• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 342 Views, 5 Comments

Remembering the evil ideas - reader8363



Eric had amnesia and is managing it, for now

  • ...
 5
 342

Celestia's pages

Day 01
The guards have been telling me that Eric is rambling on about a new era and that I’m holding Equestria back, keeping it in the past. I dismissed it as a pony that is badly influenced by evil.

Day 06
Eric is now screaming for Discord since he betrayed him. The guards have been asking me if they could silence him, I kept telling them no.

Day 11
He stopped eating, he insists on being alone and will bite any hooves that get close to his mouth. We were forced to bound his mouth shut, so no pony would be ending up in the hospital.

Day 17
After six days, we decided that him alive is better than him being dead. We fed him in the middle of the night, once he was asleep.

Day 25
He personally asked to talk to me, after being made sure that he was hooked in, I asked him what he wanted to talk about. He asked me why I was trying to go against time, I’ve been ruling more than a thousand years. I basically told him that if going with time meant that Equestria goes into ruins, then I would gladly accept that. He somehow got the blindfold off of one eye and said as he looked at me, “What makes you think it’s not there yet and I’m not trying to fix it?”

Day 34
Eric’s word still rings in my head, he didn’t control me, but his words sank deep. We’ve been attacked multiple times already, maybe he would be good at ruling than me. I mean, he took out two powerful enemies and three princesses by himself. He could save Equestria from destruction.

Day 40
We started talking casually, I have to say, he’s quite the charmer. Not only did he give me the locations of the places he been, but the ponies he controlled. I sent guards to collect them. The guards said that they ran into some difficulty with changelings protecting the ponies. When I asked him about it, he basically said that he didn’t have anything to do with it. The last command he gave the changelings were to take Canterlot. I looked him in the eye and trusted his word.

Day 51
He asked me if he can walk around since it’s been a while and his legs are cramped. I agreed but made him go with three or four guards to make sure he didn’t do anything. He headed to the Library and controlled the Librarian under supervision. He just made the mare help with finding a few fantasy books and a few on Starswirl to read.

Day 62
The ponies have been returned to normal and don’t remember what happened. I did it to be sure that they won’t break from the memories. He told me stories of what he did, I smiled at a few parts, like the changeling army growing nervous of the ponies turning to them. In his own way, he was kind to the enemy and foes. He asked me if I found Sombra. When I said yes and that he’s in a cell, he asks me if he can see him. I declined to that, I know he said that Sombra has changed, but I don’t want to take that chance.

Day 69
Discord came over and ask how Eric is doing. I told that Eric’s doing fine, and ask him if he wants to see him. Discord declined and vanished.

Day 74
Eric suggested that I try to relax sometimes, working this hard will lead to problems and not sleeping. I thought about it and said that I’ll try to do that.

Day 81
Discord came over to check on me and did a little chaos. He was surprised when I didn’t react the way he wanted, then he checked my temperature and ask if I was fine. I pushed his claw away and said that I’m just relaxed and that he should try it. He looked at me strangely and left.

Day 95
I made a terrible mistake. After talking to Luna about Eric, she brought up that he has a silver tongue. Our chats have been putting ideas in my head. I went into his cell and asked him if our chats were charmed. He said as almost all of them were, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t telling the truth. I ordered the guards to chain him back up and left.

Day 103
His words are still in my head. I decided that I’ll take a chance and see if he can get back up here and do it all again to proof me wrong, that he can help Equestria and that I’m holding it back. I walked into his cell and erased his memory, then I put him in the hospital.

Day 115
I forgot about his power, but he now seems scared of what he can do. I don’t know if I have to worry about it. I’ll put Disord on watching him, I hope I didn’t make a mistake.