• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 6,655 Views, 85 Comments

Simply Miraculous - flaminkomage



Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies lead double lives as Equestria's two superheroes. Miraculous Ladybug crossover fic.

  • ...
10
 85
 6,655

Part II

Simply Miraculous

Part II


"Did you hear about Ladybug and Chat?"

"Oh my gosh, Ladybug and Chat were amazing yesterday!"

"I watched them live! Can you believe how lucky I am?"

"Ladybug was so incredible out there!"

"I wish I could meet Ladybug! That would be a dream come true!"

"I wanna be just like Ladybug! Beats all this Wonderbolt training crap."

"I can't wait till Ladybug and Chat show up again!"

The Wonderbolt compound was buzzing with excitement after Stonehart's supposed 'defeat'. Rainbow Dash and Soarin though, were far from the mood.

The rainbow-maned mare and the baby-blue stallion took their seats in a large stadium, vaguely reminding both of their battle the previous day.

Spitfire was up on the podium, looking around at the crowd. She had decided to host a little meeting for all the Wonderbolts, to plan ahead if more creatures were to attack near the compound.

"Hey what do you think this is all about?" Soarin whispered over to Wave Chill, who was leaning back in his seat. The dark blue stallion only shrugged and looked over to where Fleetfoot and Rainbow Dash were sitting.

"Beats me... HEY LADIES!" he yelled out to them, causing the two mares to jump in surprise. Fleetfoot's mouth curled into a grin.

"What is it?" she asked innocently. Dash giggled as she looked upon the exchange. Her eyes widened upon seeing a certain baby-blue stallion staring at her. She instantly looked away, making Soarin frown.

"Had the Spits told you guys anything about this?" Wave Chill asked. Fleetfoot and Rainbow Dash both shrugged.

"Negative," Fleetfoot said, before turning back to Rainbow Dash. "Have you and Soarin worked things out yet?"

"Well... not exactly," she said, playing with her hooves in her lap. Fleetfoot frowned.

"You know... he really isn't that bad," she said. Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"What he did yesterday really didn't confirm that fact," she said. Fleetfoot opened her mouth as if to say something but got cut off abruptly short.

"Can we please not talk about this?"

The mint mare's frown deepened.

"Oookay," she said, before Spitfire cleared her throat to get everypony's attention.

"So, I'm hoping you're all wondering what brings you here today," she started; everyone nodded. "Wonderful."

"It's wonderful that she made us confused?" Fleetfoot whispered to the mare besides her. "If that's not a sign for a bad captain, I dunno what is."

Rainbow Dash giggled uncharacteristically in response.

"Fleetfoot, I heard that." Spitfire's blunt voice cut the party short, as she shot her teammate a death glare. Fleetfoot chuckled nervously, before hiding her face in Rainbow Dash's pigtails.

"Anyway," Spitfire continued. "As you all know, there was an attack on Equestria yesterday, thankfully, Ladybug and Chat were able to defeat it... so that's out of the way."

Rainbow Dash's stomach dropped, not expecting that out of the captain. She gulped, suddenly not feeling all too well.

Soarin was the same, as he bit his lip.

"We don't know if any more attacks like this will be coming in the future though, so it's always best to be safer than sorry in the end," Spitfire said. Everypony in the audience murmured their approval.

"So that's why, I suggest we devise out a plan for future reference. Just for safety's sake. We all know Ladybug and Chat will prevail if that ever is to happen, those two were quite extraordinary out there," Spitfire continued. Her last remark made Rainbow Dash and Soarin's cheeks to both turn slightly pink.

The meeting went on for a few hours, different ponies suggesting different ways to prevent an akuma from attacking. Rainbow Dash at one point decided to step up.

"We could always create a back-up base if the akuma ever comes near us," she had said. Everypony looked at her in confusion.

"What's an akuma?" somepony said. Soarin eyed her curiously, but shrugged it off. Something must have slipped in the news, he presumed, and not everypony had come around to watching it yet.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hoof, just looked embarrassed and shocked, and quickly glanced away and went back to her seat.


"Uh... Fleetfoot," Rainbow Dash called out to her teammate. Said mare looked at her curiously.

"Yes, Dash?" she said. Rainbow Dash gulped.

"Do you... do you like Ladybug? Do you think she did a good job yesterday?" She couldn't understand why she was feeling so unsure about herself suddenly. This wasn't like the usual Rainbow Dash at all.

"No way! Are you kidding! Of course I do! The way she kicked major flank back there was total badass!"

Fleetfoot then continued to do some fake hoof punches in the air and fling her legs around. Dash giggled at her playful antics but quickly decided to go back to the topic.

"Would you want to be Ladybug, if you got the chance?" she asked. Fleetfoot quickly spun around to face the mare and nodded enthusiastically.

"OH MY GOSH OF COURSE I WOULD!" she yelled, causing a few pegasi to look over at her. She chuckled nervously before quieting down a bit. "Who wouldn't? Being Ladybug is a dream come true!"

Rainbow Dash gulped, deciding something mentally. She let out a breath.

"Oh... okay then," she said. Fleetfoot quirked her eyebrows at her.

"Why the sudden attack of questions?" she asked cheekily, before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Oh! Ah... aha that's, funny," Dash said. Truth be told, she always got a little annoyed by puns. She'd never admit it though.

Once Fleetfoot began walking away, Rainbow Dash lightly tugged at her saddlebag and slipped the earring case inside. She sighed, turning away.

Good luck... Ladybug.


Stonehart glanced around, perching above Equestria.

He eyed all the citizens, going about their day... being happy ponies. It made him sick.

His eyes flashed, turning at random ponies below, turning them to stone. A crusty layer covered them, causing everypony to break into screams.

Small purple butterflies began circling the cities. Turning whichever ponies they could get to into small stone beings.

Stonehart gazed down at the scene in satisfaction.

"Get me their miraculous."


"Okay, so now we're going to go through a routine a few more times. And I want everything to run absolutely perfectly! No mistakes this time, okay?" Spitfire bellowed to the rest of the Wonderbolts as another day of training began.

Everypony groaned.

"But Spitfire, we've already run through it fifteen times," Soarin said, looking at her with hopeful eyes. "Can't we take a break this time around?"

"Absolutely not," Spitfire replied with a small growl. "Our next performance date is inching closer and closer by the second. We already lost so much practice time with the attack a few days ago. If we keep going on like this, who knows how we'll do during the show."

It was true, her reasoning made perfect sense. But nopony really seemed to be in the mood.

"It's too early for this," Blaze said, glaring at the captain. Spitfire returned the gesture and turned back to the team.

"Come on guys, we need to get this done!" she yelled.

"Okie dokie! But do you mind if I make a few suggestions?" Surprise suddenly said. Spitfire bit her lip, knowing quite well these suggestions were certainly to do with positioning.

More precisely... to do with Soarin.

"Agh... sure," she said, knowing she wasn't going to win this battle. Surprise squealed.

"Yay! Awesome!" she said excitedly. Spitfire only nodded.

"What now?" she asked.

"Well, first off, we need to switch me and Fleetfoot," Surprise said, giving Soarin a wink. Soarin groaned, as Fleetfoot looked at him sympathetically as Surprise took her spot; which was right besides the stallion.

"Anything else," Spitfire deadpanned.

"Oh yeah! So I think at the end, Soarin and I should do a curve move but jab it outwards," Surprise said. Soarin's eyes widened.

"But... that'll look like you two are making a heart shaped-"

"Exactly!"

Spitfire raised an eyebrow, shooting Soarin a look. "I'm not sure Soarin would be the most comfortable with doing something like that," she said.

Surprise shrugged.

"That's okay! I'll teach him!" she said, turning to Soarin. "It's okay Soarie, I've got you covered!"

Soarin murmured something inaudible under his breath, his face becoming red with embarrassment.

Rainbow Dash found the whole situation quite amusing, though. She looked at Soarin as his features crumpled when Surprise kissed his cheek and embraced him tightly. He just looked so cute when he-

Woah Rainbow Dash. Settle down... he's a bully! He tried to sabotage you! Remember?

"Now, we can finally get back to- WOAH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Everypony turned in alarm, wondering what their captain was talking about.

What they weren't expecting though, were three copies of Stonehart running towards them.

Rainbow Dash gasped.

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled simultaneously.

Dash quickly looked over at Fleetfoot, her eyes darting to her saddlebag.

"Woahh! Awesome!" Fleetfoot said, before turning to Dash. "I need to see this up close! You coming?"

Rainbow Dash shook her head, holding out the bag.

"Nope, you go ahead though," she said.

"But Ladybug and Chat are gonna be there!"

"You and Chat will both be much better off without me, now go!"

"Suit yourself." And with that, she was off. Rainbow Dash gasped in surprise since she forgot one key detail.

"WAIT! YOUR BAG!"


Soarin's jaw dropped at the three looming figures.

"TAGG!" he yelled, running into a bush. The cat poked his head out of the stallion's suit and grinned.

"Is it finally time for lunch?" he asked. Soarin rolled his eyes.

"Cheese after the main meal, 'kay?"

"Whatever, you owe me."

"Tagg, CLAWS OUT!"

And with that, he was off.

Rainbow Dash though, was looking between the replicas and a certain black cat arriving on the scene. She saw him whip out his baton and lunge forward at it.

The second metal touched stone, the stone being grew in size.

'That silly kitty,' Dash thought. 'Doesn't he remember what happened the last time Stonehart attacked?

"Ya' know, My Lady," Chat suddenly yelled. "You're sure taking your sweet time!"

Dash bit her lip as she surveyed the scene.

She didn't want to do this again! She knew she was just going to fail like she did the last time. It wasn't worth the risk.

With a sad frown, Rainbow Dash quickly turned away and started heading back to the compound. Chat would just have to deal with this one alone.

"HEEEELLLLPPPP!" a piercing voice yelled. Dash quickly turned around to see Wave Chill and Fleetfoot both pinned to a brick building nearby by one of the replica figures.

"My friends..." Dash mumbled under her breath, before her eyes became firey red. "No one. Hurts. My. Friends."

With a quick, swift motion of her hooves, she picked up Fleetfoot's saddle bag and opened it, peering inside to see the familiar black and red box. She grinned, taking it out and ducking behind a cab.

She quickly took out the earrings and clipped them back onto her ears, smiling the entire way.

It was risky... but she had to save her friends.

There was a small pop and the familiar black-spotted kwami lunged at her in a cheek-crushing hug. Dash laughed as she looked at Ikki with a grin.

"Rainbow Dash!" Ikki exclaimed. "I knew it! I just knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later!"

Rainbow Dash giggled.

"You were right, Ikki," she started. "And now... ponies need me more than ever!"

"Just say the words."

"Ikki... SPOTS ON!"


"Nice of you to drop in, Bugaboo," Chat said smoothly upon noticing the new arrival. Ladybug narrowed her eyes at him.

"Stop playing around and calling me Bugaboo! This is serious!" she scolded. Chat shrugged, and let out a low chuckle.

"Got any more of those killer plans?" he asked, whisking out his baton as Ladybug did the same with her yo-yo. She bit her lip anxiously, playing around slightly with the device.

"I... I think we should corner him," she said. Chat nodded, extending his metal stick and shooting her a wink.

"Lady-bug's first," he said, holding out a hoof for her to climb on. Ladybug rolled her eyes and took the hoof.

"Well you're quite the jokester, aren't you," she said slyly. Chat gave her his signature cheshire grin.

"Only for you, My Lady," he said, before extending upwards as they scanned the scene.

"Oh wow... I can still see ponies being turned into Stonehart's minions," Ladybug said, pointing to various locations within eyesight. Chat's eyes widened as he nodded.

"How utterly awful..." he gasped out. Ladybug only nodded, before looking further into the horizon. Her mouth gaped.

"Looks like we've found where Stonehart is, though."

"What?" Chat asked curiously, looking to where his partner was. His jaw dropped.

"Don't tell me he's..."

"That's exactly right," Ladybug cut in. "Stonehart is sitting on top of the Canterlot Castle."


"Now would be a wonderful time to reveal another mysterious plan of action, ya' know," Chat said as he and Ladybug approached the large castle in the middle of the posh city.

"This time... I honestly haven't got a clue," Ladybug said. Chat narrowed his eyes.

"Phooey," he said childishly with a playful glare. Ladybug rolled her eyes, before seeing Stonehart growl at the two princesses standing beneath him.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!" Ladybug yelled.

"PRINCESS LUNA!" Chat yelled.

The two quickly rushed over to the rulers of the country. Celestia and Luna were both looking utterly grateful for their sudden appearance, making them both blush.

"Oh thank goodness you're here," Luna said, clearly out of breath.

"We tried using spells on him, but he just kept growing bigger and bigger with every hit we made!" Celestia said, gazing up at the creature. "What is he, anyway?"

Ladybug clenched her teeth together.

"He's a regular stallion who was a victim to bad... bad things," she said softly. Celestia and Luna both exchanged worried glances.

"What are we going to do?" the princesses asked. Chat stepped in.

"Stay inside, where it's safe," he said. "We'll take care of everything over here."

"Are you sure? Isn't there anything we can do?"

"No... you've sacrificed enough already... My Lady and I have got it covered from here."


"Shouldn't we also be taking care of all the other Stonehart's scattered around the country?" Chat questioned as the two went nearer and nearer to the monster. Ladybug shook her head.

"They're being created by Stonehart... we defeat the source, we defeat them all," she said, before looking away sadly. Chat furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ladybug? What's wrong?"

"Don't you see, Chat?" she asked suddenly. "This is all my fault! If I had just captured the akuma the first time around... none of this would have happened! Oh my goodness I am such an idiot I-"

She was interrupted by a warm hoof on her lips. Chat's startling green eyes silenced her as he stared at her.

"Shush, Ladybug..." he said softly. "Don't blame yourself for any of this... you didn't know.

"But what if I did, Chat?! I just... I just-"

"Quit degrading yourself and think about what you've done!"

"Exactly! I've wrecked major havoc in the city and lost everypony's trust! I-"

"What? Of course you haven't. What are you talking about? That was all Stonehart's fault!"

"But if I had just defeated him the first time round, I-"

"LADYBUG!"

His voice startled her.

"All you have done is be the purrfect, brave hero you were always destined to be."

His voice was so sincere, even if there was an awful cat pun included.

"You have proven to all of Equestria just how amazing you are."

His eyes were so determined.

"And everyone believes in you."

His posture was stiff and straight.

"Especially this kitty."

Ladybug stood still, staring still into his eyes. She suddenly nodded with her eyebrows low.

"Let's do this."


"How are we going to do this?"

Ladybug and Chat sat perched on top of the tallest tower of the Canterlot Castle. Stonehart's back was facing them, his glowing eyes narrow and thick with envy.

"I dunno, LB, got any more plans?"

"For the thousandth time; no!"

"Wonderful."

"Wait." Chat's ears perked up at the sound of her voice.

"What?" he asked.

"His tail."

"Oh! You mean the stones sticking out of his flank?"

"I'm serious! Look at it!" Ladybug exclaimed. "It's always curled up!"

"Yeah... and?"

"It... it must have something in it! Something that could hold the..."

"Akuma," they both said at once. Chat suddenly smirked.

"Jinx."

"... Shut up."


"They're coming from behind you! Quick! Grab their miraculous! The earrings and the band!"

Stonehart grunted in response to the voice inside his head. He turned around to see Ladybug and Chat running out, desperate looks plastered all over their faces.

"CHAT! QUICK!" Ladybug yelled, running from the side. Chat winked at her before throwing open his baton and lunging up at him.

Swiftly, he landed on the stone creature's head, straddling him to make sure his hooves were in full control of all movements. Chat grinned as he was now in full control.

"Purrfect," he whispered under his breath, beginning to pull in all sorts of directions.

Ladybug gasped as Stonehart flung a lamp post up from the soil and began waving it around, trying to hit Chat with it. She gulped, waving frantically in his direction.

"Uh... over here, Stoney Woney!" she cooed. Stonehart's eyes darted towards her, evilly smiling as he took the lamp post into his opposite hoof to fling it at her.

Chat saw this, and acted immediately.

"CATACLYSM!" he yelled, summoning his special power, his right hoof erupting into black flames. He grinned, before swiping it beneath him and grazing the lamp.

Upon hearing it crumble and fall, he quickly sprung up and landed lopsided besides Ladybug.

"I thought cats always landed on their feet?" she inquired with a teasing hint in her voice. Chat shrugged.

"And what about those nicknames, huh?" he asked. Ladybug quirked her eyebrows at him.

"What?"

"Stoney Woney? Nicknames like that should only be reserved for yours truly, you know," he said. Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I won't use any on you, then," she said. Chat pretended to look offended.

"Me-owch, Purrincess," he said, putting a hoof to his chest in mock hurt.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just use two cat puns in the same sentence and move on."

"You love them."

"You wish, kitty cat."

"SCORE!"

"What?"

"This cat's just gotten himself a nickname from his lady."


"Alright, so we know the akuma is somewhere in his tail," Ladybug said. Chat only nodded, dodging a blow from Stonehart.

"Mhm, now all we need to do is figure out how to actually get to it," he said, his eyes suddenly lighting up. "Hm... maybe I could distract him!"

"Good plan," Ladybug replied. Chat smirked.

"I know... I can be very distracting," he said smoothly, leaning in closer to her. Ladybug only rolled her eyes.

"And annoying," she teased, before Chat shot her a wink and moved closer to the large akuma.

"You know... I'm fe-line purrty generous today... so stop harassing these ponies and we'll turn you back to normal!" he said. "Do we have a deal?"

Stonehart roared, swiping his giant stone hoof in Chat's face, reaching for his right hoof.

Chat quickly dodged him, jumping back into position with Ladybug.

His miraculous beeped.

"Whoops! Only a few minutes left for me until I turn back into catnip," he said, eyeing the band. Ladybug nodded, gesturing him to go someplace safe.

"That's fine, you go feed your kwami, I'll take care of things here for the time being," she said, before Chat nodded and leapt away.

He found himself a nice bush and jumped into it just as his transformation wore off.

"Tagg! Quick!" he yelled, looking at the small floating cat.

"Got any cheese?" he asked, crossing his arms.

Soarin groaned, pulling out a block of the stinky substance and giving it to him.

"Haven't you ever tried... mozzarella? Swiss? Cheddar?" he asked, holding a hoof to his nose. Tagg shrugged.

"I have... but nothing beats my sweet baby Camembert!" he exclaimed, gobbling up the cheese and sighing in relief. "Boy that sure hit the spot."

"Come on now! We don't have much time! Ladybug needs help!"

"Fine, fine."

"Tagg, CLAWS OUT!"


"Guess who's back and ready to kick some major flank," Chat said, landing on his hooves besides Ladybug. She shot him a grateful smile.

"Wonderful... now it's time to end this," she said.

"So... you're going to use your-"

"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug cut him off by throwing her yo-yo into the air, summoning her power.

A black-spotted flashlight landed in her hooves. She gazed down at it in confusion.

"Well that sure brightens up my day," Chat said with a smirk. Ladybug shot him a look, before biting her lip and scanning the scene for clues on what to use the object on.

"Bingo," she whispered in a dangerously low voice.

Ladybug swung in front of Stonehart, waving her hooves around to catch his attention.

"HEY BIG GUY!" she yelled. "OVER HERE!"

Stonehart grunted and looked down at her.

Ladybug quickly went into action and shined the flashlight right into his eyes, temporarily blinding him.

Stonehart began struggling, wobbling around a bit before shaking his head back and forth. Ladybug grinned victoriously, looking over quickly to her partner.

"CHAT! QUICK! GRAB HIS TAIL!" she yelled, catching the cat's attention.

Chat gave her a determined nod and used his baton to fling himself to Stonehart, curling around the four stones that were supposedly his 'tail', and taking out a small piece of paper.

He smiled, before looking back up to Ladybug.

"MY LADY! CATCH!" he exclaimed, throwing it up to her. Ladybug caught it swiftly in her hooves, before ripping it into two halves.

A tiny black and purple butterfly emerged from it, making the mare grin. She quickly tossed out her yo-yo.

"TIME TO DE-EVILIZE!" she yelled, catching the akuma gracefully in her device. She quickly pressed it shut, waiting a few seconds before it flashed back open, a tiny white butterfly emerging.

"Bye bye little butterfly," she cooed, before taking the flashlight out again and throwing it into the air.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

What happened next was absolutely beautiful.

Ladybugs swarmed out of the flashlight, going in all different directions, covering every inch of damage and replacing it like nothing ever happened. The whole city erupted in pink light, making everyone naturally smile.

Chat trotted over to her, his green eyes flashing in the night's air. It was well past sunset, and the moon shone brightly overhead.

Ladybug held out her hoof for him to pound.

"Pound it!" they both said at once, before Ladybug's earrings gave off a faint beep. She chuckled nervously.

"This... this was amazing... but I have to get going," she said. Chat nodded, taking her hoof and bringing it to his lips.

He placed a soft kiss on it, making Ladybug roll her eyes and look away.

"I'll see you soon, I suppose?" he said with a hopeful glint in his eyes. Ladybug laughed and nodded.

"Sure! See you around, Chat," she said, before flicking her yo-yo out and swinging away. Chat smiled after her.

"Wow... whoever she is underneath that mask... I love that mare."


Rainbow Dash groaned as she exited the compound after another long day.

Rain.

It was raining.

She stuck out a hoof to feel the soft patter of the water dropping down her self, as she cowered away and hid under the roof of the large building behind her.

Soarin suddenly walked out, noticing the rain instantly and reaching for his heavy black umbrella. He frowned upon seeing a shivering Rainbow Dash curled up against a pillar of the compound. Sighing, he walked up to her, hoping that she might allow him to talk to her.

Rainbow Dash's eyes instantly narrowed upon seeing him walk besides her.

"Uh... hey," Soarin said, causing the mare to scoff and point her nose high, aiming away from his vision. Soarin bit his lip. Why did she have to be so difficult?

"Look," he started again, hoisting up his umbrella so it was covering him. He began to walk away, looking back at her. "I was only trying to fix the already-created mess on your plate, swear on Celestia."

Rainbow Dash's ears perked up as she looked at him with wide eyes. Her cheeks began tinting pink in embarrassment.

"It's always been kind of difficult for me to make friends around here... most just see me as a superior in the office," he continued, before shrugging and turning around. He reached the wing that was still clutching the umbrella over to her with a smile.

Rainbow Dash let out an inaudible gasp as she looked at the umbrella, and then back to the shy stallion behind it. She blinked, her mouth opening slightly in shock.

Was that really true? Had she really assumed before getting her facts straight?

She looked into his eyes... deep emeralds stared straight into shocking magentas, telling only the truth.

Reluctantly, she reached her wing out, grazing his feathers only slightly before taking the umbrella from him completely. He smiled as he realized she was finally believing him.

He had done it. He had befriended this spunky mare... who was also quite adorable.

Rainbow Dash looked back up at Soarin, the two having a silent conversation; their eyes only speaking.

Suddenly, Dash stumbled slightly and there was a soft click as the umbrella closed up around her head. She cursed herself under her breath in the protection of the device, before hearing hard laughter coming from outside her shell.

She softly lifted the umbrella out from her reach and stared at Soarin, who currently had one of his hooves to his mouth and was laughing at her stupidity.

The thought only made Rainbow Dash giggle... so she did.

Soarin sighed, finally clearing up his melodious laughter, before looking back down at Dash.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said softly, turning quickly and making his way away from the compound. Dash's cheeks burned as she looked after him.

"Uh... yeah! Uh.. see y-y-you... s-s-see y-you-u t-t-omo... to-om-mora... woah, why am I stammering?" she suddenly said, cutting herself off before she made herself look more like a fool. Soarin was already out of earshot.

"Hey!" Ikki suddenly said with a high pitched squeal. "I think I may have an idea!" She rubbed Dash's cheeks and winked. Rainbow Dash, instantly understanding what the kwami meant, blushed furiously and instantly shied away.

Soarin, who was already pretty far from Dash, squirmed as he felt something move in a pocket of his suit. Tagg popped his head out and gave him a sly smirk.

"Look's like we have two little lovebirds already, eh?" he teased. Soarin's mouth went wide at the suggestion, before he rolled his eyes ever so smoothly.

"Nah... she's just a friend... a really... wonderful... friend."


Nearby, a certain pink unicorn was looking upon the scene in glee.

"Excellent choice, Ink Fu," Mingi, her flamingo kwami suddenly said. Ink giggled.

"Those two are perfect for each other."


We'll keep meeting.

Over and over again...

As ourselves...

Or as our alter ego's...

Whether it be when we're acting competitive and brash...

Or when we can barely even say two words to one another...

Just know, that I'll always be there for you...

Just like I know you'll always be for me...

Our love is miraculous.

Simply Miraculous.

Author's Note:

All art by NorthernLights8.

(Oh and obviously, Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me. Thought I just might say that. XD)

First off, I'd like to just say that the whole 'Ink Fu' thing started off as a joke, but I ended it up taking it a little too seriously. XDD 'Ink Fu' is a parody on my OC, Ink Mage.

The ending was inspired by a youtube video I saw called, 'My Diary'. It's really super sweet and you should definitely check it out! XD

Oh my gosh this is finally over... six days of writing completely worth it. ;D

I really hope you've enjoyed this little story from me, thank you so much for reading!

Bug out~

Comments ( 61 )

First! JK ain't youtube, 36 seconds ago. Seems promising.

Comment posted by bricks of lean deleted Jul 24th, 2016

7420510
Thanks a lot, for everything. You don't know how grateful I am for all this you've done for me. >.<

7420517
Awesome! I'm glad you liked it!

:heart:

No other emoji can truly express all of my emotions at this moment.

7420471 Gaaaah! Kawaii!!

7420570
Soarin would be proud :raritywink:

I'm a big fan of Miraculous Ladybug. I look forward to reading this.

7420726
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Pffttt yeah :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

7420738
And I can't wait to hear what you think of it! :twilightsmile:

I Luveeeeeeeeeee This!
So perfect!
So romantic!
So Miraculous!
And.....also.......


Wow! You managed to write all this in six days. It would have taken me a fortnight:applejackconfused:
Whatever, I gotta go watch an episode from this fandom! :rainbowdetermined2:

Today you did something nopony ever did! :pinkiehappy:












You should become alicorn princess!!!! :trollestia:

I loved this story, you're one of the best SoarinDash writers ever!!!!! :pinkiehappy::heart:

7420836
Pfft nah I'll just stick with being a little flamingo. XDD :rainbowlaugh:

Aww thank you I'm glad you think so!

HOLY CRAB

THAT ENDING KILLED ME.

I think I just died... :pinkiecrazy:

Dat ending was Simply M- wait... Northern beat me to the pun. :fluttershbad::ajbemused:
Anyways... This is by far one of my favorite crossover that I've read.
You did such a good job making sure that this story wasn't too similar to the original. I felt like I was watching the episode for the first time, and I find that amazing.

And props to Northern for all of the amazing art :rainbowkiss:

I looked up the show and I was like wtf is this

I got into Miraculous only a few weeks ago, but dang am I hooked. You don't know how happy it makes me to see someone doing this crossover! :pinkiehappy:

This was Purrrty Wonderrific! x3 < kitty face!



Just look at Ink Fu stalking on her ship... I knew she can predict the future with that Kwami of hers... controlling people like... Nor... TORN... Li...TE... 657....... to make shipping art for her... in ALL DA FANFICS! XDD


Im joking XD Don't kill me ^^' I love your fanfics and Northern's art is awesome

7421241
I'm glad you liked it!

7421298
Hm... I guess so?! XDD

And yas stalker Ink Fu is best Ink Fu. :rainbowlaugh:

It was soooo adorable

As a Chinese person, I must commend you on your ability to make a pun with Chinese words.

I cannot believe I said that without bursting out laughing. But seriously, Shi Fu in Chinese means master (as everyone knows), and Fu by itself teacher, so Ink Fu should mean... a teacher of calligraphy? :duck:
Why did I tell you that? I have no idea whatsoever :twilightblush:

WOW WOW WOW. What an awesome chapter story it was. :rainbowdetermined2: :heart: :pinkiehappy: so much awesome adventures with these two lovestrucked pegusi's. AWESOME. :rainbowdetermined2: :rainbowdetermined2: :heart: :heart: :rainbowdetermined2: :rainbowdetermined2:

7422785
Yeah! I may not be of Chinese descent, but I have been studying Mandarin for over three years now :pinkiehappy:

7422888
Aha I'm glad you liked it!

7422888 second that!!

Loved it Crystal :twilightsmile: amazing :heart:

YAAAAYYY!!! BEEEST CROOSSOVER FIC EVAAARRR!! PLEAAASEE MAKE ANOTHER PART! I BEG OF YOUUU!

7426489
I'm glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:
Well... I am thinking of a small side story that's a companion fic of this one. But I'm not sure. X3

7429078 I recommend you go watch it <3

7429078
You'd be surprised.

7433818
Woah there. Settle down, fella. XDD :rainbowlaugh: I'm glad you like it! And yeah, I am planning on a side story to it... but it might be a while till it's out. XD

Ooohh i bet it's going to be another adventure for these two lovebirds and maybe in the wonderbolts HQ they might tell eachother how they feel too. Eeeee im so EXITED, I'M SOOO EXITED.:raritystarry::raritystarry::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: i bet this side story might be SOOO AWESOME. :flutterrage: :pinkiehappy: :raritystarry: :pinkiehappy:

7437249
7438775
It's definitely happening! ^^; (You can check out the 'Upcoming Stories' section of my profile)~

After reading this I thought it was brilliant... Then a week or so later I discovered thales actual show. And OMG I love another show :pinkiegasp:that's not mlp but in all fairness after getting show context it just made this fan fic even better

I find this ironic because they just aired the origin episodes this past Saturday on Nickelodeon. Thank GOD I recorded them both (even if I wasn't able to watch them myself due to party prep.):pinkiehappy::heart::pinkiehappy::heart:

You should do a follow-up to this. I enjoyed Simply Miraculous a lot.
I also think you should make this like your own personal series.

7478010
I actually am doing a follow up to this! XD Simply Miraculous: Hoodies Galore!

As for the personal series part... maybe, if I want to write more stories on this. :rainbowlaugh::raritywink:

7484754 yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!:pinkiecrazy:

Give me ur money?:pinkiecrazy:

No?:rainbowderp:

Why?:pinkiegasp:

Because, :raritydespair:

Pancakes!:pinkiecrazy: yes!

I read this...

"Hmm, good story. Maybe I should watch the Origin episodes of this show for context."

Proceeds to watch....

"Well those were good, maybe I should see what the rest of the series is like."

12 hours later...

"Well that was nice... wait when did the sun rise, and why does my clock say 7 am?" :rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment