• Published 10th Jul 2016
  • 1,661 Views, 3 Comments

Vampire Shimmer - Sparkletop Rainbows



Sunset's thrilling, adventurous life as a vampire. Alwyas protectoing her friends whenever she can.

  • ...
4
 3
 1,661

Ep. 1: The First Drink Of Blood

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Rainbow Dash asked her friend, Sunset Shimmer.

"I don't know, Rainbow, I don't know," Sunset looked at the ground. It seemed like it came all of a sudden. She was just a normal, harmless girl who likes to hang out with her friends, and then she just became a vampire. Just like that. It was unbelievable. It was hard for Sunset to digest it all. She shook her head at it.

"I... I don't know what to feel. It's just all so shocking," Sunset said.

"Looks like you have to get used to it, huh?" Rainbow playfully elbowed her friend. Sunset warmly smiled at her. At least she still had her friends.

Just as she was walking, something caught her eye. Sunset stood there, trying to figure out what it was.

"Sunset? You comin'?" Rainbow snapped her out of her trance.

"Sunset blinked. "What? Oh, yeah, I'll there in a minute."

"'Kay, see ya there!" Rainbow went on her way to the big doors of CHS.

Sunset walked over the shadow near the trees. Just as she was approaching, it suddenly whisked away into thin air. Sunset blinked, shaking her head. "Huh, I thought I saw something," she said to herself. She shrugged, and began to run to her friends, but before she could, something grasped her ankle and pulled her into the bushes. Sunset yelped as she got pulled in.

"What the... Hey! Who are you?!" Sunset demanded to know.

The shadowy figure revealed itself in the sunlight. It was a cloaked woman with raven black hair and violet eyes. Sunset could see she had fangs sticking out from her mouth.

"Who are you?" Sunset asked again.

"I am The Vampire Queen," she answered. "You were the first vampire in centuries to be born. Our kind is dying after centuries od being hunted, and you were just the perfect little thing that happened. I've sensed your strength, you have very strong power. By using that power to harvest blood, we can restore vampires to the land. What do you say, daywalker?"

"I... I..." Sunset stuttered. She gave herself a little shake, and said, "no! I can't help you take away lives of others, I just can't."

"Alright then, have it your way, little vampire," with that The Vampire Queen whisked away into thin air. In the place of where she stood, there was a little bottle filled with red liquid.

Sunset stared at it hungrily. Her stomach was growling, and she didn't have breakfast because she couldn't eat normal food. Sunset hated it, but she knew she had to drink it. She didn't want to risk hurting her friends. Sunset reached for the bottle and hesitantly brought it to her lips and drank. The blood tasted so sweet and good, she craved for more. After finishing the bottle, Sunset felt the need for more. She stared at the necks of people passing by. Their juicy, delicious necks filled with sweet, tasty blood. "No!" Sunset rubbed her eyes and gave herself a hard shake. "Stop it! Get yourself together, Sunset."

She ran to the school building before she could think of blood again. In the middle of the hallways, she could see her friends chatting together, having a group discussion. Sunset was thankful to clear her mind off of that weird conversation with The Vampire Queen. "Hey girls, what's up?" she approached them.

"Why, hello there, darling. I and the girls were just discussing how to help you with your, um, new adjustments. We were all thinking one of us could donate blood for you for each day of the week," Rarity replied.

"That sounds great," Sunset said. She tried to hide the fact that she hated it. Hated having to take blood away from her own friends. She felt like a monster.

"Okay, see ya after school," Applejack waved as all the girls departed and went off their own ways.

Sunset walked away slowly. She sighed. Well, now she had her first drink of blood, she had to get adjusted to her new life. But Subset swore to herself, never will she ever go cannibal on a harmless, innocent soul and suck their blood away until their dead. As Sunset walked through the hallways of her school, she felt as she was being watched.

Author's Note:

Well, here it is, the first episode of Vampire Shimmer. It may seem a bit boring at the beginning, but it'll get interesting later on.

Comments ( 2 )

I think your doing a really good job!

7390671

Your comment isn't discouraging at all. People have been telling me it's a good idea to do this story, so I did. Thank you for taking your time to view my story.

Login or register to comment