance commented in amusement, "Something tells me the baby will need a pony like him to look to for magical advice."

Twilight Velvet sighed while looking at the baby, "Cadance, darling, aren't we gonna name the poor little dear, or are we gonna spend our entire visit just calling her 'the baby'?"

"We were thinking..." Princess Cadance said thoughtfully, "Flurry Heart".

Shining Armor nodded, "You know, to remember the occasion."

"Aw... That is so cute..." Nyx commented happily.

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "Yeah... For a girl..."

"I think it's lovely." Twilight Sparkle commented as she gave a kiss on Flurry Heart's head.

Flurry Heart giggled happily. Twilight Sparkle then hugged her parents for the moment while saying goodbye to them. She and her friends including the children boarded the train now. Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst had one last time for chat and moment before they departed.

"Well, I think you're the Crystal Empire's big important wizard," Starlight Glimmer commented, "whether you like it or not."

Sunburst blushed, "I don't know if I'll have time for any wizarding. I'm a crystaller now. That's a big responsibility."

"I can't think of anypony more qualified. Just... promise you'll stay in touch?

"Hm, like I'd ever lose touch with my oldest friend."

Both Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst gave each other a passionate hug before they departed. Twilight Sparkle saw everything from the train's window, and she even given disappointed and guilty looks. The family noticed it.

"What's wrong, Twilight?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

"I don't know," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "I think I have a lot to learn about being a teacher."

"What are you talking about?" Nyx asked in shock and concern, "Your lesson went perfectly! Starlight and Sunburst got over their past and rekindled their friendship!"

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "Yeah! Everything's alright at the end. You should be proud of it."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "No thanks to me. I know a lot happened. I just wish I could have given my pupil the attention she deserves."

Starlight Glimmer entered the train's hallway as she sat besides with Fluttershy while looking outside of window.

"Well, I know she needed to be put on the right path," Spike admitted calmly. He smiled, "but giving her the space to make her own decisions worked pretty well. Isn't that how Celestia taught you?"

Shadow Dragon hummed, "Spike does have the point. And look how far you've come? You've made lots of friends. You learned lots of lessons and morality. You defeated most of villains and enemies. You helped and guided the lost souls back on tracks. And best of all, you have us. You should be proud of it, princess..."

Twilight Sparkle thoughtfully before smiled, "You know, I never thought about it! But I guess it is!"

"Maybe you're a better teacher than you thought." Nyx commented.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. You'll be the best one as Princess Celestia."

Shadow Dragon nodded before giving Twilight Sparkle a gentle kiss by her cheek. Starlight Glimmer waved to her old friend - Sunburst - one last time. She turned and smiled at her own mentor, as did the latter. The train whistled as it began chuffed and made way back to Ponyville. Everything is fine...


Within the dark chamber, Lelouch and Celtic were on the bed. He continued kissing on her by shoulder and cheeks while she moaned happily.

"You almost had it..." Celtic said in amusement, "You've been disappointed."

Lelouch smirked while licked her face gently, "Hardly. I know his weakness. He is the same pony I used to know from a long time ago. I can't wait to exploit more of him and his previous life..."

"I supposed so. So, what's next?"

"Enjoy our long sleep and kiss, my beloved wife. And best of all, we wait for the next plan to engage him very soon."

"Sure. Shut up and enjoy it, baby."

Lelocuh and Celtic continued kissing and hugging each other while enjoying their chastity passionately and enjoyably.


Black Alpha and Magna Delta appeared at the Darkness Country. They both continued chatting about not only Starlight Glimmer, but also Lelouch and Celtic. Black Alpha hummed calmly upon hearing Magna Delta's report.

"Should we continue keeping an eye on her, my lord?" Magna Delta asked in concern.

Black Alpha huffed firmly, "Continue the surveillance on her. She must have some answers about her master and Dark Mystic Pony, as well as Lelouch and Celtic. So, it was true. The Herald of Melancholy has escaped from his prison. This mean... He will free the rest."

"What we should do? We don't know where he is or his hidden base?"

"Leave it for now. But keep your eyes and ears sharp of his tactics and movement. He could be near to you, as we speak..."

"Got it. We should alert the others about it."

Black Alpha nodded, "Yes, we should. Let's go, Delta."

Black Alpha and Magna Delta marched all the way to their home base. The new adventure and battles to be fought has begun...

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Velvet
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Flurry Heart
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Night Light
Britt Mckillip: Princess Cadance
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Kristen Bell: Icy

Minor Casts:
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Ian Hanlin: Sunburst
Michael Rosenbaum: Magna Delta, Gigaton
Erica Schroeder: Solflare
Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking, Black Demon
Jamieson Price: Devil Destroyer
Carrie Savage: Butterfly Dancer
Lauren Landa: Skycrush
Jason Wishnov: Vile

Cameo:
Johnny Young Bosch: Lelouch
Kate Higgins: Celtic
Kevin Conroy: Black Alpha

Author's Note:

1. Vile and Gigaton are based on Chen Gong and Gao Shun (Dynasty Warriors/Historical Figures).

2. Black Alpha is based on Alphamon (Digimon Franchise).

3. This story is also connected to JusSonic's MLP Universe but differences: most of storyline is same as the original while Lelouch controlled the Unity - fusion form of Mane Six - attack Ben and his family. Magna Delta and Dark Sacred Knights remained keeping an eye on Starlight Glimmer.