• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 588 Views, 11 Comments

Hide And Shreek - ChessMaster



Pinkie Pie invites Fluttershy to a game of Hide And Seek... what can go wrong?

  • ...
27
 11
 588

proluge: A game of hide and seek

Pinkie Pie was hopping in the park. "Today is Fluttershy's birthday!" Squealed Pinkie pie. Fluttershy came in. she was happy from everypony who had said "happy birthday, Fluttershy!" to her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLUTTERSHY!!!!!" Pinkie Pie Yelled! "thanks" fluttershy Said. Pinkie Pie's mind lit up, " hey, Fluttershy!" Pinkie Pie Called. "wanna play Hide n' Seek?" Pinkie Pie Added. Fluttershy was silent for the first couple seconds. then she replied. "sure" Then Pinkie Pie squealed. "ME FIRST!!!" Pinkie Pie Closed Her Eyes. "1...2...3..." Fluttershy Zoomed behind a tree. "4...5...6..." Fluttershy Flew to the top of the Tree. "7...8...9..." Fluttershy climed to the center of the tree's leaves. "10! here or not, here i come!" Pinkie Pie Opened her eyes. she checked under, over behind, and even inside every rock, tree, cloud, bush, flower, peice of grass, apple, pear, worm, bug, catterpillar, beehive, and Pony in Ponyville, Cloudsdale, and Canterlot. and still no fluttershy. she went back to the park. and said " i give up, Fluttershy."