• Published 10th Jul 2016
  • 1,975 Views, 36 Comments

HARDCORE HENRY: Equestria Girls - MaskofLimbo



Hardcore Henry have no memory of his past. He only knows that now he have hi-tech cybernetic prostheses, that his mother was captured by a man named Akan and that he need to rescue her, Hardcore style!

  • ...
17
 36
 1,975

A Problem Down...

Author's Note:

This took some time, but here it is. This story lives, everybody.
I just hope people are still interested in this story :pinkiesad2:
God bless you all :twilightsmile:

If i'm half pussy, than this guy is a complete sissy! I think impatient as Dimitry don't stop running like a coward How long can this fucker run!

"Give up, cyber cunt!" Dmitry scream at me as we reach a park, with people looking at us confused "Go suck your boyfriend, it will make you feel better. Hahahaha!"

Ok, now I'm done with this! I start thinking in anyway to stop him, and then my cahnce of stopping him in form of a wine bottle, that a couple were drinking in their little picnic Bingo

As we pass by them, I pick the bottle from the guy's hand "Hey!" The guy said angry, but I simply concentrate in aiming in Dmitry's head. As we were passing by a horse's fountain, and Dmitry was about to jump by it, I throw the bottle at him and it breaks in his head, resulting in him fall in the fountain.

Gotcha! I enter the fountain and i see the water became red with Dmitry's blood Maybe that was enough to knock him out... thank God I start picking Dmitry's body, put I was push back by him, who stand on his feets, but a bit dizzy and without his shades,s showing his dark brown eyes.

"Ok, you want a fight that bad?" Dimitry ask, cracking his neck and getting into fighting stance "Bring it on, then!"

You said it, motherfucker He throw I punch at me, but I block and punch his nose. Regaining his balance, he check his bleeding nose and then procced kick me, but I grab his feet and pull him to my side, holding his head and hitting it in the fountain's statue and then throwing out of the fountain That was easier than expected As he was on the ground, I prepare to...

"Stop right there!" A man hold my arm, and then one was the guy a took the wine bottle from "Shinning Armor, Canterlot City Police! You are under... "

"DIE!" Dmitry try to cut me with a pocket knife, but a hold his hand and I crush it, making him drop the knife. I kick the cop away and then I punch Dmitry and drop him on the ground in pain. I quickly pick the pocket knife from the ground and I hold Dmitry by his collar and I brough him to his feets, ready to pierce his "Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Dmitry said with hsi arms raised "Don't kill me! I can say something very important about Jimmy!"

Wait, Jimmy? I was confused, but I heard a loud sound from far away and suddendly part of DDmitry's head exploded FUCK! The people around scream in terror and run away, but I simply jump to take cover behind the fountain, wondering were the sniper was. I decide to not waste anymore time, I pull Dmitry's corpse to my side. With the pocket knife in hand, I prepare te operation

I make a deep cut on Dimitry's chest, opening it his chest with my bare hands Jesus, this is disgusting I hold his heart and I removed it, throwing to the side,and there it was The charge pump!... hopefully I remove it and pull inside my pocket Finally, got the thing... and I need a rest

"Stop right there!" Turning around I see cops by Shinning Armor's side, all of them aiming Glocks at me.

Fuck! Without thinking twice, I start running away, wishing for a moment of rest... and wondering what Dmitry was going to say about Jimmy... and if maybe it was bullshit.


After another hot pursuit, I lost the cops and I was resting in alleyway, breathing slowly. Felling a bit better, I start walking out of the alleyway Now to find JimAH! Someone jump on me and brough me to the floor.

"Gotcha!" It was a girl aparrently... and I think I remember that voice. The said girl brough me to my feets and push me agains the wall to stare at her, holding me by the collar and making me raise my hands. Looking at the girl, my theory was confirmed.

Rainbow chick?

"Rainbow Dash!" I hear... Twilight Sparkle, if I'm correct, running at us, being followed by her friends "Good job, but you can go easy now" She said with a smile and Rainbow Dash let me go, but still not letting me running away as they surround me "Sorry for this, Henry. But we REALLY need to speak with you" Twilight said to me "First, some proper apresentation" Cleaning her throat she start apresenting herself "As you remember, my name is Twilight Sparkle, and this are my friends" She motion to the others "Applejack, Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmers, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, as you already know, and this is, well, Twilight Sparkle, too" I look confused at her "Yeah, is kinda confused, but this doesn't matter now, what matter is... " She then look at me with a serious look "My friends affirm that you are a VERY dangerous man"

True, but not a bad guy

"At first I though they were simply exagerating, but what happened back there was prove enough that you are not... common" Twiligth said with her arms crossed "The thing is, you don't look like a bad person. But, never judge a book by it's cover, right?"

Were you want to get with this?

"A lot of problems are happening recently and I think you are connected to them, somehow" Sunset said.

You have NO idea

"So, we need you explain us what is happening" Applejack said serious "Pinkie?"

"Rogger!" Pinkie Pie said with a continence and.. put both hands inside her hairs? Like she was searching for something Inside? She then pull out... cupcakes?

The fuck?

"Ops" She said and put them back inside her hair "I save those for later" She then pull out a pink notepad and a pink pen "Here you go" She giving the items to me.. and I just look at her confused.

"Okay, now, Tell us what exactly is happening!" Twilight Sparkle 1 said serious and the girls look at me serious, while waiting for me to writte soemthing. To be sincery, the only things I know is that Akan is a cunt and, he is with my mom and I need to rescue her and i'm going to kill him and save my mom with the help of the... Jimmys. Wait, there also that thing about Akan's army, that my mom told me, but I DEFINITELY, won't say this "So?" Still, they wait for me to writte something. With a sigh, I start writting the ONLY truth they need to know.

"He is here!" I heard a voice coming from a side of the alley. Looking at the direction that the voice came, I see... Shinning Armor, pointing at pistol at me, and along side him was other 4 cops, also pointing their pistols at me.

"Shinning?" Twilight Sparkle 2 look at the cop, along with the others.

"Sister, get away from him! He is a lunatic!" Shinning scream serious

Sister? Oh, boy

"We are wasting too much time!" One of the cops said, and the others, minus Shinning, look like they were about to shoot me.

"Wait!" Shinning Armor said and that was my cue to get out of here. I remove the paper from the notepad and I put inside Rainbow's shirt, and then I push her away "Open fire!" I run as fast as I could, escaping the bullets. The important thing is that my message to those girls was delivered.

Don't get involved, ladies!

Comments ( 15 )

7577962 BY LUNA'S STARS!!! A HARDCORE HENRY FIC?! INSTANT FAVE! :pinkiehappy:

If you don't write more... I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. :twilightangry2:

7942414 Easy, friend, is kinda hurt to think in good ways of advancing the plot :V
But, I already started the next chapter. Also, what you are thinking about the story, so far?

7942806 YOU ARE WELCOOOOOOME!!!

7942810 Its amazing, and beautiful, and HARDCORE!!!

7942942 Thanks :pinkiesmile:
And don't forget: Akan is a cunt :raritywink:

7957104 I'm happy to know :twilightsmile: Jimmy is one crazy lad :pinkiecrazy:

This story is great, but why is is name actually Hardcore Henry? It just feels off reading people calling him that, if it was a one off nickname someone gave him it'd be fine.

8017810 Well, in the movie his name is simply Henry, but since in the MLP/EG universe people's names look more like nicknames, I decide to use the movie's name "Hardcore Henry" and actually use as his name.

I'm gonna wait for the next chapter patiently

Login or register to comment