• Published 6th Jul 2016
  • 7,774 Views, 151 Comments

Daughter of the Crimson King - The-Black-Knight



When Twilight was born, her parents weren't who she thought they were. After an incident involving a malevolent entity, that wanted her for dark plots, they agreed to disguise her and send her away... Twenty Years Later, the past repeats itself.

  • ...
9
 151
 7,774

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Dr. Doom, in his anger, began to unleash his powers against the Primarch. Unfortunately, Magnus slapped the attacks without any effort, what-so-ever. Seeing this, Dr. Doom tried to increase the distance between them, but the Primarch gave chase. Their exchange was breath taking, along with how well the two were reacting to their opponent’s own attack.

“W-Why are they on equal grounds now? He was wiping the floor with Dr. Doom before.” Twilight asked, looking at one of the Terminators.

“Our Lord is merely playing with the mortal… Showing him, even with his increase of power, he is nowhere near the level of a god.” One answered, reaching down to check her injuries. “Are you in pain, dear sister? Shall I call for an Apothecary?”

“I am fine, thank you… Strangely, I only suffered a few scrapes and bruises.” She assured, looking towards Azhek. “But Azhek and the others require medical attention.” The Terminator nodded, activating his vox-channel, calling for an Apothecary and for the injured to be brought to their location. “Oh, what about mother? She was seriously injured by Dr. Doom!”

“I will be fine, Twilight.” Celestia’s voice said, the two watching her approach with a Terminator and a Thousand Sons Legionnaire with white on his armor. “Apothecary? Please, see to young Azhek.” The Legionnaire nodded, and rushed over to the fallen Captain.

“Mother!” Twilight said, rushing over to Celestia, her entourage of Terminators following. “Are you sure about being alright? I mean, you were hurt pretty badly.”

Celestia nodded. “I am, Twilight, besides.” She looked towards the battle, a permanent smile on her face. “Seeing your father, after so long, has rejuvenated me.”

Twilight looked towards the battle, as well, right when Dr. Doom crashed into the ground. “H-He’s so powerful. I’ve never seen such magic, even from you, mother.” She looked back at Celestia, who kept smiling.

“I know… I knew my love was powerful, but he always refused to show it.” Celestia let out a soft giggle. “He was ever so gentle, even the animals within the Royal Gardens loved him so.”

“His kindness has not dwindled since, my lady.” One of the Terminators spoke up, nodding to the Princess. “He created a self-sustaining garden within our capital city, simply calling it the ‘Sun’s Garden’, in memory of you.” Celesia blushed, upon hearing the measures Magnus took to remember her.

Another Terminator looked at Twilight. “When he found out about your love of knowledge, dear sister… Our lord had a library built, holding all knowledge the Imperium discovered within it. He called it ‘Sanctum of Twilight’. There are even sections on your achievements, which every member of the Legion has read, three times over.” Now it was Twilight’s turn to blush.

Their attention was grabbed, the moment Spider-Man woke up with a yelp. “Who are you, and what are you going to do with that big ass needle!?” He yelled, moving away from the Apothecary that had knelt down next to him.

“Pain killers, unless you wish to feel every ounce of pain you’re in, once the adrenaline goes down.” The Apothecary said, Spider-Man still keeping his distance. “Now, hold still, mortal, so I may treat your injuries.” He gave a nod, moving back over to the Apothecary and allowed the Astartes to treat his wounds.

“Peter! You’re awake!” Twilight said, both Celestia and the Terminators following her. “I was so worried about you, especially when you went unconscious.” She wrapped both arms around his neck, while the Apothecary worked.

“Twilight? Who might this mortal be, to you?” The Apothecary asked, the large optic lens on his helmet zooming in on her. “Your heart rate has increased, and your brain activity spiked too.”

Twilight blushed, finding out Spider-Man being alright made the princess forget she was surrounded, literally, by an army of her brothers. “U-Um, well… This is Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man.” She said, the young hero wondering why she told them his identity. “I guess you can say, he’s my coltfriend-… Or is it boyfriend?” Peter shrugged, as the princess motioned to the Astartes around them. “P-Peter… Meet some of my apparent… Brothers.”

It was a good thing he was wearing a costume, because Spider-Man lost all color in his skin. “’Some’ of your b-brothers?” He looked around at the Astartes around them, and those that were mopping the floor with Doombots. Worst part of it all, when Twilight said ‘boyfriend’ he felt dagger-like stares from a few of them. “What have I missed?”

“Um… They aren’t the worst part, Peter.” She said.

“What is?” He asked, tilting his head.

Twilight pointed to the battle, just as Dr. Doom was hit with a massive amount of energy and created a crater in the ground. “F-Father is here…” Her words echoed in his mind, right when the smoke cleared and revealed the Primarch… A red eyed, furious, powerful, magic wielding; Primarch!

Even though Spider-Man claims to be manly, upon seeing that sight… He wanted to scream so badly, many would wonder about his gender. However, he suppressed the urge. “I really hope he vents all that rage, before I meet him.” Spider-Man placed a hand over his throat, gulping. “I want to live to see old age.”

Twilight gave a nervous nod of agreement. “Do not worry, Peter.” Celestia said, still smiling. “Magnus will like you, I’m positive.” They nodded, but things were still uncomfortable with Twilight’s genetically enhanced super-brothers around.

-With Magnus and Dr. Doom-

Magnus slowly walked up to Dr. Doom, who laid in the crater he created. The Primarch stopped at the villain’s feet, and picked him up by the cloak’s collar. “Tell me, Doctor, do you regret the deal you made? The choices you picked? And what you were going to do with my daughter?” He asked, Dr. Doom groaning in pain, blood leaving out of every point within his mask.

“Y-Yes… Please, h-have mercy…” He stated, blood pouring from his mouth.

“I would not be worthy of my charge, if I was without mercy.” Magnus stated, Doom smirking at the being naïve statement. “However…” Doom’s bloodied eyes went wide, as the Primarch’s hand started to glow. “I will strip your body of both its mutation and power!”

“W-What!? No! Y-You can’t-AGGGH!” The energy exploded, sending an ethereal-like form from Dr. Doom’s body out of him. Magnus grinned at the sight, and clutched the hand controlling the energy. The ethereal Dr. Doom became nothing but dust, leaving a normal human within the Primarch’s grasp.

“Once I have concluded business, I shall past further judgement on you, and that ‘Green Goblin’.” He stated, dragging Victor out of the crater, by his cloak. The Primarch walked over to the others, sensing that the Doombots were almost wiped out and the Photep preparing to bombard the Fortress. “My sons! Brace the mortals! My flagship is about to end this, once and for all!”

The Legionnaires, who stood guard over the gathered mortals, all nodded. “Raptora! Form a perimeter around the mortals, and put up a barrier!” A Captain yelled, certain Legionnaires encircling the group. They all began to focus, as a strange energy started to form a dome around everyone. When it was up, the Captain nodded to Magnus.

The Primarch held his vox-emitter up. “Photep, commence bombardment. Level that fortress.” He ordered, his grip on Victor tightening.

The Photep suddenly open fired on Doom’s Fortress, using both las-fire and missiles. The force of its assault caused a shockwave, dirt being thrown up into the sky. Legionnaires outside of the barrier dug into the ground, and resisted the force. Though, fragmented Doombots began to fly away, some being destroyed further by Legionnaires in their flight path.

Once the bombardment ended, Doom’s Fortress was completely demolished. Nothing but small pieces of rubble remained of it. “Whoa, now that’s fire power!” Spider-Man said, surprised at the level of destruction the Photep caused.

“It is to be expected, from a flagship of an entire Astartes Legion.” Magnus said, after appearing next to Spider-Man with Victor still in his grasp. “It is good to finally meet you, in person, Peter Parker… Or do you prefer Spider-Man, at the moment?” Spider-Man about jumped out of his costume, and skin, at the Primarch’s sudden appearance.

Had it not been for Twilight holding him down, Spider-Man would have shot straight up to attention. “P-Peter P-Parker is fine, T-Twilight’s father, s-sir!” He stuttered, the Primarch laughing at his reaction.

“Calm down, my boy. You may call me Magnus.” He said, Peter nodding at the suggestion. “And I know all about you, and, like my beloved, I approve of you.” Magnus tossed Victor to one of the Terminators, who caught the powerless villain in a death grip. “Come, all three of you. I wish to hold both my past and future family.” He held out both arms, Twilight helping Peter up.

The two reached Magnus faster than Celestia, but all three were wrapped tightly in his embrace. To Celestia, to hug her love once again, made her heart jump for joy. Twilight, for some reason, felt his loving embrace both comforting and relaxing. While for Peter, it all just felt awkward, but he didn’t say a word… Not wanting to offend him.

“F-Father?” Twilight spoke up, looking at Magnus’ face, not knowing what bliss hearing her saying that one word brought to him. “What about Azhek? Will he be alright?”

Magnus looked down at her, then to the Apothecary and Paroni Legionnaire working on the fallen Captain. With a sigh, and loving smile, he looked back down to his daughter. “He will be. Both the Apothecaries and Pavoni Cult will ensure Azhek will be alright.” She nodded to him, smiling, as the Primarch broke the embrace and turned to Doom’s demolished fortress. “Now… To end this, fully.” Before they could ask what he meant, Magnus suddenly called out. “Daemon! Show yourself! I know you’re here, it was your foul powers corrupting that mortal, same as that day you came for my daughter!”

Celestia became wide eyed, remembering the day like it had just happened. Her voice became mute, when a familiar laugh echoed all around them. “My, my, how you’ve grown, young Magnus.” The voice hissed, as a large shadow started to form in front of them. “I must admit, your new power is quite impressive. Seems I underestimated you, again.” A massive snake creature appeared, his wings spread wide.

“The puppeteer… I shall banish you, like I did before!” Magnus channeled his power throughout every point of his body, and sent it straight for the snake! Only for it to be absorbed into its body. “W-What!?” He gasped, the Legionnaires joining his shock.

“Oh, the look on your face is priceless!” The snake laughed, looking down at the group. “Did you not think about the cost of all this, Magnus? What would happen?” He asked, the Primarch standing between the snake and his loved ones, the Legionnaires joining their Lord. “All this beautiful chaos, and magical dispersion, served to empower me further! Victor was the perfect puppet, his thirst for power, and hubris, blinded him from who was really in control!” The snake’s eyes narrowed, a wide grin appearing on his face. “Time for me to repay him, and his minions.”

Victor was suddenly engulfed in a burst of blue energy, teleported in front of the snake. Six more flashes of blue appeared, revealing all those the group fought, and captured. Kraven, Venom, Loki, Doc Ock, Abomination, and Green Goblin! “Oh man, I have a bad feeling about this!” Peter said, Twilight helping the hero remain standing.

“As you should, young Parker.” The snake hissed, laughing about something. “With all the things these seven have done, the lives they’ve destroyed… I can summon those that’ll succeed where they have failed!” Within moments, the seven were screaming in agony, their bodies beaming with blue energy. Before long, a bright flash blinded those in front of them, the screams ending.

As their sights cleared, Twilight was first to voice her shock. “B-By Equestria…” Her voice was filled with sheer terror.

Towering in the villains’ place, were seven massive bird-like Daemons. Each garbed with white robes, some holding staffs, a few others having two heads. Once the seven realized where they were, they all released bone chilling screeches. The defenders now faced…. Seven Lords of Change.