• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,453 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,453

Episode 10: Pleasure Cruise

Dragon Kick and Shadow Dragon were at the Ponyville Town's docks. They were leading the Royal Guards in moving and pushing the wagon of statue of giant fat yet ugly demon-like ogre with two heads and sharp fangs worn demonic armor with three spikes on each shoulders, demonic gauntlets, loincloth and black boots to the cargo ship. Jade Adventure and Nyx were with them at the same time.

Dragon Kick sighed, "Thank you for accepting my offer, Dragon Hope."

"Not a problem." Shadow Dragon said calmly, "So, what's the situation here?"

"Nothing serious, just a simple job." Dragon Kick said calmly, "Making sure that this statue transport back to Manehattan Museum safe and sound."

Nyx nodded, "How come? What's so special about the statue?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Jade Adventure asked in shock and concern while pointing at the statue, "That statue is part of some kind Ancient War history! Good vs. Evil! Gods vs. Demons! And best of all - my favorite genre - Heroes vs. Villains! And this guy is a bad guy."

"How did you know about this?"

"Come on. When your uncle is an archaeologist, you learn everything from him. Kinda like you learn from your pops about martial arts and war."

"Make sense. You're really good at this."

"Learn from the best, cous. So does anypony why we're moving this guy to Dragon Land?"

"There are two attempts of theft on the statue from both museum and here. So, maintaining security proved to be difficult, so we have to move it to Dragon Land for safe and secured area," Dragon Kick explained in concern, "But who and why?"

Sensed a tingling on his body, Shadow Dragon stopped at once whole narrowed his eyes in concern yet suspicious, "I have the feeling that I know who is it."

SCREAM! Dragon Kick and Shadow Dragon turned to their back as they prepared themselves in ready to fight. The stallions found Lelouch and his army of black demonically medieval armored knights with visors and helmets defeating and killing Royal Guards one-by-one.

"And I was right," Shadow Dragon said in annoyance, "Lelouch..."

"The Chaos Herald of Melancholy?!" Dragon Kick asked in surprise. He hissed, "This is no doubt that he's here for one good reason." He turned to the Royal Guards, "Get the statue to the ship now!"

Royal Guards yelped as they quickly pushed and moved the Chaos Herald of Gluttony Statue to the ship at once.

"Then, let's do it!" Nyx exclaimed firmly.

Jade Adventure nodded, "Yeah! I'm ready for it!"

Jade Adventure and Nyx were ready as well, but instead, they got pushed aside to the crates by the stallions. After knocking the Royal Guards out, Lelouch and his army were close to both Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick.

"I'll take care of these boys," Lelouch said calmly to his lieutenant - a black medieval armored of light crimson unicorn female soldier with pinkish spiky mane and tail in ponytail style, and black visor, "Kasai Songbird, you get that crate!"

"Yes, sir!" Kasai Songbird nodded firmly.

Lelouch unsheathed his Demon Rapier as he charged straight at both Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick. His minions headed towards the statue at once. Nyx and Jade Adventure looked at each other as they knew what they can do to stop their thieves.

Both Nyx and Jade Adventure used their tricks and resourcefulness in stopping and defeating Lelouch's minions - pushing the crates on them, pouring oil for them to slip, using forklift in blocking their ways, dropping the crates on them, created a hole for them to fall and more. Both of them have stopped their enemy's tracks.

However, Kasai Songbird managed to avoid and dodge the traps. As she almost close to her target, she was stopped by two fillies, who are armed and ready to fight. She hissed in concern as she hesitated from fighting the girls while dodging the attacks while moving back and away from the girls. This surprised both Nyx and Jade Adventure.

Lelouch thrust his Demon Rapier at Shadow Dragon, who quickly summoned his Darkness Blade in blocking it. Dragon Kick came and punched the Chaos Herald, who moved back before giving the archaeologist a headbutt while kicked the former general off. He swung his rapier attacking them. They dodged and avoided the attacks swiftly and quickly while landing some punches on him. He dodged them quickly. Both of them battling with the Chaos Herald ferociously and determinedly.

Not exhausted by them, Lelouch swiftly knocked both Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick soundly. They both panted heavily while glaring at him. He approached them while armed with his Demon Rapier. Two stallions armed themselves in ready to fight till the last.

Just before Lelouch could do anything, he heard shouts from his back. He turned and found the Royal Guards and Mystic Troops arriving at the area.

Lelouch groaned in annoyance, "It looks like our fight has to postpone, old friend. Till we meet again, Shadow Dragon. Be sure you're well prepare for it..."

As his eyes glowed in red beneath his mask, the purple smoke emerged from the ground as Lelouch and his minions disappeared from everyone's sights. Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick sighed in relief. Nyx and Jade Adventure came and helped stallions up.

"I don't think we've seen the last of them," Dragon Kick said in concern.

Shadow Dragon shook his head painfully, "No doubt. We need to rethink our security plans now."


At the evening on the same day, Caramel was in his well-dressed black suit as he was sitting down on his table at the restaurant. He was having a date with Applejack. He's still waiting for her. And each time servant came to him for the order, he claimed that he is still waiting.

Caramel has been waiting for whole night as the ponies slowly leave the restaurant while he laid his head on table in sleeping and bore mood.

Applejack panted heavily as she arrived with her old gala dress. She quickly took her seats. She sighed in relief.

"Sorry, I'm late, Caramel." Applejack apologized. She sighed in relief as she hold a menu up, "I'm starving. Let's get something to eat."

"I'm sorry, mademoiselle. We're closing the restaurant down," Savoir Fare said calmly as he took the menus away from the couples. He sighed, "Please come again, tomorrow."

"Oh, Caramel, I'm so sorry for the date again." Applejack said in upset and shame tone, "I guess I've got lots more of chores and works to do."

Caramel sighed in disappointment, "Can't say that I'm surprise, Applejack."

"Look, don't worry, Caramel. Next time, I'll be here. I promised."

"If you really mean it, AJ. I'll see you tomorrow, Sweet Apple."

Caramel stood up and left the table, leaving Applejack looked down in shame and disappointment. She really needs to work on her punctuality and end her works early as possible. She missed her date with her boyfriend for three times...


Lelouch huffed in annoyance and disappointment as he entered the darkness of bedroom. He sat down on the bed. During her reading on books, Celtic noticed it from her bed. She approached him from his back. She held his shoulders for the moment.

"Didn't go as plan, I see?" Celtic asked suspiciously. Lelouch remained silent. She sighed, "Can't say I'm surprise. You should really be careful especially your limited powers. The enemies could have defeated you at ease if you use too much."

Lelouch groaned, "I know, Celtic. I guess I should have been more patient."

"So, what's next? Clearly, the ponies aren't gonna make same mistakes again. They may try something to caught you off guard."

"Yes, they may try something else that I'm not familiar with this era. After all, I am an ancient from the past."

"But you won't give up easily, now would you?"

"No, I wouldn't. I already prepare the necessary for our little friends. So, all we can do is wait and respond to it."

Celtic smirked as she nuzzled Lelouch's head gently, "That's good to hear. So, what's next?"

Lelouch smirked as he gave his wife a passionate kiss on lips, "For now, we wait and relax until the right time to come."

Celtic nodded as she returned a kiss to her husband, "Of course, my lord..."

Both Lelouch and Celtic removed their clothes before lying down on their beds to sleep while close to each other.


On the next morning, Applejack visited Twilight Sparkle at the living room. She told the Princess about it.

"Wow... That must be serious, Applejack," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "You and Caramel really should set aside some time"

Applejack sighed in upset, "Well, it ain't 'cause I don't wanna. But the work on the farm has just been takin' up more and more of my time."

"Wow. I didn't realize that you have so much to do. I hate seeing you two not spending time together. Can't you get somepony else in your family to take over for a bit?"

"Wish I could. But Granny, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom all have chores of their own. And I can't just abandon it for the sake of what I want especially Caramel. I really envy you, Twilight. How on earth did you do it?"

"Well, what do you think I'm good at?" Twilight Sparkle asked in amusement, "Organization! Maybe I can help and solve the problem you're having. Then, you'll have a chance with Caramel."

Applejack smiled in relief, "Thanks, Twilight. I don't know what I'd do without ya."

"Well, you'd be bore to death, AJ," The confident young voice exclaimed. Twilight Sparkle and Applejack turned to their back as they found Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Jade Adventure entered the scene. Jade Adventure smirked, "You should have seen what we did yesterday!"

Nyx nodded, "Yeah! Dad and Uncle Kicker fought Lelouch!"

"That black masked guy?!" Spike asked in annoyance as he brought the tea into the living room. He passed them to Applejack and Twilight Sparkle. He scoffed, "What does he want now? This better not be involved of hypnotizing Twilight again."

"Nope. It's the statue," Jade Adventure answered calmly, "Don't know what his planning. But it's no good."

Nyx smiled confidently, "But we send him back for good!"

Lance Justicestrike sighed, "Man, I must have miss it. I would do anything to get back at him for messing with the wrong family!"

"Don't worry, you'll get that chance," Nyx said calmly, "At least, we got the statue loaded up and sailed to Dragon Land!"

"No, it's not, Nyx," Dragon Kick said calmly. The ponies found Dragon Kick and Shadow Dragon arrived at the scene. He continued, "The cargo ship was not secure enough to transport. So the museum decided that with Lelouch and his minions are at large, the statue will instead travel to Dragon Land on the last place they would be expected to look."

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "A crew ship. Both me and Kicker would be accompany it."

Spike groaned, "Well, that make sense. After all, Lelouch is an ancient demon, so he'll get some hard time in getting use to modern era. He may thinks we're still using the cargo ship again."

"Yes. That's the plan. Hopefully, he doesn't get adapted to it too quickly." Dragon Kick said in concern as he took some tickets, "But, we won't be the only ponies going. The museum have given us two room sweet. I do not know what to do with extra space."

Shadow Dragon smirked, "That's why I got the idea, Kicker. All of us are going."

"Oh yeah! We're going on the cruise!" Jade Adventure exclaimed happily.

Spike cheered wildly, "I've always want to cruise the ship!"

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Us! Mummy! Daddy! Uncle Kicker! Big Brother! And even Applejack and Caramel!"

"I don't know," Applejack said in concern, "I've got some chores to do."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Applejack. Don't you think you should at least take some days off and spend some time with Caramel?"

"Well... When you put it that way, I can't argue of that. But my family needs to know about it. And I don't think they're gonna be happy about it."

"I'm sure they understand it. Just tell them about it."

"I guess I could try," Applejack said thoughtfully, "If they say they're okay, then I'll ask Caramel out. That will make for missing the dates for 20 times."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Good to hear. It looks like we're going."

Feeling uncomfortable and scared, Lance Justicestrike groaned, "I think I'll stay here, just in case if the bad guys show up."

The ponies looked shock and surprise of what Lance Justicestrike has said. He actually denied the invitation to the cruise.

Nyx approached Lance Justicestrike, "Aw! Why, Lance?!"

Jade Adventure nodded, "Yeah! Think about the swimming pool! Fishes! Games! And anything you want to do at the cruise!"

"Yeah! You're gonna miss it!" Spike exclaimed in amusement, "If you worry about Dragoking, we can bring him along."

Lance Justicestrike sighed in concern, "I... I can't travel on the sea, guys. I kinda get seasick."

"Wait! Seriously?!" Nyx asked in shock.

Spike hummed in concern yet suspiciously, "Did you try some medicine? It helps you to get over some seasick. I used to have one when I was a hatchling."

"I tried a lot, guys. It didn't go so well," Lance Justicestrike said in concern.

"What about your mum? She's the doctor?" Nyx asked curiously.

Lance Justicestrike sighed, "My mum tried. She couldn't find a right one for me. So, we've travel around Equestria by hooves and flying."

"Aw man. This is gonna be the problem." Jade Adventure remarked in concern. She hummed thoughtfully, "I think I've got the idea."

Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike looked surprise and shock. What was she planning now?


Waiting for the news, Lelouch was holding Celtic on his legs as they both were reading the book together. The Demon Soldier entered the room before stood before his leader.

"Sir, we have good news," The soldier said calmly while saluted. Lelouch and Celtic turned and looked at him. He sighed, "She found it."

Lelouch hummed in surprise while smiling, "Good. We wait..."


In the afternoon, Twilight Sparkle and her family were waiting at the docks for Applejack and Caramel to come. They hoped the couples are available for the vacation.

"Do you think Applejack and Caramel can make it?" Spike asked curiously.

"They'd better hope so," Jade Adventure remarked.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. Both of them deserved vacation. They haven't spend time together much."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I hope so. And hopefully, Applejack isn't trying to give another excuses about her work again."

"Not this time, Twilight," A familiar Southern Voice said calmly. Twilight Sparkle and her family looked up as they found both Applejack and Caramel arrived at the scene. She smiled, "Coz I'm really gonna spend my vacation with Caramel for good."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she gave Applejack a hug, "Applejack, I'm relieved that your family allow it."

"Yeah. I'm glad that we get that chance especially my date with Caramel." Applejack said happily as she turned and looked at Caramel, "And this time, no more works. I promised."

Caramel hummed unconvincingly, "I'll see to it first, AJ."

"Great. You're still mad at me?" Applejack asked in disappointment and upset. She sighed, "Alright, I understand. I will gain your trust and love sooner or later."

"This better be..." Caramel sighed in defeat.

Shadow Dragon chuckled uneasily, "Come on, guys. Let's get to the cruise now. We'll meet Lance soon enough. I hope he can make it here in time."

Nyx nodded, "Yeah, me too. I'd be disappointed and upset to see my family not together again."

Dragon Kick nodded, "We'd better get going. We need to meet the General and Head of Security since they're in-charge of the operation."

With ponies agreed with the stallions' plans, they all climbed the ramp to the cruise at once. But they weren't the only ponies, more of them came as well for relaxation and vacation. With all ponies are on board, the cruise set sailed.


The family were on the deck, where they found the bluish Pegasus dressed in his Blue Royal Guard's Armor, Greek Helmet and has black right shoulder plate-like and cape, and three Royal Guards waiting at the command center's entrance.

"I assume that you're in command here?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously.

The Leader of Royal Guard smiled and saluted to Shadow Dragon, "I am. My name is Rexstrike, General of Royal Guard's finest army - ARC Legion or known as the Advanced Rogue Company Legion! And it is an honor to meet you here, Shadow Dragon and Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle bowed in respect, "It's an honor, general. I heard a lot about you, Rexstrike and your legion. And I must say, that was very bravest of you and your legion during Third Mystic War. If it not for your involvement, I don't know if we survive it or not."

"Well, I appreciated it. But the honor goes to you and Shadow Dragon for saving the world again," General Rexstrike said calmly as he turned to Shadow Dragon, "I heard a lot about you from Flash Sentry."

"You know him?" Shadow Dragon asked in surprise.

"Yes. Flash Sentry was the best soldier in my company before he left and served Captain Shining Armor's lieutenant. He's at best hoof now."

"Yeah. He sure is, General. And it'd be honor of me to work with you, Rex."

"As do I, sir," General Rexstrike said proudly. He cleared his throat, "I would like also to introduce to the Head of Security - Sugarcoat."

Twilight Sparkle and her family looked up and found a light grayish purple Pegasus with white long curly mane and two pigtails and long tail, and her cutie mark is firecracker worn the glasses. She worn a Royal Guard suit.

Sugarcoat bowed down in respect, "Greetings to the honorable guests and visitors, I personally welcome you all to the Phoenix Cruise, where you can do whatever you want for fun and relaxation, except the emergency, which can be used if the situation became unstable and problem. And above all, do not use emergency brakes or alarm for your amusement and fun, which there'll be a serious consequences to face. And I assure you that I'll not be so merciful of it. Thank you for hearing my presentation speech and I hope you enjoy the cruise for the rest of week!"

The ponies were in shock and surprise of what they just heard.

"Uh... What?" Spike asked in shock and surprise.

Jade Adventure shrugged, "I have no idea. She talked too fast but bluntly."

General Rexstrike sighed, "You have to excuse her. She often talk fast and sometimes bluntly. She didn't mean it. She just need some reminding about slow and shortened her words."

"Yeah. I know what you mean," Twilight Sparkle said in amusement.

"As she said," General Rexstrike sighed, "welcome to Phoenix Cruise. We hope that you enjoy your vacation here."

Sugarcoat cleared her throat, "General, may I need to remind you that we need Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick, which involved the security and its precious cargo, and therefore we must deal with it and it must not be ignored! I hate to remind you again, again and again, which is too many times."

General Rexstrike sighed, "Please, don't start that again, kid." He then cleared his throat, "Like she said, we have to discuss about it."

"Yes. I agree. We need to discuss about security," Dragon Kick said in concern.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. Sure, we'll be down there soon." He then looked around of his surroundings. He hummed in concern, "Lance should be here by now. I can't blame him if he's seasick."

"Don't worry. I've got him," The gentle voice exclaimed. The ponies turned and found Lance Justicestrike and Shiroi arrived at the scene. She smiled, "Glad that we got here in time."

"Shiroi! Long time no see!" Nyx exclaimed as she approached and nuzzled Shiroi's legs gently, "Let me guess. Lance invited you here?"

Jade Adventure nodded, "Yeah. Can't say that we're surprise of it."

Shiroi smiled as she patted Nyx gently, "That's right. Lance need someone to make sure he doesn't get seasick."

Lance Justicestrike groaned sickly, "Please, don't start that again."

Shadow Dragon sighed as he patted Lance Justicestrike's back gently, "Well, I'm glad you make it, kid. Dragon Kick and I will go and check on security first. We'll be back soon."

Dragon Kick nodded in agreement, "Yes. Enjoy your relaxation. We won't be long."

"Can I come with you, guys," Caramel asked calmly. Everyone looked at him in surprise. He smiled, "I used to be a security guard for the mayor before I retired as the clown boy."

General Rexstrike chuckled a bit, "Well now. That change things a bit. We could use an expert like you, buddy. Come on in, kid."

"Yes, sir." Caramel saluted. He turned to Applejack, "I'll be back soon."

Applejack nodded in understanding. Shadow Dragon, Dragon Kick and Caramel followed General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat as they headed to the cargo bay.

"So, what's next?" Applejack asked curiously.

Twilight Sparkle shrugged as she looked at cruise brochure, "I don't know. But let's check it out. This could be exciting. It's too bad that Rarity's gonna miss this out since she has to check on Crystal Empire's vacant shopping lot for fashions."

"Yeah. She would have gone drama about how great and relaxing this vacation is gonna be."

"That's something we agree about. How about we check out on gallery? I heard that involved some of Appleloosa culture."

Applejack smiled, "Now that's kind of my thing!"

Jade Adventure scoffed, "Well, I'm gonna check out on arcade game! I heard that they have some coolest and awesomeness action game ever!"

"Alright! Can't wait to try it!" Spike exclaimed happily.

Lance Justicestrike groaned and moaned sickly. Twilight Sparkle and her family noticed him. They're really worry about him now.

"I'll stay with Lance," Shiroi suggested, "We'll slow you down."

"Me too!" Nyx volunteered happily.

"Oh yeah," Jade Adventure said in realization. She turned to Spike, "I'll go with you later, Spike. I promised Lance that I bring him some medicine."

Spike nodded, "Sure. No problem."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Okay. But meet back at the room by evening! So, we all can go to the dining hall for our dinner. Now, let's go and enjoy our vacation!"

The ponies nodded in agreement as they split out and headed to have their own fun to enjoy. Jade Adventure, Shiroi and Nyx remained behind with Lance Justicestrike as they're now dealing with his seasickness now.

"Okay, Lance. Are you ready to be amaze?" Jade Adventure asked curiously yet calmly. Lance Justicestrike looked unsure and suspicious. His friends have that feeling as well. They all nodded in agreement. She smiled as she searched on her bag, "I've got a cure for you to use! It's gonna be a permanent!"

As her three friends waited while wondered, Jade Adventure held and placed a familiar item in front of them. They all gasped in surprise and shock.

"Horse Talisman?!" Lance Justicestrike asked in shock, "How did-?!"

Jade Adventure interrupted, "This is not Shendu's. It's a real and original one." Her friends looked surprise of what they just heard. She continued, "Mystic Councilpony Lightning Wisdom duplicate 12 Zodiac Animal Powers for more. This was a strong defense against the bad guys."

Shiroi hummed, "And I can bet I know who destroy the copies while got one set to himself."

Nyx nodded in agreement, "So, did the Mystic Council continue producing the copies?"

"No. After the theft on the last set of copies, the production got cancelled. The original one got kept safe inside the Sacred Vault," Jade Adventure said calmly, "Lucky for you, a few got access to it. My great uncle is one of them. I sneak in and got it for your brother."

"That's a great idea," Nyx said in agreement, "As long you have it, you won't be sick."

Lance Justicestrike groaned suspiciously, "Did my grandfather know about this?"

"Uh... No..." Jade Adventure admitted nervously before cleared her throat, "But c'mon, you need it for your seasickness."

Shiroi hummed, "She does have the point. Since the medicine didn't help you much, so she did bring it for you to use. I wouldn't waste that chance, or else you're gonna have seasickness for the rest of your lives."

"Come on. Don't you want to enjoy vacation on sea for once in your lifetime?" Nyx asked unhappily as she gave her pouty eyes to Lance, "Please? I hate to spend my vacation time without my family."

Lance Justicestrike groaned in defeat, "I hate it when you guys are right especially that pouty eyes of yours, Nyx."

Shiroi, Nyx and Jade Adventure smiled in relief. As Jade Adventure held Horse Talisman in front of Lance Justicestrike, he landed his hoof on it. As it glowed brightly, his body joined in too. For the moment later, the light died down. Lance Justicestrike looked normal than being sick. The girls remained still and waiting for the response.

"So..." Nyx asked curiously, "How do you feel, big brother?"

Lance Justicestrike hummed calmly before he felt something funny in his stomach, "Can we have lunch first? I'm kinda hungry."

"Alright, you're okay!" Nyx exclaimed happily as she hugged Lance Justicestrike passionately, "No more seasickness!"

Shiroi sighed in relief, "That's good to relief. I heard that Seaweed Salad is the best seafood dish to eat."

"Can't wait to try," Lance Justicestrike said in amusement.

"Here you go. You might need it. Just don't tell my unc about it," Jade Adventure said calmly as she passed the Horse Talisman to Nyx. She saluted playfully, "Gotta meet up with Spike. I'm gonna beat the game!"

"Sure. Thanks for the gift," Nyx thanked happily, "See ya later, cous!"

Jade Adventure winked, "See ya, cous."

Four ponies entered the cabin as they headed off and enjoyed their vacation now.


At the cargo bay, General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat led Shadow Dragon, Dragon Kick and Caramel to deep yet cornered area, where the vault was located. They then found Royal Guards were pushing the Chaos Herald of Gluttony statue into it. The guards then closed and locked the vault's door.

"Safe and sound as promised," General Rexstrike said calmly as he passed same keys to four ponies "Only us have the same keys. I'll give them to you, Shadow Dragon."

"Well, the steel looked impenetrable and strong. There is no way thieves could knock it down that hard. The statue is safe and sound," Caramel said calmly. He turned to Dragon Kick and Shadow Dragon, "So, wanna give me a history lesson of why is it important?"

Dragon Kick sighed as he looked at the statue, "This statue has a name called Gluto the Hungry Demon. And according to the legend, he is one of Thirteen Chaos Heralds - the Gluttony. The God of Destruction and Evil - Demon God is the responsible of creating them as his messengers, bodyguards and generals of all demons. He and his ancient demons were at war with our Mystic Heaven and twelve Mystic Guardians for millennia."

"So, what happen to them?" Caramel asked curiously.

"The ancient Demon God and his heralds were defeated and lost the Great Demon War. While the Demon God banished into deep Void while never be heard or seen again, his Heralds were imprisoned and transported to unknown locations. After that, Mystic Heaven and his Mystic Guardians disappeared."

"Damn. And you think that statue is really him?"

"And we're not sure if this statue is really him or just made of rocks," Shadow Dragon said in concern as he glanced at the statue, "We have to be ready for it."

Sugarcoat smiled proudly, "Rest assure, sir. I'll assure you that no enemy shall pass through the vault, without the access keys or the fight with hard-trained officers and securities to deal with! And therefore, it is impossible for them to defeat us!"

"Don't get overconfident, Sugarcoat. Just be high alert and ready for anything," General Rexstrike said calmly yet firmly, "We still don't know how dangerous Lelouch and his minions are."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Rexstrike's right. Knowing Lelouch, he could cooking up with his plans."

"There's something I don't even want to know," Dragon Kick said in concern. He cleared his throat, "Well, either way, I would like to relax and enjoy my vacation."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. That's something we agree about."

"Hopefully that Applejack sticks to her promise," Caramel said angrily yet gently, "I can tell that I'm not happy with her breaking promises."

"Come on, Caramel! She didn't mean it!"

"I know! I hate waiting and breaking promises! But this time, nothing is gonna ruin it! No work! No troubles! And no hero stuff!"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "No promises, Caramel. If you don't want that happen, then make the best out of it, pal. I intend to do with Twilight."

Caramel smirked, "Oh, don't worry, I'm gonna do it!"

"Boys..." Dragon Kick remarked in annoyance.

The ponies then left the cargo bay as they headed back to the upper deck at once. However, unknown to anypony, they were being watched. shadowy figure saw everything from behind crate.


Twilight Sparkle and her friend enjoyed their vacation in the cruise. Twilight Sparkle and Applejack toured around the ship. They looked through gallery of arts and culture of Equestria, talked about each other's lifetime, did some exercise, played some games and spent some time with their boyfriends. Jade Adventure and Spike tried most of arcade games. Dragon Kick was working as he was studying on the ancient scripture about Chaos Herald of Gluttony. Shiroi and Nyx stick together with Lance Justicestrike, who is still seasick.

General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat were keeping an eye on the ship and ponies, making sure that nothing went wrong especially the statue. The crew also have to keep their tourists and guests entertained and enjoyable; though Sugarcoat's long and blunt speech on P.A. speech has often annoyed, disrespected and bored the guests to death. General Rexstrike has to deal with it.

Everything is fine...


In the evening, the girls were at the spa chamber. They were all relaxing in one of large hot spring pond. They all awed and sighed in relief and enjoyable about it.

"You know, girls. I've always want to relax in the hot spring," Shiroi said softly, "And this is the best one I ever felt."

Nyx nodded happily, "Yeah. No kidding. I love it!"

"Me too. I'd never ever want to leave this place again." Jade Adventure sighed in relief. She turned and looked at Nyx, "So, how's Lance? I hope he's not on seasick again."

Nyx smiled, "Nope. Not this time. In fact, we have our fun from the arcade."

Shiroi nodded in agreement, "Glad that he didn't throw at me. I'm just glad that my date with Lance goes smoothly. This vacation is the best."

"That's something we agree on. I never did get a chance to get a holiday since my mum is busy with her princess duty."

"I know what you mean, Nyx. Being artist is quite busy as the princess's. I rarely get some holiday until today. I'm happy to be here."

"The feeling is mutual, Shiroi."

Jade Adventure nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Nothing is gonna ruin our vacation. I wish that the statue never ever delivers to the Manehattan Museum."

"Me too," Nyx said in agreement before sighed, "But we have to. There is no other way."

Jade Adventure sighed, "Don't remind me, Nyx."

Shiroi shrugged, "But you've gotta admit it. I enjoy it."

Twilight Sparkle and Applejack have their own relaxation chatting.

"Feeling relax now, Applejack?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

Applejack sighed, "It sure is. I really appreciate it, Twilight. But still..."

"Applejack, you really need to stop thinking about work for once and take a break. And maybe you should spent a night with Caramel."

"Hmm... Maybe..."

"I know you're taking your job and responsible serious, but this will only create the rift between you and Caramel. So, it's best that you should find a day to relax with him."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"Whatever it is, we're here to help you. We're friends."

"Thanks, Twi. I really appreciate it."

"Of course, you should appreciate it, Applejack; she is the Princess of Friendship and therefore she knows everything and it is unwise of you to question her much," The firm yet blunt voice exclaimed.

The girls yelped in surprise and shock. They looked up and found Sugarcoat was in front of them as she was leaned her back on the walls edge. The mare bowed in respect to the mares.

"Sugarcoat? What are you doing here?" Applejack asked in surprise.

"Isn't it obvious, Applejack?" Sugarcoat rubbed and patted her left pigtail gently, "I'm enjoying my hot spring after a long day of giving daily speech about rules and activities to the customers and guests, which proven to be most vital information to all for secure and safe, as well as being entertained. That is the responsibility of Head of Security and Deputy Captain of the ship."

Shiroi was dumbfound and shock, "Eh... What?"

"She means she's tired and taking a hot spring to relax," Nyx explained calmly.

Jade Adventure groaned a bit, "I sure wish that she could slow and short her talk."

"Jade! That's rude," Shiroi exclaimed in annoyance. She turned and looked at Sugarcoat, "Ms. Sugarcoat, Jade didn't mean it! We're sorry!"

Nyx nodded in concern, "Yeah. Some of us are not use to quick talker like you."

"It's understandable, and therefore you have no reason to be concern or fear me from unleashing my wrath and fury against your will," Sugarcoat said calmly yet quickly and bluntly, "I've seen, heard and dealt with this for quite many times. I hold no grudge against neither of you. You can relax and enjoy your hot spring."

Sugarcoat sighed calmly as she took a sip of her green tea. She then shown her concern and disappointed looks. Applejack noticed it.

"Is something wrong, Sugarcoat?" Applejack asked in concern, "You look upset and disappointed about it."

"What would you know, Applejack? You're just a farmer while I'm a soldier." Sugarcoat asked in annoyance.

"Really? A farmer who saved the Equestria for couple times especially got involved in Third Mystic War? I can tell that you keep on talking long and bluntly for no reason to hide your real problem. Am I right?"

"H-How?"

"I'm the Wielder of Element of Honesty. I know who tells a lie or truth. You're not good at both. Something really bothered you."

Sugarcoat sighed in defeat, "Well, when you put it that way, there is zero chances in defying your questions about my status report for too long." She cleared her throat before explained, "I hate this job a lot."

"Really? Why?"

"Whenever I explain about the safety rules, announcement and entertainment information; ponies tended to ignore me a lot. I feel being unappreciated and insulted by these ponies for making a mockery of my family's legacy. I will not accept it!"

"If you hate it so much, why did you come here in the first place?"

"Because of my father," Sugarcoat said in defeat and shame. Ponies looked at her in surprise and shock. She continued, "My adopted father - Strict Stalker is one of Seven Phoenix Generals. He's been expecting a lot from me. I cannot afford to fail him especially this mission he has assigned me to. And it is my duty is to secure and ensure that the Chaos Herald of Gluttony Statue to Manehattan no matter how long it takes, even though I may not like this job a lot."

Applejack hummed calmly, "I see. Maybe I can help you." Sugarcoat looked at her. She continued, "I think I know what's the problem, this has something to do with you."

"What's that supposed to be mean?"

"No offense, Sugarcoat. I think you make the speeches too long, too blunt and too boring for ponies to listen. That is why they ignored you often."

"And what do you suggest to solve this problem? Please do not try to embarrass me!"

And just before Applejack could talk, Twilight Sparkle pulled her away from Sugarcoat. They both have their own private chats.

"Applejack, may I remind you of why we are here?" Twilight Sparkle asked angrily yet gently. Applejack remained silent. She continued, "You were supposed to have vacation with Caramel while not trying to work!"

Applejack sighed in defeat, "I know, Twilight. But Sugarcoat need some help with her speech and getting some respect. I can't ignore it. She reminds me of me. So, I know what it feels like not wanting to let father down."

Twilight Sparkle sighed in defeat, "There's nothing I say is gonna change your mind."

"Nope. I'm sorry, Twilight. I really am."

"I'm not angry, Applejack. In fact, I'm gonna help you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We're friends," Twilight Sparkle smiled, "I'm gonna make sure that you and Caramel get some vacation."

Applejack chuckled a bit, "Yeah sure. That's good to hear." She turned and looked at Sugarcoat, "Sugarcoat, we're gonna help solve your speech problem. It's the promise."

"And we want to help too," Nyx volunteered. Shiroi and Jade Adventure nodded in agreement.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "The more the merrier. We'll get the job done in time."

Sugarcoat smiled, "Thank you, my friends. Your assistance is appreciated, even though I'm actually against it so much because as the soldier-!" She was interrupted upon looking at Applejack's annoying looks. She cleared her throat, "I mean. I appreciated it."

Applejack smiled, "That's more like it."


At the boy's own hot springs; Shadow Dragon, Dragon Kick and Caramel were relaxing and enjoying their own tub after a long day especially checking on the vault.

Spike sighed happily, "Now this is life. The cruise has everything we want!"

Dragon Kick sighed, "I'm glad to get some relaxing."

"Yeah," Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement. He turned to worrisome Caramel, "So, how you and Applejack getting along in your vacation?"

Caramel sighed, "It's not bad. We did enjoy it much. But AJ still got long way to really say 'sorry' about forgetting my date for many times."

"Caramel, you really need to cool it. She's trying her best."

"I'm not very convinced, Shadow Dragon. Applejack really enjoy work than me. Why do I even date with her in the first place?"

"That's because you like her the way she is. Am I right?"

"I suppose so. She's beautiful and hardworking pony I ever met. And of course, she did love her family. So do I. But that doesn't excuse from the date."

"Look, Caramel. I feel upset about it too when Twilight Sparkle keeps forgetting about my date. But instead getting angry about it, I chose to help her in her duty as my date. It works well."

"So, you're saying that if AJ and I work together, it's still on date?"

"More or less. I'm pretty sure it'll work out. At least, I didn't argue with mine much."

"Well, it's better than nothing. Hopefully, AJ doesn't scream at my ears when I'm working on her farm."

Spike sighed, "That's a relief. I'd never thought you would stop this, Caramel."

"Well, I'm glad that the vault is still in safe hoof from danger." Dragon Kick said in relief, "Lelouch has no idea of what's happening now."

"There's one thing I don't get," Shadow Dragon said suspiciously and concernedly. Dragon Kick and Caramel turned and looked at him. He asked, "Why didn't Lelouch finish us off? He's clearly powerful ancient warrior. He could have finish us off. But he escaped."

Dragon Kick nodded in understanding, "True. But there is one good theory - he was imprisoned in stone, like the rest of them. So, his Chaos Power is not completely full. It'll take him a long time to re-energize them." He sighed in concern, "And to do that, he needed negative energy and source from everyone's emotion. Lucky for us, that rarely happens during our daily days."

"That means we're lucky to be alive," Caramel said in relief, "I hate to think about how powerful and dangerous he can be."

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I don't even want to think about that. For now, we can relax..."


Midnight...

At the cruise's cargo bay, the security ponies were lighting and flashing around the area. They have to make sure the area is secured. Unknown to them, one security pony approached to the vault. Through the dark smokes, his body slowly transformed into Kasai Songbird. As she chanted humbly and darkly, a swirling purplish swirling portal-like appeared close to the vault.

A familiar group emerged out from the portal. They were led by Lelocuh and Celtic. Kasai Songbird bowed down in respect before them.

"Well done, Sergeant Kasai Songbird," Lelouch said calmly, "You've adapted and blended well among these fools. They suspect nothing of you so far."

Kasai Songbird bowed down in respect, "I lived to serve, Lord Lelouch."

Lelouch looked around of his surroundings as he scoffed, "I hate to admit it. This was indeed interesting foolproof plan. But pitiful that I adapted to modern well."

Lelouch turned and gave a nodding to his demonic black soldiers. They all nodded firmly.

As his Demon Soldiers spread across the area, they stealthily and swiftly kill all of the security ponies by slicing throats, bashing heads, thrusting on hearts, suffocating them, break their limbs and snapped their heads.

With the area secured, Lelouch and his minions have gathered at the vault. The Chaos Herald of Melancholy looked at it thoroughly and cautiously.

"So Lelouch," Celtic asked curiously, "how do you intend to free him from his imprisonment?"

Lelouch smirked beneath his mask, "Don't worry. I have a plan."

"Tell me, Lelouch..." Celtic asked in amusement.


In the next morning, Shiroi Bai was walking across the cruise's deck while looking at the rising sun. She smiled a bit while looking at the sunrise. She sighed happily.

GROANED! Shiroi Bai yelped as she turned to the front. She found the sickly Lance Justicestrike was looking down on the sea. He yelped in shock as he sickly vomited into it. She quickly approached and checked on him.

"Lance, are you okay?" Shiroi Bai asked in concern. Lance Justicestrike groaned sickly while shaking his head. She sighed, "Where's the Talisman?"

Lance Justicestrike groaned, "I kinda left it behind on my bed."

"You were suppose to keep it with you. You know that you'll get seasick, no matter what kind of medicine you take!"

"Sorry. I guess I kinda forget about it."

"Lucky for you, I kept it close to me," The familiar voice exclaimed calmly. Both Lance Justicestrike and Shiroi Bai turned and found Nyx emerged from the cabin's door. She then passed Horse Talisman to Lance Justicestrike. She smiled, "Try not to forget about it again, big brother."

"Yeah sure..." Lance Justicestrike nodded sickly as he activated the talisman's healing power. He sighed in relief, "That's a relief. I need it."

Shiroi Bai smiled as she gave her boyfriend a nudge, "Good. Keep it with you for all time. Got it?"

Lance Justicestrike chuckled, "Yeah, sure. So, what's next?"

"Up for swimming?" Shiroi asked in amusement, "I could use some exercise."

Nyx giggled happily, "Me too."

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "I'm good too. Let's go now."

Lance Justicestrike, Shoroi Bai and Nyx headed off to the swimming pool area now. They found some ponies were swimming, splashing the water and chatting with each other including Spike drinking his soda while sitting down on his floater, and Jade Adventure was sunbathing. Three of them joined the fun as well.


General Rexstrike and five sailors were at the ship's command bridge. One was piloting on the ship's wheel. Other two were standing and guarding the door's entrance. Fourth pony monitored the ship's mainframe and control system. And fifth pony stayed close to General Rexstrike as they were checking and monitoring both ship and crew members.

"So far, so good." General Rexstrike said calmly, "Everything looks alright. Has the security team reported back?"

Lieutenant shook his head, "Not since this morning, sir. Think they overslept?"

"No. I don't think so." General Rexstrike shook his head, "These soldiers are from Northern Ma. They take their duty and responsibility serious, and never get slack off from it. Something's not right."

KNOCK! General Rexstrike and his soldiers turned to the door. And just before they could respond to it, the door got rammed out. General Rexstrike and his three soldiers ducked down while the pilot and security pony got hit by it. Four ponies looked up and found Lelouch entered the scene.

General Rexstrike got up at once. He armed and fired his Twin Gem Blasters at Lelouch, who took his Demon Rapier out in blocking and deflecting six blasts. The masked pony charged in and gave a swift slash on gem blasters before kicked the general to the broken door. Three Royal Guards were armed with their Gem Blasters in ready to fire, but instead they got hit and injured by the masked pony's swift slashes.

General Rexstrike recovered from the attack. As he was about to get up, he was pinned down by Lelouch's stepping on him to it. Celtic and Demon Soldiers entered the scene.

"The bridge is our control. Prepare for Phase II - Light and Darkness Clash. My brother will soon be awakened from his slumber."


"I cannot believe that you got us involved with this again," Caramel said in annoyance, "I thought we agree that-!"

Shadow Dragon interrupted, "Caramel, we have the talk from yesterday."

Caramel sighed in defeat, "Fine..."

Shadow Dragon and Caramel were helping Twilight Sparkle and Applejack in assisting Sugarcoat with her announcement speech for the cruise. They have thoroughly checked and rewrite the scripts into better version of them.

"It won't be long, I promised," Applejack said calmly, "Ready, Sugarcoat?"

"I am ready." Sugarcoat said firmly, "Am I saying correct?"

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Yes, you are. Now, just remember what we practice from yesterday and this morning. Follow and shorten the script with emotions."

Sugarcoat nodded as she took a deep breathe calmly. She looked at the mike while holding her script paper. She cleared her throat gently.

"Attention, passengers, this is Sugarcoat's speaking," Sugarcoat said calmly and gently, "We have special game announcement today - Buckball. If you're interested in it, please go to game section." She smiled before said happily, "And remember, this require three types - Earth Pony as Striker, Pegasus as Defender and Unicorn as Goalie."

Sugarcoat stopped while looking at her right monitor. Her friends joined in as well. They watched and watched until...

BEEP! Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in surprise and shock as they found more than 30 ponies arrived at the game area.

"I don't believe it," Sugarcoat said in surprise, "It works! This is unbelievable and surprisingly works. I'd never thought that the results I've been striving and working so hard to achieve has never ever been accomplish until today! And I'd never thought that shorten the script with emotions than reading it a long with bluntness has proven much more efficient and well effective. This is truly amazing. I really did it! My words of expression has never been better or prouder of it. I'm so proud of it!" She cleared her throat, "In my deepest of my heart and pride, I'm honored to say of this - thank you for providing some necessary assistance."

Caramel and Shadow Dragon looked surprise and confuse of Sugarcoat's sentences. Twilight Sparkle and Applejack giggled in amusement.

"She means she's happy and proud of it. She's thankful of our help," Applejack said calmly. She turned and looked at Caramel, "If not for you helping me out, this wouldn't happen."

Caramel sighed before smiled, "Well, I'm just glad to help out, so we can continue our date." He then looked at the pile of scripts. He chuckled, "I'm pretty sure we've cover everything here."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "I couldn't agree more. I'm glad that you both finally get some quality time."

"Yeah. I told you it work!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in amusement while patted Caramel's back hard, "What do you have to say?"

Caramel sighed, "I guess you're right. I guess it's fun when you're work together as one."

"Well, either way, I'm relieved that you help me very much," Sugarcoat said calmly while taking the next script, "Enjoy your vacation, my friends. I'll take it from here."

And just before ponies could do anything, they heard beeping noise. They looked at the megaphone as they wondered of what's going on.

"This is General Rexstrike," General Rexstrike said calmly and firmly yet hesitated through megaphone, "I would like everyone gathered at the dinning hall at once. There's important meeting to discuss. This is not a drill. Move now."

"So much for vacation," Twilight Sparkle remarked in disappointment, "Whatever it was, it won't be long."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "I sure hope so."


The ponies including Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends gathered at the dinning hall, waiting for General Rexstrike's arrival. However, the children weren't there while the general hasn't arrived here. This caused ponies to chat in concern about it.

"Hmm... I thought Nyx and others would be here," Twilight Sparkle said in concern. She then shrugged, "I guess he's still seasick. It might take a while for him and others to get here."

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "Yeah. As long they stick together, they're fine."

"That's good to hear," Dragon Kick said in concern, "Because there's something off around here. I've got a bad feeling about this."

"What do you mean?" Caramel asked in concern.

Sugarcoat hummed suspiciously, "If I suspect correctly on what Dragon Kick has suspected, then that means I'm right about my theory and concerns. There's a high possibility of risks occurring the guards and the cruise that we're not aware of. But I could be wrong or correct, so-!" She was interrupted by Applejack's cleared throat. She sighed in defeat, "We could be in danger. The enemies could be here."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "That's what I'm worry the most. Lelouch is here."

"Oh no..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern.

"How is that possible?" Applejack asked in concern, "We're in middle of the ocean!"

"Yes, we all are, Wielder of Element of Honesty," The gentle yet firm voice exclaimed.

POOF! The brief purplish smoke emerged from the ground, causing the ponies to gasp and cough heavily from inhaling them. As the smoke slowly dispersed, the ponies found themselves trapped within the cage with electrical lasers. Rexstrike and his remaining soldiers were unconsciousness but with the ponies. They all screamed and screeched in fear and concern. Lelouch and his Demon Soldiers were on the stage before them.

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Damn it! We've got trapped!"

"Indeed, you all are," Lelouch said in amusement. He smirked beneath his mask, "Did you really think that you could fool me so easily? Have you forgotten of who I am?"

Dragon Kick sighed in annoyance, "I can't believe that he adapted to the modern era so quickly. But how did you know about our plan?!"

"I have spies everywhere," Lelouch said confidently, "And I'm always one step ahead of everything. I am the best strategist among Chaos Heralds."

Shadow Dragon groaned in anger, "When we get out of this, we're gonna kick your ass out of this cruise for good!"

"Go on and try, Ronin," Lelouch said in amusement, "Now if you excuse me, I need to go and save my brother from his slumber." He turned to his three silver steel armored Demon Soldiers, "Make sure nopony gets in and out of here."

The three Demon Elite Guards nodded firmly as they headed to the cage on guard duty. Lelouch, Celtic and five soldiers marched out of the dinning hall as they're heading to the vault now.

Sugarcoat and Applejack charged and rammed at the electrical cage, causing them to get shock. Caramel and Twilight Sparkle three tables in vertical lines for Shadow Dragon and Dragon Kick to jump and climb over the cage. But unfortunately, Mystic Ponies got whacked and fell to the ground quickly and swiftly by the Demon Elite Guards for five times on four directions. Recovered from their unconsciousness, General Rexstrike and his soldiers armed and fired their Gem Blasters at it but it did not faze much...

General Rexstrike sighed, "It's impossible to escape now."

Caramel groaned in annoyance and anger, "Great! We're trapped now!"

"Tell me about it," Dragon Kick nodded in agreement, "Chaos Herald of Melancholy is really the 'Best Strategist' among the heralds. He thought up of everything. He has everyone here."

"Not everyone," Shadow Dragon said hopefully. His friends turned and looked at him. He smiled, "Lance, Nyx, Shiroi, Spike and Jade are still out there. They haven't got captured yet."

Twilight Sparkle sighed in relief, "That's good to hear about it." She shown her concern and scared looks, "But what if Lelouch did capture them? I don't think they're safe!"

Applejack gulped in concern, "We have to get out of here and find them! I hate to think what kind of torture he's gonna do to the young critters."

"Well, if you want to help them, we'd better think of a way of getting out of here now!" Sugarcoat exclaimed frantically while looking around of her surroundings, "By the looks of our surroundings, we don't have much of resources in attempts to escape or fighting with the Demon Elite Soldiers. They're quick and swift than ordinary soldiers."

"And not to mention, this cage," General Rexstrike said in concern while looking at it, "Its defense is definitely shocking and strong. No way out."

"We're not giving up yet!" Shadow Dragon said firmly.

General Rexstrike sighed in annoyance, "We're not, sir. We just need some thinking! But how?!"

Shadow Dragon groaned in concern, "We're wasting time!"

WHISTLED! Three Demon Elite Soldiers turned to their back as they found Lance Justicestrike armed with his Dual Blades while standing near to the entrance.

"Hey there," Lance Justicestrike greeted in amusement. Demon Elite Guards armed with their spears in ready to fight. He groaned sickly, "Really? No hello or something? You do know I'm still sick?"

Seeing how sick the Pegasus is, three Demon Elite Guards chuckled in amusement in thinking of how easy to deal with. They slowly approached Lance Justicestrike as they're already to kill him. Suddenly, the ground formed enlarging roundish shadow. Before they could do anything, they got slammed to death on the ground hard.

The ponies gasped in surprise and shock of what they were looking at - a fallen chandelier was on top of the Elite Guards. One of them is trying to get out of it. Lance Justicestrike sighed in relief as he approached and stabbed his Oathkeeper Blossoming Blade on the demon soldier to death. Shiroi Bai, Nyx, Jade Adventure and Spike entered the room at once.

Both Shiroi Bai and Jade Adventure approached to the cage's control panel. They were looking and searching for the right button.

Lance Justicestrike groaned sickly, "I thought that never work. I think I'm gonna be sick." He yelped in shock as his face turned in green, "Oh no! Not again!"

"Lance, catch!" Nyx called as she quickly threw a talisman to her older brother.

As Lance Justicestrike caught the talisman in time, his body began healing. The ponies were surprise and shock especially the angry Dragon Kick. The archaeologist knew what did Nyx gave to her older brother.

A brief moment for two girls searching and hitting the control panel's buttons, the cage's electrical defense got shut down. The ponies cheered in relief and happiness that they're freed. General Rexstrike, Sugarcoat and the soldiers gathered and armed their weapons while checking on their passengers.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends approached to the children at once. The Princess of Friendship and her boyfriend hugged three of hers while Shiroi Bai, Applejack and hers looked at the scene only. Dragon Kick turned and gave the glare at the sheepish Jade Adventure.

"Lance was seasick! It's the only way to stop him from getting seasick," Jade Adventure explained frantically, "And plus, it didn't fall into wrong hoof."

Dragon Kick sighed in annoyance, "We'll talk about this later. We need to stop Lelouch now!"

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "I agree. By now, he's got it and escaped!"

"Then, we'd better go now!" Applejack said in concern.

Caramel groaned in anger, "Those monsters own me for ruining my vacation!"

"I'm coming too!" General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat called out.

Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement before turned to the children, "I need you five stay here! Look after the passengers!"

Five children nodded in understanding. Twilight Sparkle and her team headed off at once to stop Lelouch and his minions before they could get the Chaos Herald of Gluttony statue...


At the vault, Lelouch and his minions stood firmly before the vault. The Chaos Herald of Melancholy smirked beneath his mask while wielding his Demon Rapier.

"It's time to free you from your slumber, my brother," Lelouch said calmly, "Nothing is going to interfere my plans now."

Sense impending danger from his back, Lelouch turned his back while holding his Demon Rapier in blocked the attacks by Shadow Dragon's Darkness Blade. Twilight Sparkle and her friends have arrived at the scene.

"So, we're now at climax?" Lelouch asked in amusement. He then chuckled, "I wonder who will win this act?"

Shadow Dragon groaned as he entered Super Mystic Form, "You'll find out, Chaos Herald!"

Lelouch quickly kicked Shadow Dragon off before charged in while swung his first strike. The Mystic Pony blocked and deflected it aside before thrust his at the Chaos Herald. Lelouch jumped and hovered over Shadow Dragon's back, impaling his Demon Rapier at the latter. Shadow Dragon ducked down while swiped his leg at Lelouch, who jumped and dodged the attacks for ten times before the latter got kicked by the former. Shadow Dragon got up as he swung his at Lelouch, who quickly blocked it. And just before Shadow Dragon could react to it, Lelouch unleashed Wind Push on him back. They both then swung their blades at each other while dodging the attacks for few times.

Twilight Sparkle and Applejack also entered their Rainbow Forms as they battled with Celtic. As they both charged at her, the witch smirked as she disappeared from sights. They looked around in finding her. But instead, they got hit by Dark Magic Orb from different direction for few times. They stayed close together in ready to attack, but instead, she appeared in-between as she gave twin kick on both. Both Twilight Sparkle and Applejack got up as they attacked Celtic, who fought back in self-defense.

General Rexstrike and his soldiers fired their Gem Blasters at the Demon Soldiers while ducking and dodging behind the crates. Sugarcoat used her pole in attacking them while blocking the attacks in swift and quick movement. Dragon Kick used his surroundings in self-defense against his enemies such as box for blocking and pushing, pole in attacking them, clothes in slapping them off and more. Caramel screamed in fear while running and dodging the obstacles, which knock and beat the enemies out.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued fighting with Lelouch and his minions. A sudden growling noise, causing everyone to stop at once. They slowly turned to the vault. Blackish and whitish lights clashing and flashing each other out through its keyhole and potholes.

"What the hay..." Applejack asked in shock and concern.

Sugarcoat gulped, "That can't be good..."

"Me too," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "I don't like where this is going!"

Celtic smiled in relief, "Lelouch, he's awakening!"

"Yes... I can see it," Lelouch said in relief. He then laughed in amusement, "Awaken, Chaos Herald of Gluttony!"

BOOM! The vault exploded to pieces, with the black smokes. Everyone yelped in surprise as they covered themselves while braced the debris.

As the smoke slowly dispersed, they take a glimpse of what's left in it. They found a same creature, but no long made of stone but flesh and blood. His skin is dark greenish, his face looked innocent and chubby and he has no hair. The creature yawned loudly and wildly like a bear just awoken from his hibernation. Lelouch smirked as he approached the creature.

"It's worse..." Dragon Kick said in concern, "That statue is really Gluto's imprisonment!"

"Great. We've got two heralds to deal with now," Shadow Dragon groaned in annoyance.

Caramel gulped in concern, "So, Chaos Heralds eats Equestria and Mystic Ponies?"

General Rexstrike hissed, "I don't think I want to know now."

"Welcome to the Realm of Living, brother," Lelouch greeted charmingly, "You lose some weights."

Gluto yawned, "Hungry! Me hungry! Me sleep too long!" He growled a bit, "What's morning food now?"

"Mortals and Mystic shrimps especially our infamous guest," Lelouch said in amusement while looking at Twilight Sparkle and her friends. He smirked, "I think you can try that orange and yellow ponies. They're called Apple Caramel."

Gluto licked his lips while wiping his hands cleanly, "Yummy! Apple Caramel! I wanna all!"

"Get ready! Here comes the hungry demon!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in concern.

Gluto roared wildly and happily as he rammed straight at Twilight Sparkle and her friends. As they got pushed, he punched them one-by-one by high speed and strength. They all got knocked out.

Gluto laughed happily and amusingly as he turned to Applejack and Caramel, "I'm gonna enjoy this!" He grabbed and held both Applejack and Caramel up high. He licked his mouth, "I liked Apple Caramel! I loved sweets!"

Gluto opened his wide yet large mouths with thousands fangs and a long tongue-like. Both Applejack and Caramel yelped in shock and fear.

"You know when I say we need to spend more time together," Caramel said in concern while looking at Gluto. He screamed in fear, "This isn't what I have in mind!"

"I know. Apple Caramel?" Applejack asked in amusement, "Good name but hate being food!"

Gluto chuckled as he lowered and placed his hands of both Applejack and Caramel into his mouth. Twilight Sparkle and her friends struggled in getting out of the soldiers' grasps.

"Leave them alone now!"

Everyone turned to the entrance as they found five familiar children standing at the entrance. The latter armed and readied themselves for fighting.

"Oh! Chicken Nuggets!" Gluto chuckled in amusement, "I love chicken nuggets! Who wants to be my next meal?!"

Lance Justicestrike and his friends yelped in concern as they fell their backs to the ground hard. Horse Talisman dropped and rolled to the front of Chaos Heralds and their minions. The ancient demons gasped in shock and fear before screamed frantically upon looking at it. The ponies looked surprise of it.

"Not that! Any but that!" Gluto exclaimed in fear as he dropped Applejack and Caramel to the ground. He screamed as he hid behind of Lelouch, "Don't let it get closer to me! I don't wanna die!"

Lelouch groaned in anger, "Idiot! Stop pushing me! I also hate it!"

Celtic hissed, "What a weakling..."

Seeing the chance, Nyx grabbed and held the Horse Talisman in front. Chaos Heralds and their minions yelped and screamed in fear as they moved away slowly.

"What's the matter? Afraid to get sick?" Nyx asked in amusement as she held the glowing talisman, "Then, get healed!"

As Nyx pushed a stroke of the talisman to the front, it fired a stroke of multiple purple lights at Chaos Heralds and their minions. They all got blasted to the ground hard. They all moaned and groaned in pain while holding and rubbing their injuries off.

General Rexstrike asked in stun and shock"What the-?"

"Wow! I didn't know it can do that," Jade Adventure said in surprise.

"Yeah..." Shadow Dragon said in surprise, "I guess talisman doesn't mix well with ancient demons."

Dragon Kick hummed suspiciously, "Or maybe they're still too weak to fight back this kind of powers, not like the Demon Lords. They have been imprisoned in the stones for millennial years."

Lelouch groaned in pain, "We'll be back! I can promise you for that!"

As the dark purple smoke emerged from the ground, Lelouch and his allies disappeared within it. Twilight Sparkle and her friends slowly get up. Five children approached and helped them up. And at the same time, Nyx passed the talisman to Lance Justicestrike holding it.

"Wow, this is awesome," Lance Justicestrike remarked in surprise, "This talisman is so awesome."

Shiroi Bai nodded in agreement, "I agree. Glad to have it on our side."

"You okay, mummy?" Nyx asked in concern.

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she patted Nyx gently, "I'm fine. Thanks."

Spike sighed in relief, "Glad that everything is over now."

"Indeed, we're lucky to be alive now," Sugarcoat said in relief. She sighed in shame, "But we failed our mission. My father is not gonna be please of it."

"No, he's not," Applejack sighed as she patted Sugarcoat gently, "But what's more important thing is that we keep passengers safe and alive. Nothing bad has happen to them now."

"Maybe. But I have no purpose now."

"Well, I do need some help from my farm when I'm off for day off or taking date with Caramel. And I'm happy to hire you to work the Apple Family if you want it, partner. It's worth of everything."

After some thinking, Sugarcoat smiled in relief as she held and shook Applejack's hoof. Everyone sighed in relief that everything is fine at the end.


On the next day, the ponies were relaxing and enjoying their vacation and cruise for the rest of days. Nyx and Jade Adventure were playing and splashing water on each other. Lance Justicestrike was practicing his swimming together with Shiroi Bai while wearing the talisman necklace for healing his seasickness. Spike was sleeping and relaxing on his floater. Shadow Dragon, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Caramel and Dragon Kick were relaxing on the beach chairs while having their drinks and chats.

General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat arrived at the scene in checking on them.

"So, how's your vacation, everypony? I hope you enjoy it," Captain Rexstrike asked in amusement.

Caramel sighed, "Better. Now that we don't have work anymore. We can finally relax. And I can enjoy my date with AJ."

"Eeyup. Nothing ruin our day now," Applejack said in relief.

Shadow Dragon looked at General Rexstrike, "So, what's the leaders' reaction?"

"I hope they're not angry about the mission," Twilight Sparkle said in concern.

"Well, they're not, your highness" General Rexstrike said in concern. He smiled, "But they did agree one thing - they'll be ready for the Ancient Demons. We'll be ready with everything we've got especially we know their weaken states and weakness."

Dragon Kick sighed in relief, "That's a relief. One day, I would like to study and understand more about the Ancient Demons. They're very valuable artifacts. That could tells us more about its deep mythology and history. It might help us prepare more to fight them if they're awakened."

"That's good to know, Dr. Dragon Kick," Sugarcoat said in relief as she adjusted her glassed, "And of course, you're happy to know that my father finally approve my request for working under AJ from now on."

Applejack sighed, "That's good to hear, Sugarcoat. And welcome to your new job."

"Glad to be on aboard, ma'am," Sugarcoat saluted proudly, "So, what's next?"

"Just sit down and relax," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "That's an order."

General Rexstrike smiled, "Yes, sir. I'm glad I have the lieutenant handle with the duty now."

Both General Rexstrike and Sugarcoat sat and laid down on their chairs to relax now. They all now relaxing and enjoying their vacation.

"That's one thing I don't get." Shadow Dragon said in concern. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "If Lelouch did recovered all of his brothers and sisters, what is next? They must have motive than just reuniting their family."

"Hmm... Good point," Dragon Kick said in concern, "And I don't think it's the world domination or conquest. It's something sinister and terrifying..."


Lelouch, Gluto and Celtic were on the top of ancient pyramid-like, where the demonic ancient altar-like placed on. They even found the man and elf were waiting at the area.

"Lucifer and Traptrick," Lelouch greeted calmly, "I've brought Gluto home. Still a few to find."

The man named Lucifer smirked, "Excellent. When our reunion is complete, we'll proceed to the next phase."

"Indeed. We must not fail him. He's depending on us." Traptrick nodded in agreement. He snarled a bit, "But we must keep an eye on Ronin, Light and their formidable allies. They pose a threat to us. We cannot afford interference from them."

Lelouch smirked, "Do not worry, Traptrick. Both my spies and Dark Mystic Ponies will occupy them as long as they can. After all, these modern ponies only focus on their present and future than the relic from the past. They have no idea of what happens next."

"Good to hear! Me happy than hungry," Gluto said in amusement.

Celtic sighed quietly as she sat in her praying position, "I hope you're ready for this, Kasai Songbird. You're very close to them. Keep them out of it. And do not let attachment blind you or forgotten of your mission..."


During the evening, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were enjoying their dinner while chatting with each other. As Shiroi was enjoying the moment with her smile, however, she secretly looked down yet sad and worry. Her face and mane slowly shown a brief transition into crimson colored face with a pinkish spiky mane and tail in ponytail style before returned to current state. She sighed quietly.

"I won't, Lady Celtic," Kasai Songbird said quietly in mind, "But... How much lies I have to fool my friends especially Lance? I loved him too much than fear of my powers now..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Jackie Chan: Dragon Kick
Johnny Young Bosch: Lelouch
David Kaye: Caramel, Royal Guard Lieutenant, Various Soldiers
Sienna Bohn: Sugarcoat

Minor Casts:
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Kira Tozer: Nyx Midnight
Stacey Chan: Jade Adventure
Kate Higgins: Celtic
Hayden Panettiere: Shiroi Bai/Kasai Songbird
Dee Bradley Baker: General Rexstrike, Various Soldiers

Cameo:
Brad Grusnick: Gluto
Michael Sinterniklaas: Lucifer
Ian McDiarmid: Traptrick

Author's Note:

1. Original Episode 10: Applejack's 'Day' Off is not very interesting. So, I removed it and replaced with new storyline, which is based on 'Pleasure Cruise' from Jackie Chan Adventure.

2. Gluto is based on Wyzen (Asura's Wrath) and Gluttony (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood).

3. Lucifer is based on Lucifer (Mythology) and Lucemon (Digimon).

4. Traptrick is based on Darth Sidious (Star Wars) and Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda).