• Published 9th Jul 2016
  • 5,578 Views, 2 Comments

Way Of The Savage Fang - monkey king



After being transported to a world filled with monsters and mythological watch as Matthew fights for his right to live.

  • ...
2
 2
 5,578

prologue

Prologue

There are tales of a beast that resides deep in the heart of the monster filled everfree forest. This beast is said to be unlike anything that has ever been seen before in all of Equestrias history.

The beast is said to have arms as long as the trees themselves and twice as wide as them as well. His eyes are said to be as dark as the darkest pit there is and his hair is as looks the same. Now as for his height, some say he is as big as a fully grown Minotaur while others say he as tall as the princesses. Same ponies have said that he has the strength of a dragon and the furry of them as well.

So ponies however do not believe that such a creature is real and those ponies would only be half right.

How do I know this you ask? Well i know this because i am that beast they speak of and my name is Matthew.

And I can honestly say that I am in no way or form the creature that the ponies have described me as. I am just a normal seventeen year old human male. The only thing that they got right was my height, eyes, hair, and my temper. My arms are average length and width for a six foot our man and I am in no way as strong as a dragon.

Now for as I ended up in this forest well i honestly haven't the foggiest idea on how i got here i just woke up one day and i was here alone.And let me tell you something it is not as bad as one would be lead to think.

You see i was never really a big fan of my fellow humans in fact i would dare say i hated them with every fiber of my being. I always was the outcast for things in my world, there just never seamed to be a place for me.

And I know full well why this was, it was because of that temper i spoke of earlier.

You see i have a learning disability which affects my social skills and my ability to kinda read social ques. This disability has always made it hard for me to try and make friends cause when ever i didn't understand what to do in a particular I wold immediately react with anger and violence. And lets just say because my disability it got myself into a lot of fights and earned my the name Savage, on account of my unique fighting style which i named Savage Fang art.

So when I woke up one day in this monster filled forest i was happy, as odd as that sounds.

No longer would I feel like an outcast or unwanted cause in this forest all who are welcome, if they can survive that is. You are probably wondering what i mean about surviving? Well like I said the everfree is filled with monsters like Timber Wolves, Manticores, and Hydras to name a few.

And they are like you would expect them to be hostile and very easy to agitate. I couldn't tell you the number I have had to fight off a pack of Timber Wolves.

But aside from all that life is great in the forest. The only problem with living there is the ponies that wander in and make up these weird stories up and thous ponies who decide to see if the stories are true.

But aside from thous minor annoyances life is great.

However I fear that something is coming to change my content life for ether the best or the worst way possible.

I would normally be fine with this but what really makes me uneasy about all this is the fact i don't know what, who, and when this change will happen. But there is not much I can do about it so lets just sit back and wait to see what is going to happen.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading my story leave a comment if you liked it and leave one even if you didn't like it.