• Published 18th Aug 2016
  • 1,434 Views, 12 Comments

Fallout Equestria: The Wilderness - Lusaminia



After a secret experiment by stable 17 scientist leave all but two of it's residents dead, Overmare Broken Record is forced to leave the comfort of the stables. What she will learn about this new world will change her life forever.

  • ...
8
 12
 1,434

Chapter 3 - Enrollment

“Now, before we start playing some music I quickly just want to say something. So for those of you who have been listening for a while, you know that I hate being a bearer of bad news. That beings said, with what’s recently happened in Troster I feel like I have to give my sympathy to all those who have family members living there. All I can say is that I hope they are all okay and that the Green Mountain Colts will quickly have this problem resolved,”

As Broken Record walked with Pine Needle through the Mountain Village, she looked at the new location she was in. Condos lined the right side of the street in bright red paint trying to hide the centuries old wood. The Windows seemed rather new compared to the conditions of the condos. Broken Record could help but feel the Overmare in her wanting to start commanding ponies to rebuild them, but she knew she had no authority here. It was going to be hard getting that out of her head.

The village was a lot different then the Stable, especially when it came to the ponies that had inhabited it. In the Stable's, most of the ponies seemed nice or at least acted nice around here, but out here was different. She saw multiple ponies in the same garb as Pine Needle and had even seen one more of the metallic ponies wandering around. The ponies themselves seem to be much more on edge with things and she even saw a street brawl break out between two of them on her way here. For such a lovely place it was kinda sad not to see ponies cheerful and happy.

Of course that might have been because Broken Record didn’t know any different. Ever since she was eight ponies had always happy when she's around, but she knew they were afraid. Everyone was excited when Broken Record became Overmare not just because of her age, but because ponies are afraid of her and will listen to everything she says. It hadn’t always been that way though, not before she-

Don’t think about it She thought to herself putting her through to the side of her mind. She stay calm and happy and no one will believe any different. They don’t need to see the other me.

“You okay there Overmare?” Pine Needles said, making Broken Record internally groan at the name. “You’ve been staring off for sometime now and just now I saw a tear roll down your eye,”

Checking to see if he was right she put a hoof to her left cheek, but felt it was dry. Then she went and did the same thing with her right cheek and sure enough she felt the area that a tear had fallen down from her face. It happened almost naturally to her, something that she never liked. Wiping it away she looked back at Pine Needles with a fake smile.

“Everything's okay,” She said in an overly cheerful manor. “Just can’t stop thinking about what happened in Stable 17. I’m sure you would know more then anyone that I wouldn’t be out here if something went wrong,” Pine Needles simply nodded before looking back in front of him. “So were you originally from around here? You definitely seem to fit in rather well,”

“I’m from Manehatten in the Wasteland,” Pine Needle answered. “Lived there for the first ten years of my life. I got seperated from my parents at some point then, I don’t exactly remember where. I came here to the Wilderness in search for them, only to end up even more lost than before. Then the Green Mountain Colts found me and well, I guess you can say there my new family. I never gave up hope that my mom and dad are alive, but I’m sure they are nowhere close to us,”

“So you lost your parents to,” Broken Record asked rhetorically. “Mine left when I became Overmare two years. They were only suppose to be gone for a year from what they told me. I’m worried something got them, possibly killed them,”

“I hope you find them then,” Pine Needle said as he looked up at the left, Broken Record followed his eyes as they locked at a gigantic building above them. “That’s the marketplace up there, you can find most things from weapons to food up there. If you have enough caps you can even buy a house out here if you truly wish. My office is at the bottom of it,”

He turned into a rather large parking lot as Broken Record looked up at the building jaw dropped. This was something you never saw in the Stable, a gigantic red building on the top of the mountain with ponies of all kinds flowing in and out of it. Stairs led up through it to the other side, and she made a note to check it out when she was done. Ponies could be seen on ladders working on it, and unlike everywhere else in the village this was obviously brand new wood that covered the building. Clearly ponies cared deeply about this building, considering the amount of ponies that went up and down the stairs. Above it she could see some more of those lifts as Leaf Peeper called it making there way up and down the mountain.

Their destination however was a small door at the base of the mountain with a sign over it. As she got closer to it she saw the words “Mayor Office” posted over the door. So Pine Needles was the mayor? She had to say she wasn’t very surprise due to his status as a member of the Green Mountain Colts but still. Considering how casual he was, she was still shocked at his position.

“Not the first time I’ve seen a stable dweller wear that face,” He chuckled as he looked back. “I bet stable life much be pretty dull compared to what you’ve heard of it out here. I’ve heard some interesting stories from the ponies before you that came out of 17. Having to wait so long to retire from Overmare must be depressing,”

“You have no idea what life is like in there,” Broken Record said. “Sure it was built to keep us safe from the mega spells but why have them if they never landed here in the first place. There is nothing that we have to protect ourselves from… or at least that’s what I had always thought,”

Pine Needle opened the door with his magic and motioned Broken Record to head inside. Doing as he said, she headed into the small hallway that now surrounded her, water pipes lining the wall. It gave her memories of the Stable being in here, almost like she had never left home. Pine Needle walked up in front of Broken Record and headed into a door on the left.

Walking in after him Broken Record looked around at the room they currently sat in. In front of her stood a desk with a chair on both sides of it made out maple wood. Boxes of files lined the sides of the room, some on the floor while others were placed on shelves. The room itself was filled with what she believed was either brick or cement, she couldn’t really tell.

“Have a seat,” Pine Needle asked as he sat down on the far side of the table. “I think there's a lot we need to talk about,”

Broken Record nodded as she sat down in the chair, which was rather comfortable for being made of wood. “I got to say, this is a rather strange place to have the mayor's office. Probably don’t get much business down here considering just how out of the way it is,”

“You’d be surprise,” He stated as he settled down. “So I know that Leaf Peeper sent you to me because you need my help with something but I first need you to sign this for me,” He used his magic to float a file out of one of the boxes and onto the table. Opening it Broken Record saw that it was some sort of form. “Since we try our best to run as a separate functioning country, we therefore need to keep track of any pony that comes here whether it’s a Stable Dweller such as yourself of an immigrant from the Wasteland. I know this is probably the last thing on your mind but know that it’s the difference between knowing a citizen from a raider,”

Broken Record simply nodded and Pine Needle turned the file around and passed it over to her. Grabbing a pen, she looked at the form in front of her, quickly skimming it over. It was all the basic things: name, gender, date of birth, all the things you would expect from one. After reading them over she wrote down the proper information. Afterwords she slid the file back over to Pine Needle who used his magic to close it and put it back on the shelf.

“Thank you,” Pine Needles said as he turned back to Broken Record. “Know that that’s out of the way I think it’s time I listen to what you have to say. I may be repeated myself when I say this but obviously something's wrong if the Overmare is out here and not in the stable. So, what exactly happened?”

“Stable 17 was attacked from the inside,” Broken Record explained to Pine Needles, whose eyes were already wide from shock at that single sentence. “I was asleep during the entire thing but something called Experiment 17 killed everypony in the stable except for me and my friend Carrot Cake. Carrot Cake left the stable probably only an hour before this thing killed everypony. The worst part about it, it was our own scientist that fucked this up. I don’t know why or how or even who was involved in making it but I know that they caused it,” Wiping a tear coming down her face she looked down at her hooves, almost ready to cry. “I came out here to find my friend and I don’t even know where to start looking,”

“You said her name was Carrot Cake?” Pine Needles asked, making sure he got the name right. Broken Record nodded and he went back to his files as he took out another one. Looking at it for a second he closed it and turned back to Broken Record. “Well that definitely is a good reason for you to be out here then. I’m sorry that happened, if I had know I’m sure there was something we could have done. I’ll notify the other commanders about this once I get the opportunity but currently we have another issue on our mind,”

“What’s that?” Broken Record asked curiously.

“You saw the raider I was talking with right?” Broken Record nodded in response to Pine Needles question. “Her name's Small Fry, and the name is completely ironic. She is anything but a small fry, got an entire group of raiders following her. The main problem is that she isn’t stupid despite what she had been asking of me earlier. She’s a big target, got a reward on her head, but the worst part is that she has the entire town of Ponville held hostage. All trade from the town of Marechester comes through there, and if we don’t have their supplies we won’t have things such as food or building materials. Marechester is completely held off from us at the moment. Worst part is that I’m spread so thin because of all the troops they either have capture or killed down there,”

Broken Record listen to what Pine Needles was saying with great interest. So that raider was trying to form some sort of hostage situation with the Green Mountain Colts. No doubt if Pine Needle were to give in to there demands that would be a betrayal of the ponies he works with. Other than finding Carrot Cake, she really had no idea what to do out here. This however, might just be the opportunity she needed to start building a trust and a good relationship with the Green Mountain Colts.

“I could do something about it,” Broken Record said. “I may not be an expert with firearms by any means but the least I could do is try and drive them out of town,”

Pine Needles let out a sigh. “Usually I don’t ask for civilian aid in these situations, but I’m afraid I have no choice at the moment. I’ll tell one of my sergeants to assist you down there, but I also recommend asking Leaf Peeper to come with you. She may be a bartender but she is no stranger to a good gunfight, she’s actually one of us,” He got up out of his chair heading to the door. “Oh, and if you’re looking for Carrot Cake go check the market place. No doubt you will find her there,” He gave a salute to the Overmare. “I wish you the best of luck,”

------

Heading outside she was caught off guard by Leaf Peeper who was waiting outside. She had a bag full of cooking ingredients slung around her neck along with her rifle. She was still wearing the same smile she had been when Broken Record last saw her, and looked at the Overmare with curiosity.

“So,” She started “Did it go well?”

“Carrot Cakes in town,” Broken Record told Leaf Peeper. “Also, he told me that the Green Mountain Colts are needing someone to take back Ponville. You are actually one of the ponies he said could help me out,” She paused for a second before continuing. “If you're willing to come that is,”

“Surprise it took this long for Pine to get desperate, but considering how low we are getting on supplies I can get it,” Leaf Peeper said. “If the general put me up to this duty I have no reason not to come. He probably already told you but I’m a member as well. Only a private but got a pretty good shot considering the radroaches and bloat sprites that have tried to to make a home in my pub. Anyone else coming with us,”

“A sergeant for what I know of but that’s it,” Broken Record admitted. “Considering all the security you have around here he probably doesn’t have many ponies free at the moment. If that’s the case then it will probably only be the three of us,”

“That’s very little considering how many raiders are with Small Fry,” Leaf Peeper said with some concern. “However I’m not going to judge Pine Needles’ actions. He’s the general after all, not me. So anything you want to do before we leave for Ponville?”

“I want to see Carrot Cake,” Broken Record said. “She deserves to know what happened in Stable 17, and I want her to know that I’m safe,”

“Might as well give you the tour of the market then,” Leaf Peeper said happily as she started off down the lot, Broken Record trailing behind. “It’s incredible the stuff you can get their. They say Stallion mountain was once a sky resort, and a rather popular one at that. When stable-tech came here to the Wilderness they were struck in awe at how beautiful this place was. Want to know the funny part, they didn’t even know this was even a place until they built stable 17. They didn’t even know the Wilderness existed until they came here,”

“Guess that explains why this place wasn’t even noticed by the NCR until five years ago,” Broken Record said shocked at that statement. “Still, there had to be at least something we must have provided to the rest of Equestria, and why were we not even touched by spare radiation,”

“I’ll explain that once we get near the stairs,” Leaf Peeper said.

As they made their way across the parking lot, Broken Record took the time to think about Leaf Peepers small history lesson. It seemed absolutely crazy that Stable-tech didn’t even know that the Wilderness existed. Looking around her though, she could kinda see the reason why. For as far as her vision could tell, there was only trees visible around her in the surrounding landscape, save the rare building or two. Beyond that was a barely visible set of dead trees that went out of her vision. Somepony could easily mistaken this place for a vast forest from leveled ground, and the mountains blocked most vision from anywhere else outside. It seemed secluded from the rest of Equestria.

As they reached the end of the empty parking lot, Broken Record found herself underneath the gigantic building that dominated the outer part of the market. To her right she saw the same stairs that she had past not long ago, which had seemed to rust due to age. Part of her felt dangerously unsafe under the gigantic building, afraid that it might collapse at any moment.

“Over here,” Leaf Peeper motioned to Broken Record. As the Overmare came closer she looked to see a map of Equestria posted on a billboard along with both maps of The Wilderness and Stallion Mountain. “That’s the Wilderness right there,” Leaf Peeper pointed at a forest covered area in the map. “If we were to use the measurements on a normal atlas then we could assume that Manehattan, the closest city to us, is roughly around two hundred and ten miles away. We were so far away when the mega spells hit that it didn’t even matter that the Stable's were built at all,” She started to walk away after explaining everything. “The markets right up here,”

Following Leaf Peeper up the stairs, Broken Record was found once again shocked. Compared to what she had seen of the town earlier, the market was much more crowded. Ponies had shopping bags slung around their necks carrying everything from clothes to food. There was many ponies dressed up similarly to Leaf Peeper around that seemed to be watching the small crowd.

Leaf Peeper motioned Broken Record through the crowd and she found herself suddenly being tossed from side to side. The ponies did there best to let the two through but Broken Record found it hard to stumble into a pony. As she emerged from the crowd, it took her a second to notice Leaf Peeper not far in front of her. She quickly raced to the bartenders side as she started talking.

“Most of the clothing stores can be found down here in here as well as other ordinary things, that’s why it’s so crowded,” She explained as they came up to the base of Stallion mountain. They turn to the right and continued walking up to a building . “This here is the base lodge, most ponies come here to talk and have a nice meal out and about. The food is rather expensive though, so I wouldn’t recommend going here to eat unless you have a lot of caps. This is most likely were your friend will be,”

Record nodded her head and the two walked towards the base lodge. For what seemed so small at first suddenly seemed very big. It was a lot for someone like Broken Record, who had grown up believing that there are only a rather small amount of ponies in the above world, to take in. It by no means a bad thing however, she was glad to see that one place in Equestria had manage to keeps living. The part that did bother her was the fact that bad ponies from the main wasteland had come here.

As they got close enough to make out the ponies sitting outside the lodge Broken Record looked around, trying to find Carrot Cake in the crowd. There was so many ponies out here, and she was almost fooled by how similar some of them looked. Orange coat, different mane and tail. White mane and tail, different coat color. She couldn’t tell who was who anymore out here.

Then she looked into the lodges Windows inside, were less ponies seemed to be eating (Most were enjoying the nice outside weather) and looked at a table in the back. Carrot Cake! She had finally found her sitting inside with another mare who was too busy stuffing her face with a hayburger to pay attention. It wasn’t that hard to recognize her in the end, Carrot Cake was still wearing her stable 17 suit. Before Leaf Peeper was able to ask what she was even doing, Broken Record ran off to the lodges doors.

------

“Jeez can you chew any louder,” Carrot Cake said covering her ears as the silver coated Pegasus continued eating loudly. “Your worst then Minister Twilight when it comes to eating meals,”

“I told you how bad of an eater I was,” The silver mare said, ketchup dripping from her green mane. “You said you wanted to eat here, and I warned you that I am not a great eater,” Carrot Cake was about to interject but the silver Pegasus replied first. “No, I have no plan on fixing it anytime soon,”

Carrot Cake let out a groan, rubbing her forehead as the pony across from her went back to eating their meal. She had lost her appetite from the pony in front of her, and the thought of throwing up seemed like it was becoming more and more natural to her. If this was what all ponies out here eat like, she may decide to go back to the Stable early.

“Carrot?” She heard her name being called by another pony in the room. “Is that you?”

That voice, she recognized it all to well. Looking over towards the lodge entrance she spotted a familiar grey coated earth pony. She blinked once and then twice thinking she was making things up. Nope, the same pony was still standing there in front of her. A feeling of joy and dread mixed within her at the site of her friend in front of her. She ran over in surprise.

“Record!” She yelled as she ran straight into her friend, hugging her. Record returned the hug, happy to see her friend at last. “W-what are you doing out here, shouldn’t you be running the stable,”

Broken Record’s ears went back as her friend brings up the one thing she hoped she wouldn’t. Carrot’s face went from happiness to sadness as she realized something was wrong. Broken Record looked away for a second, not sure whether to tell her or not, but decided that now was the best time to get it over with.

“Everypony's dead,” She looked to Carrot to see the expected shock in the mare's face. “The stable scientist were working on something called Experiment 17 behind that door. It killed everypony in there, including Locket, I’m not sure why i’m alive… But I am,”

“W-what?” Carrot stood there in utter disbelief. “No… that can’t be right… I was there only yesterday,” Her ears lowered and she turned away Broken Record. “So… you and I are the only two still alive?”

Broken Record nodded her head, even though her friend was looking away from her. Carrot couldn’t keep it in, the tears rolled down her face as she thought about everypony she ever knew. It didn’t make any sense, why would they build something so dangerous in the stable. She collapsed on the floor sobbing, and Broken Record looked away from her in shame.

“I’m sorry,” Broken Record apologized to her friend. “If I had known then I might have been able to stop it from happening at all. I feel just as upset about it as you are,”

“You idiot,” Carrot ran back over and gave Broken Record a soft punch. “Why didn’t you do anything in the first place. I told you so many times that we should wall that thing up but you were so interested in what was behind the stupid door that every ponies dead because of it. Why… why,”

Carrot feel down to the ground cry, not known what else she could possibly do. Broken Record knew this was her fault, she should have known that something wasn’t right when ponies first started complaining. Now, to find out that it was her own stable that was doing this, it hurt her so much. This wasn’t like any of the “social experiments” that Stable-tech had done with the stables, it was ponies own selfish endeavors that caused this. She should have known, she should have done something more.

After a few minutes Carrot Cake managed to stop crying, getting shakingly back up to her hooves and looked at Broken Record. “So this is our home now,” She said “There isn’t any reason for us to go back there,” She gave another hug to Broken Record. “I glad I’m not the only survivor in the end,”

“Me too,” Broken Record hugged her back. After a few seconds they once again let go of each other. “Listen, I know this is sudden but I’m going down to Ponville to stop some raiders. I want to make sure our new home is safe in case any other stables come under similar circumstances. I may not be an Overmare anymore, but I would like it if you stayed here for the time being, I don’t want anything to happen to you,”

“I understand,” Carrot said. “And while we may not be in stable 17 anymore, you’ll alway be considered the Overmare to me. I know it isn’t much but take this,” She takes a book out of her saddlebags and hands it to Broken Record. “Something to keep you busy when traveling,”

Looking at it Broken Record immediately recognizes the pony on the front cover. It was a copy of the first Daring Do book, something that Carrot held very close to her. Broken Record had never been into the books, even with Carrot Cake’s numerous attempts to try. Despite that, she felt like there was more to this than simply reading material. In many ways Broken Record was starting her own extravagant adventure as well, and it may yet help her in one way or another.

“Thanks,” Broken Record said putting the book away in her saddlebag. “Please don’t try anything stupid Carrot Cake. I don’t want to try and bust you out of anything like I had all the time back in the Stable,”

“Don’t worry about me Overmare,” Carrot Cake said with confidence. “Just don’t get yourself killed out there, okay?”

Broken Record nodded in reply, as the two parted ways for the time being.

------

As Broken Record exited the building she was met with the face of her ally Leaf Peeper. After explaining everything that had happened the two decided it was time to make there way over to the edge of town. When asked exactly why that was the location, Leaf Peeper told her that it was were members usual met up before taking on missions. It was a kind of meeting place of sorts. As the two reached their destination they were greeted by Pine Needle and one of the metal ponies she had seen earlier.

“Good everypony is here,” Pine Needles said as Broken Record and Leaf Peeper faced him. “I going to tell you exactly what you're up against, pay attention because I’m only saying this once,”

“Uh… Sir,” The metal pony said, surprise Broken Record at the things ability to speak. “Are you sure we should let a citizen help us in the endeavor,”

“I know you don’t exactly agree with me Swiss,” Pine Needle replied. “But with the situation we are in do you see any other options. We are low on supplies, have an entire town cut off from of, and trade is being hijacked on the way here. Besides, she’s an Overmare, I’m positive she is more than capable in this situation. Allow me to ask, do you have any better ideas?”

“,,, No sir,” The metal pony responded to the question.

“Exactly,” Pine Needle turned back to Broken Record and Leaf Peeper to break them. “I already told you how Small Fry has an entire raider army hiding somewhere behind her but you should know why. Two things you should know most ponies stereotype raiders as is dumb and brutal. Now if this was any other group of raiders this would be true, but Small Fry grew up in the Wilderness. She wasn’t raised by their savage kind. She’s smarter, stronger, and worst of all is a capable leader,”

“That’s not all,” The metal pony replied to them. “Her raiders are well equipped, and she won’t just sit and let other ponies do the handy work. The only reason she left town earlier was because we could easily take her and her two goons down. However, her raiders are trained on Wilderness instinct, not the Wasteland. Then there's the matter of that weird gun of hers,”

“Oh yeah,” Leaf Peeper said, “I’ve seen that thing before, seems to have some sort of dial inside of it. From what I have heard the higher the number on the dial then the more gruesome the hit is,”

“Allow me to say this is entirely true,” Pine Needles said. “While we argued earlier the ponies who collected their guns had told me more about the gun she has. It’s a shotgun, but it seems self made. Takes normal shotgun shells, but the weirdest part as Peeper here mentioned was that it seems to have a telephone dial built into it. I can’t say exactly what was going on in her mind when designing it, but if I had to take a guess it does indeed have something to do with the impact,”

“That being said we should hope not to find out,” The metallic pony said once again continuing off of Pine Needles. “Not unless we want to meet a bad end,”

Broken Record nodded taking this information in with utmost focus. She had heard about the things wasteland raiders did. They butchered ponies and beat them till they were nothing but blood and bones. It was a sad and tragic fate, but hearing that Small Fry wasn’t like them gave her some concern. She was hoping she was going up against your typical Wasteland raider, not a trained killer and leader. Still, she had already agreed to do this, and she wasn’t backing out now.

“Your goal is nothing short of complete liberation of the town of Ponville,” Pine Needles explained. “Small Fry is holding all citizens hostage and has probably already killed a few. Your main objective is to get civilians out of the town and get them to safety up here. You’ll likely be met with heavy resistance during that time from raiders, don’t hesitate to kill them. Killing Small Fry is only a side objective, but if you get the chance aim for the head got it,”

“Yes sir,” Leaf Peeper replied, Broken Record simply nodded.

“Your proper response Overmare should be ’yes sir’” The metal pony said in disgust at Broken Records response. “It’s a sign of respect got it,”

“Give her a break Cheddar it her first day out here,” Pine Needles said defending the young Overmare.

“But sir,” Cheddar started

“That’s an order sergeant!” Pine Needles stomped the ground with his left hoof in response to his soldier’s disobedience.

Cheddar let out a sigh. “Yes sir,”

Pine Needle showed a small grin as he rested the short disagreement. He then turned back to Leaf Peeper and Broken Record continuing. “You will be working with sergeant Cheddar here, and I promise that he will not cause you any trouble Broken Record. As an Overmare you must have a way of dealing with disobedience yourself,” Broken Record nodded in response. “Good look on your mission soldiers - and Overmare,”

Cheddar and Leaf Peeper saluted him and gave another “Yes sir” before leaving the three ponies.

As Pine Needles went out of audible Cheddar walked up to Broken Record, great distaste for the mare was hidden behind the metal helmet. “You better not try anything funny, or I will report you. I don’t care whether you're an Overmare or not,” He pushed Broken Record to the side, who simply stood there unimpressed.

“What the hell is his problem?” Broken whispered to Leaf Peeper.

“Cheddar’s always like that,” Leaf Peeper responded. “Just let him be, as long as he is in charge everything should be fine,”

Broken Record nodded in responce, following Cheddar as he led the way down the mountain.

------

“A-are you sure mister Maple? I know you have denied our help before so are you... um, really sure you want our help? Just asking,”

“While I hate to admit it Miss we have no choice at the moment. All the hellhounds and ghouls have been harming citizens and we are stretched thin with security. I know what I said before and I have no interest in becoming a part of your so-called ‘New Canterlot Republic’. That doesn’t mean we can’t at least be allies, and at the moment we need some. Especially with those things now taking up hold,”

“W-well, I don’t know if I’m really able to come on short notice, b-but if you really need us then I guess I wouldn’t mind sending a, um… group to keep track of things while I finish some important things over here,”

“Anything you can send at the moment would be grateful, however we both know that ponies here won’t enjoy it unless there leader shows up. I hope you plan to come eventually, otherwise we won’t be able to make a formal alliance between each other,”

“Yes, I think I understand. It would be nice to know we are welcomed of course, I really do help but ponies these days won’t help unless you show you care,”

“Of course, I’ll put call up my fellow commanders and tell them to expect you in Marechester. I also will tell them to send representatives on our behalf, I hope you understand we are just as busy as you,”

“Yes, I understand. So, um, I guess I will see you in a week or so,”

*Click*

New perk - Dare Master: Danger is around every corner, decreases the damage taken from firearms.

LEVEL UP!

New perk - Team Player: One head is alway better than two, increases the damage done when with a companion as well as that companions damage.

Author's Note:

Please leave a like, comment, and follow if your are interested in keeping track on other things I'm doing. I would also really appreciate feedback for this story sense it is kinda experimental in FoE terms. With that, I will see you all on the next upload.