• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 694 Views, 11 Comments

EquestriaZ: Twilight:Daughter of Bardock - NightmareTRXY32



For those that harm others, the sentence in most cases is hell. But what happens when a killer android that got sent there, ends in another dimension altogether? That's what happens to a certain bad guy from Dragonball Z.

  • ...
7
 11
 694

Rainbows and Explosions

Rainbow Dash was the fastest pegasus in all of Ponyville, if not including Equestria. And she was going to be late for the most important event in her life. Her five-year anniversary with Twilight. As much as she hated it, she loved Twilight with every fiber of her being, and would do nearly anything to protect her. They'd been through so much together that it was only natural that their friendship would evolve into something more intimate. A few of the others didn't seem to notice at first how their attitudes towards each other changed drastically. It wasn't until one of Pinkie's parties that Rarity and AJ were the first to catch the two of them making out in the corner.

Of course, there was also the thing going on between Lyra and Bon Bon. Now that, that became more and more of a public spectacle than what was happening between Dash and Twilight. And those two were more out in the open about their relationship.

Applejack pulled her hat down over her face to cover the look she was giving them. AJ felt that kind of behavior was reserved for the bedroom. And Rarity couldn't keep her jaw from hitting the floor. It was so uncouth in her eyes to see them doing that in a public place. Apparently nopony else cared, especially Lyra and Bon Bon. Those two had been caught in the bathroom of Sugar Cube Corner on more than one occasion making out.

"Wow," Dash thought to herself, "Get a room you two,".

Of course, the two lovebirds couldn't hear her thoughts. At least she hoped not. When she was a filly she always wondered what it would be like to read minds. She had told this to Twilight once when the mare was still a unicorn, so Twilight thought it would be funny for a day to see how Dash reacted to what others really thought of her. The spell was a novice Dream Thief spell that Twilight had learned while studying under Celestia.

It wasn't all that cracked up that Dash thought it would be. She was lucky it only lasted 24 hours. Half the town at the time still held a grudge because of her reckless nature during the Mare do Well incident. That was also around the time that Rainbow Dash started to realize that she held intimate feelings for Twilight.

Rainbow snapped herself back to the present and rushed out of her cloud home as fast as she could. She needed to make a stop at the Bookstore that had just opened in town before heading to meet with Twilight. She was halfway there when she looked up to see a fireball rock a nearby hillside. The same hill that she was going to meet Twilight at! Dash flexed her wings mid-air and rushed towards the scene to what was going on. That was when she saw a strange bipedal creature locked in combat with Twilight. Twilight unleashed a knockback spell that slammed the creature into the ground.

As Rainbow Dash got closer, she thought it ironic that the unicorn Lyra wasn't here to watch this fight, seeing that for some strange reason she had an obsession with hands, which this thing Twilight was fighting actually possessed. Rainbow could just picture Lyra jumping on it, screaming " HANDS!!" at the top of her lungs. She felt like a spectator as she watched Twilight hit this thing with another magic blast. Cell had finally made a critical mistake for twice in his life by underestimating the power of this winged creature. A flaw he thought he'd never make again since his fight with Gohan.

When there was a lull in the fighting, she made her way over to Twilight to check that she was ok. Twilight looked at her with a relieved glance in her eyes. It would take everything the two of them could muster to fight this monster in front of them. Little did they knew that for Cell this was just a warm-up exercise. The real fight was to come much later. Twilight decided to let Rainbow take over while she recovered from the battle she was just in. Cell thought he was fast, but he had never fought against a pegasus before, much less one like Rainbow Dash.

He was created to be the perfect warrior, the ultimate weapon. In his cells were the DNA of the most powerful warriors in existence, Vegeta, Goku, and Frieza among several others. These creatures were just play things to someone like him. pawns to be abused over and over until they tired and asked for a quick death. Little did he know though, that this 'princess Twilight' had an ace up her hoof.

While he was in self-reflection, Rainbow Dash slammed into him at full speed. The force was enough to send Cell hurtling into the nearest mountainside. This pegasus was really starting to piss him off. She almost reminded him of Vegeta when it really came to it. She was just head strong and arrogant as the Prince was and Cell would play into it to undermine her like he did to Vegeta all those years ago.

"Guess the apple doesnt fall from the tree if you shake it a bit," he said grinning,"wonder just how far you can get when your not so arrogant", Cell boasted as he slammed into Rainbow Dash and knocked her into the Ground.

Also unknown to Cell was that she just started using a new type of music to train for situations just like this. Apparently Twilight had been talking to her friends in the human world and gotten 3 or more of her pony friends to start using music devices called iPods. AJ and Rarity found them very useful for aerobics and working on the farm. While Rainbow Dash got herself addicted to heavy metal music -__-. Her iPod contained music by human bands like Korn, Amon Amarth, As i Lay Dying, and most of all Disturbed. Before coming to meet Twilight she had the song Down with Sickness stuck in her head. And as she started fighting Cell, she found it a very useful motivation in trying to take him out.

Rainbow Dash could feel the pain in her side where he had landed that punch. Twilight had to cast a mend wounds spell on her friend to prevent any possible internal bleeding. It wasn't just the punch that got to her. It was the feeling she had deep inside that there was an untapped power waiting to explode, she could feel the faint traces of it beginning to surge during the fight with Cell.

It was the kind of power that required a specific catalyst, but Dash couldn't place a hoof on how to draw it out. She turned to see Cell holding Twilight by the neck, slowly choking the life from her. That look on his face showed her that he could sense that raw power as well. That was when he spoke up.

"I've sensed a power like that before,", he said as continued to hold Twilight by the throat,", It took a bit of proper motivation... LIKE THIS!" He boasted as he blasted Twilight into the nearest hill with a powerful Ki blast. Rainbow rushed to Twi's side, but she wasn't breathing. Her eyes had rolled into her skull and her heart wasn't beating.

What no pony realized was that Twilight wasn't dead, not yet. Luna had intervened while Cell wasn't paying attention and made sure she'd be safe. What none of them knew was that Cell had just unknowingly unlocked Twiligiht's true power, and not that of an ALicorn or a pony, but of that of hybrid of Pony and another alien race.

A race that a certain Emperor had disposed of years ago.

"No..no..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Rainbow screamed as if a thousand storms had thundered all at once. her Coat turned completely white and her wings were gone, retracted into her new body. Her mane had become like that of her human counterpart in the other dimension that Twilight visited.

That was when Dash realized.. that she was human!! The power in her had surged to the point where it granted her a new form. She had arms and legs like Cell, but moreover, she had.. become a Super Saiyan.

"You see Cell, You're not dealing with the average pegasus anymore! I am SUPER RAINBOW DASH!!", she roared as she slammed into him at full speed. God damn it he thought to himself as they fought, "I had to come across the pony version of Vegeta!?!". His words were cut short as Dash bolted high into the air... and started saying words that were all too familiar to him.

"Cell, this is the last time you cross a warrior Equestrian like me!", oh god he thought not this again, but what she yelled next really got his attention. Seriously!?! Cell thought to himself.

"FINAL FLAASHHHH!!!" Rainbow Dash screamed as she unleashed a massive energy blast that she didn't realize she was capable of till right now.

"OH SHIT!!!" Cell screamed as it hit him. He tried to move until he realized he was being restrained by magic. That of Princess Celestia.

The Energy beam hit him dead on, seemingly erasing him from their world. If it were strong enough. Cell faked his "death" in order to give that other pony a chance to recover. She reminded him so much of Goku that he thought he saw a mirage of him powering up. Cell suppressed his power level so they couldn't detect him as he slipped away. That blast did damage him significantly.

"I'll be coming back for you Princess," he told himself, " you'll see in time just how much stronger Ive become." As Cell made his way towards what was known as the badlands, he felt a faint energy source and decided to see what type of fun he could have with it. What Cell found as a ponylike creature struggling to lift herself off the ground. She had made a significant impact crater.

She finally got to her hooves in time to see Cell standing there with his arms crossed. There was something oddly familiar about him. She couldn't place it right away.

"Arent you quite the sight," Cell smirked when looking at her," What's your name by chance?" His demeanor was completely nonhostile, something that even noticed. She really did look quite ravishing. Almost regal to be precise.

"If you must know, my name is Chrysalis," she said. That's when it struck him. He had met her before in his own timeline. Right before stealing Trunks time machine, he had met a version of her that been displaced through a interdimensional portal. She had been almost crazed the first time he had met and was unable to be reasoned with. This time Cell thought, would be much different.

"Here," he said," let me give you a boost," as he said this he unpacked his tail and jammed it into her flank, passing some of his ki to her. Chrysalis could only stare at him perplexed before doing something that was a first for her. She walked over, reared up, and placed her fore hooves around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. She wasn't sure why but she just felt compelled to do that.

Author's Note:

Im writing this since on one else had though of it. on another note.
Will Twilight win against Cell?
Will Rainbow Dash make it on time to help her friend?
Find out on the next exciting episode of 2 Ponies 1 Killer Android!.
I love DBZ, i grew up with it. Now turning this into a Origin story for Twilight. Im going to have fun with this.