• Published 12th Jul 2016
  • 282 Views, 5 Comments

Poison in the Night - The prince of the night



Poison happens to be the worst, mostly at night...This kind of poison happens to be a full time nightmare. Luck seems to be around the corner, can this nightmare stopping guy stop this poison of a nightmare?

  • ...
 5
 282

First Nightmare

It's either a good dream or bad, most dreams are good. When it's a nightmare, you probably just wake up and drift back into slumber. Yet for a nightmare to become so powerful and scary, it could have a loved one's death. Some are powerful enough to cover come it, others fall into deep slumber and are forced to see the deaths over and over again.

Once each day ends either wonderful or dissatisfactory, when night hits, slumber becomes alive....Dreams either nice and peaceful or unsatisfactory, each dream has a mind of it's own. You can't choose a dream, they just materialize, not a single person can enter a dream.. Or is there a procedure to enter a dream? Either way, dreams are impossible to control....


Almost days developed since the Friendship Games, CHS was doing better and feeling marvelous about beating CPA. More or less, the students were more than cheerful to get improved grades, the mane 7, were doing extreme in school. Pinkie was the most thrilled out of them, it was most likely because they were going to the beach right after school.

"Can't wait for the beach!"

"We know Pinkie."

"Sometimes I swear, your just to overjoyed about these things."

Pinkie just laughed, Rarity was wrong. She was never overjoyed about these things, it was in her personality to be like this. AJ, Twilight, Sunset, and Fluttershy blamelessly watched the scene before them.

"Guys, as much as we just love watching this, we still need to finish off the school day."

"Twilight's right. Then, we can have entertaining time at the beach."

School was more than a pain, yet it was enjoyable. Test were starting to get easy and actually cool, for once, other than that school was an effective manner. Once they heard the bell, the girls grabbed their stuff and went to the beach.


Celestia's day was...okay, not great or anything, it would've been marvelous if Luna had shown up. Yet for some reason, she didn't. Celestia headed towards her sister's house, surprisingly, she saw Luna's cat, Galaxy, outside rather than inside. Galaxy was never allowed to be outside when it was a week day, which was wired.

Once she was near the front door, Galaxy ran in the house, after it was open of curse, Celestia took a moment before going to search for her sister. Galaxy lead her to Luna's bedroom, where she found Luna asleep. Was she sick or something?

"Luna, wake up. Come on Luna, it's the afternoon now!"

After shaking Luna on the shoulder, she began to wake up. Luna rubbed her eyes, letting them adjust to the light. She was startled by her sister, Galaxy just found a nice spot to sleep and it was right by Luna.

"Celestia! God, don't do that! What are you doing here anyway?"

"I came here to see why you weren't at work. Why are you still sleeping anyway? It's the afternoon."

"It is? I thought I set my alarm...Sorry Celestia."

For a moment, Luna thought about something, she did set her alarm. Why didn't it go off? Did Galaxy turn it off? By stepping on it? Celestia saw that Luna looked a bit tired, she just woke up and now she looked tired again.

"Luna, are you tired?"

"A little...Why?"

"You just looked tired."

It was true, Luna did look tired. Celestia offered to watch Galaxy for a while, which Luna just passed out after the offered. Smiling, Celestia walked out carrying Galaxy. She started to wonder about Luna getting way to much sleep, first it was alright, normal sleeping hours, then it started to get worst.


NIGHTMARE

Darkness was all that could been seen, nothing more...Little sounds of screams could be heard in the distance, the noises started to get louder and louder, until they were right by figure....

"...Please stop! I don't want to hear these screams! PLEASE!!!"

That single figure started to cry and soon found itself on the ground and shaking with tears falling down it's face....

"You shouldn't have done it then..."

Nothing could be told, the voice was either right or wrong...Yet the figure wasn't going to take it. The figure didn't do anything wrong!

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Right....But you did Luna..."

"What did I do!? I didn't do anything!"

The voice didn't respond, all it left was a very confused Luna crying....

END OF NIGHTMARE


A hidden figure in the mist watched the day fade into night, and knew it was the perfect time to case nightmares to little kids and adults, for fun...All that's left is...making each of the victims go into a deep slumber...

screams, pain, blood, death, all of those come from killing...Nothing more could become from killing, well sometimes heartbreak from loved ones crying over deaths, other than that nothing more could come of killing.

"Soon, soon everything will be mine! You know what to do, so go!"

"Of course. I'll let you know how everything's doing later."


The girls were staying over at Pinkie's, since it was Friday, AJ and RD playing video games, Rarity doing Sunset's nails, Fluttershy playing with Spike, Twilight reading, and Pinkie on her laptop.

"Guys want to order some pizza?"

"I can go for some pizza."

"Yea! Pizza sounds awesome!"

Pinkie blot to get the phone, once she returned, she went back on her laptop. About an hour later the door bell rang, they shot to the door.

Six hours later they were in Pinkie's room watching TV and playing Mario Party 7, until they thought it was a great time to hit the hay. Mostly the night was calm, sometimes cars went passed Pinkie's house, other than that, the night was peaceful.

"Soon, everyone will be in nightmares."

Comments ( 5 )

You need an editor. Badly. I mean, you misspelled the title. It's "poison", not "posion". There are many sites that can help you with spelling and word choice and such, but I would advise having somebody else take a look over this before you continue.

Good luck. :twilightsheepish:

7386500
shut up! Look, I know I spelled poison wrong! OKAY!?

7386546

It's still misspelled in the short description.

Login or register to comment