• Published 22nd Jul 2016
  • 406 Views, 1 Comments

Living with three unicorns and a lamia - reader8363



after months of doing nothing, it's time for some fun

  • ...
 1
 406

Movie and Games

Twilight stared at me and said, “Where did this come from, what if she’s seen on a boat, and how are you going to have a boat?”

I pat her on her head and said as I started scratching her ears, “I meant it later in the year. It’s too cold outside for her to be outside when it becomes spring or maybe summer. I figure a way to get a boat.” I was about to add something, but my laptop went off. I turned headed back to my laptop and resumed answering questions.

I didn’t notice the time passing by until I heard something landing by me. I jumped and looked to see Amethyst standing there. She closed my laptop and said as she started to leave, “You missed lunch again and Luna didn’t want you to go hungry.”

I looked down to see a sandwich, a quick and easy lunch. I said as I headed to the door with my sandwich in my hands, “Thanks, I keep forgetting how fast time flies when I’m busy. Where’s Luna?”

Amethyst looked back and said, “On the couch looking at movies.”

I nodded and headed into the front room. Luna sat on the couch with movies floating around her. She sometimes would put a movie away or grab one off the shelf. I walked up and sat down next to her. She turned to me and said as she levitated a stack on my lap, “What movie do you think would be a good one to watch.”

I looked through the list, she had Blade, Hellboy, Gremlins, and some other movies. I grabbed Gremlins and said as I placed it in, “This was one of my favorite when I was young.” As I was sitting down on the couch, Luna looked at me with a little confusion and hit play.

After the movie, I looked at Luna to see that she was curled up on herself. With her head resting on the coils. I smiled and gently rubbed her head. She pushed my hand away and frowned at me, but I knew she enjoyed it. I know it’s only been about a year, but she’s growing up quick, physically more than mentally. Her body is an adult, but she’s a teenager. I got up, grabbed a ps3 remote, kicked up my feet, and started playing Evil Within.

A few hour of run through the game of trying to get everything. Twilight came in and said as she shook Luna awake, “Do you know how long she was awake last night?”

I shrugged my shoulder and said, “No clue. I was out when I hit the bed.”

Luna lifted her head and said, “Is it time to eat?”

I looked at Twilight, she shook her no while trying not to grin, then I looked at Luna and said, “No, it isn’t time yet.”


She stretched out her hooves and said as she unraveled, “I’m bored is there any game that I could play?”

I thought about it and said, “Why don’t we play a fighting game?”

She looked at me with somewhat a puzzled look and said, “what game is it?”

I reached into the box of games and pulled out Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, and placed it into the ps3, then I start it as I went to the fridge to get a drink for me and Luna. It played it’s opening credits as I came back. I set the drinks down, and I got game ready as Luna opened the drinks for us. I chose the red and black Taokaka, while Luna picked the original Arakune. I shivered at the sight of it, no matter how many times I see it, it’s still creepy. Even though it was Luna’s first time, she picked up really quick. We dodged each other’s blows, me flying through the air and Luna going into the ground. On the last round, I grew a little frustrated and went to attack her, she went into the ground and attacked me right before the time ran out. When the game said Arakune win, Luna jumped up the best she could for being a lamia, and accidently tossed the remote behind her. When she realized that she wasn’t holding the remote, she looked worried and looked back. Amethyst was standing there with the remote in her magic. She said as she placed it on the crouch and head outside, “You need to be more careful when you win games.”

Luna blushed, her fur looked purple more than red, and said, “Sorry, I got really excited.” I smiled at her, then I reached over, grabbed her stomach, and pulled her over onto my lap. She struggled to get out my grip as she said, “Let go of me. I’m not some snuggle bug.”

I started to give her a noogie, while being careful about her horn, when Apple walked in and said, “Eric, leave Luna alone, Twilight might have dinner already.”

As if on cue, Twilight came in with a spoon in her magic. She walked up to me and Luna and said as she removed my arms from Luna, “Come on, you can decide what to do after dinner.” We got up and headed into the kitchen.

After dinner, I grabbed my laptop and opened Five Night’s at Freddy’s 3, Luna sat next to me and watched me play. I left it on the coffee table and waited for night 2. I picked it up and started checking the cameras. I got through the first three night, Luna jumped almost every time the phantoms popped up, but night four and five were tricky. After an hour or two on night five, I closed the game and headed to my bedroom to get ready for the night. I into my bathrobe and headed to take a shower. The hot water felt nice on my muscles. I stood there under the water for a minute or two, then I resumed my shower. I walked into my room to see Luna wrapped around a heated pillow reading a book. I remember that I give her that when the night’s started to get colder I had to ask for it to be custom made, so it didn’t catch fire. I walked behind a screen to got in my pajamas, then I sat on my bed to see Luna was reading the mythology book that I recently got from the library. I got in bed and went to sleep.