• Published 10th Jul 2016
  • 1,975 Views, 36 Comments

HARDCORE HENRY: Equestria Girls - MaskofLimbo



Hardcore Henry have no memory of his past. He only knows that now he have hi-tech cybernetic prostheses, that his mother was captured by a man named Akan and that he need to rescue her, Hardcore style!

  • ...
17
 36
 1,975

Park N' Shot

After I long walk through the school, with Jimmy shooting down soldier after soldier, we aprouch to a set of double doors "Stay sharp" Jimmy kick open the doors, proceding to aim to every direction. I look around and see that we are on a parking lot "We are clear... there, my car!" Jimmy points to a.. green Delorean.

Huh, sticking to the classics, I see

"Get in" He command and we both run to the vehicle. We enter the car, I on the passenger's seat and Jimmy on the driver's seat "Ok, before we go, open the bag I gave ya" I brough the bag he gave me to the front and I open it. Inside was a lot of wires connected to a... small machine with a screen "Shit, just... untangle the wires and find the end of two cables. They are like... headphones wires”

Yeah, easy saying... okay, I finally find them

“Okay, now show me you chest... wow that sound weird”

No shit I do as he said and raise my shirt, enough to show my chest “Okay, now connect them in this two holes” He point to two holes that were close to my right nipple. I put the two wires inside and the screen on the little machine turn on. Jimmy pick the machine before I could see what was showing “Hmm, ok, Henry, I got a good and bad new"

Just what I needed

"The good news is, you're going to live for a while"

A while?

"The bad news is, in this case, a while mean... well, you won’t pass from today "

What?!?

"Look, I explain when we are out of here” He said as start the car “Also, here” He pass to me a gym bag, that was on the back “Some clothes. You look like shit. Also, don’t worry about the ‘a while' matter” He look at me with a smile, as he start driving away “Your good friend Jimmy have a plan"

FUCK! Jimmy was shot in the head. Looking at the bullet's direction, I see a red dot on... fuck. I quickly got out of the car, escaping the sniper shot, taking cover behind another car nearby Maybe it's the guy who tried to kill me in Vice's office Giving a quick look at the sniper, I see him on the top of a building, aiming at my direction I need to get out of here, quick, but he won't let me escape, that's for sure I needed weapons but where would I Wait, Jimmy's weapons! With careful, I return to Jimmy’s Deloreon. Opening the car's door, I see Jimmy’s dead body, with his face on the steering wheel I’m sorry, man I pick his shotgun and his Deagle. I try to find more ammo, but I wasn't lucky Damn. I guess I have to survive with whatever bullets this guns have Taking cover behind the Deloreon, I check the Deagle and I see that I had... 4 bullets. I hope this is enough I put the pistol on my pants and I hold the shotgun Okay, time to

"HE IS HERE!"

Shit I quickly blow the head of the soldier who blowed my cover. SHotgun bullets start flying at my way. Now, I'm fucked I run to take cover on another car, dodging bullets that were flying at my way. I jump to behind a car and I wait.

"Prekratit' ogon'! Prekratit' ogon'!" They stop firing, probably thinking I was hit. I stay quiet as I hear someone aprouching. As this soldier was close, I pump my shotgun.

I aim at the soldier close and blast his head. I move to another car, shooting as I run. I shoot 2 times and I hit 2 guys, but I see that was still 3 remaining. I take cover behind a car, raising the SPAS and shooting to blind shots "AHH!"

Got one

"Take cover!" Okay, my chance. I got out of cover and run to where they were. Taking out the Deagle, I slide on the car in the same moment that one soldier was about to take aim and so I bring him to the floor. On the right was another soldier, that received a quick headshot, and on the left was the soldier that I hit with the back of my Deagle. To finish the soldier that I was on the top of, I put the Eagle on his mouth and blast his brains. I procced to the guy I hit with the back of my pistol, putting my foot on his neck and the SPAS's barrel on his mouth. He start shaking his head, trying to free himself, but I just press the trigger and Out of ammo?! AHH! Fuck! The sniper hit me on the arm, making me fall.

"DIE!" The wounded soldier jump on me with a knife in hand while holding my face with his other hand and smilling like a maniac. I fight back and hold his arm with the knife Damn it, this guy is annoying I start crushing his arm and so I make him release the knife. I punch his nose and make him fall backwards, so I jump on top of him and stab his neck over, and over, and over, and.

WOW! The sniper shot pass very close to my head, so I stop the stabbing and I start thinking Okay, Now is the moment to take care of the sniper I throw the shotgun away and pull out the Deagle Ok, if I'm remember correctly I shot two times, so I still have two bullets left. I just hope is enough to hit him I run out of cover to a better position, quickly dodging a sniper's shot in the process. Quickly, I take aim at him.

"Gotcha!" A soldier that I didn't noticed before push me with force on a car "Take this!" The fucker strongly punch my head. In return, a smash his balls wiht my knee, procceding smash his head on the car's window and shooting him.

NO, IDIOT! AHH, FUCK! I wasted a bullet, and now I only have one left AHH! The sniper bullet passed very close to me. Thinking quick, I use the dead soldier as a meat shield, protecting me from the next sniper shot. I throw the corpse away and I run back to Oh, crap! I trip and fall on the floor and I could see the red dot on me, so I close my eyes and wait for the worse.
.
.
.
"DAMMIT!"

Hmm? I look at the sniper and... looked like he was... reloading! This is my chance. I get up quick and pick up the Desert Eagle. Quickly taking aim, I press the trigger... and I could see the fucker falling down dead. Wow... this was intense I calmly breath in and out At least is over I start walking away Wait, what is this sound? I look at the direction of the sound and I see a... amored truck, with Is that a machine gun on top... fuck me! It's start shooting at me, making me jump behind a car to cover. I could feel the bullets pushing the car, so I need to get the fuck out of here! I run back to the school and I run away I still remember this place layout, so if I... HOLY GOD! THe truck pass right through the double doors and start chasing me trough the hallways.

I reach the front doors, with the luck of not running into any soldier, but also, not running into any students Hopefully they escaped.I jump through the door's glass and start

"HENRY! OVER HERE!" I hear someone calling me. Looking to were the voice was coming, I see the... punk rocker from the Sweet Shoppe, on a motocycle, on the front of the school's horse statue "GET IN!" The guy no.

Wait, is he... Jimmy!?! But, how?

"HURRY!!" Ok, questions later. I need to get the fuck out of here, principally because the ARMORED TRUCK WAS COMING THROUGH THE BUILDING! "COME ON, LAD!" I run and get on the back of the motorcycle, as the armored truck destroy the school's front door. Jimmy start driving away, and the truck came right behind us, honking as a asshole "Fucking asshole!" Jimmy start circling the school "Okay, let's fucking fuck this fuck!" He opens the bag that was in the front with him and pass to me a M79 grenade launcher "Blow the fucker!” I don't know if it will be enough, but screw it. I take aim at the truck behind us and I pull the trigger, hoping that.

HOLY SHIT! The explosive transformed the truck in a ball of fire! That SURE was enough!

"HAAHAHAHAHAAA! ANARCHY, MOTHERFUCKEEEER!" Jimmy said proud, raising his hand and doing the rock n’ roll sign “I always wanted to know if this baby could pack a punch!”

I just hope he have more, in case more of them appear

“Ok, Henry, I’m sure you have a lot of questions, right?”

You have no idea

“But, in the moment, we have to take care of something first. Now, how about we get something to eat. I want a cupcake“

Seriously?

Author's Note:

Fourth chapter in the bag.
Things are getting bad for our buddie Henry. Also, HOW IS JIMMY ALIVE?!?
Also, are the Humane 7 ok?... of couse they are!