• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,453 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,453

Episode 17: Duel Monsters

At her cottage, Fluttershy was packing some snow gears and medical kit into her bags for an important trip.

"Tea?" Discord asked, startled and surprised Fluttershy. He then looked around of his surroundings as he asked amusingly, "Trendy coats? Bedrolls? Saddlebags? Oh! A surprise vacation just for the two of us? How thoughtful." He then summoned the background of beach while lying down on the bench chair while wearing shades, "I hear Puerto Caballo is lovely this time of year. Sand like powdered sugar."

"Um, Princess Celestia's taking us on an overnight goodwill tour and negotiation with Yakyakistan." Fluttershy explained, "I just found out."

The beach background disappeared, Discord gasped in shock, "So what you're saying is no tea?" He groaned a bit before cleared his throat as he folded the tray of tea into small square while putting it beneath his fur, "Ugh. Well. That's fine. I wasn't thirsty anyway."

Feeling sorry for her friend, Fluttershy thought of the idea for Discord, "If you're looking for something to do, you could spend the evening with Lance, Spike and Big Mac."

Surprised by Fluttershy's suggestion, Discord laughed amusingly. As his laughter slowly died down, he spotted Fluttershy's innocent looks and smile. He was annoyed and surprised as he realized that she wasn't joking at all.

"They're very nice. They're bringing Boomer, Red and Steel to join the party," Fluttershy said calmly before giggled a bit, "They have a 'top secret' thing they do whenever we leave Ponyville. Although everypony knows about it, so it's not a very good secret. I think you'd have fun with them."

"Fun? With sidekicks?" Discord asked in disbelief. He scoffed in annoyance, "Let me explain it to you as simply as I can. Me? Amazing! Them? Well, I've already forgotten who we're talking about. You see?"

Fluttershy shook her head amusingly, "All I'm saying is it's an opportunity to expand your circle of friends." She then smirked slyly and amusingly, "Unless you're afraid they won't like you?"

Discord groaned, "Oh, please. Don't stoop to tedious reverse psychology. You're better than that."

"It never hurts to make new friends." Fluttershy insisted.

Discord scoffed, "Consider it considered."

After packing her stuffs up and worn her snow gears, Fluttershy headed off to the train station, meeting up with her friends and boyfriend. She was accompanied by Discord.

"I suppose this is goodbye then. Have an absolutely fabulous voyage." Discord said while faking sad looks. He then secretly snapped his fingers from his back, causing a giant volcano appeared with tracks around it. Fluttershy wasn't fooled as she turned and gave glare at him. He 'gasped', " Well, it's not my fault the new train route leads into an active volcano. Guess you'll have to stay."

"Discord..." Fluttershy said dryly.

Discord groaned as he snapped his fingers, "Oh, you're no fun."

As the volcano disappeared, the tracks returned to its position and normal. And luckily, Twilight Sparkle and her friends including Dragon Strike Force have arrived in time. They all worn their winter gears for Yakyakistan. Lance Justicestrike, Big McIntosh and Spike were there as well.

Mane Six commented as they can't wait tot go and enjoy it while Dragon Strike Force were uneasy and reluctant about it since Ma Ponies and Yaks were enemies from last thousand years ago.

"You'd still think it's good idea for us to go to Yakyakistan?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern, "The last time me and my team were there, we weren't exactly friends especially Ma and Yaks have a terrible bloody Yaks' Invasion on Ma."

Twilight Sparkle giggled, "That was the past, this is now. I'm pretty sure that Prince Rutherford and the Yaks will be more friendly since their visits here. They won't do something stupid again. I can guarantee it."

Shadow Dragon hummed uneasily, "I certainly hope so."

WHISTLED! The Ponyville Express Train has arrived at the station. Lance Justicestrike and Spike approached and pushed both Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon into the train while Big McIntosh did the same thing with Applejack.

"You worry too much, dad!" Lance Justicestrike said calmly, "So, why don't you just relax and have fun at Yakyakistan?"

Big McIntosh smiled and nodded, "Eeyup."

Twilight Sparkle, Shadow Dragon and Applejack stopped as they turned and looked at three boys. They all knew what Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Big McIntosh were up to.

Applejack smiled, "Heh. Somepony's in an awful quick hurry to get us out of here. Don't y'all have too much fun without us."

"I bet you boys have big plans." Twilight Sparkle smirked amusingly, "Right, Spike?"

Shadow Dragon nodded firmly, "Don't get greedy and cocky, especially you, son."

Lance Justicetsirke groaned, "Hey. I am not cocky."

Spike nodded, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about." He scoffed a bit, "Although if I did, I certainly wouldn't be allowed to discuss it with you girls."

While three boys continued denying about their 'big plans', Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force did not bother them as they know what they were up to. They said and waved goodbye to their friends, who did the same to them. Ponyville Express Train took off and heading to the Yakyakistan now.

Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Big McIntosh were about to leave but they took a glance as Discord, who also looked at them. He pretended to look away. They formed in circle as they all have some private discussion about Discord. After a long discussion, they all nodded firmly and proudly while smiling. They turned and approached Discord.

Seeing three boys were approaching, Discord yelped in shock as he quickly summoned the article while pretending that he didn't notice them and busy with reading it. Unfortunately, he became very uneasy and nervous as they were getting close to him.

Discord yelped and exclaimed frantically, "Oh, salutations, my friend! Wish I could stay and chat, but I don't want to."

Discord was about to escape, Spike interrupted, "Wait! Um, we were wondering... What are you up to tonight?"

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "So,do you wanna hang out? Is that, like, something you do?"

"And since you don't want," Spike said amusingly while looking at his friends, "I guess guys' night will just be three of us."

Discord gasped as he asked, "A guys' night? You mean a rowdy evening of reckless revelry? Zoot suits, fedoras, swing dancing?"

"Well. Sort of," Lance Justicestrike said nervously, "You should totally come. With Roy, Steel and Boomer coming to our place, the seven of us are gonna have an awesome night..."

"That does sound fun, actually..." Discord commented in amazement. He hummed while thought carefully, "Well, I suppose I could squeeze you in if I move a few very important ponies around." He muttered as he looked through his schedule calendar carefully while muttering. He gasped happily before looking at his friends, "Tonight will be the best night of your lives, and not just because you get to bask in my greatness."

"Cool! See you tonight." Lance Justicestrike said calmly, "Twilight's castle. The fun starts promptly at sundown."

Spike chuckled, "And bring your best deck of cards."

"Okay..." Discord said in confusion. He chuckled a bit, "Technically, the fun starts when I arrive, but I'll make sure it's around sunset. Adieu, fellas."

Discord smiled as he made himself to swirl around and disappeared from everyone's sights. Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Big McIntosh smiled in relief that they have new members to add in now. They all headed back to Castle of Friendship now.


Hours have passed, the sun began setting down. Lance Justicestrike, Spike and even Big McIntosh saw it. Three of them were smiling happily at the scene. They can't wait to start it.

"And... we have sundown. Repeat, we have sundown." Spike reported.

Lance Justicestrike smiled proudly, "I declare tonight's guys' night ceremonies officially open! And good thing that we sent Metalgear and his gang for vacation until next week. He would embarrass of telling everyone about our night."

Big McIntosh nodded, "Eeyup!"

Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Big McIntosh cheered happily, "It's guys' night. Yup. Awesome night! Oh, yeah. Yup. Havin' fun now. Yup. Nothing's gonna ruin our day! Oh, yeah!"

"Come on! Let's meet up with others now!" Lance Justicestrike exclaimed happily.

Spike and Big McIntosh cheered wildly and happily, "YEAH!"

FANFARE! The boys yelped in surprise by the trumpets blowing and even angry shouts. They all headed downstairs and checked out of what's really going on. They then found two Discord Clones dressed in their gentleman's 18th Century clothes blowing the trumpets. Then, the miniature one entered the scene as he read the scroll out.

"Announcing the much anticipated arrival of the spirit of chaos and disharmony, the purveyor of pandemonium, lord of lawlessness, earl of turmoil, bringer of bedlam... Discord!"

A backdrop of Discord in basketball suit posing of slamming dunk style appeared on the entrance, with electronic music playing. As the spotlight lighted on it, Discord popped out of the backdrop. He then performed basketball moves before throwing it right at Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Big McIntosh. The ball exploded into a confetti flew on them.

Boomer, Red Arsenal and Steel Blaze have arrived and entered the scene. They were annoyed and not impressed by Discord's performance.

"Show off..." Boomer remarked dryly.

Steel Blaze nodded, "Yeah. Tell me about it."

Discord appeared before the boys while smiling, "So, shall we hop to it? I made a list of the rowdiest establishments in Ponyville. It's rather short." Heard of what he has said, the boys laughed at him while he was confused and surprised, "What?"

"Dude, didn't Lance tell you?" Steel Blaze asked amusingly before showing his deck of cards, "Bring the cards with you."

Boomer chuckled amusingly, "Yeah. We're staying here for playing best and awesome game ever!"

"But I don't get it," Discord said in confusion, "Why do you need the cards when we're playing the poker?"

Lance Justicestrike shook his head, "No. Not that kind of game. Wait here. Spike and I will set our games up now."

Spike nodded, "Believe me. You're gonna love it!"

Lance Justicestrike and Spike headed off as they were setting the games off. The rest remained outside while waiting and even looking at each other.

"Whatever it is, it can only get better by adding me to the mix." Discord remarked amusingly.

Red Arsenal scoffed, "Doubt of it. With you here means giving us a lot of problems."

"What's that suppose to be mean?!" Discord demanded. Red Arsenal make scoffed while making a smirk looks, which irritated him. He groaned, "But seriously, why do we need to bring so many deck of cards? Isn't one set enough?"

"Somepony didn't check out on latest modern games..." Steel Blaze remarked amusingly with a laugh.

Boomer nodded, "Yeah. He certainly is gonna be bogus when he realized that he didn't bring his for it. We so totally beat him to pulp!"

Big McIntosh smiled, "Eeyup."

Four boys laughed amusingly; Discord groaned at their tone like he wanted to strangle them. Whatever the game they were talking, he was confident that he's prepared for it.

The boys gathered at the Council Chamber. Discord noticed them holding unusual deck of cards. This makes him uncomfortable and uneasy. They then heard Lance Justicestrike and Spike calling them. They all headed to the council chamber, where it was a dark room. Everyone has taken their seats.

Spike turned his flashlight on while smiling amusingly, "In a world where monsters are summoned and battled against the opponents under your command, assisted by magic and traps. Only one must stand while another must fall in the duel. This is..."

As Spike turned his flashlight off, Lance Justicestrike turned the council chamber's lights on. The table was revealed a large battlefield map-like mat with two sets - seven card slots on front while another set is at back. Front slot - monster zone, back slot - magic & trap zone, left side was graveyard and deck zone and right side has field card zone & fusion deck zone.

The boys cheered, "DUEL MONSTERS!"

Discord gasped, "D-Duel Monsters?!"

Lance Justicestrike laughed and cried happily, "Oh yeah! The best game ever!" He turned and looked at his friends, "I hope everyone brought their own deck of cards! Cause it's time to duel!"

"YEAH!" The boys whistled and cheered wildly and happily.

Discord groaned before slammed his head against the wall, "Curse myself for attending this infernal evening!"

"So, Discord, did you bring your deck?" Spike asked curiously, "You can't start the duel without your deck of monsters, magic and trap cards."

Big McIntosh nodded, "Eeyup."

Boomer chuckled amusingly, "Oh better. Did you bring your cards for poker game?"

Steel Blaze laughed amusingly, "That's a good one, Boomer Buster! He thinks we'd be gambling like morons from casino!"

"That wasn't funny," Discord remarked dryly.

Red Arsenal scoffed, "Well, newsflash, chimera. We don't gamble for money. But here, we gamble and trade each other for the best, the rare and powerful cards."

"Which I'm gonna get it from you, you jerk!" Steel Blaze exclaimed proudly and firmly. He groaned, "And trust me, I'm gonna get the best card you have! I'll get it! I promise you!"

"Try me," Red Arsenal remarked amusingly, "You're gonna lose this round again, especially that shorty dragon."

Annoyed and angered, Boomer snarled, "You sneaky, son of a-!"

"Come on, guys. This is just a friendly competition and trading cards, okay?" Spike said calmly. He turned and looked at Discord, "Plus, we've got a greenie to join our Duel Monsters Club."

Big McIntosh smiled, "Eeyup."

"Since you're new here, we'll explain of how it goes," Lance Justicestrike said calmly. He turned and looked at the battlefield maps, "We've got different kind of battlefields - green hill, forest, desert, junk wasteland, snow land, medieval castle, ancient ruins, futuristic cities, sea and sky."

"Both players has 8000 Life Points and deck of 40 cards. And the first player loses either the life points or ran out of cards lose the game." Spike added as he shown the calculator and deck of cards. He turned and looked at the monsters zone, "As for these zones; they have monsters, magic or trap zone, graveyard, fusion, field card and of course, your own deck that will help you play in the game. And each of them have purpose."

Boomer took over and explained while showing monsters' positions, "When first player started, summoned a low-levels monsters from one to four stars for defense. And then, another will start his in attack position. And each turns, we draw one monster. To get a higher level monster, you need to get rid of at least three to five for 5 - 12 level monsters, unless any of them got specials or ritual to use. They all have attack and defense points. If the attacks' points are higher, then defender gets killed or vice-versa."

"And of course, we've got monsters' different kind of abilities - normal, special, fusion and ritual," Steel Blaze joined in while showing monster cards, "Plus, we've got different types - fire, water, wind, earth, metal, thunder, wood, ice, fairy, black magic, undead, beast, insects, reptiles, dragons and warriors."

Red Arsenal crossed his hooves, "And not only your monsters you can use; you can use magic, traps and ritual to assist you in battlefield. However, there will be consequence and prices to pay if you want your monsters get stronger or weaken your opponent. Field Card Zone can be active if magic and trap has the purpose on field advantages or disadvantages. Fusion Monsters can be summoned when two or more monsters combined and united as one by Fusion Spells or monsters' specials."

"Eeyup," Big McIntosh nodded before pointed at graveyard zone. He chuckled, "Monsters gone to graveyard. Eeyup."

"So any question, Discord?" Lance Justicestrike asked amusingly.

"Can we do something else than this? Like going to a bar or casino?" Discord pleaded.

The boys looked at each other for the moment. They all smiled and laughed out loud. This annoyed and angered Discord. They all gathered and prepared their deck of cards for the Monsters Duel. Steel Blaze dueled with Red Arsenal. Boomer challenged Spike. Lance Justicestrike have a battle with Big McIntosh. They all began playing their games.

Discord groaned in defeat while pulling eyes' below lid down, "Why do I even agree with this?!"


Majin Kiyomori's Dark Cathedral at Nightmare Kingdom, Dark Mystic Realm; The dark yet pale yellow demonically Unicorn with twin crimson antlers worn the black monk's robe with demonic armor while holding the giant orange beads was sitting down while praying and chanted calmly and darkly before the giant Demon God Statue.

MechaStahl entered the cathedral as he was approaching the Dark Priest.

"You know one thing I loved this place," MechaStahl said amusingly while sitting down in praying position, "We pray death upon on our enemies and destroy anything in the name of Demon God for our ambition and greed. And best of all, we bring death to be under our command."

Majin Kiyomori hummed as he turned and looked at MechaStahl, "What brings you here, Chairman MechaStahl? You must have something to tell me."

"Not really much. Just come here to pray and hopefully get some inspirational ideas for weapons of mass destruction. I hope you can help me, Father."

"I see. I too have some troubles of finding some 'peace' for me to think and pray for hell."

"Pitiful..." MechaStahl said in disappointment before have some thoughts of the idea, "Perhaps we can spy on the ponies and activities. And maybe that will give us pleasure to torture them."

Majin Kiyomori hummed thoughtfully, "Perhaps, you're right. Let's find out."

Majin Kiyomori chanted darkly as he summoned a small black portal out. He and MechaStahl looked it across Equestria and Mystic Realm. And so far, they found nothing interesting, though they were amused in seeing some group of mares kissing and having fun in their bedrooms. They then come across to Castle of Friendship, where they found something interesting.

Both Majin Kiyomori and MechaStahl saw the boys were playing Duel Monsters while Discord was watching the event in annoyance. They were amazed and amused by it.

"What is this? Duel Monsters?" Majin Kiyomori asked amusingly as he looked closely at the area, "Aah... I haven't play this game for a long time." He turned and looked at MechaStahl, "Tell me, Dr. MechaStahl, would you be interesting in this game?"

MechaStahl laughed, "Why certainly. This looks fun. I can't wait to try my new moves for them to deal with."

"Shall we make a visit?" Majin Kiyomori asked amusingly.

MechaStahl nodded, "Oh yes. We are. This looks so much fun."


The boys were having great time in playing Duel Monsters. Some cheered wildly and happily over their victory and getting their new trading card while others were upset and depressed over their defeats especially Boomer and Steel Blaze kept losing to both Spike and Red Arsenal. Discord was standing and watching the event as he grew both bored and annoying.

Discord groaned, "Oh, this game is insufferable! Can we do something else now?!"

"No!" The boys exclaimed in anger.

"Honestly! Let me show you a real guys' night!" Discord insisted firmly, "It's better than this stupid Duel Monsters Cards!"

"HEY! Watch it, asshole!" Boomer snarled, "You insulted the game! You insult me, you asshole!"

Red Arsenal nodded, "Yeah. I'm with the dragon. So, piss of now!"

"Watch it! At least your counterpart got some manners," Discord snarled dryly, "But seriously, can we do the real guys' night."

"Discord, forget it. We're not changing our plans for your boredom!" Lance Justicestrike said firmly, "And trust me, this is too important! We're not giving our tradition!"

Big McIntosh nodded, "Eeyup!"

"Think about it! Jazz, dancing, the best table magic can buy!" Discord pleaded while summoning and showing off the background of his hobbies, "This is what guys' night is all about. Am I right, fellas?"

"Nope. Those are boring stuffs!" Steel Blaze exclaimed in annoyance, "So, stop messing around with us!"

Spike nodded, "Yeah! I almost wanna beat Boomer to the pulp! I mean seriously, relying on strong monsters against my magic cards."

"I'm gonna beat you, kid!" Boomer snarled, "And there is no way I'm gonna let you take my bugs!"

Big McIntosh chuckled, "Eeyup!"

"Besides, if you're so bored, why don't you come and join us," Lance Justicestrike said calmly with a scoff, "Unless you're too chicken to do it. So, just sit and watch."

The boys then laughed amusingly and happily, making Discord angered and annoyed by their insults. He then cracked his fists tightly as it's time to teach them a lesson of making fun of him.

"Sit and watch?" Discord asked dryly and angrily. He took a deep breathe, "Fine. We'll play your game." He spoke in reverberating darkly, "Are you ready to enter the world of Duel Monsters?"

Boomer yelped in concern while looking at Discord, "Eh, guys? Is it me or is he getting scary?"

Big McIntosh gulped while nodded, "Eeyup."

Lance Justicestrike hissed, "Discord, don't you dare-!"

Unfortunately, Discord snapped his fingers in shooting the magic on the boys. They all disappeared from sights. Where they have been teleported to?!


The boys appeared at the unknown realm that is filled and mixed with many and various battlefield of green hill, forest, desert, junk wasteland, snow land, medieval castle, ancient ruins, futuristic cities, sea and sky. It also filled with monsters and demons. And surprisingly, they all have a metallic duel disk.

"What the hell?" Boomer asked in shock.

Red Arsenal checked and analyzed the area, "Judging by the looks of the areas. I'd say we're not in Equestria anymore. We're at different dimension."

"You could say that again," Steel Blaze said in surprise. He stopped and spotted a giant metallic warrior with magnet-like helmet, metallic wings, sword and shield. He shrieked in surprise, "Oh my god! That's Super Magnet Warrior! That's my favorite monster!"

"Hey, isn't this place familiar?" Spike asked curiously.

Big McIntosh hummed calmly, "Eeyup..."

"Battlefield... Monsters..." Lance Justicestrike said in shock and realization, "I don't believe it! We're at-!"

"Welcome to the Realm of Duel Monsters! Whatever monsters you summoned especially magic and traps, they all come true!"

"Wait! Is he serious?" Boomer asked in shock and surprise.

Big McIntosh was stunned and nodded, "Eeyup!"

Steel Blaze chuckled while looking around of his surroundings, "Dude. I've always wanted to be part of the game! And I did!"

"No shit." Red Arsenal said in shock while summoning a giant metallic white dragon with blue eyes. It roared at him. He chuckled a bit, "I've always want to see my Blue-Eyes Metal Dragon in person! It's awesome!"

Lance Justicestrike chuckled as he summoned traps and magic spells, "This is so awesome! This is gonna be the best guy's night ever!"

The boys cheered wildly and happily as they playfully summoned monsters, magic and traps. Discord watched the event amusingly and happily.

"Discord, where are you?" Spike cheered wildly and happily as he summoned a muscular monstrous skeleton with wings, "This is great! You made the game real!"

"Glad you like it. Glad you like it..." Discord's voice said sinisterly.

Boomer hissed, "Is it me or should we be worried he's using his scary voice?"

Spike gulped, "Yeah. I'd think the same thing."

"What is that lizard up to?" Red Arsenal snarled dryly.

"Don't know. I don't really like it either, " Lance Justicestrike said firmly.

Discord chuckled evilly, "What's the matter? Aren't games fun?"

BOOM! The boys yelped in concern as they slowly turned to their back and found a giant Discord standing before them. He then laughed evilly and darkly as he shown the bars of stars which is Level 12 while the attack and defense points are infinity. They were all in shock and scared.

"What the hell?!" The boys asked in shock.

Discord smirked, "I believe it's time to duel! And I just started!"

And as the boys were setting their decks of cards up; they quickly summoned their monsters, spells and traps to defeat him. They were about to attack but instead they got pummeled to the ground hard, by Discord. They all groaned and moaned in pain as their 8000 Life Points went down to 0. They all have lost the duel whilt Discord laughed for his victory.

"I win the duel! I'm the Duel Monster Champion!" Discord cheered wildly and happily, "I'm the best!"

The boys moaned in pain as they slowly getting up. They turned and glared at Discord. They all shouted and cursed angrily at Draconequus. They were annoyed by his cheating and not playing serious at Duel Monsters.

Discord laughed, "Oh, how kind of you to notice. It's the little details that really bring alternate dimensions to life, wouldn't you say?"

"F#$% you, Discord!" Lance Justicestrike cursed angrily.

Red Arsenal nodded firmly, "You've said it, Lance! Go to hell!"

Boomer hissed, "Discord, this is awful!"

"Why are you doing this? You're the worst!" Steel Blaze exclaimed in anger.

Discord chuckled while looking down at Lance Justicestrike and his friends, "If I'm the worst, then why did you invite me?"

"Because we felt bad for you!" Spike exclaimed in anger.

Big McIntosh grunted, "Eeyup!"

"Because you... what?!" Discord asked in shock and alarm, "You felt sorry for me?"

"Who wouldn't?" Spike said angrily, "Fluttershy told us you practically begged her to stay! And then at the train station, you were just standing there, all alone!"

"This can't be." Discord said in denial, "I'm supposed to feel sorry for you because I'm me and you're you."

"What?! You'd think you're cool while we're losers?!" Red Arsenal asked angrily, "Boy, you're such a moron we ever met!"

Boomer snarled, "Newsflash! You're not cool at all. You're just an idiotic bastard, who thinks that he is better than anyone else! He is not!"

Steel Blaze grunted, "And not to mention, you've ruined our night too!"

"We only invited you to be nice!" Lance Justicestrike snarled in anger, "And all we get is your complains and you ruin our guys' night!"

Big McIntosh nodded, "Eeyup."

"I ruined your night, and you don't even think I'm cool?" Discord asked in shock. Everyone shook their heads. He groaned as he summoned the paper bag to cover his face, "How embarrassing. Fine. Let's get out of here."

Discord snapped his fingers in teleporting him and his friends out from the realm. However, nothing happens. While his friends were annoyed by the attempt, Draconequus was in shock and concern as he tried and snapped his fingers for few times. His eyes looked in shock and worry as he began to realize that something is wrong with him!

"Discord, will you stop f#$&$ around now?!" Red Arsenal demanded in anger, "I'm not in good mood with your stupid jokes."

Boomer nodded, "Yeah, bad enough that your jokes nearly killed us!"

"Just take us home, Discord," Lance Justicestrike said dryly.

Discord hissed fearfully, "I can't! I really can't!"

"Discord!" Spike snapped angrily, "Enough with your joke! I've had enough!"

Big McIntosh and Steel Blaze nodded, "Eeyup!"

"I'm serious! I'm not kidding!" Discord insisted in concern. The boys continued glaring at him. He hissed, "I'm serious!"

"He is telling the truth..."

The boys yelped in concern as they looked around and searched the source of voices. They then spotted a dark portal appeared as both Majin Kiyomori and MechaStahl emerged from it. The boys yelped in concern.

"Oh great! Just what we need!" Lance Justicestrike said in concern.

Spike hissed, "MechaStahl and Majin Kiyomori... Wondering of when you're gonna show yourselves."

"Hiding and thinking, obviously. But out of them again until..." MechaStahl said amusingly before looked around. He chuckled, "this interest me and my friend. I used to love this game. I was a champion for using upgrades and weaponry on my monsters."

Majin Kiyomori nodded, "Indeed. I specialized in strategies and traps on my enemies, especially the ritual of darkness against my enemies."

"What do you want," Red Arsenal demanded firmly.

Steel Blaze snarled, "Why do I get the tingling feeling that we're gonna have to fight for our lives?"

"Coz I think it is," Boomer said in concern.

Majin Kiyomori chuckled calmly, "That is correct. To escape this realm, you must defeat us as a team."

"Indeed. You already know the rules well," MechaStahl said calmly and amusingly, "You will either win or lose the duel, as a team. Are you prepare for it, my friends?"

Majin Kiyomori and MechaStahl summoned a deck of 40 cards, which magically levitated. Lance Justicestrike and his friends looked at each other for the moment. They all sighed in defeat as they have no choice but to accept the challenge and ready for the battle.

Team Fighters chose the best of their cards and formed a deck of 40 cards. Lance Justicestrike took and place it under his duel disk.

"We accept it," Lance Justicestrike said firmly. His friends nodded firmly. He turned and glared at Discord, "Don't screw it, weasel!"

The boy exclaimed in agreement, "YEAH!"

Discord groaned in annoyance while having his arms crossed, "Oh, sure. Blame the guy who teleported his friends to dimension for teaching them a lesson about not having a 'real guys' night', and the next thing you know, you get blamed because not very cool and get trapped by the bad guys!"

"Shut the hell up, Discord!" Everyone shouted in anger.

Discord groaned, "I hate it when they do that..."

"Whatever," Lance Justicestrike said firmly as he turned and glared at his enemies, "It's time to duel!"

With everyone agreed and readied for the battle, both teams drew five cards out from their decks simultaneously. They all looked through the cards in planning and preparing to deploy their monsters and strategies against their opponents.

"We shall start first!" MechaStahl exclaimed firmly. After he drew one card out, he then began placing cards on duel disk, "I summoned Gremlin in defense mode! And I phase three cards down."

Gremlin, a small greenish furry and evil imp-like appeared. Its Attack & Defense Pointswere 500 Points only. Three cards were phased down. Team Fighters don't really like it as they drew one card and looked through their cards. They then looked at each other and nodded firmly and confidently.

"I summoned Trident, Elvish Guardian of Water! And I use the Magic Stone of Water, allows me to enhance his attacks points x2! And I put two cards phase down," Lance Justicestrike exclaimed firmly as he placed the cards down, "And so, get ready to get wet, MechaStahl!"

Trident, a blue elf worn a robe while holding a trident. Its Attack is 1200 Points while Defense is 600 Points. Magic Stone of Water Magic Card, the blue stone-like with water magic card appeared glowed bright. It shot on Trident as its attack and defense points increased by 2x - 2400 Attack Points & 1200 Defense Points. Two cards phased down. The Guardian charged in as he thrust his trident at Gremlin.

MechaStahl chuckled amusingly, "Too easy! Trap Card - Pit of Spikes activated! And then, followed by my second magic card - Multiply!"

The card phased up, which revealed a pit of spikes - Pit of Spikes. Trident fell into the pit as it vanished. The trap card vanished. Using Multiply Magic Card, Gremlins began multiply by 10, which covered the area. This surprised and shocked Team Fighters, but the team remained firm and calm.

"What the-?!" Boomer asked in shock and concern, "Just what we need - more pests!"

"Dealing one Gremlin, but dealing with the rest," Steel Blaze hissed in concern, "No telling what they can do especially how hungry they can get if they were looking for metals."

"I end my turn." Lance Justicestrike hissed, "We're not done yet!"

"We shall see," Majin Kiyomori said calmly, "MechaStahl, it is time to use the ritual summon now. Summon them..."

"Indeed! But first, All Gremlins attack their life points!" MechaStahl exclaimed proudly.

Gremlins screeched wildly as they all charged at Team Fighters. The small monsters took a huge bites on them, causing 8000 decreased to 5500 Life Points.

MechaStahl smirked as he has one phased card lifted up, "And now I use my magic card - Ritual of Underworld Magic Card. As long it is on the field, I can sacrificed any level of monsters to bring forth three dark and undead type monsters from both my deck and graveyard! And they are the ReaperCurse, Haunted Phantom & Shipwreck Ghost! With them together, we will destroy you for good!"

Just as MechaStahl has planned, he summoned the Ritual of Underworld Magic Card on the field. Several skeleton priests in dark robes and demonically blue candlelight stands were placed and surrounded a giant Mesoamerican Pyramid-like with the blazing fire of concreted block on its top.

All of Gremlins were sacrificed on the Ritual of Underworld. Multiply Spell disappeared. The block summoned three undead and dark type of monsters. ReaperCurse was a giant purple reaper-like with scary demonically skull, giant left claw and right claw held a large and giant scythe, and he has 3500 Attack Points & 2500 Defense Points. Haunted Phantom- a shadow figure with a white mask worn a gentleman suit and black cape, its Attack Point is 3200 & Defense Point is 2000. And finally, Shipwreck Ghost - a giant creature-like black blob with shipwreck on his body and head, his is 2800 Attack Points & 2000 Defense Points.

The monsters' appearance and even their attack points spooked Team Fighters as they realized that they won't able to overcome Dark Mystic Ponies' monsters.

"We have the advantages now," Majin Kiyomori said amusingly and calmly, "By my calculation, you all will not survive this round now. The game is ours."

"Okay, now we're in trouble!" Spike exclaimed in concern.

Big McIntosh nodded, "Eeyup!"

"Are you kidding me?!" Discord asked in shock.

"Game Over! All Monsters Attack!" MechaStahl exclaimed proudly. However, the monsters did not make the move or event attack. He groaned in anger, "What is going on?! Why aren't you all attacking?!"

"Because we placed one magic card for this occasion," Red Arsenal said confidently. He turned to Big McIntosh, "Big M? Walls of Barricade that never let them from attacking us for three turns?"

Big McIntosh chuckled while nodded, "Eeyup!"

"WHAT?!" MechaStahl asked in shock. He then saw a giant Walls of Barricade blocking and preventing his monsters from moving around. He groaned, "So be it. I'll place two cards down when the time is right. You only delay the inevitable!"

Majin Kiyomori nodded as he placed two new phased down cards, "Agreed. You won't be lucky next time."

"That was close," Boomer remarked in relief.

Steel Blaze nodded, "Next time, we won't. We'd better come up with new plans now."

"You'd think?!" Discord asked sarcastically.

"Working on it," Lance Justicestrike gritted his teeth while looking through his cards after draw one card out. He hummed, "We don't have strong monsters to attack them now. One magic card won't work."

"But what the heck is that?" Red Arsenal asked in concern as he looked at the picture of Twilight Sparkle in Japanese Empress's Maiden in her sitting position while holding the Element of Light and Magic. He hummed, "What does it look like Princess Twilight? And not to mention, her powers are 2000 Attack Points and 400 Defense Points only."

"It was mine. I bought it," Spike explained, "The Game Store Owner told me that Princess Hikari of Heaven is very rare and powerful sorcerer. She can be used when she and other five allies united together under her, with some special spell or ritual."

"That's not helping us at all," Boomer remarked dryly.

"Either way, we should make preparation for defense," Red arsenal reminded calmly as he took a card from Lance Justicestrike. He placed them on the deck, "We summoned Shellheadin defense mode."

Shellhead a giant metallic armored turtle like with two missile launchers and a giant laser canon-like. Its Attack Point is 100 while Defense Point is 2600.

Majin Kiyomori hummed as he drew a card out, "You must be lucky to have a strong defender. But it will not last long."

"Indeed," MechaStahl said calmly as he summoned a Mine Spider - metal spider-like with a strange device on its back with Attack and Defense Points are 500. He chuckled, "Say hello to my Mine Spider in defense mode. And Mine Spider, deliver your goods now!"

Mine Spider screeched as it fired the eggs straight to its opponent's field zone. It dug deep and deep down, it confused Team Fighters and make them uneasy and concern. Nevertheless, they continued their dueling cautiously and calmly. They then summoned Sly Con, an anthro-fox with a black vest in defense mode, that has 1000 Attack Points & 400 Defense Points. They even added the phased down card.

Majin Kiyomori smirked as he summoned a card out in summoning a King Orochi the Nine-headed purple Snake Devil, which his Attack Points are 1200 and Defense Points are 800. It charged and torn Sly Con to pieces. Luckily for Team Fighters, the anthro fox's ability allowed them to draw three more cards earlier.

As they did; they have three surprisingly cards - Elements of Harmony Ritual - a strange ritual that has six Elements of Harmony and two ponies cards - Lasso Hood - Applejack Doppelganger worn a robin hood cosplay while armed with bow and arrow, and her 1200 Attack Point & 800 Defense Points, and Pixie Heart - Fluttershy Doppelganger who looked like a pixie worn a greenish-bluish dress, her Attack and Defense Points are 600.

"Okay, this is getting weird," Boomer said in shock.

Spike nodded, "Yeah, why are these cards looked like our friends?"

"I don't know," Red Arsenal said in concern, "But don't use it until we know what's going on. I'm gonna study them. Hold them long as you can."

"I'll help too," Discord insisted. Everyone glared at him. He groaned, "Enough with these! And I'm serious too!"

Steel Blaze nodded as he held his card, "Yeah. This gonna be problem. Because next turn, they scored us!"

"Not a chance," Lance Justicestrike said firmly as he placed cards, "I put one card down! And I summoned Steel Blaze's blazing favorite monster - Hot Streak, Elvish Guardian of Fire!"

Just as he planned, Lance Justicestrike summoned a Hot Streak, the Elvish Guardian of Fire - blazing fiery mutant warrior, his Attack Point is 1800 and Defense Point is 1200. He even placed his phased down card. Hot Streak charged in as he punched at King Orochi, deducting Dark Mystic Ponies' 8000 Life Points to 7400.

As third round passed, the Walls of Barricade removed. MechaStahl and Majin Kiyomori smirked darkly and evilly. This is their chance.

"Now! Go and attack!" MechaStahl ordered firmly.

"Think again!" Lance Justicestrike exclaimed, "Activate Mirror Force Trap! Deflect the attack and destroy them all now! And then your Life Point get deducted 1000 Life Points!"

Just as Lance Justicestrike planned, the card phased up and revealed a mirror-like deflecting the attacks off trap card. ReaperCurse, Haunted Phantom and Shipwreck Ghost attacked, but instead the trap card deflected the attacks in defeating three monsters out while bringing their opponent's 7400 Life Points were deducted into 6400.

"Not bad. But you fall for our tricks again," Majin Kiyomori said firmly as the phased down card lifted up. It revealed a group of ninjas attacking the lord, "Dodomeki's Assassination! This allowed him to assassinate you by 1500 Points! And then, he will be permanently as our vassal! Go Forth, my loyal ninja!"

Dodomeki - a demonically humanoid blue ninja with strange helmet that hosted an eyes worn pants and armor shoulder pads armed with spiked gauntlets. His Attack and Defense Points are 1500. He screeched wildly as he disappeared from everyone's sights. He then reappeared and injured Team Fighters as their 5500 Life Points deducted to 4000 now.

"And that's not all!" MechaStahl said calmly as he summoned Tanker, a giant monster with giant twin canons rode a tank while his Attack and Defense Points are 1500. He continued, "Using his special ability, my Tanker will take care of your defenders twice! And you'll lose your life points even more!"

Tanker roared wildly as he fired his canons and decimated both Hot Streak and Shellhead to pieces. Majin Kiyomori added another phased down card, thus end their turns. Team Fighters became uneasy and concern that they may not able to hold it much longer. Discord became concern and uneasy as well.

"We're not finished!" Lance Justicestrike said firmly as he draw a card and sued Magic Spell, "I used Pot of Greed that allows both sides to draw five cards!"

Both sides drew five cards out. Team Fighters gasped in shock as they found two more cards that is familiar to them as well. Countess Style of Generous - Rarity Doppelganger who worn the noble and fashionable lady dress and her 1100 Attack Points & 500 Defense Points while Jester Pranks - Pinkie Pie Doppelganger worn the jester's suit and her Attack Point is 600 & Defense Point is 2500. They passed the cards to Red Arsenal.

"I think I figure what these cards can do now," Red Arsenal said firmly, "If we can get one more card, then we are ready to strike our enemies down."

"And trust me, this is gonna be a Deja Vu," Discord said amusingly.

Steel Blaze hummed, "Then, all we can do is hold the line!" He then looked at the cards. He smirked, "We've got the goodies!"

"This will help us at least to knock them out!" Lance Justicestrike said firmly and calmly as he shown his card that has four elements on the ritual site. "Now I can use this card - Elemental Unite! This allows me to summon them from deck and graveyard! And best of all, I can fuse them together as one! Come on out!"

As the Elemental Unite Magic Card glowed brightly, Hot Streak and Trident appeared from the ground while the giant and muscular bolder-like monster held a giant hammer - Stonecrusher, Elvish Guardian of Earth and a black samurai figure held a sword while levitated by the wind - Wind Storm, Elvish Guardian of Wind.

Four of them formed and fused together as one giant metallic and armored samurai warrior-like with Oni Mask, four arms, a cape and has four elements and even Element of Metal on the chest. His Attack Point: 3500 & Defense Point: 2000.

"Primal, Metal Guardian of Elemental!" Lance Justicestrike said firmly and proudly, "And get ready to pound by him! And I add Triple Attack Magic Card is here too! Means I can attack you three times!"

Metal Guardian of Elemental roared wildly as he charged and slammed his four weapons in knocking Dodomeki to pieces, thus deducting two Dark Mystic Ponies' Life Points from 6400 - 4400. He also destroyed Tanker, which help deducting 4400 to 2400 Life Points. The monster then proceed in attacking and destroying Mine Spider. However, the guardian got exploded and blown to pieces. This shocked and surprised Team Fighters.

"Did you really think you could defeat us at ease?" MechaStahl asked amusingly, "My Mine Spider has laid the eggs on your areas, was actually mines. And since you shown us your monster, we detonated and destroyed it before it could do us more harm."

"And thus comes with our turn," Majin Kiyomori said calmly and darkly as he had phased down cards lifted up, "Allow me to use our trump card! This will end you now! Activate the Sacrificial Ritual and Upgrade Armor! With these, I can summon the very monster, powerful and strong enough to destroy you for good!"

"Exactly! Sacrificial Ritual Trap Card allows us to summon a high level monster by sacrificing 1000 Life Point, and combining with all of our defeated monsters from graveyard. And you did exactly what we have hope for," MechaStahl said calmly and amusingly, "And finally the Upgrade Armor that allows to upgrade our monsters to more advance and stronger."

With 2400 deducted to 1400 Life Points, the Sacrificial Ritual Trap Card activated and summoned Destroyah, a large and muscular humanoid black dragon-like with sharp fangs and strong spikes, giant wings and long tail. Upgrade Armor placed on him, he formed up into a metallic version. The monster's Attack Point is 4500 while Defense Point is 3000. The creature roared wildly as he unleashed powerful blazing flames up. It scared Team Fighters off.

"And therefore, we summon the Destroyah the Beast of Destruction!" Majin Kiyomori exclaimed firmly, "The game is now over! Finish them off!"

Destroyah roared as he fired his Destructive Dragoon Beam at Team Fighters, who were screaming and panicking fearfully. Seeing his friends in shock, Red Arsenal took over the lead at once.

"Now, activate magic card - Miraculous Chance! If our life points nearly reach its end, we get 1000 Life Point back up!" Red Arsenal exclaimed firmly.

As they all glowed in golden aura, Team Fighters got punched and pummeled to the ground. Their 4000 Life Points reduced to 500 Life Points due to Miraculous Chance Magic Cardprevented their defeats. They have narrowly escaped their defeat again. They all sighed in relief but knew that they're not finished. Discord was amazed and impressed by their skills and determination.

Majin Kiyomori hummed, "It appears we're about to reach the conclusion now."

"Yes," MechaStahl said calmly, "only one must win while another lose. And the loser gets is death."

Discord groaned in defeat, "Worst guys' night ever. Why do I even come here?!"

Boomer snarled, "Maybe if you hadn't been such a jerk, then-!"

"Shut up, will you?!" Discord shouted angrily at Team Fighter, "I get it! Shouting and blaming me isn't gonna help us! If we want to get out, we need to win this now!"

Lance Justicestrike hissed, "I don't think we can..."

"W-What?!" Discord demanded.

Boomer snarled, "Think about it, Einstein! They've got the best monster card! And there is no way we can hold this much longer!"

Red Arsenal sighed, "Yeah. And by the next card we get, there is no way we can win this."

"That is the most stupidest rally I ever heard. And I can't believe that you're giving up! And tot think that I actually have my respect for you!" Discord said in disappointment. Team Fighters turned and looked at him. He continued, "It's true that those guys got some serious firepower. But so are we! We have one more chance! And that is the perfect time to use!"

Spike hissed, "But what if..."

"This is a risk we must take to win or stuck here forever," Discord said firmly and calmly, "Plus, your friends and family did the same thing before. And at the end, their bets were paid off."

Big McIntosh thought carefully before smiled, "Eeyup!"

"I hate to admit it," Steel Blaze said firmly, "It's now or never!"

Boomer groaned, "I hate losing to the odds."

"Maybe," Red Arsenal said calmly, "But we'll even them up!"

"Yeah. It's good to have you guys backing each other up," Lance Justicestrike said calmly. Everyone nodded in agreement. He readied to draw his card out, "It's now or never! Draw!"

Just as Lance Justicestrike, he and his team gasped in surprise as they really and finally did it. They have Justice Knight - Rainbow Dash's Doppelganger worn the dark blue medieval knight. Her Attack Point is 2500 while Defense Point is 500. They all looked at each other and nodded firmly and proudly. They all turned to the front.

"You're right about one thing, Kiyomori. We're reaching to our conclusion," Lance Justicestrike said firmly, "Time to summon the Element of Harmony Ritual! This card allows me to summon all six important heroes from my hand to unite and perform an infinity powerful attacks that will end this game for good!"

"What?!" MechaStahl and Majin Kiyomori demanded in shock.

Team Fighters cheered and screamed, "Here we go!"

Team Fighters summoned a Elements of Harmony Ritual Magic Card & Six Ponies Card they have. Six of them stood and positioned themselves on the magic circle as the ritual glowed brightly and colorfully. Their Attack Points is Infinity, and therefore six of them levitated and charged straight in the form of colorful spear beam-like. They all struck and rammed through the Destroyah to pieces.

With the monster defeated by a powerful attack, Majin Kiyomori's and MechaStahl's 1400 Life Points reached to 0 Life Points. Team Fighters won the duel as the team cheered wildly and happily.

"Impossible!" MechaStahl exclaimed in shock, "No matter. I've got the idea now."

Majin Kiyomori huffed, "This is nothing but a minor setback. This isn't over. You all can go home now..."

With Dark Mystic Ponies disappeared from sights, Team Fighters and Discord returned to their realm.


Team Fighters and Discord have returned to their own realm safe and sound. They all checked on their bodies and everything. They all cheered and even hugged each other happily and wildly. They're all safe from danger. They all yelped as they stopped hugging while laughing uneasily and amusingly about the event. Discord sighed as he has one more thing to do.

"I'm ssssssss—" Discord hissed uneasily. Everyone looked at him uneasily. He screamed, "I'm trying to say I'm sorry, all right?! I'm sorry for ruining your game, and I'm sorry that I thought I was better than you!"

"Now, that's something," Boomer said amusingly.

"Now let's play before this evening gets any sappier, shall we?" Discord asked, avoiding being sappy about the event. He cleared his throat, "Plus, I need to learn about the Duel Monsters again."

And just before Team Fighters could say, Big McIntosh spoke up and chatted with them about what he wanted. They all nodded and chatted in agreement, which confused Discord.

"What if we forgot the cards for a minute?" Lance Justicestrike suggested, "I mean, the whole game coming to life was completely terrifying, but also kind of the best thing ever!"

Spike nodded happily, "So, uh, we all were wondering... What if you toned it down just a teensy bit?"

"Yeah. It makes an awesome Duel Monster Game!" Boomer exclaimed happily.

Steel Blaze nodded, "You betcha. It got me bump to excitement!"

"Yeah. It would be amazing to see our monsters come to life," Red Arsenal said amusingly.

Big McIntosh chuckled amusingly, "Eeyup."

Discord hummed amusingly, "Alright then. Get ready to enter the Realm of Duel Monsters!"

"YEAH! DUEL MONSTERS!"
Everyone cheered wildly and happily.

Discord summoned the Realm of Duel Monsters at the Castle of Friendship, they all cheered happily as they were having fun in Duel Monsters Game. They're gonna enjoyed it for the rest of the night.


MechaStahl and Majin Kiyomori returned to the Dark Cathedral. Instead of disappointment and anger of their defeats, they all smiled proudly and amusingly.

"I believed that you have found what you were looking for?" Majin Kiyomori asked.

MechaStahl chuckled, "Indeed, I have. That game have help me found my inspiration. It will help me build a new weapon for our military army. And soon, our enemies will fall before us..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
John De Lancie: Discord
Peter New: Big McIntosh

Minor Casts:
Benjamin Diskin: Boomer Bang
Quinton Flynn: Steel Blaze
Crispin Freeman: Red Arsenal
Dave B. Mitchell: Majin Kiyomori
Michael McDowell: MechaStahl

Cameo:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy

Author's Note:

1. This episode is based on Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Series. It's one of my favorite anime shows, and I really like them a lot.

2. There was a character which is based on Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi as FC Pony, he was supposed to make appearance here, but he doesn't have any role for the future. I decided to drop it.

3. This idea was supposed to be used from Journey through Demon Land story, but found it hard to write on that story. I want to write that story so badly until I come across Season 6 Episode 17, which was my least favorite episodes of MLP: FIM.