• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 304 Views, 2 Comments

Getting back your life - JulietTara



A new student comes to canterlot high. Does she know more about equestria than people think?

  • ...
 2
 304

Incidents

Incidents

The first few classes passed really fast for Sunset and her friends, so they soon found themselves walking to the cafetaria.

They got their food and sat down on their usual table.

They started chatting a bit and everyone ate their meal. They still had some time till their next class, so they kept chatting for a bit longer.

After Twilight looked up for a second, she realized that Buttercup was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh.. is it weird that Buttercup is nowhere around?"

Everyone looked up and searched to room for the girl. She just wasn't here.

"Well maybe she ain't eating anything right now. Or she's just sick." Applejack said and started talking to Rarity again.

Agreeing that they still got a bit time, they wanted to go outside the school to get some fresh air. But once they were outside, they couldn't believe what they saw.

Buttercup was standing in front of the portal with one hand inside and noting something in a book with the other.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Rainbow Dash yelled as they started running towards her. Buttercup was obviously scared and shocked as she quickly got her things and ran back inside of the school.

A chase began.

The main 7 ran after Buttercup as fast as they could and right before Rainbow could grab her she turned into an empty classroom and smashed the door closed.

As they quickly opened the door, noone was there.

"WHAT!? But she was RIGHT here! She ran in here! You guys saw that right!?" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"I can't believe it.. Where did she go?" Applejack wondered while searching the room for Buttercup.

While everyone else was searching every inch of the room for Buttercup, Sunset started to notice something.

In the bathroom today.. She had both of her hands on the counter.. How could the lipstick have fallen down from in front of her face? And it really didn't look like she was throwing it or something..

Suddenly Sunset got Goosbumps. The air was different for her.. Somehow it was electrifying.

"Come on guys.. let's go." She said while thinking over everything that had happened.

After school they sat together in front of the portal.

Sunset had written to Twilight through the book, hoping to get answers. Though the only thing that she wrote back was "Did you talk to HER about it?"

She sighed and looked up from the book. The wheels in her head still turning. What am I missing?

Suddenly she shot out of her sitting position into a standing one. "GUYS!"

Everyone looked up to her.

"Okay. It may sound crazy and completly stupid, but could it be that Buttercup's from.. over there?" Sunset gestured towards the portal.

"Wait, you think that she's a pony? Like you? Is that even possible?" Even thought Twilight didn't know about Equestria for that long, she caught on to the hint really quick.

"Well it DOES make sence now. In the bathroom yesterday. When I met her. I guess she must have refreshed her make-up before I walked in. I must have scared her when I opened the door so she let her lipstick fall down. Both of her hands were on the counter the whole time though. I saw the lipstick falling down from infront of her face but her hands weren't even near it.. Like if she had levitated it. And today in the classroom, when she just disappeard into thin air? I could feel that there was a ton of magic in the air. I'm guessing that she must have teleported somewhere else. It just makes sence."

After some time Applejack spoke up: "No it doesn't.. Not even YOU can control the magic in this world. So why should she be able to? I'm just guessing she just hid in the classroom and we didn't find her."

"Why don't you just talk to her?.. She's coming right now.." Fluttershy whispered while watching Buttercup coming out of the school. She was with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom again, before they waved goodbye to each other and parted. The CMC went home, but Buttercup went back into the school after looking around a bit.

"Well where is she going?" Twilight asked.

"Let's find out guys! Come on!" As soon as those words left Pinkie Pie's mouth, all of them were running back into the school. Looking around a bit, they soon found Buttercup walking into the library.

What is she doing in there at this time.. School is closing soon, why isn't she just going home? Sunset opened the door for her friends and herself and soon they found themselves in the middle of the library.

Before anyone could say something they heard some crashing noices in the back of the room.

"Shit.. I have to be careful." They heard Buttercup whisper behind some shelves.

"Sshh.. come on guys.." After Sunset urged her friends to be quiet they looked around the corner while hiding behind the edge of the bookshelf. They saw Buttercup sitting on a chair in front of a table with some books laying around on the floor next to her bag.

"How did she let them fall down, Sunset? She's not even near the-" Pinkie was interrupted by Sunset's hand, silencing her.

They watched curiously as Buttercup stood up and looked over the table. She watched the books as they gently raised from the ground. They were wrapped in a golden aura which carried them through the air where Buttercup then catched them.

"No way!" Rainbow Dash said a bit too loud, which led to Buttercup turning around. Utterly shocked she began to panic.

"Wha.. How.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Sunset turnt towards her friends and gestured to the door. "Could you guys leave us alone for a second?"