• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 1,571 Views, 27 Comments

The Star Warrior of the Universe - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



The Final Battle. Star Dream, A.K.A. The Mother Computer, Vs The Star Warrior and Heroine of Popstar, Kirby. A clash between Good and Evil... gone astray? Read on to see what happens when Kirby-n-friends are on their newest adventure on Planet 3QU1S!

  • ...
8
 27
 1,571

The Meeting of Legends... and they aren't Pokemon!?

Author's Note:

Well, hope you enjoy. By the way, if you are wondering why Lewis and L.M. aren't here, it's because, for some reason, Arceus from Zeusdemigod131's "A New World, A New Way" is here and is keeping them out of my little dimensional plane of existence, A.K.A. my house, for the time being.

I'm doing you a favor.

I can tell. By the way, is Hoopa or Discord here?

I hope not. We don't need the Pokemon of Pranks and the like and Discord to be here... I'd pity whatever creature they are messing with at the moment.

... same here.

Anyway, let's start this.

And by the way, Sir Bodacious is a reference to a real life bull that was in the well known bull-riding sport.

Current time: 1 PM.

Same location as before, and same day.

"Ugghhh...." The pained groan of Meta Knight was heard, as he began to slowly wake up...

When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was in a hospital, with a bunch of creatures working around him, as he saw Kirby, Magolor, and Marx being treated to by some Equines and some other Equines, but the other Equines were black, looking like insects, with blue glowing eyes, and holes in their body...

He then saw a bipedal creature with horns, looking like a Nruff, but more intelligent, before the bipedal creature looked towards Meta Knight and said "Hey, he's up!"

The Equines looked towards Meta Knight, before Meta Knight said, in pain, "... how are they doing?"

Meta Knight pointed to Kirby, Magolor, and Marx as he spoke, as one of the Equines said "They are doing fine. A few bruises here and there, but there are still fine overall. It looks like you and that... Susie, was it?", gaining a nod from the others in affirmation, before the Equine continued, "Well, you and Susie are the only ones that got hurt the most. With you a dislocated shoulder and some cuts, with only one being deep, and Susie having... well, a broken foot and hand, along with some cuts, none deep, though."

Meta Knight groaned and said "I've had worse... just wish I had some healing items still on me..."

The others perked up at this, before footsteps could be heard, as Bandanna Waddle Dee ran up to Meta Knight and gave him a Maxim Tomato, which Meta Knight ate, as all his wounds sealed up, before Meta Knight sat up and said, no longer in pain, "Thank you, Bandanna."

Bandanna Waddle Dee gained a happy expression and then gave the others some healing items, healing them up, as well...

"Amazing..." One of the insect-looking Equines said, surprised...

"They are called Maxim Tomatoes. They heal us completely. Broken bones? Fixed. Dislocated limbs? Relocated." Meta Knight said, as he jumped off the bed, pulling off all of the medical equipment that was hooked up to him in the process...

He then began to... stretch(?), as the others slowly stirred from their sleep, before Meta Knight said, as he got a satisfying crack from his back(?), "Ugh... Getting old sucks."

The bipedal, horned-Nruff chuckled at this and said "Yeah, getting old always sucks."

Meta Knight smiled underneath his mask and said "Indeed..."

The horned, bipedal Nruff then realized something and asked "Wait, what's your name?"

"My name... is Meta Knight. Planet Popstar's second protector against all evil." Meta Knight said, as he wrapped his cape around himself...

The horned, bipedal Nruff smiled and said, getting on one knee, "My name is Sir Bodacious, one of the toughest Minotaurs knights to ever live for the Minotaur Emperor, Emperor Golden Horn of Minos."

Meta Knight nodded and then reached for his sword, with the handle still there, as he pulled it out, only for it to begin sparking lightning as he pulled it out, before the blade appeared... surprisingly, nothing got damaged, and no one was hurt.

"If I may ask, what planet are we on?" Meta Knight asked, as he put Galaxia back in its scabbard...

"Equis. You are currently in a base in the North Luna Ocean. The rest of the World Leaders are here, as well." Sir Bodacious said, getting up...

"World Leaders?" Meta Knight asked.

Sir Bodacious nodded and said "There is Empress Victoria of Griffinheim, King Trotankhamun of Zebrica, Emperor Golden Horn of Minos, Queen Oceania, Queen of the Hippocampi and Queen of the Sea/Ocean, Empress Serva of the Deer, King Faris and King Faris's daughter, Princess Amira, of Saddle Arabia, King Grimm Halfpaw, the King of the Diamond Dogs and the King under the mountain, Chief Thunderhooves of Appleloosa and Chief of the Buffalo, Princess Cadence of the Crystal Empire, and the Princess of Love, Emperor Carapace of the Changeling Empire, and finally, the Princesses of Equestria, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Twilight Sparkle, along with Princess Twilight Sparkle's friends."

Meta Knight was frozen for a moment, before he said "... I'd like to talk to them before the ruler of Dreamland, a "country" on Popstar, known as King Dedede, talks to them first... he's about as idiotic and cocky as I was when I fought Kirby in the past..."

Sir Bodacious nodded and said "Follow me.", as he walked out, Meta Knight following him...


They soon reached the council room where all the World Leaders were in... and thankfully, Dedede wasn't there...

The World Leaders looked towards the opening doors to see Sir Bodacious and Meta Knight standing there, as Meta Knight said "Thank you, Sir Bodacious."

Sir Bodacious nodded and went back the way he and Meta Knight came, to check on the wounded...

Meta Knight looked to the World Leaders and said "I am guessing that you're all the World Leaders, correct?"

They nodded, before Meta Knight hopped up onto an empty seat and said "I thank you for saving all of us."

They smiled and Carapace said "Your welcome, Sir..?"

Meta Knight smirked underneath his mask and said "Meta Knight. One of the Protectors of Planet Popstar and the owner of the H.A.L.B.E.R.D... the ship that you all saw crashing into the ocean."

He then added "Sorry about that, by the way... I didn't want to risk crashing into any of your countries..."

Queen Oceania then said "It is alright, Sir Meta Knight. We understand... however..."

Meta Knight's eyes turned green, surprising them all, as he said "You want to know how the ship crashed."

Queen Oceania nodded, as Meta Knight sighed and said "I was helping Kirby, the Star Warrior and the Heroine of Popstar, defeat the newest evil of our galaxy, and perhaps the entire universe... The Mother Computer... A.K.A... Star Dream. However... Star Dream got a lucky shot on my ship's wing, which would eventually cause us to crash... Kirby got the final blow on Star Dream, but, Star Dream blasted her away, only to be caught by one of Kirby's former enemies, Marx... Marx threw her back into the fight, and was also given a boost by another former enemy, now friend, of hers, known as Magolor... more of Kirby's former enemies and friends came to our aid and gave Kirby the hope and determination she needed to defeat Star Dream... However, Star Dream suddenly created a portal and went in, dragging us and our planets with the damned machine. We then ended up in your galaxy, floating in space, as Star Dream laughed at us, before disappearing. Magolor got Kirby and Kirby's friends and former enemies on his ship, the Lor Starcutter, before he docked with the H.A.L.B.E.R.D... we braced for impact and then crashed into your planet's ocean... I was the only one conscious, besides Kirby's mech... then, you found us and... well... you all know the rest..."

His eyes turned purple by the end, as the World Leaders were silent, before the doors opened, revealing Susie and Magolor, as Susie had an Arm Cast around her left arm...

"Meta Knight!" Magolor said, lunging at Meta Knight and tackle-hugging him, much to Meta Knight's dismay and everyone/everypony's amusement...

"Magolor, for the love of NOVA, you still need to help the others heal!" Meta Knight said, as Magolor hugged Meta Knight in an iron grip... odd, considering Magolor didn't have any ARMS...

Magolor hugged Meta Knight tighter and said "Kirby and Dedede are healing them, Meta Knight! Me and Susie just need to make sure you're alright!"

Susie held back a snicker, as did the other World Leaders... well, except for Pinkie, who fell out of her chair and was laughing... same for Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, HA HA, very funny!" Meta Knight said, angrily...

Meta Knight then had an idea and his cape detached from his armor, only for a pair of bat wings to grow from his back, surprising them all, before Meta Knight flew out of Magolor's reach...

"Meta Knight! That's not fair!" Magolor said, angrily, as he floated off the ground...

"When you hug me in an iron grip, then it's fair." Meta Knight says, his eyes turning yellow...

Magolor huffs and says "I'm guessing you were telling the rulers of this planet about what happened?"

Meta Knight nodded and said "Yes. And they're the WORLD LEADERS, not just rulers."

Magolor sighed and said "Alright... come on, Susie, let's go and check on the others."

... or they would have, had it not been for Kirby, the pink puffball, and Marx, the purple puffball wearing a jester hat, ran in, only to trip and fall on their faces...

Comments ( 9 )

um... you do realize kirby is a boy right

That ending :rainbowlaugh:

Just passing over here to announce that TheDisplacerOfEquestrias has lost access to his account. Long story short, he's not recovering it back anytime soon. He has, however, an active account in FanFiction.net you can contact him with, it runs under the same username and all: TheDisplacerOfEquestrias.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused.

Nevermind that, he's back now :) .

The final battle, between the evil machine known as Star Dream/The Mother Computer and the Heroine and Star Warrior of Popstar, Kirby...

the Heroine and Star Warrior of Popstar, Kirby...

Heroine

Something's wrong here...
And I know exactly what.

8190538

Kirby does not have a gender.

We do not know if he has a penis or a vagina.

Move along.

This is a pretty interesting story, I like how its going so far, I hope you continue it soon

8190579
Canonically, Kirby’s male.

Login or register to comment