• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 17,471 Views, 802 Comments

Clocktower Society – Your Safe Word is Law - Manifest Harmony



Every night the defunct Ponyville clocktower tolls once. Every night many ponies disappear, only to return the next day. Twilight disguises herself to investigate, uncovering a secret society that aims to...create a utopia for kinky sex?

  • ...
74
 802
 17,471
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 96 )

I suddenly want to see this a playable game.

this made me think of an obscure old game called "Tarok" that was mentioned in a fantasy novel. it has rules similar to Bridge, but it uses tarot cards! Tarot decks have 5 suits: swords, cups, wands, pentacles, and the Major Arcana.
the Arcana are the best known: The Fool, the Magician, etc.
it's worth noting that The Fool has ZERO value, it can't capture anything else.

I have a feeling I would enjoy playing one of these games.

Sooooo...is Twilight ever going to meet up with her parents and talk to them about how they're really...really big names in the Society. And maybe have a little action there???

8962503
Judging by her reaction to M"Momstress Sparkle", not if she can help it!

8961219
I doubt a proper physical set will show up, but a PDF 'make-your-own-deck' sheet?I give it a week. Maybe two.

Phew, I would be hugely into using Ex-Ps. At least until a dom/me picks me up. You know, cause they're more likely to initiate a potential interaction than I am.

8964834
Udemy has a special where some of their courses are just shy of 11 dollars that ends in two days, some of which are beginner game design course. I’m sure if you do the proper search you could find a beginner course to make the game a bit more interactive, sure it might add some time to what you just said you need for a pdf version but it might be worth it. Some of the course you don’t even have to learn programming languages, those are ones where you learn how to use Unity to make your games.

Actually might be pretty easy to rebrand as a regular card game if you're playing with less kinky people, though it might draw some odd looks if someone knew the origins of the game.

Shame that there are few real world equivalents to the society... as far as I know. :P

Держи в том же духе)

I'm wondering, what kind of sex act would go on an intensity '10' card? I suspect some basic bondage would be an intensity '2', where as a bondage swing sex act would be more of an intensity '5' or '6', possibly even a '7' depending on what else is going on in the act.

Slower pace allows you to draw 3 cards, but there's nothing about how many you can draw normally, or whether that uses up your turn.

Can we get this in Tabletop Simulator, haha.

Legend has it the only Velvet card to ever leave Night’s hooves presently resides in a secret vault in the Crystal Empire.... cadance maybe???

Great story. More please

8976947
They're normal card variants. I recognized poker, Texas hold'em, and hearts at least.

Now, you probably already know about adamantite, that thing we use to make everything from our eternity collars and fire weapons to fidget spinners.
What? They make great horn play toys. Not everything CTRL makes is completely useless.

These fidget spinners are virtually everywhere these days...

Anyway, good idea for an kinky card game!

what age are ponies allowed to join clocktower society?

Comment posted by sleepyvenus deleted Jul 3rd, 2018

Parts of this remind me of x-rated version of the b-movie card games. It also had me cracking up at the idea of a ponyfied Yugi playing Firelink, gives a whole other meaning to the “heart of the cards”.

Cheese and crackers, that was a LOT of worldbuilding. And I'm not necessarily speak of the card game, I meen the fic as a whole.
Gotta say, TCS has quite the potential, even if got less than a thousand members (not cocks - remember, that's optional) in two years.
I can't help but wonder what the Discord server is like.

By the way, if you google "Clocktower Society" things get real weird, real fast.
And I'm not talking pony porn kind of weird, I'm talking evangelist cult kind of weird.

9020549
At the age of consent, whatever it is for magical horses.

I just started reading this. However I think there is problem with image on Prologue. It’s not appearing.

9055856
Really? ‘Cause all I get is ponies, SSC BDSM, and the strange and wonderful place the two interact. Oh, and an alumni organization for Western Missouri University.

Sure you didn’t type ‘Watchtower’? ‘Cause that’ll definitely get you all kinds of Evangelical stuff what with it being the Jehova’s Witness’ main publication.

9167674
Wait, theres a Discord? How does one earn an invitation to the Society?

9167771
Pretty sure there is, though I didn’t mention it. Probably talk to Manifest about it.

Hmm... two questions for the game.
1. How many cards are drawn each turn?
2. How many cards can be played a turn?

Other then those, this seems pretty complete.

When will this be updated?

I just saw a SCP-EQ article LOL
http://scp-equestria.wikidot.com/scp-eq-030
It's a Chinese article though.

9167771
It used to be you had to go through the story to find the invite link, but we've gotten more relaxed about it and now you can read through this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pG0qiYmxxmPMmEG9QOTA_oMmQ_ftE9CmwwONIaVz_vI/edit and come on over! There are a few questions we run through for new ponies, but don't worry, it's open-book.

I’m still waiting for an update.

I’m STILL waiting for an update.

Comment posted by Dalle691337 deleted Sep 16th, 2019

update already i mean how hard is it to write porn

Is this story dead?

8982573
This is no less disgusting, unrealistic, and misogynistic than FoE. People who like either need to be banned from the site and placed on an FBI watch list.

9917448
Pardon me? Have you even read this fic, or literally anything about BDSM?

9917448
Uh... care to elaborate?

9917485
I don't read things that are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to exist.

9917526
So you know literally nothing about the fic you're bitching over?

9917526
So... you're criticizing something that you never read? On a subject you know nothing about?

9917531
I know enough. That it's sickening, twisted, and misogynistic. That it's disgusting and should be shameful, not mainstream.

9917589
If you don't like it, don't read it, and go find something else to interest you. It's clear from what you've said that you don't care for the work of this author. You're not going to be able to make her stop writing, or anything like that. So maybe you should go elsewhere and find stories that are more along your style.

9917589
You see, that's the rub here. Because you haven't read it, and are judging it based on only Celestia knows what, you actually know *nothing* about the universe or its focus. Because if you *had* taken the time to read it, you would know about its hyper focus on safe, sane, and consentual play between partners. Yes, BDSM is part of it. But BDSM itself is not inherently misogynistic. As far as what is sick and twisted, your revulsion for that which *is* focused on safe and consensual play calls to question what you deem acceptable, a concept I'm finding rather concerning at this point in my thought process here...

By no means am I saying you will enjoy the universe if you did actually educate yourself on it. But perhaps if you did, you might not find it as abhorrent as I find the ignorance you have this far displayed

9917589
You are comparing a rape world to a community that only wants a place to safely practice things they enjoy. You can't judge a book by its cover, especially in this case, as this world explores self-acceptance and having safe boundaries. Please, do some research before comenting in such harsh manner. This way, you have shown yourself as a very inexperienced troll

9917526 Don't think you are upset with this story or setting about safe, sane and consent based BDSM. You are having a bad day I'm figuring. Understand you wish to lash out because... it's fun and helps a bit but why don't you take five and talk to a friend?

9917621
I wasn't aware that Fall of Equestria cares about "self-acceptance".
They're both rapeworlds where the correct place for a female is subjugated. Get over yourself.

9917602
I would if I could stop him from writing.

9917607
I've had experience with Manifest Harmony before. From what they've shoved into people's faces that was written for this world yes it's inherently misogynistic and assumes not only male dominance but female subjugation and objectification.

Furthermore. Works like this and Fall of Equestria affect what is called the Overton Window, which is the narrow range of socially acceptable topics and positions. Works like this stand on the outside and pull, to force the mainstream Overton window of women's rights backwards at least 300 years until women are again property.

9917751
Then piss off. Because you are Not going to stop Manifest from writing. This work is a work of fantasy, fiction. It's kinky, it's weird and for a lot of folks who have read the various chapters and other parts of the story, they've Liked it. Some have even loved it.

Now Fall of Equestria is a sick little piece of work, where not only are women put into positions of being sexually desired and objectified, but they are completely Forced to do so, under pain of death if they resist. Whereas in CTS, any submissive or slave has the full given right to call Stop to anything happening to them and then they'll receive care and be checked over and given time to rest if requested or if needed, depending on what has happened to them.
The two are ENTIRELY different worlds. You trying to compare them is really stupid, imo. Anyone who have seen works of either one mostly likely would be able to tell the difference.

Now I am not going to dismiss that some works will try their best to make women seem as lesser beings. But Clocktower Society isn't one of them. My Little Pony in general has more female characters and female leads than other cartoon shows. So you're really barking up the wrong tree.

I'm not going to ask you to read the story. But if you want to keep trying to say that CTS somehow demeans women/mares, that it encourages the idea that women/mares are lesser beings, then you will be 100% in the wrong.

9917751
This is rich, your favourites are full of gore, snuff, necrophilia, and rape. There is no rape in the CTS stories. NONE. There are male and female submissives. There are male and female dominants. And in every case the submiss8ve has more power in the relationship than the dominant. The submissive ultimately decides when, where and how. In every single case.

Login or register to comment